Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!" Raymond grunted hornily, literally pounding his cock into her throat, feeling his balls swell in the anticipation of emptying the large load of cum. Whitney's lips felt tight and slick around his cock, her tongue licked away the best it could in her crowded mouth and it pushed him over the edge as he groaned, "AAAHHHH!!! ARGH!!"

Whitney tilted her head back in time to create enough room for Raymond's cock to slide out of her throat as he unleashed a torrent of sticky cum on her tongue. Her hands gripped the few inches of his exposed cock to stop the spewing cock from plunging into her throat again. Feverishly twirling her tongue around the erupting mushroom, she was determined to completely drain the man. For her efforts, the pulsing cock rewarded the former beauty queen with another tidal wave of cum as Whitney continued licking greedily.

Raymond was in heaven. Whitney's tongue was madly licking the throbbing tip of his cock. It was an incredibly huge load, much bigger than any he had unleashed and he showed no signs of stopping!

Whitney tilted her head further back as Raymond filled her mouth to the brim with cum. Her hands tried to keep a firm grip on his cum slicked cock but he thrusted it back into her mouth. There was so much cum, her mouth was literally overflowing with cum and cum was inevitably pouring from her lips, dripping down his pumping shaft as she continued sucking.

"ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!" Raymond grunted as he mounted the bed and wedged Whitney's head between his thighs.

Whitney remained on her knees, bent over backwards until her shoulders sunk into the bed to support her and Raymond's weight.

"PHEW!" Raymond gasped as he looked down at Whitney, whom had her eyes closed. He gave her a few last thrusts to pump out the remaining drops of cum and grunted, "DAWL! MMMPPHHHFFF!!"

"MMMM!!" Whitney let out a muffled squeal and wiggled her head to free her mouth from his cock.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Raymond exclaimed. She hadn't swallowed since he started cumming and he knew she wanted to spit out his cum.

Whitney instantly opened her eyes, her long lashes fluttered as she looked up at Raymond with pleading eyes. There was a steely look on his face that conveyed he wanted her to swallow.

"AH!" Raymond growled when Whitney tried harder to wrestle her mouth free from his cock. He lowered more of his weight and pinned her head deeper into the bed as he said, "You cannot do it. Forbidden to spit out."

"HMM?!?!" Whitney moaned with a cocked eyebrow. She never swallowed for Steven or for any guy that she blew. It wasn't because of the taste, that didn't bother her at all. It was because she found the act of swallowing to be beneath her and she wasn't going to start stooping low now.

"Forbidden to spit out." Raymond reiterated with a sterner tone. Whitney bared her teeth, threatening to bite and his eyes grew wide as he grimaced, "DAH! DAH! DAH! DAH!....NO! NO! NO!"

A few guys have tried to force Whitney to swallow. Whenever they did, she threatened to chomp on their joystick and they backed off. Her threat made Raymond lift some of his weight off of her and she took that opportunity to wriggle her head back a bit. She managed to dislodge a few inches of his cock from her throat and she tried to wriggle free some more.

"You have to keep." Raymond said and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"RRRLLLYYYEEE?" Whitney asked with a mouth full of cock and bared her teeth once more.

"NO!" Raymond roared, "Forbidden."

"WHA?" Whitney asked, using her teeth to apply a bit of pressure to the hard cock in her mouth.

"FORBIDDEN!" Raymond scolded as he quickly pulled out of Whitney's hot mouth and dismounted the bed.

Whitney immediately leaned forward and sat up on her haunches.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stay here." Raymond said, putting his hand on her forehead and gently pushing her back onto the bed, "No!"

Whitney's shoulders rested against the edge of the bed as she looked up at Raymond with puffed cheeks and sealed lips.

"Stay here!" Raymond repeated loudly as Whitney leaned forward again, "You cannot spit out."

Whitney grinned at Raymond's persistence and she shook her head refusing to swallow.

"Yum yum." Raymond demanded as Whitney pursed her lips getting ready to spit out. He put his hand on her lower jaw to keep her mouth shut just as a strand of cum dripped from her lips. He raised his hand and demanded, "No, c'mon. C'mon, hey!"

With teary eyes and furrowed brows, Whitney sucked the gooey strand back into her mouth.

"C'MON!" Raymond ordered as he tightened his grip on her jaw. He was determined to make the pompous bitch swallow whether she wanted to or not, "C'MON! YUM! YUM!"

