Models and Super Spies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have all sides fooled on luck alone.

Vincent shifted as he watched Alicia contemplate her situation. She looked so sexy when she was lost in thought. The orange bud of the cigarette glowed in the dim light of the living room. Resisting her had been nearly impossible. If she hadn't backed off, he wasn't sure if he could have.

And it was important that he did. He didn't want a quick fuck with this woman. He wanted her heart. He wanted her future. To get that, he needed to be the gentleman of her dreams. He needed to truly be her savior. If Trey approached her and suddenly, the man she'd been living with for five years became a monster, then Vincent would be there.

Just a few more days and she'd be his forever.

***

Trey's deflated cock immediately began to recover as the model focused her curves on Liz, who was still playing with herself. Sarah crawled up onto the bed to join her, stalking up to the agent like a cat.

"I can help with that," she said as she moved between Liz's legs.

Here's where Trey expected Liz to object. To shake her head, to finally say enough was enough. His cock jerked painfully when she didn't. Instead, she opened her legs and moved her hands to her tits. Sarah studied the brunette's flawless pussy, reaching out to gently trace the bare skin of her mons.

"You must have just waxed this," she cooed. "It's so soft…"

Liz gasped as the other woman's fingers circled lower, finding the pink nub of her clit. "AH!" she groaned when Sarah pinched, her entire body rocking as a mini-orgasm crashed through her.

"I love freshly waxed pussies," Sarah said huskily. Then she dropped her head into Liz's lap and Trey's partner experienced another bisexual orgasm.

"Nngh!" she cried, belted out sounds more than words. Her body arched up. Her head thrashed to the sides. She pinched her nipples and fought for air desperately through her nose. Sarah didn't relent, her blonde hair bouncing lightly as she ate the sexy girl's cunt.

"Too – ahhhh – much…" Liz protested, trying to pull Sarah off her. The blonde felt the girl's hands on her shoulders. When she looked up, her chin and lips covered with Liz's juices, she launched herself at the protesting girl. Their heads butted as their lips found one another in a ravenous embrace of lips and tongue, girl-cum and spit.

Sarah waved Trey over to join them without breaking the kiss. He was hard again, and this time, his erection wasn't going away. Shaking the young man climbed onto the bed, staring at the two very hot and very naked women going at it next to him.

Trey jerked his cock slowly. He could wait for the girls to have their fun. Pondering which girl to fuck next, now that was something he could think about forever.

Keeping her lips on the other girl's, Sarah opened an eye and glanced sideways at him. Reaching out, she pulled his head down to theirs, drawing him into a three-way kiss.

Their bodies were drunk with lust. Everything felt sticky and hot as they rubbed and nuzzled in a collective fever. Sarah pushed him onto his back, next to Liz's burning body, and climbed into his lap. Liquid heat encircled his cock as the blonde sank down onto him.

She leaned forward, her store-bought tits grazing across his lightly haired chest. "You fill me just right," she whispered, licking his scruffy chin lewdly before kissing him. He felt Liz shift beside him.

"God, that looks so sexy," she sighed into his ear. "I've never seen it… so close, you know?" She was clearly watching the slow penetration of man and very sexy woman.

"Mm… feels as sexy as it looks," the blonde moaned between her wet kisses. She pushed herself back up to a straddle and stretched. Two sets of eyes stared at her tits hungrily. She laughed. "Go on," she said to Liz, "you've already sucked them once."

Liz licked her lips, pausing just long enough to shoot Trey a quick glance. Then she lowered her mouth to the lingerie model's hard nipple. Sarah shuddered, her pussy rippling around his cock.

Trey just lay there, watching the erotic site of the two beautiful women before him. He reached up and touched Liz's soft back, assuring her that her lustful feelings were OK. At least for tonight, it was OK. The freckled brunette switched breasts, setting her hand on Trey's hip as she leaned across the copulating bodies.

Sarah opened her eyes, catching Trey's eyes as she set a hand on Liz's head. Gently, she guided the other woman's head down the slopes of her tits. The petite woman took the hint and was past the point of hesitation. Sarah leaned back, giving way as the girl kissed across her stomach.

Trey just kept fucking – and being fucked. Liz's head traveling down. His ears filled with the sound of her little wet kisses.

