Mister Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I will forget Jennifer...although sometimes it is, and will be, very difficult,"

"I know...and I will try, when I can, to minimize the pain to you."

"No...it isn't 'pain' anymore Jen. I'm past that. We will just go with it for now."

"Do you really love her," came out of left field as Jennifer hugged me close.

"Yes, I really do. That doesn't reduce my feelings for you, just like my changed relationship with our daughter does not reduce my fatherly love for her. I know that that sounds very odd, and somehow impossible...but you'll just have to trust me Jen, it is all good."

"Ok. I trust you."

We continued to dance until the waltz ended and I didn't see any of the others dancing around us. My attention was all on the woman, my wife, wrapped in my arms. When the dance ended and we separated, I had to ask myself when would be the next time that I would be able to have my arms around her.

The third waltz, the final one before 'general' dancing began, involved the best man dancing with the bride, the maid of honour with the groom, Jen with Brock's dad, and myself with Brock's mom. I looked at the woman coming towards me. I had met her a number of times before, of course, but today this was the first time I had really looked at her. She was a striking woman in her mid-forties -- so, about five years older than me -- standing about five foot six. Her hair, an unremarkable mousy brown was cut short, very much like Erin's pageboy cut. Her features were sharp, but certainly not unattractive. Her dress was unattractive though, looking like a bag, dropping straight from her shoulders to her ankles and obscuring any view of what it may be covering.

I held out my hands and she very properly took them as we started to dance. "So what are you thinking?" I queried.

"I am thinking about what it means that that black man who is renting our place is doing pawing at your wife. I am thinking about what it means seeing you kissing the black haired girl who stood up for my daughter-in-law. I am thinking about what my husband said about how much he liked watching Jennifer's tits bob around under scandalous dress. I am thinking about my son, and the fact that he seemed to have an erection almost continuously while he was kissing everybody at the head table. I am thinking about his cock." She stopped and looked at me with a slightly horrified expression on her face.

WTF! I thought to myself. Where the fuck did all of that come from? And immediately I realized. This woman had also been imbibing heavily of Mister Gabe's wine. Hmmmm.

"What is your given name?" I asked.

"Roberta," she responded. Figures.

"I will call you Bobby." I paused a moment as we continued to sway on the dance floor. I pulled the woman close to me, and realized that while taller than the rest of my women, she was still pleasingly shorter than me. "Bobby, we will set most of that aside for right now. I am interested though, in knowing what you are wearing under this dress."

She stuttered for a moment, and then quit resisting being held up against my body. "I am wearing a bra, a camisole, panties and nylons."

"I am not pleased Bobby. When we are done this dance you are to immediately go to the washroom and remove all garments under this dress. Then you are to find me so that I can prove to myself that you followed my instructions. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mister Dane," she replied meekly. I pulled her sharply into me. The day and evening so far had kept me 'on edge' so to speak, and fucking my daughter before the ceremony wasn't going to last me the entire day...my boner was just short of fully hard. It felt nice pushing it up against this uptight woman.

"Good...now back to the other things...what were you thinking of doing with your son's cock, Bobby?"

"I was thinking about being on my knees and licking it. And then sticking it into my mouth and sucking it. I imagine that it would taste very good."

"Don't you think that your husband would disapprove, let alone your newly-wed son...or his wife?"

"I don't know. I think my husband wants your wife. I just don't know about my son. I would never 'do' it, just thinking about it."

Hmmm, "Bobby, if you could, you would do it. Yes?"

"Yes Mister Dane."

The song ended. Bobby quickly disengaged and headed out of the hall. Out of nowhere Erin and Richard appeared in front of me, but I held up my hand to them as I looked at my wife still in the embrace of Brock's father, Jim. He was holding her close with one hand on her waist and the other on her butt. He was leaning in close and talking to her. Jennifer was slowly nodding her head, and then I could see her say yes to something. They broke a part, each headed to their own table so I turned my attention back to Erin.

"Mister Dane, we are going outside to the balcony now. We'll go around the corner a bit, but still be out in the open." Then quietly so only I could hear, "is that public enough Mister Dane?"

