Models and Super Spies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was her dark brown hair, curled and half up in a way that swept it off a neck so graceful he was surprised he'd never noticed. Maybe it was her dress: long and slinky, the haltered top dropping deep between her breasts before coming to a close. Or maybe it was her arrogant poise; the one that said: I'm the shit and any man should consider himself lucky just to look at me.

For the first few minutes, he couldn't stop staring, something that seemed to amuse the short woman.

But Liz wasn't the only one dressed to impress. Every female that had flesh to show was showing it, and all the men seemed to be doing their best to flirt them back to their rooms.

He kept searching for Sarah Ellis, but couldn't find her. He hoped that she didn't flake out. This operation needed to go off without a hitch. Vincent's scolding was still fresh in his mind.

Trey was so distracted that he hardly paid any attention as Erin Small began to speak on the raised dais. He wasn't due up until the second round of auctions in another couple hours, so the proceedings didn't interest him.

Until he happened to see who was being auctioned, anyway. He recognized the man instantly. "Tony," as Erin called him, haunted his dreams. Tony with his hands all over his wife. Tony who kissed her like no man other than her husband should.

"We'll start the auction at $1000. Do I have an opening bid?" Tony posed up the stage, his legs shoulder-width apart like a military cadet in his finery. The man's thick neck and square jaw gave him an almost superhero like quality, and when he smiled, Trey practically expected to see a sparkle off his white teeth. He clenched his fists and breathed heavily through his nose.

"One thousand!" an Asian woman said, just a few clusters of people away from Trey. She looked familiar, although so many of this crowd looked familiar. Probably a reality TV star from some show he never watched.

"I hear one thousand from Michelle over there. How about $1250? Ladies, anyone?"

"$1250," another voice said, although Trey couldn't see this one.

"$1250 from Nicole there. Do I hear $1500?" Erin had a calm, playful auctioneer-voice. She wasn't rushed, and she clearly enjoyed goading these women on.

"$1500," a voice said from the front row. Trey felt his stomach flip at the sound. He swung his head to confirm, wanting to believe that he was wrong. But he wasn't. It was Alicia, holding her hand up limply as she bid on her new bedfellow. Trey nearly doubled over.

Liz made the realization only a second behind him. She touched his shoulder, looking at him with grey eyes that said, "I'm so sorry."

The Asian woman made another bid at the auctioned hunk. Alicia quickly countered. "I'm sure this is all part of some mission…" Liz said, although she didn't sound convinced herself.

"Alicia has bid $2000. Do I hear $2500? Michelle? Anyone?"

"2500!" the Asian scowled.

"$3000" Alicia responded even before the crowd could swivel their collective heads in her direction.

Trey felt sick. It was like watching the world from the bottom of a pool. The Asian model's face twisted in disgust. She mouthed something that looked like, "She can have her," to her friends, then turned and stormed out of the room.

"Tony Garza going once for $3000. Twice. And sold to Alicia Kennedy in the front!" She smiled, pausing for dramatic effect, then added, "You two will look too perfect together."

Trey's stomach turned. "I need to… the bathroom…"

Liz nodded, but added, "I'm going to investigate this. Something's not right. I'll be back before you're up."

"I'm up." He took a deep breath. "Right." How much more twisted could this shit get?

***

Tony could not believe what just happened. He'd only volunteered for this auction for Michelle, who thought it would be funny to see how many girls wanted him before she took him home. When that shit went down at Condo last week, it was too late to pull out – at least that's what Erin said.

Now, he'd just been auctioned off to the goddess Alicia! He was having trouble keeping his cock from growing too large before he could descend the stage.

The blonde hotty was waiting for him at the base of the steps, smiling up at him with her coy grace. He could still remember the wet feeling of those lips wrapped around his erection, and couldn't believe that he'd get to feel that again. And so much more!

"Looks like I'm yours for the night," he said, flashing her his practiced smile.

She rolled her eyes but nodded. "You are. Excited?" He nodded a little too quickly, drawing a giggle from the tall model. "Come on," she said with a hand over her mouth. "Let's get a drink."

He scanned the crowd for signs of Michelle, but couldn't find her. Hopefully she went home, he thought, but the longer he stayed here, the higher the risk was of being interrupted again.

"Sure. How about from the bar in my room?"

