Mister Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip to the church, which was downtown near the Castle, would take us about another fifteen minutes I estimated. "Sara, you are lovely in that dress." I paused. "What are you wearing under it?"

"Well daddy, you already know that I don't have any bra. I do have on the matching silk panties that go with the dress though."

I frowned, and looked at Erin, "you are her maid of honour. Get over here and take her panties off." Looking at Sara again I stated bluntly, "no slut of mine gets to wear underwear of any type, at any time -- except during her monthly. Clear?" 'C' nodded somewhat smugly, as if this was an argument that she had already had with Sara. Erin stopped in the process of kneeling in front of Sara, and in the cramped confines of the limo quickly reached under her dress to pull off her creamy coloured panties. With a rueful and apologetic grin to me she cast the panties aside and then knelt in front of her best friend and lifted her wedding gown out of the way. Sara obediently lifted her butt off of the seat so that Erin could pull her offending underwear off. I put my hand on Erin's shoulder, "give those to me...I may have use of them later. Oh, and leave her dress up. I want to see my cunt's cunt while we drive."

The little girl obligingly handed me Sara's panties which I put into my suit coat pocket and then tucked in my daughter's wedding gown so that we could all see her clean shaven pussy. Erin started to move back to her seat when I stopped her again, "Erin, honey...is my daughter wet?" Erin looked at me, blinking slowly, then knelt again and placed her fingers on her best friend's nether lips. Again she looked at me, as she slowly inserted her finger, and nodded.

"I see that you have one finger in my girl's cunt. Can you get two in there Erin?" She did.

"Nice. How about three?" She did, and Sara began to moan.

"Ok, now I want four." Erin immediately pushed four fingers into my daughter's cunt. Erin looked up at me, and then at 'C' who knelt beside her. 'C' swatted at Sara's exposed thigh and told her to 'lift'. Sara obediently lifted her ass off of the seat. 'C' pushed her wedding gown away from under her saying, "you don't want to stain this dress honey...at least not yet...ok, down." 'C' returned to her seat.

"Very good Erin, and thank you 'C'. But I want more. You have tiny hands, so I want you to push your whole hand into my daughter." Erin blinked again, but curled her thumb into her palm and then shoved her whole hand into Sara's dripping cunt. In only a moment the little girl was buried up to her wrist. Sara was into continuous moans now briefly escalating to a shriek as her friend initially impaled her.

"Excellent Erin. Now pump her...good...good. Keep pumping her. You have about five minutes until we get to the church. I want you to keep pumping Sara until we get there. But!" and I locked eyes with Erin, "if you let her cum I will strip you bare and whip you until your skin comes off! Do you understand!"

Erin did a fantastic job, keeping my Sara on the edge all the way to the church. She would pump her hard, sometimes burying her short arm halfway to the elbow, and then stop cold, forcing my daughter away from the orgasmic cliff. She did that at least three times, the last being just as we were pulling into the front of the church. My daughter was practically hyper-ventilating with a rosy red glow about her face and the exposed portion of her chest. Her nipples were so hard that it was very obvious to anyone who looked at her.

The limo stopped and without any hesitation I opened the door and stepped out, leaving the door open behind me as if to allow the girls to follow. I'm sure that anyone looking our way would have wondered at the flurry of skirts evident behind me in the limo. I just grinned to myself and then smiled and waved at people.

Eventually we were all out of the limo, and with Sara still trying to catch her breath, Erin led us in to the church, and then to a small room just off of the reception room where we were to wait until the crowd was seated and the groom and his 'men' were in place. She closed the door behind us and then both 'C' and Erin started working on my daughter again to repair the damage done during the limo ride.

I quietly departed, murmuring that I would find her mother and bring her back, and left to find the room that Brock and company were in. I had to have a chat with the boy who was going to marry my daughter today.

The noise in the reception area was considerable as the crowd was slow in being escorted to their seats. I wound my way through, greeting those that I recognized. It turned out that Brock was in an identical room off of the reception area, only about forty feet from where I had left the bride. As I approached the closed door I could see the towering Mister Gabe standing there, with his hand casually draped over Jennifer's shoulders. Jen was wearing a dress similar in colour to the bride's maids, but her dress was a simple wrap that draped across her shoulders and descended in a 'v' in front displaying the top halves of her breasts, and clasped at waist level. The hem hung down knee length. It was very respectable looking, except for the headlights shining through. Once again my wife was not wearing a bra.

