Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A cock? Did you say 'A' cock as in just one? Honey this is my 18th birthday! One cock is not going to be enough for us tonight. Not even one big one! You had better have a better plan than that by the time we get to the Club 5th Season tonight! By the time I get ready to fuck, you had better have a game plan in mind."

"AHHH, so the Club is part of the plan? How will I know when you are ready to fuck?"

"Trust me. You will have no doubt when I'm ready to start fucking! But right now, it's time to go to the mall and warm up for tonight! There are a lot of people in that mall who have never seen my body." She giggled and practically danced and skipped like a child. In so many ways she was still a child. But tonight...she was all woman!

"Yeah, but there are an awful lot of people in there who HAVE seen it too!" I shot back at her. We both laughed at the truth of that statement although it had been several months since were last there.

Mitzi looked at me with a serious look on her face and asked; "Where do you think the most people have seen my body? At the Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, or here at the 4 Seasons Mall in Greensboro?"

"Wow! That's a tough question, Baby. But I bet after tonight the 4 Seasons Mall will be way ahead in that count!"

Mitzi smiled a devilish smile and said; "I'll do my best."

As Mitzi was putting on her make-up I was already beginning to formulate my plan for keeping her satisfied tonight. I took out our card key and wrote on it; "Room 307. Come on in. Don't bother knocking." I didn't let Mitzi see that. I wanted to have some surprises left for her later tonight.

I waited for Mitzi to finish putting on her make-up. She intentionally wore dark red lipstick. It was only then that I noticed she had on the same color nail polish. "Suck-Your-Cock" lipstick and "French Whore Red" nail polish. The perfect combination. Mitzi's hair was long, down past the bottom curve of her breasts, but tonight she had it pulled back just enough that it would not cover up one little bit of her chest. She said, "I love my hair and I think it's really sexy, but my hair is not the main attraction tonight. These are." She lifted her breasts up, one in each hand out of the vest as if to display them to me. She dusted them with whatever make-up it is that women put on their skin to make it look more luscious. She put on extra dark, extra thick mascara and heavy eyelash...stuff....and some sort of iridescent eye make-up.

Man-O-Man! Did she ever look slutty! And I mean slutty in the very most complimentary way. Mitzi always considered it quite a complement to be called a slut. She once said, "It's hard to look this easy! I love it when somebody notices and appreciates the fact that I chose to look slutty. Hell, I chose to BE slutty!"

I was probably smiling from ear to ear as we walked out of the room through the hallways of the Holiday Inn and down the elevator to the lobby. It felt as though Mitzi was walking out on stage at a The Silver Fox gentlemen's club on amateur night as she stepped off of the elevator and walked confidently into the lobby...onto her stage in front of her adoring fans.

It is no exaggeration to say that every head in the place turned and glared at my young wife. She was definitely the center of attention in that conservative hotel lobby. She pulled me close and hung onto my arm as we strolled toward the front doors, past all of the counters and receptionists. It was like a slow motion movie as we walked across that huge lobby and every head in the house turned slowly to track our movements. The receptionist who checked us in gave us a wink and a little subdued wave as if to say "I approve."

I could see our reflections in the bronzed glass doors as we approached them to exit the hotel. The degree of Mitzi's public exhibitionism suddenly became totally evident to me. She appeared nearly naked! OMG! I didn't know what to do. I was helpless to do anything other than to follow Mitzi's lead. Mitzi is so brazen sometimes that it just totally shocks me but she always gets away with it.

I felt 10 feet tall as the automatic doors opened and the warmth of the day and the sunshine lit up Mitzi's hot body. I had never in my life been so proud to be seen with any woman. I was the happiest man alive and in the company of the sexiest woman! Obviously there were a lot of men there who were jealous of my great good fortune. And quite a few ladies who would kill to have Mitzi's hard, youthful, thick body and the nerve to use it like this.

I started walking toward the mall. Mitzi squeezed my arm and said "Let's take the car."

I said, "OK, but I just figured you wanted to show off walking across the parking lot."

"I can put on quite a show getting in and out of the car too" she assured me.

I should have known Mitzi had a plan. It was 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon and the check-in business was booming at the Holiday Inn. The parking lot was as crowded as the lobby had been. Mitzi strutted and swayed and did her best to look as absolutely slutty as she possibly could. And trust me; she is REALLY GOOD at looking slutty. Probably because it's not an act, it comes very naturally to her.