I nodded my head slowly and told her to go ahead but to refuse Richard until she saw me. She nodded and then grabbing her boyfriend's hand she pulled him towards the door. I returned to my seat at the table where I could see 'C' waiting for me, and Mister Gabe in quiet conversation with Jen's dad, while Jen just sat quietly beside him with her hand resting on his arm. I couldn't see my other children.

I got to the table and paused, looking at Jen's parents, then thought 'fuck it', and pulled 'C' to her feet and planted a passionate kiss on her. When done we sat, and I just ignored the parents-in-law...they were going to be Jennifer's problem. Not mine.

We sat and I whispered in 'C's ear, "I'm going to go outside to watch Richard try to get to third base or beyond with Erin. Do you want to come?" She smiled at me and nodded. We started to stand, but I put a hand on her shoulder sitting us back down as I saw Bobby approaching. She walked up and stood in front of me. No one else at the table appeared to take notice. "Yes?" I asked her.

"I have done as you told me, Mister Dane." That got Mister Gabe's attention as she wasn't talking all that quietly. He broke off of the conversation, but not before standing and motioning Jennifer's dad to sit in his seat, beside his daughter, while Mister Gabe pulled another chair over to sit down again, observing us as he did.

"How do I know that Bobby?"

"ahhh, well. I don't know, but I did do it."

"We'll just have to make sure of that now won't we. Come sit here," and I put my legs together and patted my lap. I glanced over at Mister Gabe to see his head cocked to one side, as if to say 'what are you up to?' I also saw that Jen's father had his head in close to her, whispering something to her, rather emphatically it appeared.

With no hesitation, Bobby started to turn in order to sit down, but I stopped her, "no Bobby, sit down facing me," I ordered her.

This time she paused, with a look of perplexity crossing her face. "You will have to hike up that dress Bobby," I advised her, and again patted my lap. "Do not take all day!"

Quickly, and with a flush starting to appear at her neck, she hiked up her dress to her knees, and then realizing that that wouldn't do the trick, she pulled it up more so that the hem was at the top of her thighs and then she sat down facing me. She sat right on my knees with hers spread out to either side. I took a moment to run my hands over her legs, which were very shapely. "Do you work out, or run, Bobby?" I asked as I moved my hands back and forth between her knees and the hem of her dress.

She nodded, "yes, Mister Dane, I work out in the gym in our basement every second day after Jim goes to work."

"Very nice," I commented. "I can see that you removed the nylons. Well done. Now let us see if you did in fact follow my command." I pushed my hand up to her hem, and then folded it back again, up against her belly. 'C', leaning on my shoulder was watching everything as I slowly unveiled a panty-less, and hairless pussy. "Well, what do we have here, Bobby? No cunt hair," and I wasn't being all that quiet myself. Even though our table was up against one of the walls of the room, anybody walking about had a good chance of seeing what we were up to.

I slid my fingers up her thigh to the apex, and then slowly drew them around her lips. I stopped for a moment and tried to use the other hand to spread her open a bit. Bobby started whimpering as I said, "'C', please give me a hand here please. Hold Bobby's cunt lips open for me."

'C' dropped to her knee beside us and pulled Bobby's leg on that side even farther apart than it was. She used both hands to firmly grip both of Bobby's lips and pull them a part. 'C' was not gentle.

"Thank you 'C'," I said, "now...oh, will you look at that! Bobby is getting all wet." I glanced around the table and was astounded by a few things. First was the fact that Jen's mother was leaning over the table gazing intently at what I was doing to the mother of her new grandson-in-law. Second was the grin on Mister Gabe's face. But really, the biggest surprise is that I clearly saw Jen's dad's hand down inside my wife's dress pulling on her nipples as he sucked on her neck. Jennifer was just staring...at me...at Mister Gabe...at her mother. Maybe she was in the process of mentally crossing a Rubicon with Mister Gabe?

I focused again on the woman in front of me. Looking directly into her eyes I said, "you like this don't you Bobby?" She nodded. "You like displaying your slutty cunt to others." She nodded. "You want me to do this," and I drove three fingers into her open and wet slit. She bit her lip to stop from crying out, and I could see tears forming in her eyes, but she nodded. I worked my fingers in her for a few moments, scraping my fingernail across her g-spot just to see her flinch, and then I stopped, withdrawing my hand completely. I held my hand out to the side and without any instruction 'C' took my fingers in her mouth to suction Bobby's juices from them. When done I leaned down and whispered, "thank you," and "you can let her go now."