Alicia's face actually colored at his suggestion. How she pulled off that aura of sexiness mixed with innocence, he had no idea, but it had him licking his lips for more. "How about you get me a drink here, first. Then we'll talk about our second."

He looked around for Michelle again. Still no sign of the fiery Asian. One drink couldn't hurt. He stole a glance down Alicia's dress at those perfectly formed tits. Especially for that, he thought. "Sure, what'll you have?"

"Why don't you get me a sex on the beach?"

His cock flexed once again. He even swallowed, trying to wet his quickly drying throat. "I'd love to," he winked, putting his best, cocky-face on, and wandered over to the bar.

***

By the time Trey got to the restrooms, the moment had passed. His urge to vomit was gone, replaced by a cold emptiness. When he was honest with himself, he had to admit that he wasn't a completely innocent bystander. No one had tied his arm to cut a deal with Vincent Silva. No one had forced him to fuck Erin Small.

When he didn't find Liz immediately, he went for the bar, where it looked like Tony was just getting his order.

Trey felt his skin crawl and his hands shake. "Can I get a bourbon and Coke. And make it a double," he ordered, stopped right beside his new nemesis. If only the guy knew… "You're one lucky man." The words fell out of Trey's mouth before he could stop himself.

Tony was about to leave, but Trey knew a man's man like this wouldn't be able to resist the compliment. "Thanks, bud. I think so, too."

"Think you'll get lucky?" He tipped the bartender and took a long sip of his strong drink.

"I'd say my chances are pretty good," he grinned.

Trey wanted to punch him. Instead, out of some masochistic impulse, he found himself goading the guy. "Oh? Why's that?"

"Girls like that," he said, waving vaguely in Alicia's direction with his glass, "like pretending they're untouchable, but get them in the bedroom and it's a whole different game."

"You sound like you're talking from experience." Half of Trey's drink was already gone, emptying into a butterfly infested stomach.

"Oh, I am." The way he said it chilled Trey's blood. "I should have her on her back before the next set of guys even gets on that stage. One hundred percent. Now, take care, bud."

The wink nearly did him in. He nearly lashed out, putting all his training in action. Instead, he finished his drink and ordered another.

"Slow down," a feminine voice whispered behind him, reaching around to put a hand on his wrist. "Don't want to be totally out of it." At first, he thought it was Liz, but the perfume was wrong, and he could feel her breath on the back of his ear. Too tall to be the former redhead.

"Sarah, I take it?" he said, channeling Trenton when he thought the rock star of a man was lost to despair.

"You can call me whatever you like." Trey turned, feeling his jaw loosen just a little at the sultry sight of the blonde Victoria's Secret model. "Tits" was the first thing that came to Trey's mind. Big ones. Sarah Ellis's champagne sequined halter dress didn't cover much of her full bust; her tanned cleavage wanted to burst out of the plunging neckline, which was held in check by a keyhole clasp.

"How about we stick with Sarah."

As Trenton Dean, he found his wife's betrayal easier to deal with. Fuck her, Trenton would think; he could also fuck this girl. Or anyone else here.

"I saw you with your wife… she's very pretty." From distraught to aroused in less than a minute. His emotions were as wound up as his stomach. "So, is she just going to watch us? Or…"

"I like 'or.'" He saw his mischievous smile reflected back at him in hers. "But it's not going to be easy. Elizabeth has never done that before."

Sarah smiled. "Gotcha. Even better. Just follow my lead and our chances will be pretty good." Said with the same confidence that Tony had when talking about Alicia. What kind of fucked up world had he stumbled into? "And Trenton," the curvaceous blonde squeezed his arm, "slow down on the drinks. I promise it'll be worth it."

He shivered again, watching her go. The glittery dress was even more revealing from behind. How such little material could cling to her ridiculous body was beyond Trey, but he silently applauded whatever designer thought it up. Nearly her entire back was left bare. It dipped low enough on her rounded hips that it showed off the dimples just above her ass, where a stylized butterfly tattoo sat. And Jesus Christ was it short.

The blonde model must have sensed him looking. She turned and winked at him, the act designed to expose the side of a succulent breast. Trey smiled, nodding at her in approval. She bit her lower lip shyly and went on her way.

***

Liz realized that she was putting all her energy into watching Trey's wife and the dark-haired flirter because she didn't want to think about her own situation. Puzzling out someone else's was so much easier.