As Mitzi's great good fortune would have it, there was a couple parking next to us just as we approached our car. I unlocked and opened the door for Mitzi and stood aside so she could get in and the driver next to us could get a clear view of her getting into the car.

As she lifted her left leg into the floorboard of our car, her skirt rode up over her bare ass. When she started to take her seat she bent at the waist, facing the other car. This caused not only her legs to spread wide apart and expose her glistening pussy, but at the same time she managed to let her breasts slowly spill out of her vest. Mitzi was having fun! Mitzi was being pure Mitzi, as nobody else can.

The driver and his female companion, both probably in their late 40's, looked at each other and then quickly back at Mitzi. The lady actually pointed at Mitzi and he acknowledged her and went right back to watching my wife.

Just as I thought this little show was over, Mitzi leaned back into the seat and reached around to the back seat. This caused her right leg to stretch out of the car and exposed her entire ass and pussy and thigh all the way up to...well...all the way up!. She held that pose for what seemed like an eternity ensuring that our parking space neighbors got a really great show. The way our car door was opened made it impossible for the man to exit his car, so he was pretty musk "stuck" watching Mitzi's show until she decided to finish. He didn't seem to mind and his companion didn't take her eyes off the show either.

Eventually Mitzi got both feet in the car and I closed the door, nodded to the other driver and walked back to my side of our car. Mitzi still had her tits out and was nearly cuddling them. I said "Damn Girrrrl! You're killing me!" She said "Do you think they enjoyed it?" I mumbled something about wild bears and what they do in the woods.... I like to imagine that couple rushed into their hotel room and fucked their brains right after that. Maybe they left the curtains open too.

We made the short drive over to the 4 Season Mall parking lots and began looking for a parking space. We might as well have stayed parked at the hotel; the lot was really crowded. What I saw as trouble finding a parking space, Mitzi saw as many more opportunities to flash people who were walking into the mall and back to their cars. What I saw as elbow to elbow people, Mitzi saw as a target rich environment for the flagrant exhibitionism. I quickly came to appreciate Mitzi's viewpoint.

Parking and exiting the car presented yet another opportunity very similar to the one we just experienced getting into the car. Mitzi put on just as a good of a show for this much younger couple. Every incident made her more and more horny. She actually never tired of it. No matter how much of her body she showed to however many people in the most public of places; it was never enough!

After getting out of car and completing that show, Mitzi managed to put herself together enough to walk across the parking lot and enter the mall without getting us thrown out. The mall has security officers who also act as the "Decency Police."

As we entered the mall, the air conditioning had an immediate effect on Mitzi's nipples. Even though the fabric of her vest was made of denim, her nipples still managed to stand proud right through the tough fabric. I asked, "Are you that excited or is it just cold in here?"

Mitzi replied "I'm glad it's cold. That only helps me out. But yes, I am THAT excited! This is just the beginning of an evening like you've never had before. Did you leave off your underwear like I told you to do?"

"Yes, Ma'm, Princess. Nuttin' between me and thee 'cept these thin khakis. Just like you ordered."

"Good boy, Tiny. That will come in handy for my amusement later."

Just seeing my beautiful wife looking so sexy in public and watching all of the eyes of the men and women fixated on her body, mostly her breasts, had me nearly half hard from the moment we arrived. Now with a dick the size of mine, half hard is not an issue. Nobody can even tell. However at full erection, it sticks straight out. It's not big enough to fall to one side or the other, or to tuck it in pointed upwards like most men can, so when it's fully erect there is a three inch tent sticking straight out from my crotch. It's very noticeable and it causes me to walk a little funny. There is no doubt what my problem is when I have an erection stuck inside my pants, which were already too tight. No doubt Mitzi planned this too when she picked out my wardrobe.

As we walked hand in hand through the mall there were lots of stares which turned us both on. While in the thick crowds Mitzi would whisper that "That guy just groped my ass...", or "Did you see him push his cock up against me when we pressed past them?" And I could plainly notice that there were several guys who would 'accidentally' let their elbows or forearms brush against Mitzi's tits. It was really exciting both of us a lot.