Bobby was panting a bit now and I looked at her again and said, "ok, so we've proven you are not wearing any panties. Good. Now I have to know about your bra. Stand up and turn around and sit on my lap again. Bobby immediately got up and turned around.

Again I looked around. Jen's mom was now staring stonily at her husband, who had pulled one side of Jen's dress off her shoulder and was sucking on her right tit. Mister Gabe continued to grin at me as 'C' resumed her seat with a smile on her face.

I found the zipper on the back of Bobby's dress and as I slowly started to draw it down I leaned forward to talk into the woman's ear, "Bobby, I know that you are very hot right now. You would like to cum. But you are not allowed to. I have plans for you later. Between now, and when your son leaves this hall with my daughter, I want you to be continually rubbing yourself up to the point of making yourself cum, BUT, every time you get to that point you are to stop. Then you start again."

Her zipper was open exposing a bare back -- proof of no bra. But I slipped my hands into her dress around her sides until I could cup her breasts in my hands. She was facing the wedding crowd, away from the table, so anyone looking could easily see my hands manipulating her breasts. "Do you understand Bobby?" She nodded, and I could tell she was biting her lip again. I was surprised by the breasts in my hand. I had expected saggy, undernourished pillows, based on the attire that the woman wore to cover them up. I shouldn't have been surprised given the excellent quality of the legs, belly, and hairless pussy that I had just been playing with. Bobby's tits were surprisingly firm, and full. Easily my handful. On the end of each I could tell that her nipples were on the large side, and rubbery. Very nice to play with.

So I did, taking my time pulling on her breasts, squeezing them, and then twisting her nipples around as much as I could. She was gasping as I continued in her ear, "Bobby, your husband, Jim, is probably going to ask what you are doing to yourself. I want you to tell him that you are getting ready for a special man this evening...someone who is going to fuck you to within an inch of your life. Do you understand me Bobby?" She nodded. "Repeat that back to me, I want to hear you say it."

"I...I...I am getting myself ready for a special man who is going to fuck the life out of me," she gasped.

"Good. Now one other thing Bobby." I took a good grip on both tits and put all of my strength into really squeezing them. "From now on, you will where sexy clothing, and never any underwear -- except during your monthly. My women never wear any underwear and always want men to look at them. And you are now mine, aren't you Bobby?" She nodded, and I could hear the sob as the pain in her tits got to her. "You will, from now on, do whatever I want, whenever I want it, with whomever I tell you to. Do you understand and agree Bobby?" She nodded.

I let her go, pushing her to her feet. She just barely caught her dress as it started to fall off of her shoulders. She turned to look at me and I shoo'ed her away.

"Now," I grabbed 'C's hand and hauled her to her feet and then turned to look at the table. Mister Gabe was silently clapping his hands at me??? Jen had her dress done up and was looking imploringly at Mister Gabe, who was ignoring her, while her father was standing beside her chair trying to get her to stand up. Again....he was her issue. Not mine. I blew a kiss at all of them, and told 'C' "let's go see what Erin is up to."

'C' was certainly happy, skipping along beside me. We headed out on to the balcony and I looked around. I couldn't see Erin, so we headed off to our left towards the corner. As we got near we slowed, and then edged around the corner. Immediately we could see two bodies -- one leaning up against the other who was leaning against the balustrade and looking out over the city. 'C' and I slipped into the shadow along the wall, and moved quietly to a point where we could see better and hear them.

Erin was the one along the rail. Her boyfriend, Richard, was leaning up against her, pressing his lower body into her. Erin is a very short girl, almost pixie-like, so the boy's prick was probably stabbing her in the lower back. We could see that his hands were around her front -- out of our sight -- but it was also obvious that Erin was putting up a bit of a struggle fending his hands off.

"No, Richard, not yet," she said.

Suddenly his hands dropped and he stepped back. Erin turned as he said, "I don't want to rush you Erin, but I thought that was why we were coming out here?"

As Erin turned she must have caught sight of some movement, because her face split in a wide smile, "come here boyfriend," she said.

The poor boy was obviously confused because he didn't move.

"Kiss me Richard."

