Mister Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At tables all around the room I could see folks scrambling to fill wine glasses from the bottles on their table. At ours, every glass was already full, except mine. Setting aside my puzzlement, I poured from the full bottle of a California red that I recognized, and then tilted the wine back into my mouth as I noted another bottle, already empty, sitting across the table. We all drank, and then the noise started as people began to talk, and servers entered the room with dinner.

Mister Gabe was still holding his glass, and took a sip, as I had. Everybody else at the table, including Molly to my chagrin, had drained their glass. Mister Gabe said, "did you know that I was able to supply all of the wine for the head table?...and ours and Brock's parents' table, of course?" He noted my expression at that and continued, "oh, not you Dane. That is why your glass was empty. I am fully aware that you don't have a taste for my particular vintage." He smiled broadly at me. The black bastard. I looked around the table and noted the momentary fuzziness in the eyes that I now recognized for what it was. Even Molly looked a bit dizzy. I turned furiously towards Mister Gabe and leaned over my wife towards him. He interrupted me, speaking softly, "don't worry David, I don't do children. Molly remains very safe from me." Again he smirked at me.

Suddenly Jen's mom leaned forward across her husband and Mister Gabe and grasped Jennifer's left hand, drawing it towards her, stretching Jen across the intervening laps. "Jennifer Dane, where is your wedding ring?" questioned her mother. I felt my face freeze, mirroring the look on my wife's face.

"I...I...it..." from Jen.

Then, out of nowhere Molly said, "she hasn't been wearing it for months now, Grandma." All of our head's turned toward my daughter as she continued, "right after Mister Gabe came to live next door," and Molly turned her gaze from her Grandmother to look stonily at Mister Gabe. What the fuck did she know!, or think she knew?

Jennifer had gathered herself, "Mom, I broke one of the fittings and lost the stone. David, "and she pulled her hand from her mother's grasp and started to pull back -- but I glimpsed the black bastard's hand that had been kneeding her breast as she leaned over him -- putting her hand in mine on top of the table, "David was so distraught...he still doesn't like to talk about it. But we decided to take advantage of the situation. We can afford 'better' now, so I've sent it in to be repaired and resized to accept a larger stone. They'll also clean it all up. I haven't checked lately, but we don't expect to get it back for a while yet." She pulled her hand from mine and dropped it into her lap, sitting up straight. Her mother seemed appeased by the explanation although I'm sure I caught a questioning look on her father's face to go along with the smirk on Molly's. That girl knew something.

I settled back into my chair, but our movement had pushed Jen's chair slightly away from the table. I saw her dress move and looked down into her lap. I saw a black hand slowly pulling the hem of my wife's dress up...up to her knees...past her knees... I could see the tops of her garters...and finally I saw Mister Gabe's hand fully expose Jennifer's pussy. I was entranced, watching as next, Mister Gabe slowly, and without any resistance from my wife, slowly spread her thighs a part. I have to admit that, regardless of the public situation that we were in, I was hard. Very hard.

I heard Mister Gabe murmur, "It is ok. This is very natural," and I looked up to see Jennifer's father leaning back in his chair and looking past Mister Gabe at his daughter's lap. His eyes were wide, and his mouth pursed in disapproval for a moment, but as he listened to Mister Gabe his expression softened to acceptance. We both continued watching as the black bastard slowly sunk his finger into my wife and just as slowly swirled it around inside of her. Jennifer leaned forward, leaning on her elbows on the table, staring at her father. Molly's and Jen's mother's attention was on the head table.

After a moment Mister Gabe withdrew his finger and held up the glistening digit, coated in Jennifer's juices, to her father, "would you like a taste?"

Jen's dad started to shake his head 'no', but then the motion changed to a positive nodding and he leaned sideways so that he could quickly lick his daughter's juices off of Mister Gabe's finger. It took only a moment and he sat back in his chair, a thoughtful expression on his face. Mister Gabe leaned in to him, and just loudly enough so that I could catch it said, "you liked that. I bet you've wanted to do that for a long, long time." Jen's dad's head again nodded slowly. "Maybe I can arrange that," Mister Gabe continued, "you see, Jennifer here will do anything I want...and David is fully supportive." I grimaced at that, but what I could I say?