"Mmm-hhmm." Whitney moaned and gulped down Raymond's thick load. A single tear rolled down her face as the first load of cum ever in her life slid down her throat and into her stomach.

"Hey! C'mon!" Raymond said, still not satisfied. He released his grip on her jaw and told her, "OPEN! C'MON!!"

Whitney begged with her eyes. Raymond came so much that she only managed to swallow half of his load in one gulp and she was hoping that she could spit out the rest. But it was clear that he wanted her to swallow the rest. Whitney had a guilty look on her face as she opened her mouth.

"C'mon! Yum yum!" Raymond said insistently upon seeing her mouth half full of cum, "Yum yum!"

Whitney closed her mouth and gave Raymond a scornful look. She rolled her eyes and swallowed again.

"HAHAHA!" Raymond laughed gleefully, "You did it!"

Whitney pointed at her eyes as she looked at Raymond with a sad puppy dog face and pouted, "I cried."

"Why?" Raymond laughed uncaringly. He pretended like he did not notice the wet streak leading from her eyes. Then with a disbelieving undertone, he asked, "You cried? Really?"

"Ahaha." Whitney let out a forced laugh along with a fake a smile. She did not want give Raymond the satisfaction of knowing that he succeeded where other men failed. She knew he didn't care how she felt.

"Why, was my cum not good?" Raymond asked as though he were a world renowned chef that just served a world class meal.

"Hmm?" Whitney asked, wiping the tears from her face.

"You don't like my cum?" Raymond asked angrily like he was insulted.

"Oh yes, I like." Whitney lied with a smile. She was afraid that if she said she didn't like it, the cruel bastard would make her swallow even more. Surprisingly, the chubby man didn't taste as bad as she thought he would. His cum tasted slightly bitter and salty, but not overpoweringly so. The additional act of swallowing really didn't make her feel as bad as she thought.

"Oh you like." Raymond grinned, "First time swallowing huh?"

"Uh-huh." Whitney sighed coyly.

"Finish the last drop." Raymond laughed as he held his hard cock and stepped forward. Whitney leaned back hesitantly until her shoulders were up against the mattress again. Raymond pushed the tip of his cock past her lips and insisted, "Finish."

Whitney twirled her tongue around the tip and scooped up the last drop to satiate the horny bastard. She swirled her tongue on the underside of the tip to appease the man so they could call it a night.

"Yes, finish the last drop." Raymond sighed at the former Miss Hong Kong, who practically had nothing on except for the knock-off crown and her black high heels. The supplement he took helped him maintain a hard-on, but it did nothing to dull the sensations of the tip of his nerve filled cock. He pulled out while Whitney was in the middle of sucking and he complimented, "You know, you're fantastic. You know that?"

"Uh-huh." Whitney smiled happily now that her ordeal was over.

"You know that?" Raymond said as she nodded in response. Slapping his wet cock on her lips to punctuate each word, he said again, "You're just fan-tas-tic."

Flattered by Raymond's compliment, Whitney willingly parted her lips and let his cock slip into her mouth once more. Half of his cock was in her mouth when she said, "thang-que."

"MMMM." Raymond moaned approvingly while keeping his eyes locked with Whitney's big brown eyes as she nursed on his cock, "Wow, you are my favorite cock sucker. The best."

Whitney let out a muffled laugh. It was amazing what guys would say to get into her mouth again. She knew how to suck a cock and judging from the response from all the guys she blew, she knew she was good at it. Still, hearing someone compliment her on being 'his favorite cocksucker' brightened up her dark night.

Raymond laughed too because it was amazing how a little compliment could send women over the moon. Whitney grabbed onto his cock and pulled him out of her mouth with a wet SMACK.' The previous ice queen of Hong Kong's entertainment was now laughing and smiling as she kissed the side of his cock before she put it back into her mouth on her own.

"The best in Hong Kong." Raymond laughed as Whitney bobbed her head, "I'd like to get you in bed, I think you'll be fantastic."

"Mmm-hmmm?" Whitney moaned questioningly as she sucked Raymond's cock.

Raymond pulled his cock out of Whitney's sucking mouth. He glanced over to the champagne bottle on the coffee table and asked, "A little drink?"

"OK, yes." Whitney nodded with a smile. She could definitely use a drink. Tonight was the first time in her life that she was slapped and it was also the first time she swallowed. She DESERVED a drink.

"OK." Raymond replied as he brushed the side of Whitney's smiling face and gave her a few gentle slaps to her cheek before he walked over to the coffee table.

