Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's looking pretty good," complimented Marcie surveying the hourglass figures of the girls. "The only problem is that it reduces the amount of skin I have to whip."

Marcie demonstrated what she still could whip by gently whipping Trudi's and Dana's arses, pussies, legs and breasts, receiving a few 'Ouch's in the process.

"Right, so the first order of business is to initiate Trudi."

Marcie collected the tapered dildo, with its extension and guard, from the cupboard and attached it to the ram. She then asked Trudi to stand astride the ram with the dildo below her cunt. Marcie also collected the sideways roller skates from the cupboard.

"The idea here is that this dildo goes into your cunt. I operate the ram so that it goes part way in and then we leave you there. The only devious part is that your feet will be strapped to these roller skates. Your arms will be loosely tied at waist level so you cannot take your weight on your arms. As your legs tire from holding the skates together, so you will sink lower and the dildo will penetrate your cunt further. The total length is 12 inches that it can go into your cunt before the guard stops it. The top is 2 inches in diameter and it tapers to 4 inches diameter over the top 10 inches, then there is an additional 2 inches which stays at 4 inches diameter. Your cunt can easily accommodate that size because a baby's head fits through there. If you put your full weight on it you will squeeze your clit and lips most deliciously. Having a tight corset on will increase the internal pressure a little but it will probably feel really great. The rubber cup at the top is designed to fit over your cervix. Any questions?"

"N – n – no," stammered a thoroughly worried Trudi.

Marcie continued. "Today's safe word is pomegranate. If you really cannot take any more then you say pomegranate and immediately you will be supported and the dildo withdrawn. Dana and I have both been on this and have both used the safe word, but we also both got to the stage of resting our weight on the guard. OK, enough talking, are you ready to go on it?"

Dana spoke up. "Mom, could I show her first maybe? There's two reasons, firstly she will see that it is OK and secondly I really want to feel what it's like with a corset and I have also set my goal of doing this without using the safe word."

Marcie looked at Dana and Trudi. "Would you like Dana to show you? Do you mind if she goes first?"

Trudi tried to hide her relief. "She can certainly go first, yes please."

"OK, Dana, your turn."

Dana felt the skates strapped to her feet and she stood over the dildo as Marcie raised the ram until the end of the dildo was touching her cunt lips. Dana barely needed any lube as she was dripping juices, but Marcie added to the lubrication, liberally coating the dildo. She then raised the dildo slowly, parting Dana's lips with her fingers and watching as the dildo forced its way into her cunt.

"Just remember the safe word is pomegranate," she reminded Dana, "And don't be afraid to use it."

"OK, Mom," replied Dana, feeling the familiar stretching of her cunt lips and the immediate arousal this brought. The dildo was only a few inches inside and she was nearly cumming already.

Marcie carefully fed the dildo into Dana's cunt until 6 inches was inside. Dana had her eyes closed, feeling the invader compressing her insides due to the additional pressure of the corset. She felt that this was actually helping her to support her weight with her cunt muscles. Already her inner thigh muscles were tired from holding the skates in place so she relaxed them slightly, feeling her legs move outwards and the dildo settle deeper into her cunt. This time there was no fear, meaning that the inevitability of the situation allowed her to relax more and just drop slowly onto the dildo without having to fight it. She did this, spreading her legs wider, feeling her cunt lips expanding to accommodate the increasing diameter of the monster dildo, and quickly felt the rubber cup touching her cervix. She wriggled slightly to fully set her cervix in place then slowly and under full control allowed her legs to part further and sank gently onto the dildo guard, feeling the pain as her clit was squeezed against the shield and her lips were compressed. She breathed out, then in again as deeply as she could, feeling the changes as her diaphragm pressed down onto her abdomen, forcing her cervix harder onto the dildo. She breathed out again and then followed that by short panting breaths.

Everyone was watching Dana in awe. She now had the full 12 inches of dildo in her cunt and was resting against the shield. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing rapidly and apparently under full control. Her cunt lips were widely distended around the 4 inch diameter dildo but she hadn't used the safe word.

Dana felt the pain from her cunt being transformed into erotic feelings which were focussed on her widely stretched clit. She was so close, a bit more and she'd cum. If only she could rub her clit, but it was inaccessible behind the shield.

"Trudi," she said, "Come here and squeeze my nipples hard please."