The servers had finished putting the meals in front of the head table and were now turning their attentions to the rest of us. Mister Gabe quietly told Jen to lift her butt off of the chair and pull her dress up so that she was sitting bare-assed and exposed, and then he told her to lean back in her chair. Her father continued to watch. At that moment a male server appeared. He fumbled, almost dropping the two plates he was carrying, as he leaned over my wife's shoulder and couldn't help but seeing her pussy displayed and the black hand resting so casually, high on her naked white thigh. He was good though, catching himself and then setting down the plates as though it was an everyday occurrence.

The meal proceeded, and as we engaged in conversation and watched the head table I could almost put it out of my mind. Mister Gabe did make a point of either leaving his hand on her thigh, sometimes diddling her nether lips -- eliciting the odd groan that Jen tried to cover -- or just draping his hand possessively over her shoulder. Jen's mother looked daggers at the black man whenever he did that -- she couldn't see what went on under the table -- and Molly just continued to look thoughtful. I would have to have a conversation with her at some point.

Then the clinking of the glasses started...someone in the crowd would clink their wine glass with a spoon, signalling that the bride and groom should stop whatever they were doing and kiss each other. Sara and Brock would stand, embrace and kiss. I thought that the kissing was way more passionate than called for, and wasn't sure whether that feeling was coming from 'dad' or because Sara was mine in a much more non-fatherly relationship.

The clinking kept happening as the dinner progressed until finally what always happens, happened. The clinking started, and Brock just waved at his best man. Tim got up and walked over to Erin and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Erin responded by grabbing the boy by the ears and pulling him down for a tongue lock...frenching him thoroughly. And that started things. All of the women took turns kissing the men. At one point Mike got up *******************************deleted scene**********************************, and then Mike scuttled back to his seat.

So, as I said, the dinner had been interesting. Looking through the windows I could see a small crowd gathered around the newlyweds, including Brock's parents, Jen and Mister Gabe. 'C' was talking to Mike at the head table, along with Molly. Erin was sitting at one of the tables deep in conversation with her boyfriend Richard.

Erin stood up and was looking around until she spotted me outside and then she headed my way. She came through the doorway straight to me and over her shoulder I could see that Richard was very intently watching her approach me. The tiny woman stopped right in front of me and said, "Mister Dane, my boyfriend would like to kiss me...and maybe other stuff. Can he?"

I smiled down on her and motioned her closer, wrapping my hands around her waist, "Erin, baby, please call me Dave." I paused and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, "what do you want to do?"

"I would like to Dave, but I need your permission."

"and so you do. I'm glad you remembered that," and I playfully swatted her rear end, "this is what you say to your boyfriend. 'Kissing is allowed for tonight.' If he wants to take it further than that, you make him stop, look him in the eye and say, 'you can play with my tits, and you can touch my cunt'...use that word Erin, 'cunt', but also say, 'I can give you a hand job if it is in a public place', but you are not allowed to fuck me tonight'. Say exactly those words. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir...I mean Dave...yes Dave. Why a 'public place'?"

"Normally I wouldn't accept any questions from you Erin, but I am in a good mood tonight. There are a couple of reasons. First, if I am available, I want you to arrange it so that I am in a position to see him feel you up and you return the favour. Second, he needs some 'skin in the game' if I am going to let him play with my pet. He has to take a risk by doing it in public. We'll see if he does. Does that satisfy you?" She nodded with a smile showing on her angelic face. Over her shoulder I could see Mister Gabe talking to Brock and Sara. They were nodding at him as he motioned towards me standing outside. I swatted Erin's butt again, and told her to get along back to her boyfriend, and to enjoy the rest of her evening.

Jen and Mister Gabe left Brock and Sara and started my way. I sensed what may be coming, so I quickly scanned the crowd at the head table. As if she had ESP or something, just as I found 'C', she lifted her head from her conversation with my kids and looked right at me. I motioned for her to join me quickly. She broke off her conversation and came out through the door to join me.

As my wife and Mister Gabe cleared the doorway, I folded 'C' into my arms and gave her a soft kiss, and then transferred her to the nook of my elbow, leaning her body up against mine. Mister Gabe was looking directly at 'C' as they approached. I could tell by the look on his face that he was regretting his emotionally charged exiling of this stunning woman from his life. I expected that given the fact that 'C' had been drinking his wine he expected that he could take her back now.