Whitney eagerly climbed onto the bed to take the pressure off of her sore knees while Raymond opened the champagne. He poured the bubbly crisp drink into the two glasses as she kept a watchful eye to make sure he didn't drop anything into her glass. He was naked, so he couldn't hide any drugs up his sleeve or anything. But still, she had to be careful. Many women had their drinks spiked unsuspectingly in Hong Kong and Whitney was not going to let her guard in front of this vile man to become a victim.

When Raymond turned around and handed her the glass, Whitney was relieved that he was civil enough not to drug her. Though relieved, she subtly inspected the glass for dissolving powders. The glasses were upside down when he picked them up, it was unlikely that he had them previously laced. Satisfied that her drink was pure, she took a gulp of the crisp cold champagne to cleanse her mouth from the taste of cum.

"You have been amazing." Raymond said, climbing into the bed next to Whitney.

"Thank you." Whitney smiled, taking another gulp from the slim glass. From the corner of her eye, she couldn't help but notice Raymond's unwavering hard-on. She quickly finished the champagne before he could ask her to give him some relief and excused herself, "I need to go clean up."

"Sure." Raymond said, taking a sip of champagne, watching Whitney roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, Whitney searched for the toiletries. She opened a drawer and found the complimentary toothbrushes and toothpastes. She rigorously brushed her teeth to rid the smell and taste of cum from her mouth. Satisfied that Steven won't be able to smell another man's scent on her breath, she left the bathroom.

"OH!" Whitney gasped, her hands covered her mouth and she stopped in her tracks. Raymond was laying in bed with a smug look on his face, his hands were behind his head and his cock was showing no signs of softening, if anything, it looked even harder than before!

"Something wrong?" Raymond asked with a Cheshire grin to the frightened young actress. He was glad he ordered the 'PoleStar Special.' The supplement was working wonders for his cock and it made him feel younger. In fact, he was feeling young enough to fuck all of her precious little diva holes.

"Y-you're...still hard?!?!" Whitney stammered incredulously as she stared at Raymond's cock. It was pointing to the ceiling like a rocket ready to launch.

"Can you blame me? You're the hottest woman to ever have won the Miss Hong Kong title." Raymond said excitedly without any signs of fatigue, "I mean, look at how flawless and gorgeous you are!!"

Whitney bit her bottom lip and blushed from Raymond's compliment. She stood at the entrance way into the bedroom with her right knee turned slightly inward, the ball of her foot twisted into the carpet while keeping her heel slightly off the ground.

Raymond was buttering Whitney up just to fuck her and seeing that she was responding to his comments, he continued, "Aw c'mon, I'm sure I'm not the only one to tell you that."

Whitney silently smiled at Raymond's silver tongue and she played with her hair. Sure, she received tons of compliments when guys wanted to get into her pants or when producers wanted her to play a certain part. However, she couldn't remember the last time her own boyfriend gave her with this kind of compliments, and that made her frown.

The horny old bastard could tell that his last comment struck a chord. Someone obviously was not giving Whitney enough attention. All this silly twat wanted was some attention. Well, now she had it, and it came with his throbbing hard cock.

"I need to call my boyfriend to pick me up." Whitney said and turned around before Raymond could say anything. She went to the door where she dropped her purse next to her mini dress that laid crumpled on the floor. She dug the cellphone from her purse and realized that it was not her phone. The cellphones were in a pile in the dark club and she must have grabbed someone else's cell phone by mistake when she left. She dialed Steven's number from memory and the phone rang until it went to voicemail.

"It's late, he's either drunk or asleep." Raymond called out from the bed. Although he didn't have a plan, but he wasn't going to let this little whore leave without fucking her first. He couldn't believe his luck, the odds were in his favor tonight. He just had to get the bitch to turn on her boyfriend, which wouldn't be difficult given the circumstances.

Disappointed, Whitney tossed her phone on top of her crumpled mini dress. She had no idea that Steven couldn't answer because he was downstairs in the hotel lobby, talking to the cops. Nor did she know that he nearly got arrested for trying to save her. All she knew was that she was doing this for him and was expecting him to wait for her call, even if he had to wait all night. It didn't matter now, he left her hanging.

"Don't worry about him. Come over here, you need to relax." Raymond called out from the bed.

"I can't believe he left me here." Whitney sighed as she stared at her phone.

When Whitney returned to the bedroom, she was visibly upset and Raymond seized the opportunity and said, "Maybe he's got something important to do."