Trudi was amazed that she could think of sex while having this monster in her cunt, but she reached out and started rubbing, squeezing and twisting Dana's nipples, softly at first then harder.

"Oooohhhh, that's wonderful, harder, harder, ooohhh I'm soooo close, ooohhhhh, aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh – I'm cummmmminggggg!" she cried as she came hard, trying to minimise her movement.

"Do you want the dildo removed?" asked a concerned Marcie.

"No!" yelled Dana, as she continued to cum, shaking uncontrollably.

It was at least a minute before the shaking stopped and she was able to draw in a breath and start to come back to reality. Reality was that it now hurt like hell.

"Please get me off this now," she said loudly.

Immediately Todd grabbed her under the arms and lifted her while Marcie lowered the ram as fast as possible. Trudi untied Dana's arms in time for Dana to turn and hug Todd as she came off the dildo.

"Oh darling, thank you. That was wonderful. And I didn't use the safe word, but I still had to be rescued. Maybe next time I won't need that. If I delay cumming the pain turns me on, but once I came it then just hurt. "

"Darling, you did so wonderfully well. That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen." They kissed deeply.

Dana went over to Trudi.

"Thanks for helping me. I really enjoyed that. Hope you enjoy your turn now. Would you like to stick your hand in my cunt to feel how you'll feel very soon?"

Trudi knelt down and pushed her fingers then whole hand into Dana's sloppy cunt.

"Wow, that's really loose. Does it come back into shape quickly?"

"Oh yes, only a few minutes really and it's back to normal."

"Oh, thank goodness for that. Right, I feel happier about this now that I've seen you do it. Thank you."

Trudi walked over to Marcie and positioned herself over the dildo. Marcie strapped on her skates, tied her arms to the frame and started the dildo on its upward journey.

Trudi felt the rubber tip of the dildo press against her lips before Marcie spread them and allowed the dildo to enter her cunt slowly. She was dripping juices and the dildo was well lubricated so it entered easily. Trudi felt the tension mounting in her lips as they were forced apart by the relentless entrance of the dildo. She focussed on keeping her legs together.

"That's about half way in," informed Marcie as she stopped the upward progress of the dildo, "How does it feel?"

"It's feeling fine, thanks," replied Trudi, "In fact it feels real nice and sexy."

Trudi was noticing that little pulses of energy felt like they were being sent to her clit and these were taking her towards an orgasm. She wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't felt it herself. She remembered what Dana had told her about pain, yet she wasn't feeling any pain – yet. Her inner thigh muscles were becoming weaker though and she could tell that soon she would be unable to keep her legs together. She felt herself slowly dropping onto the dildo as her legs weakened, feeling her lips spread to accommodate the increasing girth of the dildo as it relentlessly forced its way inside.

"That's 10 inches now," said Marcie. "How does it feel?"

"Hmmm, not too bad at all really. Very stretched, but I guess that's expected."

Trudi felt the pain increase in her inner thigh muscles as they fought to keep her legs together. With no friction against the floor, it was a battle doomed to be lost. Slowly but inevitably her legs spread apart and she descended further onto the dildo, feeling her cervix settle into the rubber cup and the pressure of the dildo pushing her cervix and uterus upward into her body. The pain started, it was some of the worst pain she had ever felt. Still she held on, then she felt the pain vanish, replaced by a tingling in her clit and an incredible sexy feeling washing through her. She relaxed, dropping onto the guard, feeling the pain in her clit and lips change instantly to erotic feelings focussed in her clit. She felt like she wanted to cum, was so close, then "Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" she screamed as she came, followed closely by "Pomegranate".

Immediately Todd took her weight under her arms, lifting her partly off the dildo as it retracted under Marcie's guidance. Once it was free and Dana had untied her arms, Trudi embraced Todd, thanking him. She then turned to Dana.

"Wow, that was amazing. I see exactly what you mean about pain being transformed to unbelievable erotic pleasure. That was awesome. Thank you for your guidance."

"You were amazing," said Dana. "Incredible to think that was your first time."

Trudi hugged Marcie. "Thank you so much. Truly amazing. I can't wait to see what else we can do in your Dungeon."

"Well, there's more for you tonight. I hope you won't be disappointed."

"Oh, no. I could never be disappointed."

They took a break, having a drink and nibble from the refreshments, then Marcie spoke to Trudi.