They stopped a few feet in front of us, his black arm draped over my wife's shoulder, with his black hand resting on her right breast. I said, "hello Jennifer. We've been at this place before."

I could see the momentary confusion on her face clear as she remembered. "Yes, David, we have."

"The situation is somewhat similar, don't you think?" I asked.

My wife cocked her head to the side, and then glanced down to the long black fingers massaging her tit through her dress. She looked at me and smiled, "yes, in some ways."

Mister Gabe looked directly at 'C' and said, "Cynthia, you look lovely tonight." He was turning on the Mister Gabe charm. "I am sure that you have learned the error of your ways by now, haven't you girl?"

'C' nodded to him and her arm encircling my waist tightened, "yes, Gabriel, I have learned the error of my ways." I squeezed her waist reassuringly. She continued, smiling up at the big black man, "I need to thank you one last time for taking me away from my ex-husband...he was obviously not the right man for me." She paused, turned to me, and pulled my hand up to her mouth which she gently kissed, "and the error that I discovered is that I should never have given myself to you...this lovely man," and she hugged me again, "is the man that I should have given myself to all along."

"Now you don't mean that 'C'. Come here," and Mister Gabe spread his unoccupied arm out wide, inviting the raven haired beauty in.

I spoke, "Black. 'C' has already told you what you need to hear. This woman," and I pulled 'C' in tighter against my side, "is no longer yours. She doesn't want to be. More to the point, she regrets ever being yours." I turned 'C' to face me and bent down to kiss her on the lips. I was fully conscious of where we were, and the strong possibility of others seeing us, but I didn't care. I took my time, licking her lips, and bestowing soft kisses along her jaw line, up her neck and her ears. 'C' was moaning softly as I stood straight again and looked into Jennifer's eyes. My wife thought she understood the relationship that I had with 'C'. I looked at Mister Gabe, "you see, you fucking black bastard, I love this woman and,"...

'C' interrupted me, "and, you black bastard, I love this man. He owns me in absolutely everyway, including my heart."

"hush" I said while stroking her back, "and... she loves me. Don't get me wrong...I like the complete control that she has given me over her life, but it is not the 'ownership' that makes the relationship so erotic...but you'll probably never figure that out. I hope I am wrong." I was looking at Mister Gabe while 'C' and I talked to him, but I was hoping that my wife was getting the message. I had seen her eyes flare when 'C' talked, and again when I finished...so maybe... "In the meantime, Mister Gabe, your woman is now mine."

Mister Gabe had transferred his gaze from 'C' to me while I was talking. His eyes were pinched and his lips formed a frown. He was thinking.

At that moment we were all interrupted as Sara and Brock joined us at the balustrade. Sara was giggly -- whether from the wine, or the fact that she was now a bride -- probably both. Brock had a lopsided grin pasted on his face, still trying to adjust to the fact that my daughter was now his wife. I'm sure that visions of carnal activities were front and center in his brain every time he looked down on my lovely little girl.

Mister Gabe's shit-eating grin returned to his face...this was the moment that he had been anticipating, I'm sure. I was too.

"Sara and Brock, did you enjoy the wine at the head table this evening? You are aware that I supplied it?"

Brock nodded and Sara said, "yes, Mister Gabe. Cynthia told us. Thank you very, very much," and my daughter, using Mister Gabe's free forearm as leverage, balanced herself up on her tiptoes to give the black bastard a kiss on the cheek.

Mister Gabe let the hand that had been mauling my wife's boob slip into her dress for a moment and then he stopped and looked down into her face. "Open your dress bitch. I want better access."

Jennifer dutifully loosened the clasp holding her dress shut so that the front bagged out away from her chest. "Expose your tits," came the instruction. We all watched. 'C', myself, her daughter, and her new son-in-law, all watched as my wife reached up and parted her dress around her tits exposing them to the night air, and anyone else who could see past those of us grouped at the balustrade. She looked questioningly up into Mister Gabe's face. "Yes, that is better Jennifer," and he placed his large mitt back on her breast, now aggressively pulling on first one and then the other, out from the chest wall to the nipple. At times he had Jen's tit pulled into a cone away from her body. Obviously, Mister Gabe was getting a bit excited.

He said to Jennifer, "are you ready now, my wife? Do you want me to take ownership of this little, white-clad cunt so that we can use her tonight for our pleasure?"

