Miss Lovely Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we could start off with you showing me your legs, again. You know like you did that night to enter the contest."

Marie opened her mouth to protest, but knew she had come to do precisely this kind of thing.

"Stand there," he indicated.

So Marie stood up and slowly started to lift up her dress for him, while he knelt on the floor just inches away.

She did it slowly, agonisingly, slowly, but inch by inch, she did as she was instructed. And sure enough, she felt a familiar excitement rise in her chest as she started to expose herself.

"Higher," he demanded and posing prettily, she obliged him. The thought came into her head that she could be a slave obeying her master's commands. Secretly, she liked to read erotic stories about such things, now it was actually happening to her.

Her dress was soon up past her bare thighs. "Oh nice white panties," he growled. "I'm looking forward to taking those off." Marie closed her eyes and found herself sinking into a delicious submission. And that state of mind was starting to turn her on. She imagined herself as a slave ready to obey her master. She realised that her dress was up around her waist and she stood very still allowing him to see everything he wanted. Suddenly, he reached forward and gently pulled down her panties. She didn't object............well, she couldn't could she? Not in the circumstances.

Now she could see that he was on his knees, staring at her shaven pussy; his face so close that he could surely smell her sex.

Then, inching forward, his hands closed around her pert bum and his mouth started to kiss and lick her slit.

"Take off the dress," he commanded and she found herself complying immediately.

Now she was naked.

Then, licking his lips, he led the blonde beauty to the bed and laid her down. For the next 30 minutes he explored her body thoroughly, kissing and fondling her at will. His fingers teased and fingered her pussy, but, she offered no resistance or protest. She had decided to act out the part of a slave whose only purpose was to please her master.

Then, when his lust could be contained no longer, he gently parted her legs and mounted her. For a small man he had quite a big cock and it made Marie gasp as he slid it into her. "I've been desperate to have you since you first pulled your dress up for me and showed me those little pink panties," he told her. "You really have got the most fabulous legs."

Then he proceeded to fuck her, slowly and steadily, for the next half an hour with deep thrusts into her moist vagina. Marie began to let herself go, as the pleasure of his cock working inside her began to take its toll. She began to respond to him, slowly at first, but with increasing vigour. Brian grinned in triumph, as he realised what his rock hard cock was doing to her. He'd give this pretty blonde bitch a fucking she would remember. God, he'd had such a hard on watching her sway down the catwalk. Those legs, that arse. It had been a real problem to keep it hidden from the audience.

He had heard that she was married. So what, he couldn't give a fuck about that. In fact, it made it his pleasure all the sweeter. He'd be fucking her every which way before the night was through.

He stepped up the pace of his fucking and she gladly responded to him. She could hear the squelch of her love juice as she always did when the lovemaking got intense. Only it wasn't her husband, Dennis, on top of her giving her pleasure. It was someone else's cock possessing her. And, there was no stopping now, as his cock hammered into her pussy and bounced her up and down on the bed.

She held her breath in shock. Oh no...she was going to come......"Oh... oh...."she cried" Suddenly, her body bucked and shuddered and she gripped her conqueror, as if her life depended on it.

Marie lay exhausted under Brian's grinning gaze. She had thought that she could just lie there detached and cold while he had his way with her. But the sex had been as intense as any she had enjoyed with Dennis. She had been left confused and distressed about it.

He allowed her to use the bathroom and she took her time to compose herself. She put her hand over her mouth as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Have you no shame, girl?" She said to her reflection.

As soon as his erection returned, he was fucking her again. This time, he had her from behind. He made her stand in her high heeled sandals, bent over the back of the sofa, her legs spread and pushing up her pert bum, provocatively. He kept giving her orders and she obeyed him without question. She was playing the slave girl again and it enhanced the pleasures that rippled through her body as he gripped her hips and sank his hard cock into her waiting love channel. "Oh" she gasped as it possessed her pussy and filled her completely. Then without pausing, he rammed his cock in and out without mercy, bouncing her off the sofa as she struggled to control the feelings building up inside her. Then, after endless thrustings, she shrieked as he nailed her again. Her orgasm making her squirm and shiver with delight as she arched back and groaned, her blonde hair, everywhere.