Finally, he moved in, wrapping her in an inexpert hug and then dropping his face to hers to start kissing her. I could hear 'C' chuckle, and then she moved, dropping to her knees. In a stage whisper that I could hear, she said, "that is going to be a bit boring Mister Dane...", and she quickly unzipped me and pulled my semi-stiff cock through. I couldn't help myself, groaning out loud as the raven haired beauty deep throated me in one stroke. She was a witch. She was my witch!

But I had let the cat out of the bag as Richard was startled into turning around. Erin quickly knew what was going on, and demonstrating her agile mind, quickly grabbed her boyfriend's hand and pulled him into the shadows so that he was leaning up against the wall beside me. He couldn't move his eyes from the sight of 'C' going down on me.

Erin grinned saucily at me for a moment, and then pulled Richard's head around, "look at me, my boyfriend," and she reached up to undo the strings holding her halter bride's maid dress up. Undone, it quickly fell away from her body exposing her perfect breasts to all of us, and anyone else who came by. Then she reached up and grabbed the boy's ears and hauled his mouth down to her stiff nipple. It took him only a second, but he latched on and started slathering it with his tongue. His hands came up to cup the young tits in front of him. Erin continued to grin at me, and then she actually stuck her tongue out at me. I had to smile as I considered that I probably wasn't getting this 'ownership' entirely correct with her.

She let the boy slobber on her tits for a few minutes while 'C' continued to work my dick. Then she pushed Richard back up against the wall, and pausing only to undo 'C's halter so that her beautiful breasts also became exposed to her boyfriend's sight, she dropped to her knees and started to work at the boys pants. Erin looked up at me with a little concern and a questioning expression until smiling benignly at her, I nodded approval. She grinned again and whipped the boy's pants to his ankles and started jerking his erect cock with one small hand.

Erin did that for only a moment before copying her sister-in-servitude-to-me and tried to swallow the boy's cock. Erin needed practice but she was giving it her all.

My breath was starting to become ragged...I already knew that I could not hold out on 'C' if she was determined. Again, to my surprise and to a ragged cry of dismay from Richard, Erin dropped his cock from her sweet mouth and tapped 'C' on the shoulder. 'C' looked at her while maintaining her lip lock. They must have communicated telepathically because 'C' dropped my cock with a little smirk for me, and then they traded places...'C' going down on Erin's boyfriend, and Erin wrapping her lips around my cock.

Neither of us could hold out long and we started to blow cum into the mouths in front of us. 'C' swallowed everything the boy delivered, but I pulled out while I was still shooting, causing a rope of cum to splash across Erin's face and down onto her lovely chest. 'C' sucked clean Richard and then looked over at Erin to see what I had done. With a 'Mister Dane' exclamation, she quickly moved over to suck me clean as Erin sat there, and then bent down to lick my cum off of the girls tits, and moving up to suck if off of her face. Then she arose, tying her halter up and helped Erin to her feet and assisting her with her dress. They both looked at me with smiles and Erin spared a grin for her boyfriend, and then hand-in-hand they headed back in to the reception hall with 'C' muttering something about cleaning the girl up. I looked over at the stunned Richard, and shrugged at him while zipping up. Then I simply turned and followed the girls back inside.

Later, it was much later, and I was sitting, tired at the table. Everybody had been dancing with everybody for hours, and I could tell that the reception was getting close to the end. After a shocked looking Richard had followed me back to the party Erin had returned with 'C' from the washroom looking refreshed and they had grabbed each other's hand and went straight to the dance floor. 'C' danced with him, and with Brock, and Tim, and others who asked her...I had told her to have fun tonight so she was off any leash I may have been holding. Likewise, my daughter and wife danced with multiple partners. Mister Gabe even cut a rug with a few different women -- being the charmer that he could be when he wanted. After a while some folks started to disappear with many of them being from out of town they had rented rooms in the hotel.

I was at the table alone for the moment. Noting the time on my watch I caught 'C's eye and motioned her over. She came over, flushed and smiling, "yes Dave?"

"Could you do me a huge favour Cynthia?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Could you tell Brock and Sara that when they are ready to go they are to come find me first. And then, could you gather my other children -- I think you'll find Molly down that hallway necking with a boy...or at least that is the last place I saw them about fifteen minutes ago."

1...345678