Miss Lovely Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Will eagerly took his place and had a good feel all over her naked body. He squeezed and cupped her breasts and tormented her nipples. Then, his hands were all her legs and inner thighs. He kissed her pussy and slid his fingers into the warm moistness. She was still tingly all over as his hot rod poked its way past her sex lips. "I've never fucked a beauty queen, before," he growled. And he went on fucking her for all he was worth, grinding her arse into the sand. "Another master to please," she thought, focusing her thoughts. "I am a lucky slave"

Will was delighted to find her bucking up to meet his piston thrusting cock. But, as his excitement grew, he eventually lost control. Then he managed to come copiously all over her belly and chest as he hastily pulled out. He'd forgotten to bring a condom with him.

"God, you're a sexy bitch," he conceded. "That was great."

Marie allowed herself a quick smile, her master was pleased with her.

They watched her struggle back into her panties, but, wouldn't allow her to put anything else on. So, with her high heels in hand, they allowed her to walk back to the car. She had hoped they would take her back, straightaway, but, they were obviously in no great hurry. They went on the beach and threw stones into the sea for a while before returning to torment her.

Then, she had to sit in the back seat and suck them off in turn, first Jeff and then Will. She couldn't believe how quickly they had managed to regain erections after all the sexual action . And what big solid cocks they were now, having fully recovered. She was very impressed. But, now she took her time, determined to do good blowjobs and please them. Jeff's penis got the benefit of her tongue first as she licked, seductively, down its full length. Then her tip of it was flicking and licking rapidly against the bulbous head, before engulfing his erection into her mouth. Jeff groaned in ecstasy as her soft lips started to suck, competently and effectively. She even managed to gobble yet more cock into her mouth as she did so. It was just a matter of time now, as she worked it hard, in a relentless sucking rhythm. Soon, she felt him shudder in surrender as copious amounts of spunk flooded out into her mouth.

Not long after, she was licking her lips as Will's tool popped up in front of her face. He was excited at what he had seen her do to Jeff and he was rock hard in anticipation. She repeated her successful technique and soon had the young musician moaning and groaning, as he too climaxed in a joyous crescendo, producing more jetted sperm for her to swallow.

During the entire process, she made herself act as their slave. As a result, she made a better job of her tasks than they had a right to expect. They praised her warmly. When she had finished, she looked at her face in the car mirror. There was semen dribbling down the corners of her mouth. She closed her eyes in shame before wiping it off. She looked like a common slut.

When they approached the Camp site, they dropped her off discreetly. She made them promise not to say anything to anyone about what had just happened, but that was the furthest thought in their heads. Jeff couldn't believe how easy it had been. She had been no trouble at all. There had been just a token protest, then she had done everything they had asked of her. She had even been responsive to them.

"God, she was incredible," said Will, still shaking from the excitement of it all.

"Yeah, those legs and that body, I still can't believe we've had her."

"Hope we have her again sometime, her and that Emily."

"Too right, mate."

When she got back to the chalet, she was glad to see that Dennis was taking part in a game of football on the green.

She cleaned herself up and changed her clothes. Later, when he came in, she could see that he was bored, so later in the day they loaded up the car and drove home. Mike and Emily left shortly afterwards. Emily looked wistfully out of the car window and wondered if she would ever be coming back for another holiday.

It wasn't long before the 4 of them were back at their various jobs and settled into their usual routine. The week at the Camp had seemed to last forever with all that had happened, but now, Marie was back to being an ordinary married mum. Many times during the following week she had thought about the various sexual encounters she had experienced at the holiday camp remembering and reliving exactly what had happened. The guilt and accompanying shame had subsided and largely been forgotten now. In fact she had had no regrets about the sex, thankful she had insisted on the use of condoms.

On the following Saturday afternoon, she found herself alone in the house. Dennis had gone with Mike to a football match and her Mum had taken Daisy to a birthday party. She felt bored as she looked out of the window at the steady drizzling rain falling outside. Suddenly, there was a knock at the back door. She knew who that would be.

Emily had spent the morning at the beauty salon and her make-up was impeccable. She looked stunning. She was wearing a sexy short tartan skirt, black top and expensive high heels. Marie had also got herself dressed up in a blue tight fitting suit and looked really smart. It had taken her long enough. Underneath her short blue skirt, she was wearing black stockings and her most expensive silk lingerie. She felt ready for a hot date. But, of course, she already had a hot date..........with Emily.

They looked deep into each others eyes.

"Get the cards out," said Emily breathlessly.

"Shoes and stockings don't count," insisted Marie.

"Loser gets tied up," demanded Emily

"Winner gets tied up," countered Marie.

Then both girls started to giggle. Then they laughed and laughed and laughed.

They had the whole afternoon ahead of them. And they had plenty of ideas.

THE END