"I want to go home." Whitney sighed. Raymond's words was fueling the resentment she was feeling towards Steven. Her boyfriend served her up to Henry on a silver platter knowing that she was going to sleep with someone. The least he could do was stick around to pick her up afterwards.

"I know, but it's late, and I couldn't forgive myself if something were to happen to you on the way home." Raymond reasoned, "A beautiful woman like you, travelling on the streets by herself at this time of night, that's how you get gang raped. The room has been paid for, you might as well stay and wait for him to call you back."

"He ditched me." Whitney pouted. Raymond was right though, she didn't want to end up on the headlines for being raped in one of Hong Kong's dingy alleys. So Steven had something important to do, did he? Fine. She put a hand on the wall to steady herself as she kicked off her heels.

"You look so elegant and sexy in those, put them back on." Raymond said coldly. He watched with a devious smile as Whitney played right into his hand and slid into her high heels. Fanning the flames, he added, "If you were my girlfriend, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"You're just trying to get me into bed." Whitney replied. This was Steven's fault, Whitney thought to herself, 'Chance favors those who are prepared and you left me here you asshole.'

"Who wouldn't? You're gorgeous!" Raymond said with a deepening smile as Whitney joined him in the bed without any protest.

As they laid in bed, Whitney's attention was drawn towards Raymond's menacing hard-on. Her boyfriend couldn't get it up for at least 20 minutes or so after one of her blowjobs. Yet here was a man, twice her boyfriend's age with a hard-on after cumming. Curiously she asked, "What does it take to bring that thing down?"

"Your tight pussy." Raymond replied instantly, which made Whitney laugh.

"Seriously though." Whitney asked again, grabbing his solid cock, "It's still so hard!!"

"Like I said, you're stunningly beautiful." Raymond complimented, his hands were still resting behind his head, "Doesn't your boyfriend stay hard after you blow him?"

"Leave my boyfriend out of this." Whitney warned, stroking Raymond's length. Compared to Steven, he was almost two full inches longer and slightly thicker. She was hoping to land a wealthy expatriate but ended up with Steven instead. It had been a quite some time since she had a cock this long in her hands. In fact she can't remember the last time she's held one this big after leaving England.

Whitney's defensive answer gave Raymond more ammunition. Pressing on, he added, "I wouldn't be able to keep this thing down if my girlfriend looked like you."

"You're such a sweet talker." Whitney giggled.

"Can't you feel how hard it is?" Raymond asked, "Tell me you don't want this inside of you again."

"That was an accident." Whitney insisted and stopped stroking him.

"Then it's only fair that I get compensated." Raymond smiled.

"And how do you want to be compensated?" Whitney asked, letting go of his shaft. She knew what Raymond wanted and she came here prepared to give it to him. She and Steven were hoping to avoid it, but since her boyfriend left her hanging, Raymond's big cock didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"I'll do to you what you did to me." Raymond said flatly.

"Do you have a condom?" Whitney asked. She was on birth control and never made any of her lovers put a hat on their bat. This was her half-hearted attempt to back out. She had sobered up and as usual, the alcohol left her horny and needy. This was something her boyfriend was supposed to take care of had everything went according to their plan. Now, because Steven was doing something more important than picking her up, Raymond was going to substitute for her boyfriend. After all, Steven was prepared for her to get fucked anyways.

"Aren't you on birth control?" Raymond answered Whitney's question with a question. He wanted to ride her bareback, he had nothing to lose so he tried his luck anyway. If she wasn't going to let him, he would get the condoms from his luggage.

"Yeah but if you want to play...then you're going to wear it." Whitney purred, tweaking her nipple and rubbing her clit. Her mother had advised her that men will do anything to get between her legs. Whitney giggled as Raymond practically leaped out of bed and ran over to his luggage. She really was going to do this. Steven deserved it for not being here when she needed him most.

While Raymond rummaged through his luggage, Whitney grabbed the little black tube next to her, it looked like lip gloss and she opened it. Taking a sniff, she caught the faint smell of peppermint, not her first choice for a fragrance. She twisted the cap shut and set it back on the nightstand. She grabbed the pink tube next and she opened it. The hand cream like tube had a citrusy scent. She squeezed a small dab of the cream on her fingers and rubbed her fingers together. The cream felt very smooth, soft, and silky with a creamy texture that was not too runny or too thick, kind of like cum. It even looked like cum.

1...34567...13