He slapped her hard on her bare backside, just for the fun of it and grinned. Then, he grabbed some hair and pulled her face back to his. "Don't think I've finished fucking you, yet, my pretty one.

Remember, I've got you all night."

Not long afterwards, he had her, again, on the bed and later he fucked her in the shower, water cascading on their naked bodies. Only then did he let her sleep. He was shattered himself, but satisfied he had slaked his lust on her lovely young body.

They slept until dawn. Then she awoke to find his head between her legs with his tongue licking her pussy. He teased and toyed with her clitoris and probed inside until he was satisfied she was wet enough for sex. Then he sank his cock into her again for yet another fuck as she lay there warm and comfortable. She a closed her eyes and even allowed him to kiss her passionately for the first time. For some reason, he couldn't get a climax, even though he shagged her remorselessly. Finally, he let her get up and go for a shower. He had still enjoyed his morning sex. "Her husband's a lucky man," he murmured, "I hope he appreciates her."

Marie got showered and dressed and accepted a coffee that Brian had made for them. Now, she was ready to leave, but, Brian wasn't quite done with her yet. He wanted her over the back of the sofa again. Marie sighed in frustration. Would the man ever stop sticking his cock into her?

But she reasoned, he was still entitled to her body, until he allowed her to leave his chalet. So she sighed and removed her dress, once again and adopted the same position as the night before.

Brian had swallowed a Viagra tablet after getting up and now he was ready to go again, his cock was miraculously restored to an erect position and eager to penetrate her silky depths. She gasped as it worked its way all the way into her vagina from the rear. Then, there was no stopping him. He knew he may never have her again, so he made the most of it. On and on he fucked her and she marvelled at his stamina. Then she felt him shudder as he came, at last. But he continued to jerk and spurt inside her, before he finally finished.

She made yet another short visit to the small bathroom, before she came out ready to go. She didn't want to risk him recovering and coming onto her again. For his part, Brian marvelled at how well she looked. He had ravished her all night and there wasn't a hair out of place.

"Maybe we can do this again" he said hopefully, as she stepped out onto the path. Marie said nothing. As far as she was concerned, her debt to him had been paid in full.

As she walked back to her own chalet, she knew she should have felt guilty and ashamed. But, she didn't. In fact she grudgingly had to admit she had actually enjoyed the experience. She had even fulfilled her girly fantasy of being a slave girl.

The last few days, without Dennis, had been amazing. It was if she was young and single again. But, the irony of it was that in those far off days, she had been quiet and shy and such a good girl. She had been strictly brought up and sex before marriage had been unthinkable.

She walked back to her chalet, still confused and troubled. And she hadn't been back for 5 minutes when Emily knocked on her door.

"Oh, been out, have we?" She enquired, seeing Marie in her smart dress.

"Yes, I went for a walk, I couldn't sleep," said Marie quickly.

"You're well dressed for this time in the morning," said Emily suspiciously.

Marie sat down on the bed. Her body was still tingling from the aftermath of sex. The redcoat had certainly made full use of her body, she'd give him that.

Emily sat down beside her and put her arm round her waist. "Are you O.K.?"

They looked into each others eyes. Marie thought about telling her where she had been last night, but decided against it.

Instead, she asked her friend about something that had stuck in her mind.

"Emily, you were telling me something in the restaurant and we got interrupted. What was it?"

"Well, I...........look never mind about that," said her friend, going red in the face, "let me ask you something. You know the other night when you said you were going to play strip poker with your two...admirers? Well I just wondered if you and I could have a game sometime. You know, just the two of us."

Marie looked at her startled. Then after a few seconds she gave her answer.

"Fancy a game now?"

Emily's eyes lit up. "Do I ever," she enthused, where's the pack?

"Shoes ands stockings don't count" insisted Marie, excitedly.

"O.K. agreed Emily, but let's get all dressed up in our sexiest stuff, first. I'll just slip back next door and put something on more....... appropriate. I feel so scruffy dressed like this in jeans and track shoes.

"That's great, agreed Marie going dry at the mouth at the thought of the pretty brunette stripping off just for her. "And put on your make-up, all that stuff you use plus glossy red lips and eye shadow."