He saw me coming and grinned amiably which threw me a little because I didn't think that he held me in very high regard given everything that had happened. But he just grinned.

I got to the door and he leaned down to whisper in my wife's ear, nipping gently at the lobe as he did. I just know that there were people there who could see what he was doing to her right in front of my face. He grinned again and then reached down to open the door, motioning me to lead the way in.

I stepped in to the small room and shook both Brock's and Tim's hands. Then I was gently pushed aside as Mister Gabe, still with his left arm draped over my wife's shoulder, offered his hand to Brock. Then he turned slightly and very deliberately dropped his hand to Jennifer's left tit and began groping it over her dress. My wife just stood there beaming at Brock's best man. Mister Gabe offered his hand introducing himself, "I don't believe that we've met. My name is Gabriel Black. This," another squeeze on my wife's boob, "is my wife, Jennifer." We could all see the confusion on Tim's face as he started to turn red while not being able to tear his eyes off of my wife. "Oh yes, my boy, this is my wife. She maintains the fiction of being married to Sara's father for her children's sake, but since you are our Brock's friend, I'm sure it is ok that you know the truth."

With that he turned slightly again to face Brock, "Brock, my boy, she is my pre-wedding gift to you." Mister Gabe removed his hand from Jen and shuffled her forward to stand just in front of Brock. "Wouldn't you like one more crack at this married pussy before you get hitched yourself?" he said with a leer.

Brock actually stepped back in the small space that he had. "n...nn...no, actually, Mister Gabe. You see, I am saving myself today for Sara. But thank you, thank you very much." That actually caught me by surprise. Then he continued, "but Mister Gabe, sir, if you don't mind. My friend here, Tim, is still a vir...he, uh, he would...Mister Gabe, could I let Tim have her instead?"

The evil fucking black bastard just grinned down on Brock and then looked at Tim, "why certainly my boy," and he stepped back against the wall and continued, "Brock, you know what to do."

Brock glanced at me a moment, and then at his friend before looking directly at Jennifer...the woman who would be his mother-in-law in about an hour. "Ok," he said hesitantly, and then he started again, with more confidence, "ok, cunt, we want to see you. Take off your dress." I could hear the gasp from Tim.

Jennifer continued to smile -- although I could tell it was a bit strained as her glance flicked over to me for a moment - and then simply undid the clasp at her waist and shrugged out of her dress. Other than thigh-high stockings held up by a garter, and her shoes, she was now standing nude in front of the two boys. "Go ahead and feel up the whore," Brock prodded his friend. "She will do whatever, and I mean whatever, you want her to do."

Timothy was hesitant at first, but he was no wall flower and the prospect of his first pussy quickly brought the man out of the boy. His hands were on and all over my wife as he inexpertly but thoroughly mouth fucked her with his tongue. After a moment Mister Gabe stated, "here boy, you don't have all day. Fuck the bitch." A pause, "turn around Jennifer and lean on me." My wife did as commanded with Mister Gabe's large black hands supporting her upper body by holding on to her tits. He then motioned for Tim to step up.

Tim's prick was out of his dress pants and into my wife's hot box in a flash. Then the boy just turned on the juice and pumped her at full speed while her black master held her in place.

I stepped back to lean against the wall and motioned Brock over to join me. While we both watched my wife get fucked by his friend, I asked Brock, "did Sara and you talk?"

He looked at me, and then nodded, "yes. We did. I understand that you own her, and I'm ok with it."

I was puzzled, given how I felt about Jennifer's ownership by the black bastard, "I don't understand how you could be 'ok' with it?"

Brock squared himself and faced me, "honestly Mister Dane, at first I wasn't. But, the truth is, I love Sara desperately. I know that I cannot live without her. So, I decided that I would rather have her this way -- at your discretion -- rather than to never have her at all." Holy Fuck! From the mouth of a babe...I had just heard the defining reason that I had to continually keep front and center in my brain. I looked over at my wife again and saw that Tim was all clenched up, obviously enjoying the first fuck of his life. Being honest with myself, the scene was highly erotic. My beautiful, nude wife was leaning over supporting herself on the arms of her 'husband', his large very black hands superimposed upon her firm, very white breasts. I could see her ring finger, missing the wedding ring that I had put there so many years ago. Her face was aglow and she was emitting short, soft grunts in time with the boy's penis pistoning into her, and... I had to admit that that woman over there was my first 'love'. Mentally I resolved that if Brock could do it for Sara, then I certainly could for Jen.