My wife didn't bat an eye, and she didn't turn her gaze from the black bastard's face, "yes, Mister Gabe, I am ready for what comes next."

With that Mister Gabe looked me in the eye, and then turned to Brock. "Now, my boy, I want you to turn over your bride to me. We will do the official ceremony next weekend...your mother-in-law here will have to make the arrangements for us, but I'm sure we can do it on the same patio where she was given to me a few months ago." Brock opened his mouth like a gaping fish. Sara turned pale. "yes, the ceremony will be later, but I want to fuck my step-daughter tonight. You can watch of course...and I may actually let you take Jennifer here in her ass again because I know that you like doing that...and I'll even let you watch while I push my cock into your bride's cunt, her mouth, and her ass... You will like that won't you boy?"

Brock gasped for a moment, and Sara clung to his hand, then he said, "yes, Mister Gabe, I would like that. And..."

"Good, good, boy. Now bitch," he said, looking at my daughter, "come closer so I can see how wet you are standing there in your wedding dress."

"But Mister Gabe," Brock continued, "I want to give Sara to you. But, I can't."

"What!" exploded from the black bastard as he loomed over Brock. His black fingers were twisting my wife's nipples painfully.

"I...I...don't own her, Mister Gabe. Mister Dane does." Brock took a breath, "Mister Dane is letting me marry his daughter, but he still owns her. As much as I want to do what you say...I cannot." He let his breath out in a whoosh.

Mister Gabe turned slowly to face me. His expression was stony. He regarded me for minutes while I tried my hardest to not smirk at him. Finally, I saw the tension release from his body, and he released my wife's tit from his death hold. She immediately squatted on the ground holding her badly abused breast in her hand. 'C' crouched down to comfort her. Mister Gabe simply said, "well played, Mister Dane. I may have...no...I 'have' underestimated you," and the black bastard actually smiled at me. "Get up cunt!" he directed at my wife, hauling her to her feet. He looked at Sara, then Brock, then 'C', and finally back at me. He nodded at me, and then with my Jennifer still at his side, he went back into the reception room.

I pulled 'C' up from her knees where she had been while helping Jen, and into a full body hug..."thank you 'C'...for everything. I 'do' love you."

She smiled up at me with her radiant smile, "and I you, Mister Dane." She cuddled under my arm.

I looked at Brock, "and you did just fine son. Thank you." He smiled back at me.

Next I looked at my daughter, a smile now back on her face, and before I could say anything she leaped onto me, and snuggled under the arm that 'C' wasn't occupying, "I love you daddy. You must be right about that wine...I could feel myself 'wanting' to go with Mister Gabe. I am so glad that I don't have to."

"Me to." I looked at Brock, "you did fine son, but like you said, Sara is mine. I will decide later tonight whether I want her or not. We'll see." And I left it hanging there, released Sara, and still cuddling with 'C', went back into the reception room which was now set for the dancing to start.

And dancing there was... a lot of it. It started with the 'first waltz' by the bride and groom. Then the parents and best man/maid of honour joined them on the dance floor for the second waltz.

'C' and I had been sitting at a table with Jen, her mother and father, and Mister Gabe. Molly had joined Mike elsewhere with others their own age, and Erin I could see from time to time through the crowd as she canoodled with her boyfriend. Mister Gabe was taking no pains to disguise his relationship with my wife...much to the horror of her mother, and the bemusement of her father. Mister Gabe continued to drape his arm over Jen's shoulder and whenever one of her parents was looking he would kneed my wife's breasts while staring back at them. He also was quite freely bestowing kisses on her...full tongue kisses intermixed with nips along her neck and exposed shoulder.

I was a little more circumspect, patently ignoring the looks that I was getting from Jen's mother, and confining myself to placing my hand in 'C's lap...where she played with my fingers while humming to the music.

I took great pleasure in extending my hand to Jennifer once the second waltz was announced, and then dragging her from under the black bastard's arm and on to the dance floor. Jen and I smiled to each other and she immediately snugged up close. I could feel her bare breasts sway against my chest, and the warmth emanating from the apex of her thighs quickly pulled my pecker to hardness which I pushed into her as we danced. She smiled sweetly up at me, "I love you, my husband. Don't ever forget that."

1...345678