Mitzi would stop from time to time in front of a mirror or reflective store window and gaze at herself while making little adjustments to her clothes. She liked acting like she couldn't see the people on the other side of the glass as she adjusted her breasts inside the vest and that sort of thing.

There was an endless string of clothing stores where Mitzi would try on dresses or undergarments. Each time luring the salesgirl into the dressing room with her. She didn't have sex with any of them...this time...but she said that there were several who didn't mind one bit helping her undress and then helping her tuck her breasts into the new garments. More than one, she said, had helped her to smooth out the wrinkles as she modeled the new clothes or put back on the old ones. One teenage sales girl told her "OH! HOW I wish I had the nerve to do what you're doing! I am SO excited for you!" Mitzi encouraged her to "Never hold back. You only live once."

My dick was beginning to ache and I was trying desperately not to let it get hard. But I was so excited. I couldn't take much more. About that time we walked past an oriental themed store. Mitzi glanced inside and noted that the sales girl was oriental and said "OMG!! She's gorgeous! Isn't she sexy Baby?" Of course I readily admitted that she was indeed quite a beauty. Mitzi said "Come on! I have to see her up close!" With that she dragged me by the hand into the store like a little whipped pup.

Up close the oriental girl was even more beautiful than I had thought. We found out that she was Korean. She was standing on the other side of the counter height glass display case as we all chatted. There was a very large floor to ceiling mirror behind her so that we could see ourselves which in turn allowed us to see what the sexy clerk was seeing of us. As I looked at this Korean beauty and my nearly naked wife in the same frame, I was almost overcome with the moment. The Beauty quite literally couldn't keep her eyes off of Mitzi's tits. That in itself was very erotic. Her own breasts couldn't have been more than and handful at about a 32B. I'd guess. But they looked really firm and she was slim and tall with a models figure and a JLo ass. She looked amazing.

Mitzi positioned herself in front of me and directly in front of the salesclerk. Mitzi began backing her hard ass against my stiffening dick as she talked nonchalantly with the Korean beauty. Mitzi reached around behind herself and rubbed my dick with her right hand. No doubt she wanted me fully erect. She slowly unzipped my pants and took my now fully hard dick in her hand and rubbed in up and down. I was still directly behind Mitzi, so nobody could see what she was actually doing. When she was sure that I was hard, she lifted the back of her skirt slightly to let it fall over my hard dick. Now my poor aching dick was directly in the crack of Mitzi's awesome muscled ass cheeks. She twitched her ass cheeks around my dick and was actually masturbating me with just her ass muscles. I almost forgot that we were standing in the middle of a glass fronted store in the largest mall in Greensboro, NC.

I'm sure this beautiful, sexy Korean dream girl must have had some idea of what was transpiring, but she and Mitzi continued their casual conversation, something about oriental tea ceremonies, as if nothing was happening. Thankfully, I thought, as I looked around the store, there doesn't seem to be anybody else in the store....but the whole storefront was nothing but glass.

Whatever was happening now was beyond my control. I had promised Mitzi "Absolutely anything...no matter what...with no safe words." I was a pawn, a total subservient pawn.

Mitzi reached around behind herself again, this time with both hands. She pumped my dick against her ass cheeks with her right hand and grabbed my ass and pulled me closer with the other hand. When she reached back with both hands I could see in the mirror that her vest was now nearly unzipped and her breasts, both of them, were now completely exposed to anybody, but especially to our new oriental girlfriend.

The girl calmly leaned toward Mitzi and whispered that the whole store is videotaped and that everything that happens in the store is recorded. Then she leaned closer to Mitzi and said, "But I may have to hide this tape." She giggled and said "Maybe I just take it home." She giggled again as she stood back up straight.

This whole while Mitzi had been stroking my dick and rubbing it between her ass cheeks. I felt like we had been fucking and I was on the verge of explosion and collapse. Finally I leaned forward over Mitzi's shoulder and warned her quietly, "You are about to make me cum! I am sooo fucking close." Mitzi said "I know!"

