Mister Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment we were both startled to hear the door in the closet slam open -- the door that connects Mister Gabe's place to my bedroom. All three of us stared as the inner door opened. Mister Gabe, naked to the waist and in bare feet, came striding through dragging the raven haired 'C' by the hair -- her feet barely touching the ground. Standing there, back lit by the closet light behind him he looked menacing. My wife jumped to her feet, her hands clutched at her mouth. Sara immediately threw herself into my arms, the sheet dropping completely from her, exposing her body to all. 'C' was on her knees with her hands tied behind her. Her body was covered in red welts, her breasts red and angry-looking from the obvious abuse. Her abdomen and thighs showed similar signs -- evidence that the black bastard had hit her, repeatedly with both hands and whip.

He threw her bodily on the bed snarling, "this fucking bitch is no longer mine. She has refused me, and told me of things that I 'cannot' do once too often. You can keep her, kill her, throw her away. I do not fucking care." Then, glaring at me he strode to my wife and grabbed her by the hair and continued, "this cunt IS MINE", and began dragging her back the other way. He stopped abruptly at the doorway, turning to face me..."you fucked with her" pointing at 'C', and then shaking Jen by the hair, "you are fucking with my life Dane! I am getting very tired of it." He turned to go, hesitated, turning back. He growled "that bitch has convinced me that there are some limits that I don't like, but will have to live with. I will...for now anyway. But rest assured Dane, you will feel the pinch as well." With that, still dragging my un-protesting wife by the hair, he left through the door, again slamming it behind himself.

'C'...Cynthia...lay naked, huddled in upon herself on the foot of the bed with her wrists securely tied behind her back. She wasn't crying, but she was staring, wide-eyed, at me as she struggled to her knees. With little hesitation I threw my covers aside, and with Sara still hanging on me, I pulled Cynthia onto my lap. I could see the red welts rising all over her body -- but her face was unmarked. I folded her into my arms, hugging her tightly, causing her to groan a bit as I pressed into some of her bruises. Sara was sitting up on her knees beside me for a moment but then gently eased herself into a hug encompassing both of us.

Cynthia lifted her head and looked at me. "Hush," I said, "no talking...you are home with us for as long as you want to be," and I softly kissed her lips. I thought to myself that I needed to be gentle with her, but the sight of the beaten beauty trussed up on my lap had my prick rising to attention. Sara began to work at Cynthia's bonds and I shook my head whispering, "not yet, Sara." I bent over Cynthia again and after kissing her again, I whispered to her, "do you want to be 'mine'? You know what I mean?"

She didn't hesitate, "yes, Mister Dane, please agree to own me. Please!"

I smiled. Again I kissed Cynthia slowly on the lips, and murmured to myself, "so Mister Dane, you have lost one, but gained two beautiful women -- Erin, and now Cynthia."

My daughter whispered, "no daddy. You haven't 'lost' mom...she will be yours again. And, it isn't just two women that you own. Erin, Cynthia...and...me."

I looked up into my daughter's eyes. "Are you sure of that Sara? Do you really want me to 'own' you?" I moved my hand down to Cynthia's breast and squeezed it, slowly moving my fingers down to the inflamed nipple which I pinched and twisted eliciting a groan from her. I spoke directly to Cynthia, looking her squarely in the eyes, "Cynthia, I happily accept you as my owned slut." Then I looked up again at Sara, "you heard me talk with Erin, and you know what 'ownership' means."

"Yes, by all means daddy. And don't give me any of that one year bullshit. I'm old enough -- I am getting married next weekend -- and I 'know' what I want. I want you to own me, tell me what to do, when to do it. I want to be your slut in absolutely every way you can imagine! Now and forever!"

I looked down at my captive Cynthia. I slowly arose from the bed and positioned her on her back with her head hanging just off of the edge of the bed. Then I slapped her lightly on the face, commanding "open." And, "Sara, put my prick in this whore's mouth." Sara leaned in and took hold of my stiff cock, positioning it so that as I slid forward, it slid into Cynthia's mouth. I didn't stop until my balls were resting on her nose. Mister Gabe had certainly trained her to swallow dick.

