Miss Lovely Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ray had dealt some cards and turned them all over while he explained the rules.

"You see, you lost that hand," he told her.

"So you have to take something off," growled Frank.

Marie blushed, "What shall I take off?"

"How about taking off that dress?"

She hadn't followed the rules very well. She wished she'd played at Xmas like Dennis wanted her to when Emily and Mike had come round. Now, she would just have to trust the guys to play fair.

As she hesitated, Ray came forward and pulled her zip down at the back for her.

She gave a little sigh then stood up and finished what he'd started. She had no choice but to stand up and step out of her short dress. Both men gave wolf whistles as she stood before them in just her bra and panties.

Before she had time to sit down, Ray had dealt out another hand.

Inevitably, she lost.

"You'll have to take off your bra," said Frank, huskily.

"What about shoes and stockings asked Marie, hopefully?"

"They don't count," said Ray quickly.

"But surely........"

"Look, you haven't played before, you said so yourself. So you don't know the rules. It's no good trying to invent new ones."

Marie hesitated. This wasn't going very well at all. Playing strip poker hadn't been such a good idea.

"Come on," growled Frank, "you have to take it off."

So, after a few seconds hesitation, she put her hand behind her back and unhooked her bra. Then she put her arm across her chest as she took it off. She found herself blushing.

"Spoilsport," grinned Ray.

Then Marie found that her luck had changed as both Ray and then Frank lost.

They took off their shirts.

Now it was Marie's turn to stare. Both the men were in good physical shape.

Marie frowned as Ray dealt more cards.

"Perhaps we should stop now before...."

"I've dealt them now," said Ray forcefully.

"Come on, you're on a winning run," Frank reminded her.

So, she picked up her cards.

She had lost.

Deep down, she had a feeling that she would lose and a delicious little shiver ran through her. She had nowhere to go and there was nothing she could do. All she could take off now was her panties. And that thought made her throat go dry and her heart pound with excitement.

She stood up and hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and eased them down. The 2 men were hypnotised as they watched them fall to her ankles. They gasped as they scrutinised her shaven pussy. It was the way her husband liked it.

"Bloody hell," said Ray.

"Jesus," said the other.

"Oh God, don't let my husband come back tonight," she thought.

The men edged forward on the bed opposite.

"No touching," said Marie frantically.

She might have kept them at bay, but, just then through the wall of the adjoining chalet they heard Emily's frantic cries.

"Oh yes, oh God yes." It was the unmistakeable sound of a female orgasm.

She turned to see the lust in the faces of the men opposite her. Everything was forgotten as they made a grab for her.

"No please, you mustn't," pleaded Marie.

But, it was no good. She knew they were beyond reason now. Ray's mouth engulfed her breast while Frank's hands roamed her thighs. She tried to push them away, but they had other ideas.

Frank decided to tie her hands to the bed head using a couple of ties that Dennis had left behind. Unfortunately, they were to be her undoing. Tied like this, she became a helpless prisoner, as they slowly and methodically went to work on her reluctant body. They explored her naked body at will and ignored her feeble protests. "Please........... I'm a married woman she whimpered."

But the two men were filled with lust and had no intention of stopping now. "Well you know what they say," grinned Ray, "You never miss a slice off a cut loaf."

Their hands were all over her now with renewed enthusiasm. Ray fingered her pussy, while Frank squeezed her tits and played with her nipples. Their sexual assault on her was relentless. To Marie it seemed to be never ending. Finally, she could deny it no longer. She was wet, aroused and desperate. The men winked at each other as the female beneath them writhed and moaned. All thoughts of her husband were forgotten.

Then Ray mounted her and pushed her legs wide. This time there were no protests. She wanted to be fucked. He loomed over her and showed her his big cock. "Time to fuck," he announced, before working it easily into her wet vagina. Marie groaned, as she realised she was breaking her wedding vows. She had been so foolish and she could blame no one else but herself. Then all such thoughts were forgotten as Ray began to fuck her. Taking his time, he started off with slow, deep thrusts which rocked her to her core. Then, he quickened the tempo, and she swooned, as delicious tremors rippled through her vagina and spread to her loins. Ray's eyes were blazing with lust as he rammed into the lovely blonde with a final salvo of piston like penetration. Marie shrieked and wrapped her legs around him as an all-engulfing orgasm shuddered through her body.