Just as I felt the first spasm building, I guess Mitzi could feel it too. She somehow turned from in front of me and in one choreographed movement she was around behind me and pushing me up against the glass counter. She never missed a stroke on my dick as her grip tightened and her paced quickened and she managed to press me up against the glass counter tightly. My pulsing dick was a mere few inches from this wonderfully erotic Korean beauty. Here I stood right in front of this beautiful Korean girl with my dick as hard as a rock on top of the counter and pointed straight at her.

Her beautiful eyes seemed to be glued to my dick. Maybe it was exciting to her or maybe she had just never seen one quite that little. After about three strokes from Mitzi's experienced hand I started spurting long, thick jets of cum. It had been building all afternoon. Mitzi obviously and intentionally aimed it directly at the Korean girl. The first spurt landed on top of and across the front of the glass display case missing our new friend by only a couple of inches.

Surprisingly she stepped forward directly toward my spurting dick, placing one hand right in the middle of the cum puddle. She leaned across the counter as if to get a closer look...her head bending down even closer to my dick. Just then the second jet of cum sprang from my dick with even more force as Mitzi continued to jerk it. This stream landed right down the middle of the front of her sexy silk oriental dress. To my amazement she still didn't back up! If anything she moved closer still. Another spurt...this one the strongest one yet landed across her shoulder and into her dark black shiny hair and across her right cheek and down the front of her velvety throat. The fourth spurt landed right in the palm of her hand, across her upturned wrist and onto her forearm as she was reaching toward my dick.

Mitzi continued to drain my dick right there on the counter as the Korean Dream Girl wiped the cum from the head of my dick with her left hand. Her hands were amazingly soft. She pressed her right hand to her cheek and slowly rubbed my cum across her porcelain face and down her chin and around her long slender throat and back up again as she lightly sampled it with the tip of her tongue. Next she reached up to her cum splattered hair and ran her fingers through her hair as if combing it with her fingers, rubbing the cum from her hands into her hair, working it in.

I was dumfounded, in a stupor, hypnotized... as Mitzi leaned over in front of me and sucked my dick into her mouth and completely cleaned the remaining cum off my dick with one slurp. With the next slurp she sucked nearly all of the cum off of the counter top.

She leaned over the counter and put her hand behind the girls neck, forcefully pulled her down to her face, across the counter and forcefully kissed the girl full on the lips. Her kiss was returned with fervor as they shared a rather large snowball.

Mitzi broke the kiss, grabbed my hand and said, "I think we better get while the getting's good." She dragged me toward the store exit as I tried with the other hand to get my hard little dick back in my pants and get it zipped up before I got arrested.

Our new girlfriend smiled and waved vigorously as she practically yelled, "Don't worry. I keep tape for just me! Come see again soon!" I wish I could describe the emotions and the excitement of those few moments. My wife is AMAZING!

Somehow in those few short seconds between the counter and the door back out into the mall, Mitzi had put herself back together and was looking marvelous. I, on the other hand, looked like an old man who had just been fucked to death and was in need of a shower and a nap.

As we began walking hand in hand in the mall once more, Mitzi spun around, threw her arms around my neck, giggling like a schoolgirl and said "OMG! That was SO fucking much fun! You are totally the best husband ever!" She kissed me deeply as she inserted her cum flavored tongue deep into my mouth as if it were a stiff little cock. She kept it stiff and hard as she forced it in and out of my mouth like she was forcing me to suck a hard cock. It was pretty damn erotic! Like I said, my wife is amazing!

I said "Sorry I came, Baby. I know you wanted me to save that for later."

"OH FUCK NO, Sweetie! You did exactly what I wanted you to do. Did you see her? She loved it! I was in total control. I knew exactly when you were going to cum and there's no way you could have done anything to stop me. You know I can make any man cum exactly when I want him to. I have the power. Men are weak. You're a pussy."

"But now I won't be much good to you later. Maybe we should go back to the room and let me take a nap and rest up for tonight. I don't want to ruin your Birthday."

Mitzi pulled my face close to hers right there in the middle of the mall and whispered into my ear..."Let me tell you something, you limp little shrimp dick; I will get you hard any time I want and I will make you cum whenever I decide I want you to. This is not something that you have any fucking say in and you have zero control over it. I am in complete control over you and your puny little prick. Do you understand what the fuck I'm saying, Tiny?" Just as she said "Tiny" she bit down hard on my earlobe and squeezed my balls pretty darn tight.

123456...9