Next I lay my full weight on the woman, my cock buried to the max, my elbows on her stomach and my head resting in my hands. My legs were hanging off the bed. I started moving in her mouth, short sharp strokes, pulling back once in a while to allow her to grab a hurried breath through her nose. Cynthia was obviously very uncomfortable with my weight pressing down on her abused belly, but I was making a point.

"You see Sara, while I love you as my daughter, if you truly become my slave, I will also use you as a simple cum bucket...a receptacle for me to comfortably lodge my cock in...something -- not someone -- something that I use for pleasure, to relax, or simply because I'm in a foul mood." Suddenly I changed my easy rhythm in and out of Cynthia's mouth, now slowly pulling out almost to the tip, and then slamming my pelvis forward, forcing my cock down her throat. I did that for a couple of minutes, starting to break a sweat, as my daughter watched. Finally I just grabbed Cynthia's legs and pulled them farther on to the bed so that I could climb fully onto the bed as well. My prick never left her mouth, and I just settled down on her with my full weight in her mouth and leaning on her abdomen. I stopped moving and looked at my daughter, "you know as well, that if I 'own' you, your relationship with Brock will never be what you expected. He may not like it. You could lose him."

I paused as Cynthia started to squirm -- she couldn't breathe. Casually I placed one hand on her pussy and began to pull at her nether lips. Sharp tugs, followed by massage, repeat.

Sara spoke in a hushed tone as she watched her father abuse the woman, "daddy, I have thought about it. Actually I thought you already 'owned' me. Me and Brock have talked about it... a lot. I...I'm sure it would be ok...after all, the way he uses mom all the time..."

Cynthia was trying not to move, but with the lack of oxygen her body was starting to twitch beyond her ability to control it. "I understand Sara, but I think you may find the reality more than you want. How will you feel being denied something you want to do, when you want to do it? How will you feel about being told to do something with someone you don't want to do it with, or at a time that doesn't feel right to you? How do you think Brock will feel being denied his wife...because someone else -- me -- tells him 'no'?"

"Dad. This is something I want," she asserted, looking directly into my eyes.

"Ok." I pulled myself from Cynthia's mouth without cumming, and sat her up on the bed. As I untied her arms I whispered in her ear, "that was wonderful Cynthia. Thank you for being such a willing training aide." I looked at my daughter again as I massaged Cynthia's arms and cuddled her into my body, "Ok Sara. I accept you as my property. You do what I tell you, when I tell you. You do not do anything without my express prior permission." I thought to myself that this might actually help in keeping the black fucking bastard off of my daughter. "After your wedding, you will be able to have sex -- any way you want it -- with your new husband. But. Only after you expressly ask me, in front of Brock. He will have to understand that he uses you at my pleasure. Also, and no argument from you little lady, this agreement will be exactly like Erin's...it lasts for one year, and then we decide, together, if you want to remain 'owned' by me for the rest of our lives."

My daughter frowned a bit as I talked, and then really frowned at the end. But eventually she simply leaned into me, over Cynthia, and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you Daddy. I now 'belong' to you. I am now officially your sex slut...along with Erin and Cynthia."

"Good," I stated, and stood up from the bed. "Take Cynthia here to your room now. Tomorrow, get up early and go next door with her to retrieve anything she wants and help her bring them back here. Move her into your room, and you move into the guest suite now -- rather than waiting until after the wedding. We'll tell the kids that we've hired 'C' away from Mister Gabe and she works for us helping us stay on track. The new school year is starting soon and both your mother and I will be very busy and will be able to use Cynthia's help," I finished, nodding to myself.

Amazingly, there were no arguments. They got up to leave. Just like I ordered them to. Huh.

As they got to the door I said, "one more thing. 'C', tomorrow I want you to draft a letter to the black bastard telling him that I am removing his AV gear from Sara's bedroom and the guest room...and that it is non-negotiable. The only bedroom he gets to peek into is this one. I'll sign it, you deliver it, and then you make sure that it happens within the day. Now go."

.............................

Sara and Brock get married -- August 2011

The day was going to be a anouther hot sunny August day. But all week had been like that.

As the sun came up I was sitting on the bedroom balcony sipping a coffee that 'C' had delivered to me as I awoke. Actually, I woke up early because she was suctioning my morning boner with her mouth -- absolutely the best way to wake up. She was dressed in a threadbare nightgown -- a cast off of Sara's -- as it had turned out that 'C' didn't have any night clothes of her own. Mister Gabe had insisted on her nudity at night whether she was in his bed or not.