"Oh God, yes" she cried as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She knew at that very moment that she could never again be proud of being faithful to her husband, again.

Then, a few minutes later, as if to reinforce this realisation, Frank decided it was his turn to enjoy her body. He had carried his erection all night, from the first time he danced with her. Now he was determined to slake his lust for her, once and for all. He started to romance her at first with little kisses and tender fondling of her breasts. Then, when he felt her respond to him, he pushed her legs apart and slid his cock into her sex.

Marie sighed in ecstasy as he made love to her slowly and methodically. As their passion grew, he increased the intensity of his thrusts. The sound of her moans carried outside to Ray, as he sat on the step outside the door, smoking a cigarette. "Keep it going, Mate" he said to himself. "I'm nearly ready for seconds."

A minute later, her deepest groan yet told him his pal had finished pleasuring her. He flicked away his cigarette and got ready for another love session.

Finally, at 2.00 a.m. two well satisfied suitors left her chalet, grinning and patting each other on the back. They had comprehensively fucked the delicious married blonde for the best part of two hours.

Marie lay on her bed completely exhausted. She moaned and shed some tears into her pillow in shame and anguish, until, she finally fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, she woke with a groan when she remembered the night's events. A long shower revived her sufficiently to face the day and she was in her briefs wondering what to wear when Emily knocked and opened the door.

Marie had forgotten to lock it after Ray and Frank had gone in the early hours.

"Well good morning to you, Miss Goody Two Shoes," said Emily looking around the room. "I can guess what went on in here last night after showing off your knickers and playing strip poker."

Marie shuffled uncomfortably and hung her head. She was still desperately ashamed of her own conduct in leading the men on.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Emily went on, throwing back Marie's own remark to her in the pub.

There was a silence as both girls recalled the events of the previous evening.

"We heard you.......through the wall," said Marie, finally. "I was ......well, undressed, and it sort of triggered things in here." She shrugged her shoulders and Emily nodded in understanding. "It's not something either of us are going to be proud about, is it?

Marie shook her head, miserably. Her husband had been away only one night and she had managed to have sex with two men and display herself wantonly to a third. What had made her behave like a common slut? Was it the drink, her rivalry with Emily, or desperately wanting to win the competition?

Emily put her arm around her shoulders "Let's agree to keep this to ourselves, shall we?"

Marie grimaced and nodded in agreement. What else could they do?

Then they decided to have an easy day and keep out of trouble. This comprised of sunbathing in the afternoon and going to the camp's cinema in the evening. Then they had an early night to prepare for the competition the next day.

Emily had been very secretive as to what she intended to wear for the event and Marie knew she would have to come up with something pretty stunning if she wasn't to be overshadowed by her friend. Nothing that had happened had changed their determination to win, and, Marie was not surprised when Emily bustled past her the next morning as she stood on the step of her chalet. "I'm off to the beauty salon," she announced, "not that I need much doing to make me look good. When I walk down that runway, the title will be mine, again."

"That's what she thinks," muttered Marie as she went back inside. Then she reached up to her curly blonde hair and undid the clip holding it in place. She looked in the mirror, as it cascaded down to fall around her shoulders. She needed to get a move on if she was to look her best.

She managed to get a late appointment at the hairdressers, and, afterwards, when she carefully applied her make-up, she was quite pleased with the result.

Then she got out her white bikini and tried it on. It was skimpy and very daring and didn't leave much to the imagination. She had bought it months ago with the contest in mind, but, had never showed it to her husband. She knew instinctively that he would have banned her from wearing it in public or even in their back garden. But, she had come up with the idea of putting it on, today, because she wanted her legs and curvaceous body on show. She wondered if it was perhaps too revealing and turned to examine herself again in the full mirror. Should she wear it?

Then she thought about Emily. The girl would no doubt we wearing something sensational.