"Ah," Sarah gasped, her shoulders going back and her nipples hardening as Liz reached her balmy sex. Trey felt Liz's silky hair on his lower stomach and the heat of her breath every time his cock pulled from the blonde's snatch. She didn't neglect him, either. She teased him, lapping across his rod. He wasn't close to coming yet, but shit like that was going to bring him close.

Liz's ass was jutting high in the air beside him, a tempting sight. As she wrapped her lips around the base of his cock, he reached out and touched her thigh. She tensed for a moment. Then opened her legs just a little. A hint. Trey took it.

Her powerful thigh muscles crawled beneath his fingertips. She had the body of a predatory cat, he thought, skimming his hand up between her legs. "Ah!" she cried out, her breath feeling humid in his crotch. Her soft pussy flesh was as surprisingly slippery, covered in a mix of Sarah's saliva and Liz's juices. "Fuuu…" Trey slid two fingers along her wet slit, exploring her excitingly unfamiliar sex.

The blonde bended backward, supporting herself on the bed behind her while somehow maintaining the up-and-down momentum of her hips. Trey's cock dug into her balmy furrow, nudging right across her g-spot. She gritted her teeth and thrashed her hair as she came to Trey's cock and Liz's tongue. "FUCK YEAH!" she barked, pushing her tits to the ceiling.

Liz hit her own high as Trey corkscrewed three fingers into her fleshy well. He thumbed her exposed clit, working the girls until they were rubbery with excess.

Sarah flopped limply onto the bed, opposite Liz, laughing as she sought air. "You've never done that before? Fuck girl!"

Liz blushed, looking at Sarah shyly. She hoisted herself up over Trey, took his pussy-drenched cock in her hand, and guided it easily into her still-quivering opening. It happened quickly. So quickly that Trey almost missed that this was their first time. Casual sex with girls like this. Trenton Dean was the man!

***

Emily Lester threw her body against the handsome Russian, pinning him against the front door with a loud bang. Alexander liked her impatience. It was almost good as the way her breasts pushed against him.

He searched for the knob blindly behind him. He'd been able to unlock it before his feisty date attacked him. When he pulled down on the brass latch, they fell into the foyer with a grunt. Emily betrayed whatever training she had; easily bracing her fall on his body, she ended up straddling his torso.

"My bed's more comfortable," Alexander grinned. He ran his palms along up her toned thighs, pushing the evening gown up her legs. The silk of her stockings felt wickedly smooth. Her skin above the lacy tops was even smoother.

"Your house is too fucking big," she said, her blue eyes never once looking at the actual house. "I can't wait that long." She tore open his tuxedo shirt, scattering buttons across the marble floor.

Alexander pushed the dress up around her waist, drinking in the site of her neatly shaved sex. Tattooed right next to the postage-stamp-sized brush of pubic hair was a little scorpion, its barb pointing at her swollen clitoris. "Looks like I forgot to wear something," she teased, racking her fingers across his bare chest.

She grinded her fleshy folds against the seat of his tuxedo trousers and bite the full pout of her lower lip. She reached behind her and unzipped herself. The tight bodice of the black strapless dress gave way, uncovering the top crescents of her large areola.

Alexander helped her strip further, pulling her dress down until it was bunched up around her waist like a bulky belt. "So what do you think?" she asked as he checked her out. She had another tattoo of a barbed rose curling along the contours of her right breast, and a starburst pattern around her pierced belly button. "Think I can be one of your models?"

"Is that why you bought me?" he asked as she fished his very erect cock out of his pants.

"Gotta love tux pants. No belt," she giggled, wrapping her fingers around his girth. She had a ring on each finger, he noticed for the first time, including one of a skull on her thumb. "I bought you for this," she said as she placed him against her cunt and let her weight do the work. "But I hear the modeling gigs are pretty sweet, too."

"Oh yeah?" he groaned as she began to ride him with the athleticism of a trained equestrian. "What have you heard?" God, she felt good.

"Well, good money, first of all—"

"But that's not something that concerns you."

"Right." She leaned down, an arm on either side of his head, and let her full tits bounce across his face and chest. "Good sex. Hot coworkers. Exclusive parties. And notoriety."

"You mean fame?" he asked as she fed him her rose-etched breast.

"I mean notoriety. I don't want to be Gabrielle Dubois or some lame shit like that. I want to be Michelle Park. A girl who knows how to party! Think I know how to party?" She gyrated her hips to emphasize her point. All Alexander could do was nod around her nipple.