"Alright, you've asked for it. But, you do the same. You can wear those pretty pink panties and stay-up stockings. I'll enjoy seeing you take them off."

They looked at each other in amazement, as they realised how much they fancied each other.

"Give me 20 minutes," said Emily hurrying out of the door.

Marie was glad of the delay, it would give her time to have a shower and wash the smell of sex off her. Also, she wanted to change her clothes, anyway.

It was nearly 40 minutes when Emily returned, but she looked sensational. Marie had never seen her look so sexy.

She wore a short blue dress with black stockings. Marie gulped, as she let herself wonder what she was wearing underneath. Whatever it was she found herself desperate to find out.

Marie was wearing a white blouse and black mini skirt. She had also worn the lingerie that Emily had requested.

Both girls looked and felt positively stunning.

They poured themselves a glass of white wine and dealt the first hand. Emily won and waited expectantly as Marie stood up and took off her blouse.

Then Marie won the next hand and it was Emily's turn to wriggle out of her dress. Marie took the opportunity to admire her friend's lovely figure standing in bra and panties before her. With trembling hands she reached for the cards and dealt them out again. This time she lost. She stood up and smiled mischievously, as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. It was Emily's turn to stare, now and she took her turn to eye the delectable blonde standing in her underwear.

Then the shrill ring of Marie's mobile phone sounded in the room. She reached for it and listened before acknowledging the message.

"Shit, it's Dennis, she cried," the disappointment apparent in her voice. "They've come back early from the cricket. We've only got a few minutes, while they walk down from the car park."

They both jumped up and Emily grabbed her things and went to the door.

"Promise me one thing," she said.

"Oh, what's that," queried Marie

"That we'll play another game soon," said Emily, "and next time we'll play to a finish."

"You've got it," promised Marie.

Then Mike and Dennis were back and full of their time at the test match. It was obvious that they had enjoyed themselves. "Have you been O.K?" They asked their wives. They hardly listened to the answer as they continued to talk about the cricket match. Within an hour, they had left to go to the pub.

Brian Fox sat in the pub with one of the musicians from Barton Bandits. They were in early because of the Tea Dance later in the afternoon. None of the other 3 lads liked Brian. He was too smooth and smarmy for them. Ray had described him as a "jumped up little shit" But, Jeff seemed to get on all right with him.

Jeff pointed across the room. "Do you see those blokes over there playing darts? They're the husbands of those two gorgeous birds who were in the lovely legs competition. You know the ones, the blonde one and the dark haired one who came second.

"Ah, you mean Marie and Emily." said Brian. "Yes, I know Marie. I've fucked her, to tell you the truth."

Then he enjoyed himself by telling Jeff how clever he had been with the casting vote.

"And she let you shag her all night?"

"Yep"

"You sly sod, I'd like to get my hands on her myself." Then he went on to brag about the night he had escorted Emily back to her chalet and ended up in her bed. He said nothing about the others.

"Those girls have certainly put it about since their husbands left them on their own for a few days," observed Brian.

"Its all finished now though said Jeff," gloomily. "And I never got a crack at Marie."

"Hey, not necessarily, my friend," said Brian slyly. Then, he outlined a little plan which Jeff listened to with growing excitement.

"Do you think it would work, then?" He asked dubiously.

"Well, what have you got to lose? They're going home soon. It's worth a try, surely."

Jeff got up and finished his drink in one go. "Well why not," he grinned.

"If it works, you owe me one, big time," added Brian.

Marie had promised to join her husband in the bar for a pub lunch and was dressed, this time, in a cream blouse and short denim skirt. As she walked across the pub car park, she passed Jeff and Will leaning on their car, watching her.

"Off to meet your husband, are you?"

What do they want? She thought, frowning.

"We thought we'd go and have a word with him and tell him what you've been up to while he's been away."

"What do you mean?" She asked, her heart sinking.

"Well, for a start, we could tell him all about your sexual adventures with Frank and Ray."

"And, in addition, we could tell him how you spent last night with Brian Fox," added Will, "all in your relentless quest to win the contest."

The look of horror on Marie's face gave her away.