Marie made her mind up. She would wear the micro bikini, because she felt she had to in order to get the edge on Emily. In other words, she had to blow the minds of the judges and the large audience. Dennis would be horrified to see her parading about in it, but, fortunately for her, he wasn't here to witness it.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her blonde hair and make-up were perfect, her long tanned legs in perfect condition. She ran her hands down her sides and down and over her curvy hips, while she gave her ample breasts a final inspection. There was no doubt about it, she was looking good. Then, she picked up a pair of expensive sunglasses and slipped them on over her clear blue eyes. They had cost a bomb, but they made her feel extra confident.

"Let the battle begin," she whispered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" the loudspeakers boomed out, carrying the voice of the show's redcoat host, Brian Fox, over the outside stage and surrounding area.

"We have here today, the most prestigious event of the season, as Barton's Holiday Camp proudly presents Miss Lovely Legs Contest 2015................"

A good crowd had gathered to watch this popular event, comprising mostly men, but, also, a fair turnout of ladies keen to assess the contestants physical attributes.

"We only hold this event once year in the peak of the holiday period, so we can ensure a good turnout of glamorous women. I am happy to tell you that we have 13 ladies who have agreed to take part. And from what I have seen backstage, Ladies and Gentlemen, the judges are going to have a real hard time deciding on a winner."

"There will be 6 judges this afternoon. First of all we have 2 councillors from our local District Council who have kindly agreed to come along to ensure fair play. Then, in addition, we have 4 young men better known collectively as our very own Barton Bandits. These are the lads who play music, most nights, in the entertainment centre.........."

"And in the unlikely event of a tie, in this afternoon's contest, I have been authorised by the organisers to use a casting vote."

"The winning lady will receive this beautiful inscribed golden sash, together with a cash prize of £350, plus shopping vouchers valued at £100 and a free holiday for 2, here at Barton's Holiday Camp.

So, without further delay, we'll get on with the contest."

"First up is the lovely Adele.............."

Marie looked around at her rivals. Most of them looked under 30 with just two or three older than that. Some looked prettier than others. She saw Emily walk confidently past and had to admit that she looked sensational in a skimpy turquoise bikini that, like her own, only just met the contest criteria.

Marie's thoughts were interrupted when she heard her name being called. She was introduced to the large crowd before being asked to walk down a runway and back. She got a lot of applause. Then Emily went out and got an equally good reception.

So it went on until all 13 contestants had taken part.

After that, it was the judges turn to whittle the numbers down to 3.

Marie and Emily looked at each other and smiled as their names were called out.

Then, each girl did another walk about, before answering some questions from the show's host who did his best to embarrass them with double edged questions and innuendoes.

There was a short delay as the judges had another conference to compare the marks. The redcoat collected the voting slips and got the 3 ladies to stand in a row across the stage. Marie was at one side, Emily at the other, with a young teenage girl called Donna in the middle. Then he announced a final walk about for each girl. As Donna walked out, he sidled up to Marie.

"It's a tie between you and Emily Wicks," he whispered. "But, I've got the casting vote, if you want it............

The price is that you share a night with me in my chalet."

Marie looked at him with a stunned expression on her face and tried to weigh up what he had just said.

"Well, do you want it?" He asked. "Or shall I ask Emily?"

Marie swallowed hard as she watched Emily approach the end of her final parade and knew she had just a few seconds to decide. "Oh, what shall I do?" She agonised.

Then a little voice in her head told her what Emily would do if given the same choice. She knew her friend would stop at nothing to win.

She turned to the redcoat. "Alright, I agree," she said.

He clenched his fist in triumph, before he asked Marie to do her final walk round.

Then minutes later, after consulting the other judges, he walked up to the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner. It's the lovely Marie."

Marie was thrilled to be the winner. She enjoyed having the sash draped over her and being presented with the £350 cheque. She loved doing her victory parade with everyone standing and applauding her and she got great satisfaction from seeing Emily's face when she got the small runner-up prize. She'd had a wonderful time.