"Would you like to christen the chair?" she asked, indicating the gynaecological chair in the corner.

"Oh yes please," Trudi replied, amazed at her own enthusiasm.

"Right, we'll do that but I think we need first to attend to a couple of guys who are almost bursting. I think a good ball whipping might be in order right now."

Dana selected two light whips and handed one to Marcie and the other to Trudi.

"OK, time for the guys. I want to do Todd, you can do Greg. OK?" asked Marcie.

Trudi agreed and with Dana's help they tied the two guys back to back to the whipping frame.

"This could be interesting," said Dana to Trudi, "If you are a little close to Greg when you whip his balls, the ends will also whip Todd's balls, and vice versa. Works well, eh? Two for the price of one."

Marcie and Trudi started whipping the guys' balls, alternating strokes so that sometimes the ends from a whip reached the other guy's balls, causing unexpected pain.

To both Todd and Greg the turn of events had taken them by surprise. One minute they were watching a sexy floor show where beautiful women were being tortured for their pleasure, the next they were the floor show and were having their balls whipped. Such are the fortunes of love and war, they thought. Both their cocks were hard, balls retracted near their bodies, and all they wanted to do was cum. Precum was drooling out of their cocks. The whipping began softly, without any real pain, but then progressed until after a few minutes some really hard blows were landing on their balls causing real pain and their ball sacs were taking on a rosy hue. After about 5 minutes the whipping ceased.

"OK," said Marcie, "Time to cum. Let's have a race – the first person to make their guy cum gets fucked by the last guy to cum. Sound OK to you, Trudi?"

"Yes, sounds great. What do we use?"

"Anything. You have hands, mouth, cunt and there's a selection of vibrators in the drawers over there."

Marcie wanted to be fucked by Todd, so she asked Trudi if she could work with Greg. Trudi stepped aside and Marcie took her place in front of Greg. It was in her interests to make Greg cum first so that she could be fucked by Todd, so she selected a vibrator and used it to good effect. Within a couple of minutes Greg was cumming, spewing cum over the floor in a massive orgasm. Trudi stopped work on Todd and untied him.

"OK, Todd, looks like you get to fuck Marcie," said Trudi.

"How do you want it, Marcie?" asked Todd.

"Wait," said Dana, "It's not up to Marcie, it's up to us."

Dana adjusted a horizontal bar in the frame.

"Over here, Mom," she indicated, "Bend over this bar"

Marcie did so, feeling the bar press into the belt over her belly. Dana tied her feet and hands to the side bars. Her cunt and arse were wide open for all to see and the crotch strap was still in place, forcing her cunt lips to pout suggestively.

"OK, Todd, Do your worst with this slut," she said.

Todd approached Marcie, his hard cock waving in the air, and lined up with her delicious lubed cunt. Without any preliminaries he pushed it in to its full depth, feeling the tightness at the entrance due to the constricting strap. It was amazingly tight inside as well, the belt constricting her abdomen with her weight taken across her lower abdomen allowing very little space for his cock to move. However, move he did and within a few minutes he was groaning as his orgasm approached. Meantime Marcie felt the intruder warming her insides and thrusting deeply, pressing against her cervix with each thrust as his swinging balls pressed against her clit with each stroke and the added friction of her lips against the sides of his cock drove her towards orgasm. She felt that Todd was getting ready to cum and also felt the sensations rising through her clit and lips as she approached her own orgasm. Todd came, shooting his cum deeply inside her and triggering her orgasm, causing her to cry out as she felt his sperm shooting against her cervix, flooding her cunt with warmth. After a few moments he withdrew his softening cock. Dana untied Marcie, who turned to Todd and gave him a kiss and hug.

"We'll have to do that again sometime," she said.

"Any time you're ready," replied Todd with a grin.

"OK," said Dana, taking charge while Marcie recovered, "Trudi, into the chair please."

Dana and Marcie helped mount Trudi in the chair, strapping her in securely, especially the waist and upper thigh belts, then spread her legs in their stirrups as widely as they would go. Trudi was completely exposed. Dana then asked Marcie to tie Todd up in the frame so that he could see but not interfere. Both Todd and Trudi were a little concerned with this precaution. Dana then placed a belt over Trudi's forehead, holding her head down and preventing her from seeing what was happening, and a ball gag in Todd's mouth, preventing him from relaying any information to Trudi.