And things were a puzzle here. Alicia was going through all the motions. She seemed to come off as an infatuated flirt. She touched his arm when she talked, batted her long, dark lashes when she listened. She laughed, she looked concerned. She did it all.

And yet, unless Liz's female instincts were completely off, the blonde wasn't into him. In fact, if Liz's hunch was right, Alicia didn't even really like the guy. It was a show; and the former redhead knew quite a bit about shows.

Their conversation centered on shallow things with little substance. "Look at what so-and-so is wearing." Or, "Can you believe he came with her?!" It was the LA equivalent to talking about the weather.

Tony steered the blonde towards one of the corners of the room over the course of the next hour. Alicia was a smart girl. She knew what he was doing, but much to Liz's surprise, she let herself be steered. And when he snuggled against her, whispering things that Liz couldn't hear over the clink and hum of conversation, she didn't cringe or push him away.

Maybe it was the booze? The two had shared a number of drinks since she'd been watching, so maybe Alicia was trying to build up some liquid courage (something she herself should be thinking about doing). But liquid courage for what?

They slipped around one of the grand columns, where Alicia suddenly found herself pinned up against the wall. The agent glanced around, seeing at least a few eyes on the amorous couple. And one telephoto lens. She tapped her lips in thought.

When she looked back, Tony had closed his lips over the tall blonde's. The model's fingers tightened inside his tuxedo as she returned the passionate kiss. His hands wandered, pawing the sides of her short dress. She pulled away just before they reached her breasts, whispering something to him.

Tony grinned, mouthing, "My room?"

Alicia nodded, taking the moment to slip out from beneath him. Before he could protest, she slipped her hand in his and pulled him to the exit. As they passed by Liz, the agent noted that the girl's roguish smile didn't touch her eyes. It was still a show. But how far was it supposed to go?

"I'm following. How much time do I have?" she whispered over the closed circuit radio system they'd set up.

"Second set of auctions are coming up," Caroline replied. "Not much time."

"Who are you following?" Trey asked.

Liz hesitated. This was not a good time for him to learn what she knew, but she had no choice. "Caroline, what room is Anthony Garza registered to?"

"Is he going up with Alicia!?" Trey asked, loud enough that Liz hoped he was alone.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Now shut up and remember your mission."

Liz heard a groan, but no more protests. "He's in room 12029."

"Thanks, Caroline. I'll report later." She stepped into the elevator and punched in the 12th floor. She'd given the couple enough lead time that she wasn't going to be bumping into them.

On the 12th floor, the doors slid open just in time for her to see Alicia disappear around the corner. Now it was the leggy blonde being led by the hand, but she was still the one in control.

Room 12029 was just around the bend. Liz was able to get close enough to hear what they were saying, shielded around the corner. "God, you're so fucking hot," he heard Tony whispering between what sounded like heated kisses.

Alicia giggled. "Are we going to do it here in the hall, or are you going to open that door?"

"I was about to fuck you against the wall downstairs!" he said, although the triple beep of his door unlocking let Liz know they were finally going in.

"That's sweet, Tony," Alicia said sarcastically as they stepped into the room. "Let me fix us a drink," she heard the blonde say just as the door shut.

It seemed straight forward enough. Alicia wanted Tony, she had cash, and it was a sure way of getting her into Hollywood's spotlight. But the paparazzi and gossip would kill Trey. Would kill their marriage. Liz turned, convinced that there was someone else behind this mess. Vincent, perhaps? Or had Erin already started to work on her?

She stopped just before she reached the elevator lobby of the 12th floor. Someone was there. Someone she recognized immediately. It was Vincent's personal assistant, Emily Lester.

The sassy blonde was inexplicably dressed for the ball, of all things, in a long, black strapless gown held aloft by her buoyant breasts. Her plastic-rimmed glasses were gone, and with her make-up, Liz almost thought she was mistaken. Almost.

The former redhead watched her step onto the elevator, her shapely legs parting the high slit up the dress's front. Liz was pretty sure she wasn't spotted.

Now why would Emily be at this function? She was primarily an office manager, right? At least, that's the party line. It was pretty common knowledge that she was sleeping with Vincent, but Liz suspected there was a lot more to the young woman. She moved with the trained grace of an agent. And her eyes saw too much for a civilian.