But, later, when it was all over and she was alone, she thought about the intense rivalry which had driven her on to achieve the victory. And, she still had a debt to pay. She had promised to give herself to Mr. Fox, the Redcoat, in his chalet.

He positively drooled as he reminded her of her promise as she left the Open Air Centre. "Don't forget, now...... Chalet 23........ at 10.00 p.m. tonight."

Marie felt a wave of shame overcome her as she walked back to her chalet. She was a married woman who had promised her body to a man in return for winning a beauty contest. And it wasn't as if she even fancied him. He was older and shorter than she would have wanted anyway.

She pushed all such thoughts out of her mind as she kept an eye out for Emily. Would the girl still want to be friends with her, now that she had been beaten into second place? As she produced her key to open her chalet door, a familiar face appeared from the neighbouring chalet.

"Oh it's you," Emily said primly, "I thought you would still be out celebrating."

"I was hoping I could treat you out for a meal," said Marie, holding out an olive branch.

Emily's face couldn't stay sullen for long and a little smile broke through. "Go somewhere posh, you mean?"

"Oh yeah," confirmed Marie, "out of the Camp, I mean. I thought about that nice little Italian restaurant a few miles down the road. We could get a taxi."

"That's not necessary," exclaimed her friend, "I can drive our car. Mike left it here, remember?"

So, the girls got dressed up and went out for their meal. The restaurant was busy enough to provide a good ambiance and they enjoyed the food and a bottle of wine they shared between them.

"I suppose its honours even," said Emily bringing up the subject of the contest for the first time. "I won last year, you won this year. But, I still think I've got better legs," she added defiantly.

Marie smiled and said, "I must admit, you do have great legs, Emily. If |I were a bloke, I'd fancy you myself."

"Would you, now?" Emily asked, looking into her eyes. "Well you would blush if you knew what I would like to......"

Just then the waiter appeared at their table and Emily stopped in mid sentence.
"What were you going to say?" Marie asked, as he took away their empty plates.

"Oh forget it," muttered the lovely brunette.

"I suppose we had better be getting back," said Marie looking at her watch.

"Why, are you meeting somebody? Ray, Frank?"

"Oh no, I just wanted to have an early night, what with the excitement of the contest and everything."

"Right, let's get our coats and be off then, said Emily. Mike said he'd ring me tonight, so I'd better get back."

It was just before 10.00 p.m., when Marie stepped quietly out of her chalet door. Emily had her T.V. playing, so Marie was able to tip toe away unnoticed. She had thought of breaking her promise to Mr. Fox. but, she hadn't been brought up to break her word and knew she would have to visit him. If she hadn't been prepared to spend the night with him she should have said so at the time like a good girl. She should have said no, like a respectable married lady. Although, after allowing two men to ravish her last night she was hardly in a position to say that. She would just have to go and get it over with. After all, he had helped her win the damn contest and she was considerably richer for it. She shook her head in shame, as she realised that her obsession with winning had been her undoing. After 8 years of being faithful to Dennis, she was acting like a common slut. God, if he ever found out. It didn't bear thinking about. She promised herself that it would all end after tonight. Tomorrow, she would go back to being a dutiful and faithful wife.

Then she saw chalet No.23 and took a deep breath, before walking up the path to the door. Maybe, she should have just let Emily win.

She knocked timidly on the door, with part of her hoping he had gone out or forgotten all about their arrangement.

But, seconds later, the door was opened and Brian ushered her in.

"Good evening, Marie, I'm glad you've come.....and may I say you look absolutely stunning."

Marie couldn't help but smile at the complement. She had taken time to fix her make-up properly and wear something nice. It was an outfit she had bought recently at Marks and Spencer's, a black and white patterned dress and 3 inch high heel sandals. Underneath, she wore black stay-up stockings and white silk panties. She could wear the dress without a bra so she hadn't bothered, as it tended to spoil the effect. Also, she knew that she would have to undress for him anyway.

She sat down and he gave her a drink. His chalet was larger than the one allocated to her and it had room for a decent sized sofa. He chatted to her while they sipped their white wine, mainly about the contest that day and how lovely she had looked. After a few more minutes he could contain himself no longer.