Marcie brought in a small soldering iron and another small package. She plugged in the soldering iron. She spoke gently to Trudi.

"Sometimes the things that happen here just happen and there is no safe word for you to use. This is one of those situations. There is no safe word so no matter what you say or do the procedure will continue. Do you understand?"

"Y – y – yes, I think so," replied a very nervous Trudi.

"That's good. You'll just have to trust us and in particular, trust Dana who is performing the procedure."

"Right, Trudi," began Dana with mock anger, although it seemed real enough to Trudi, "You think you can just take my boyfriend away and fuck him silly with no consequences. Well, tonight there are consequences. You are about to lose your clit."

After a few seconds, when the words had sunk in, Trudi started trying to move and cried out.

"Noooo, you can't do that. No way. That's far too harsh a punishment."

Todd started struggling against his bonds in a futile attempt to help. Marcie went to him and told him to stay still and quiet or he would risk hurting himself; there was nothing he could do to help Trudi. Todd stopped struggling and watched nervously, almost, but not quite, fully trusting Dana.

Dana continued. "First we must tie up your clit. Fortunately you have a nice large one so it should be quite easy. I am not callous so I will use anaesthetic to remove all pain. I also hate the sight of blood so will be burning it out rather than cutting it off."

Trudi renewed her cries for help, her moans and her fruitless struggles as Dana took some dental floss and, after gripping the end of Trudi's clit with a rubber gloved hand, wound the dental floss around the base of her clit many times. Marcie then applied the topical local anaesthetic to Trudi's clit and surrounding area.

"I'm applying some topical local anaesthetic to your clit so you won't feel the pain of the needle when I inject the main local anaesthetic. All the anaesthetic will wear off in about half an hour."

Dana then took the short hypodermic needle offered by Marcie and pushed it into Trudi's clit.

"You may feel some pressure as I inject the anaesthetic," she told Trudi.

Trudi was beside herself with grief. She was losing her clit. No more orgasms, no more wonderful feelings from Todd. She sobbed gently, completely resigned to her fate.

Dana removed the needle after a short time.

"There," she said, "That should numb your clit completely so we can get on with the operation."

"Nooo, please noooo, have mercy, I'm sorry, please don't do this, I was wrong but I don't deserve this. Can't I just leave and never return?"

Dana ignored her pleas. She picked up the hot soldering iron and showed it to Trudi.

"Open your eyes, Trudi, here's the instrument of your clit's demise."

Trudi couldn't resist, she looked at the iron as Dana dropped a drop of water onto it, which instantly vaporised. Trudi closed her eyes and resumed sobbing with renewed vigour.

Dana touched Trudi's clit lightly. "Can you feel that? I'm squeezing your clit quite hard."

"No, it's completely numb. I can't feel anything."

"I'm starting to burn your clit out now," said Dana as she brought the soldering iron between Trudi's legs so that she could feel the heat. "Let me know if you feel any pain and I'll give you more anaesthetic."

Dana carefully unwrapped the small portion of steak in the package that Marcie had given her and pressed the soldering iron into it at the same time as she applied pressure to Trudi's clit with her gloved finger nail. The steak sizzled with the heat, sending the smell of burnt flesh into the room.

"Can you smell your clit burning?" asked Dana. "It takes about 20 seconds to kill a clit, I believe, so I'm cooking yours for 30 just to be sure."

Todd watched Dana's back as she did the operation on Trudi. He had been unable to see the full procedure, only the tying of Trudi's clit, the application of the topical local anaesthetic and the soldering iron when she showed it to Trudi, so he did not know that it was steak burning and, like Trudi, he assumed it was the clit of his dearly beloved. He was resigned, cursing himself for ever bringing Trudi and Dana together, devastated at the harm he was causing to Trudi.

After 30 seconds with an increasingly distraught Trudi, Dana released the pressure on her clit and removed the soldering iron from the meat.

"OK, that's all done," she said.

She carefully rewrapped the steak and hid it, unplugged the soldering iron, unwound the dental floss from Trudi's clit and then released Trudi's body, keeping her hands tied down. She gently rubbed Trudi's clit.

"Can you feel that?" she asked.

"Just a little pressure but barely anything."

"Well, I guess that's how it will be from now on. It may be a little better when the anaesthetic has worn off."