"He doesn't even know you were in it? Does he?"

Marie closed her eyes, the colour draining from her face. "Please God, don't let them tell Dennis," she thought in panic.

"What do you want?" She asked quietly, "some of my prize money?"

"Shit no," grinned Jeff. We just want you to take a little ride with us, to somewhere quiet."

Marie guessed what they had in mind and sighed. She didn't really want to go with them, but, she couldn't risk them telling Dennis.

"And if I go with you, you promise not to say anything?"

"Yes, we do," they said. "But, if you don't .............."

She had to make up her mind quickly. "Give me a minute and I'll be right back."

They grinned at each other as she ran into the pub. "Jesus, its going to work," said Will.

She found Dennis and gave him some cock and bull story about having to go out for a couple of hours. She concocted a story about meeting an old school friend for lunch. Fortunately, Dennis was too engrossed in his darts to question her closely about it. "O.K, then, I'll see you later," he said casually, not wanting to say much in front of the other men listening to the conversation.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she returned to meet the two men waiting for her in the car park. Without a word, she jumped into their car and they were off, speeding down the road. They drove a short distance down the coast and found a quiet little cove. There wasn't anyone within miles of them.

They parked the car and led her to the best spot they could find.

"O.K." said Jeff, "we've been told about how you like to pull your skirt up. So, do it now for us."

Marie opened her mouth to protest, but, knew it was useless. Maybe this would be all they wanted. She could live in hope.

She bent over to pick up the hem of her loose fitting skirt, before starting the slow tease. She was getting to do it rather well. Practise makes perfect.

She watched their faces as she tantalised them. She could see the raw lust in their eyes and she doubted whether her display would be enough for them.

They had made her stand on a flat rock so they could kneel down on the sand and get a good view of her. She felt her heart pounding and her mouth go dry. Why, oh why, did it excite her so much to do this? She should be having lunch with Dennis, not showing two strangers what she had under her skirt.

But, she couldn't risk calling their bluff. If Dennis were told anything, he would soon get the truth out of her. So, she had to appease these men.

She closed her eyes as her stocking tops and bare thighs came into view, then her panties.

"Wow! No wonder she won the fucking contest," growled Jeff.

"Look at those gorgeous legs," added Will.

Now they were looking at her skimpy pink panties, as the skirt came up to waist level.

"O.K. darling, now the full strip," ordered Jeff.

"Look, I can't .........."

"Right," he said turning back towards the car, "we'll go straight back and put Dennis straight about various things. I daresay he'll still be in the pub."

"No, wait...." she cried. "I'll .......do what you want."

"Everything we want?"

Marie hung her head in defeat. "Yes, as long as your use condoms" she whispered as the two men grinned at each other in triumph.

After that, events moved more quickly. She was soon standing naked before them except for shoes and stockings. They thought she looked sexier that way.

Jeff had her first on a small area of sand behind some rocks. He spent a long time playing with her breasts and nipples then progressed to her shaven pussy. He fingered her roughly while she lay back with her arm over her eyes. He found her clitoris and worked it until her little love bud stood stiff and proud. Then he shoved a couple of fingers into her pussy and was pleasantly surprised to see that she was already quite moist down there. He kept up his assault, until her juices were wet and slithery on his fingers and her nipples were as hard as the pebbles on the beach.

Marie sighed as his cock found her sex entrance and pushed in greedily. Then encouraged by his mate he started to fuck her steadily. She felt the shame rise to redden her cheeks as she lay naked on the beach being fucked by strangers. Again, the thought came to her that she could pretend to be a slave again, whose only purpose in life was to please her masters. As she got into this state of mind she found herself relaxing and concentrating on her master's thrusts, fucking her, dominating her. She managed to forget everything else, but the pleasurable sensations of sex. Time meant nothing, as the sex continued, the only sound being the waves crashing on the shore and the squelching sound of her pussy. Then she sighed happily, as delicious shudders rippled through her. As they reached a peak of pleasure, Jeff exploded inside her. She felt his warm spunk spurt into her vagina. Marie arched her body and went stiff as her own climax gripped her. She shrieked out as Jeff looked at Will and grinned.