She thought about radioing Trey and Caroline, asking if they knew anything was up, but decided against it. She didn't know what part either of the agents played in this ever-expanding web of intrigue, nor did she know who else was monitoring this channel.

Instead, she pulled out her phone and dialed Alexander Mishin. It was odd that he was the only man she could trust. Checking her watch, she was running out of time. The second round of auctions should have started by now.

"Alexander," she said, hitting the down button on the arrow. "There's someone you need to watch out for…"

***

"OK, I'm back," Liz's hurried voice announced over the com unit as Trey took the stage. She hadn't checked in since announcing that she was investigating… upstairs…

Trey restricted his rage to the almost imperceptible clenching of his jaw muscles. This time, he managed not the clench his fists or tighten his eyes. He couldn't do that. Not in front of all these people, looking on, expecting to see a handsome young dilettante without a care in the world.

"Trenton Dean comes to us from Hawaii, and while he's technically not available for marriage… well, ladies, we all know he's available, right?" Erin announced, hawking him like an exotic animal. The crowd laughed and their cavalier attitude toward marriage irked him. Were there no morals at this level of society? No social boundaries that couldn't be crossed?

"I'll pay two grand for him!" someone started off before Erin was even done with her introduction.

"Well then," Erin laughed. "Bidding starts at $2000. Do I hear $2250?"

"You here it!" Liz shouted from beside the bar, where she was getting another drink.

"Ah, so the wife is defending what's hers! Excellent. But ladies, we're not going to let her take him home now, are we?"

"$2500," another woman's voice offered. Trey found its owner: Sarah Ellis, of course. And so it went. Trey was surprised at how the women bid him up. A lot of it was a playful back and forth between Liz and Sarah, but they weren't the only females present interested in a night with a married man. It made him both sick and, well, a little good about himself. Two of the bidders were staged, but to think that someone not in the loop might pay upwards of $10,000 for him certainly put a feather in his cap.

His final selling price was for $16,500. Liz stopped bidding at fifteen thousand, saying that was as high as she'd go. The crowd ate it up, laughing as she raised a glass to her blonde rival.

Sarah was waiting for him at the stairs as he descended, a naughty smirk on her face. Again, his eyes dipped down into the healthy cleavage offered by her sequined dress. Again, he thought about how Trenton Dean would get off on this power.

You're Trenton Dean, he reminded himself as he checked out the young model's long legs. He'd been so mesmerized by the plunging neckline before that he hadn't fully appreciated how short the sheath dress was.

"I'm yours for the evening," he said with Trenton-like confidence. "Although I have to admit I'm a bit surprised. I didn't think anyone would outbid my wife." He gave her a wink. The conversation was for the listening minglers who were looking for gossip on the mysterious couple.

Her hair was different than the pictures he'd seen of her. The pale blonde locks were normally straight and long; tonight, they fell in curled tresses around her sweet looking face. She was the ultimate girl-next-door, looking to score on her prom night.

"Well, I like married men…" she winked, glancing over Trey's shoulder at something. She smiled out of the corner of her mouth before adding, "and married women."

Trey turned, just in time to see Liz approach them. Trey offered his arm to the blonde and the two of them glided over to meet her, intercepting a tray of champagne on the way.

"Elizabeth, I found someone who values me more than you do, apparently!" he kidded, offering the brunette one of the flutes of bubbly.

Liz rolled her grey eyes as she accepted the drink, smiling at the blonde on his arm. "With his ego, you can have him," she chuckled. She had transformed herself into Trenton Dean's rich and cultured wife. She was a marvel. "I'm Elizabeth Dean. And you look familiar…"

Sarah smiled warmly and held out her hand. "Sarah Ellis. Pleased to meet you. Um, I've done a bit of modeling for Victoria's Secret?"

"Ah, the Devilish line," Liz nodded. Then to Trey, she said, "Looks like you're in for a memorable night." Trey felt giddy. How could he not, with tonight's prospects, right? The dark part of his mind added, Alicia is certainly having her fun…

Sarah spoke for him before he could retort. "It's early and I'm itching to dance. Why don't you join us, Elizabeth? Please?"

"You paid more than fifteen grand for him; he's your date," Liz said slowly, looking right at Trey. She knew what she was supposed to do, but that didn't mean she liked it. With a final, wary look, she glanced back at the blonde. "But I also love dancing. Will anything be open on a Sunday night?"