"Good," she said, straightening up and tearing away from his suckling lips. "Now, hand me my purse. I'm going to show you a really good time."

***

"Oh, Jesus, Tre—Trenton!" Liz cried, catching herself before she screamed Trey's true name. Sarah had moved behind the girl, helping her bounce on Trey's cock. Her pussy felt tight after Sarah, a compact pocket of slippery, rippling flesh. "So… fucking… good!"

Sarah kneaded the other girl's bouncing breasts and nibbled on her sweat-dampened neck as their soft female bodies ebbed and swelled in unison. Their lips joined in an open, wild kiss. Trey watched the girls swap spit with fascination. They were hungry for each other.

"I want you to eat me while your husband comes in you," Sarah whispered, her fingers pinching Liz's nipples. Trey's cock shivered as the two beautiful women locked lips once again. They nuzzled one another, Sarah resting her sweaty brow on the brunette's. The two shared a deep, meaningful glance, long lashes batting at long lashes. Then Liz gave the barest of nods and Sarah's face split in a wide smile.

The blonde untwisted from the freckled girl's body and crawled up to the head of the bed. The faux couple watched her as she eased her legs open, lewdly displaying her cleanly shaved snatch.

Liz looked quickly at Trey, a wild edge in her greys, and then sat up off his cock. She leaned down, kissed him gently on his lips, and whispered, "Don't judge me." With that, she crawled between the other woman's legs and lowered her head.

"Oh, yessss," Sarah hissed as Liz began to eat her out. "Lick my cli—it! Like that! Faster! YES!"

Trey squared up behind the former redhead's tight body and easy reintroduced his cock to her pussy. She wiggled her ass as he sank in, bowing forward as she let a long moan out. When he was ball deep in her, he heard the quick slurping sounds as she went back to work on the blonde.

Sarah's blue eyes met Trey's dark ones. She smiled wickedly as if to say, "We got her." And Jesus Christ, did they get her. The former redhead thrummed the blonde's clit with the tip of her tongue with lightning speed. She shifted her weight to her elbows so she could jam two fingers knuckle deep into that sweet slit.

Trey braced himself on her slender hips, drawing back until nothing but his cockhead penetrated her opening. She whined, trying to stretch her body to keep her mouth and pussy on both her lovers.

"This what you want?" he snarled, lunging forward. His swollen balls bounced on the padded rise of her waxed mound. Her sharp moan encouraged him to do it again. Her body shook with the violent thrust. Again, he slammed forward, feeling his balls buzz each time they rebounded off her smooth cunt.

She tried to pull her head away from Sarah, but the blonde wasn't having it. Her fingers spread through Liz's dark locks, holding her there. "I'm close," she moaned, using the girl's head as leverage to begin humping her hips up. The muscles in her neck tightened as she rocked on Liz's face.

Trey matched her rhythm with his thrusts, like he was fucking the blonde through the redhead. Faster he pumped. Faster she moaned, her fingers balling into fists of Liz's dyed, brunette hair. "AH JESUS! AH FUCK!" she cried, throwing her head back and her tits up. "YES! YES! YES! AHHHH!" she screamed, crushing her female lover between her stocking-clad thighs.

Trey felt Liz struggle as she quickly ran out of air. She tore her face away, trying to breath through her mouth and nostrils at the same time. "Holy fuck!" Sarah commented, her voice drained. "Fast learner." She reached down and limply stroked Liz's cum-drenched lips. "Did you like the taste of pussy?" As if in answer, the special agent sucked the girl's fingers into her mouth, drawing a giggle from the model-turned-escort. "She's a naughty girl."

Trey had slowed up the pace of his fucking, watching the exchange in fascination. He'd never expected this kind of transformation in the petite brunette. "Kiss each other," he ordered, no longer needing to think to channel the Trenton Dean.

Liz glanced over her shoulder with a sinful little smile. "My pleasure," she giggled. Trey kept his cock buried to the hilt inside her as the two shifted up along the sweaty landscape of Sarah's curves. The two women slid their tongues together before their lips even touched, eager to taste each other's sweetness.