Wordlessly, but nodding, I pulled Sara's panties from my pocket and handed them to Brock. "My cunt is not allowed to wear underwear. See that she doesn't." I turned to leave the room, but stopped at the door and said in a tone that I knew the black bastard wouldn't be able to hear, "remember that in the ceremony when I 'give' my daughter to you, really I am not. Remember to ask permission boy. Always." With that I pulled the door open and slipped out trying to minimize the chance for Jennifer to be seen.

The crowd outside was thinning as they made their way to their seats. I hurried back to the room that the females were in and let myself in. They all looked at me with expectant expressions. "I just talked with Brock," I looked directly at Sara, "and we understand each other." I paused and looked at each of my women, "we do not have much time left before the ceremony starts, and we have one more very important thing to do. 'C', I want you to stand in front of my daughter so that she can hold on to you. Erin," I continued with my directions, "move that train out of the way, and pull up my daughter's dress from behind." Both moved. "Now Sara," and I moved behind her, unzipping my dress pants and pulling my stiff boner out, "bend over girl, and spread your legs some."

Sara took her position as directed and looked over her shoulder at me as I lined up with her open and still wet cunt. "Daddy?" she questioned in a concerned voice.

"Be quiet whore," I growled, and slapped her ass. Then, gripping her by the hips I plowed into my daughter. I wasn't subtle. I wasn't soft. I wasn't trying to be either. I just drove into her at full speed, and kept going. Erin kept her dress out of the way, and 'C' did a fine job supporting my little girl. Sara rested her forehead on 'C's chest and whimpered as I took her forcefully. "You see, Sara... I want my cum in you, and dripping down your legs as you get married today. I want you to 'feel' my ownership, and to 'know' that I am letting another man marry you." I was getting very close, my breathing becoming ragged in time with Sara's gasps. "and if, IF, I let Brock see you nude later, I want him to see the dried evidence of my ownership. IF I let him play with you, the first thing that he will have to do is lick my cum from your body." And I came.

As our breathing settled, I could hear a knock at the door. Holding myself in my daughter for one more moment, "you should know Sara, that Brock declined the opportunity to screw your mother just now saying that he wanted to save himself for you. He did give Jen to Tim though." I withdrew and just before the door open I zipped up and Sara stood with Erin helping to straighten her dress.

In came Mister Gabe and a flushed Jennifer. He said, "the boys are taking their position at the front of the church. We are going to take our seats now." He looked at me, glanced at Erin, and leered possessively at Sara, "I look forward to taking you tonight girl," he stated. Then he looked softly at 'C', and as if nothing had happened earlier this week he said, "'C', come give me a big kiss."

'C' looked him square in the eye and simply said "no" before turning away to adjust Sara's veil.

I was grinning broadly as Mister Gabe's eyes flared at that before he abruptly grabbed my wife and left the room.

We all settled, and the ladies made final adjustments to my daughter who kept glancing at me with an odd look in her eye.

Anouther knock on the door and we were informed that everybody was ready. The music started and we headed out with 'C' in front, followed by Erin. I stopped Sara and held her in my arms for a moment and then softly said, "regardless of anything else, my daughter, I truly love you and will do anything necessary to protect you."

She smiled radiantly up at me, "I know that Daddy. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. Thank you."

Following the other two, and in time to the wedding march, we paced ourselves into the church and down the aisle. At the front of the church was the pastor and standing in front of him were Brock, the nervous groom, Tim, his best man still obviously flustered from his encounter with my wife, and my son Mike who was also standing up for Brock. As we slowly paced down the aisle I could see a large crowd on the 'groom's' side of the church and a much smaller one on the 'bride's' side. In the front pew I could see Molly sitting next to the aisle -- already madly taking pictures. Right beside her was Jennifer's mother and next to her was her father. Then Jennifer and the space that I would sit at once I handed my daughter over to Brock.

The next row, to my surprise, held MP and his wife and Mister Gabe sitting directly behind Jennifer.