She looked very pleasant with her obviously unrestrained breasts swinging under her nightgown as she bobbed up and down on my prick.

That view had made me think...Jen had always worn a bra under her shirts. Since Mister Gabe's arrival, she hadn't been. I hadn't thought much of it, other than to appreciate her always hard nipples speaking to everybody through her shirts all of the time. Sara had been likewise conservative around home -- until this week. Now that Cynthia was living with us, it was very obvious to everybody -- including Mike and Molly I'm sure -- that all of the females in the household were bouncing their unrestrained breasts around with headlights on most of the time. I certainly liked it, but was unsure how it would affect the kids -- especially my hormone drive son. I would have to pay attention to that.

I didn't help 'C' out at all -- letting her do all of the work. When I came, she made a production of showing the pool of cum on her tongue before swallowing it and licking her lips. She told me, with a saucy grin, that now that she was fed, my breakfast and morning coffee was on the sideboard and that I could take my time waking up. She would be back in a couple of hours to help dress me in time to leave for the church...otherwise I was to stay up here and out of everybody else's way.

A while later I heard someone moving in the bedroom and then the door opened and out walked my wife. Jennifer was wearing a house coat loosely tied. I raised my eyebrows in question to her. She bent over me and gave me a kiss. She paused and glanced up at the spot where I had torn Mister Gabe's camera out of the wall, and then knelt down beside me and took my head in her hands pulling me into the kind of passionate kiss that we haven't shared since I held her head while Mister Gabe fucked her mouth on their 'wedding day'. Momentarily I was shocked, but quickly recovered, pulling her onto my lap and returning the kiss with all of the passion that I had been denying for so long -- no sex, just kissing.

Eventually we came up for breath and Jen said, "I'm so glad you pulled out that camera, and I'm surprised that it took me this long to realize the possibilities. Look" and she pointed down to the patio where we could see Molly looking up at us. She was also in a nightgown and was grinning broadly as she waved at us. We waved back, also smiling at our youngest daughter.

"I love you David," my wife whispered to me.

"Let's end this crap with the black bastard," I said back. She smiled at the term I used to describe Mister Gabe. Although I had been calling him that for months, I guess this was the first time that she'd heard me say it.

"No dear. You gave me to him, and we have an agreement." She paused, "to repeat, I 'love' you David Dane. But. I also love what Mister Gabe is doing to me. The freedom I have because all decisions are totally out of my control. I am loving all of that too. The things that I have experienced, the boundaries that I have crossed...I guess that there really are no boundaries anymore." She giggled and continued, "and you, my fine man, you have thrown away some boundaries too, and you cannot tell me that you aren't enjoying the new life as well. At least some of it," and she pouted the last at me. "After all, now, not only are you fucking our daughter, I understand from 'C' that you actually 'own' Sara. And you own 'C'...by the way, thank you so much for taking care of her...and, as you showed me, you 'own' little Erin." She paused to lean in and kiss me again, "when Mister Gabe gives me back to you, we will be a really big, really happy family with no hang ups." With a momentary frown she finished, "we will have to think about what to do about Molly and Mike...but that is a worry for another day."

What could I say to all of that?

"Anyway," and she abruptly stood up, "I'm sure that my other man will be wondering what I am doing out here so long. I am going to have a shower and then get dressed. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"

"No, not yet. 'C' will come up to 'dress me' when it is time. I'm just supposed to stay out of the way." My wife laughed at me and left.

An hour later Erin appeared at the doorway. Being Sara's Maid of Honour meant that she had come to the house early to be with the bride throughout the day. She was already dressed in her bride's maid dress -- a silky cream coloured halter that hung from her neck on spaghetti straps exposing a tantalizing amount of bust, that went down to mid-thigh -- and balancing another cup of coffee on a tray for me. She smiled sweetly at me as she put down the tray and handed me the cup, "does the father of the bride require any other service of me right now?"

I declined with a smile and she went back to her maiden duties.

About mid-morning 'C' reappeared, still dressed as before but with a dress draped over her arm. I gestured at it and asked, "what are you wearing lovely woman?"

She smiled and held up a maid's dress against herself.

I was a little puzzled, "that looks like what Erin was wearing?"

"Yes," she beamed at me, "Sara asked me to stand up for her earlier this week when you sent us back to her room...the night I moved in. Actually, she had asked me the day you raped Erin at the front door," she said with a smile, "and I was pleased but didn't commit at the time. When I became part of the family, I was happy to stand up for her." Suddenly she frowned, "Mister Dane, I'm so sorry. I didn't ask your permission first."

Quickly I moved to quell that, standing up and folding her into my arms, "hush...you didn't have to. As you said, you are part of the family now...that gives you a certain leeway." I smiled at her, "I am only a little surprised, and actually quite pleased. Yes. I am happy that Sara wants you in her bridal party."

'C's smile returned in all of its glory, and she grabbed my arm, pulling me into the bedroom before carefully setting the dress on the bed. "I need to wash you and then dress you. Take your clothes off," she ordered with a smile.

As the last of my clothes hit the floor 'C' pulled her nightshirt off of her lovely body and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She lifted my quickly rising cock in her hand and licked the tip. "Does Mister Dane need to cum first?"

I shook my head, "no 'C', I'm saving that for later."

"Ok," was the response as she stood again after a parting lick. "Then let's get you cleaned and dressed." So we did. Or, she did. All I did was stand there in the shower while she cleaned every inch. Then she shaved me, and dressed me.

Not long after that, those of us in the bridal party were at the curb outside the house preparing to board the stretch limo that I had rented. Brock and Tim were coming from his folks' house. All of the rest -- Richard, Mike, Molly and Jennifer had 'caught a ride' with Mister Gabe who, against my wishes, was invited to Sara's wedding. Jen's parents -- who rounded out the bride's 'family' were going there straight from their place.

Sara looked gorgeous. Her white wedding gown -- and mentally I chuckled at that...Sara definitely no longer had the right to wear white -- was a vision of simple elegance. Similar to the maid's dresses worn by 'C' and Erin, it was a halter held up by thin straps tied behind her neck. Of course, instead of silky cream colour, it was satiny white. The skirt portion was a little longer, coming down to her knees, under which were white nylons. She also had a tiara-like affair on her head to which was attached a short train that Erin would have to hold up as she walked, and a veil that she would lower once we got to the church.

I motioned 'C' and Erin to proceed us into the limo, and then helped my daughter in. Once I was settled, I found the controls and raised the partition between the driver and us...although I did leave the sound on so that he could hear us.

The girls were giggling and talking while I sat in the corner and contemplated the events coming today. The limo pulled away and once out of our neighborhood I cleared my throat, and looked at my daughter, "you are a vision of loveliness today Sara."

I bent over to kiss her only to meet her flailing hands as she warded me off, "daddy, you'll mess up my make-up!" I let a frown come over my face as I grabbed her hands, holding them tightly.

"What do I care about that?" I growled at her. Her eyes widened. I glanced across at Erin, who was likewise staring at me wide-eyed, and 'C' who had a simple 'knowing' expression on her face.

'C' said, "I can fix her up Mister Dane," and she began looking into her small purse.

I looked back at my daughter and pulled her closer still holding her hands in one of mine. With the other I reached under the side of her wedding halter top and gripped her nipple, squeezing it hard. "It is all about what I want my lovely daughter, NOT about what you want." With that I leaned into her, still pulling on her nipple and drew my tongue across her lips very effectively smearing her lipstick across her cheek. I could see a tear forming in her eye but hardened myself. Maybe, just maybe, she would start to understand what being 'owned' meant.

Releasing Sara, I sat back, motioning 'C' to attend her. Amazingly quickly, 'C' had my daughter 'fixed up'.

Once again I looked at my daughter to find her staring at me with an expression that I could not decipher. "Sara," I said softly, "this is your last chance today. Do you want me to release you? If you don't now, I will not give you the opportunity again."

To my amazement my daughter slowly shook her head 'no'. "Daddy, I understand what I committed to, and I do want you to 'own' me...today and forever. I am yours," and she bounced forward into my lap to kiss me passionately again.

"So be it," I said with a smile for my possession.

When we were done and Sara had returned to her own seat, 'C' sighed and once again moved forward to fix the bride.

123456...8