The other rows held a mix of Sara's friends from school, some of Jen's friends, and again to my surprise, other members of Mister Gabe's 'family' that I had met while 'introducing' Jen to them at Mister Gabe's honeymoon party. I could even see Stephanie and Drew -- Mister Gabe's daughter and her husband.

We got to the front and the pastor did his thing and I placed my daughter's hand in Brock's and turned away to my seat. As I sat down I noticed that Jennifer and her mom both had small tears in their eyes. I grinned to myself.

The ceremony proceeded. Through-out the service I could see Sara fidgeting and imagined it was at least partially due to my cum slowly dripping down her inner thighs. Made me smile.

The pastor was taking the bride and groom through their vows when I heard Mister Gabe shift forward behind us. His arm appeared over the seat back and first, removed my wife's hand from where it was resting in mine -- we had been holding hands. Then he leaned his head in to Jen's ear and started whispering to her in a voice that I could hear but that I hoped no one else could. "Jennifer, my wife, our daughter is so beautiful." His hand drifted down from her shoulder and slid under the top of her dress to softly squeeze her naked breast underneath. Jennifer's father, sitting next to her, jerked but did not do anything else. From where I was sitting I could not be sure if he observed the invasion of the black hand into his daughter's dress. Mister Gabe was subtle about it, but I could sure as fuck see him, and if the pastor looked our way he would be able to as well! Mister Gabe continued, "tonight we will take her to our bed, and she will become my slut." He squeezed her breast harder eliciting a small whimper from Jennifer. "Are you looking forward to seeing our daughter naked and legs spread on our bed, my cock driving deep into her young pussy as much as I am, cunt?"

I was looking directly at my wife and found her to be looking past Mister Gabe's head at me. She nodded her head and said, "yes, my husband, I am looking forward to my daughter being your slut." She smiled slightly at me and as Mister Gabe withdrew his hand and slid back on his seat she faced forward to watch the 'I do's' take place.

In a moment, Sara was married to Brock. Pandemonium set in. Pictures were taken. People were everywhere as the happy couple made their way outside to the limo waiting to take them to the reception at the Castle. I just let them go.

I was a very proud papa. Proud of my daughter, and even though I was pissed at Mister Gabe for his daring public pawing of my wife, I was proud of Jennifer's double entendre in answering Mister Gabe. He was going to be sooo shocked. I was looking forward to the expression on his face.

A number of hours later we were at the Castle. The official pictures had been taken, and the reception dinner consumed. I found myself leaning on the balustrade of the wrap around balcony staring in through the windows as the tables were rearranged to make way for the dancing to come.

The dinner had been interesting.

The bride and groom had departed the church in their limo.

Erin, 'C', Mike, Molly, Tim, myself and Jen crammed into a second limo -- effectively separating us from Mister Gabe -- for the trip over. When we arrived we took the elevator up to the reception room which was already filling up with people. I had Jen on my arm, very much the husband and wife couple, and we headed to our table near the front, Molly in tow. The others, being in the bridal party went to find Sara and Brock so that they could all enter together.

At our table I found Jen's parents sitting with Mister Gabe. He had been chatting with them, but arose as we arrived. He shook my hand, and gave Molly a hug, his hands pulling her in close. Then he hugged Jennifer, letting his hands drop to mildly squeeze her butt. I'm pretty sure that no one saw that but we all saw him give her a solid kiss directly on the lips. Jen's parents' eyes almost bugged out as they saw their daughter kissing the black bastard. Oddly, I didn't notice any surprise on Molly's face.

As everybody else sat I grabbed Mister Gabe by the arm and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "don't do that tonight...not here...with all of these people here."

He looked at me and smirked, "I said you would feel the pinch Dane. Get used to it. I do whatever I want with my wife."

We sat, Mister Gabe beside Jen's dad, then Jennifer -- guided to her seat by Mister Gabe -- then me. Molly rounded out the round table setting by sitting between me and Jen's mom.

In about fifteen minutes most guests were settled and the bridal party entered. They went up on the dais upon which the head table was set -- so everyone in the room could see them. Brock picked up the full wine glass that was sitting on the table in front of him. He raised the glass and thanked everyone for coming and then asked everyone to join him in the first drink. Everyone at the head table raised full wine glasses and drank them down...including Mike.

123456...8