The girls shifted, entwining their legs so they could rub their pussies together in a greasy exchange of skin on skin. Trey pulled out of Liz and pushed into Sarah. Liz slurped off of her deep kiss to complain when her clit brushed up against Sarah's.

"Uhhhh my Godddd…" she groaned, her painted eyes fluttering shut in pure, unadulterated pleasure.

"Good, huh?" Sarah giggled, shifting her pussy against the other woman even as Trey's cock plundered away. "I'll show you tribbing if we can ever get your husband to cum."

"I have no idea what that is, but I'm game!" Liz laughed, raking her damp hair back. She really was breathtaking with all that dark hair around her freckled face. The women nuzzled their noses together as they gasped, their lips hovering close enough to touch if they could just catch their breath.

Trey switched pussies, fluidly pulling out of Liz and pushing into Sarah. She huffed at the unexpected entry, closing the distance at last, drawing her back to a loud, wet kiss.

Trey pumped Sarah hard for a few strokes, then pushed right back into Liz. Each time he switched, he fucked harder, moving from girl to girl faster and faster. Their cries mixed like the dubbed track of a porn film, cranked up and in his face. Liz with her snug velvet vice. Sarah with her rippling inner pussy muscles. Liz. Sarah. Liz.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, his cock missing the mark and slithering into the hot and sticky pocket formed by their pussies as they grinded one another. He bisected the slippery point where their clits touched and teased, eliciting an immediate moan from both sets of lips. Their gyrating mounds crushed his erection with soft, supple flesh like he was fucking both of them at the same time.

"Are you close?" Sarah asked as he adjusted and entered her. Both Trey and Liz nodded. "Me too. Trenton, remember what I told you earlier? Just before the tequila shots?"

Trey nodded. She couldn't wait to eat his cum from Liz's pussy. His balls trembled at the memory. "Don't let me down."

Unsure if he had the willpower to last through another transition, he took a deep breath and buried himself into the ex-redhead's steaming sex. The soft tightness of her opening squeezed him as he entered. That and the sensation of his scrotum tickling against two fleshy clitoral hoods sent him teetering over the edge.

"Uh, god!" he cried, the rest of his sentence breaking down into a primal bellow. His balls emptied themselves into Liz's warm opening. Liz followed loudly behind. Sarah pulled the girl close, their tit flesh digging into one another as she, too, came.

The threesome continued to hump and grind and slide sweatily along each other's bodies until Trey was spent and the girls had found their personal nirvanas.

Trey pulled his limp dick out of Liz and sat back clumsily on his ass, nearly falling off the wide bed in the process. Sarah brushed a sweaty strand of Liz's dark hair and whispered something in the girl's ear, keeping her blue eyes right on Trey.

Liz nodded, rolling onto her back and opening her legs. Trey's cum oozed from the loosened gully of her pussy. A pussy he shouldn't have come to know. A pussy that he'd never forget.

Sarah crawled over her, lowering her own newly familiar pussy to Liz's face. She let Trey watch Liz enthusiastically tongue her own slightly stretched folds. She winked at him before lowering her lips to return the favor. As Trey watched his first, live girl-on-girl sixty-nine, incredibly, he felt his cock begin to stir.

Trenton Dean wasn't done yet.

***

Alexander Mishin lay prone on the floor, just inside his Beverly Hills mansion, and couldn't feel a thing. Numb and paralyzed, he had to roll his eyes down to see the sassy assassin still straddling him. From her purse, she'd pulled out a needle, filled with a clear liquid that couldn't possibly be good.

So stupid, he chided himself. He'd known from the beginning that this was a trap, yet he played the whole thing like a game of chicken. How far could he last before he sprung it? Not as far as he'd thought, apparently.

The skull ring on her thumb had contained some kind of short term, paralyzing poison. Already, he could feel pinpricks in the tips of his fingers as sensation returned.

"Why?" he asked, his tongue feeling like a soggy sponge in his mouth.

Emily laughed over him, tapping the needle like a doctor preparing to administer a flu shot. She hadn't bothered covering herself. Her nipples were still hard and it took him a moment to realize she was still fucking him. "You're redundant, Mishin my dear. I'm afraid you've outlived your usefulness."

"What… the fuck?" The prickliness started to run down his forearms. He could wiggle his toes now. He could also feel the slippery warmth around his cock.

"God, it's such a pity to lose such a fabulous male specimen," she laughed cruelly, biting her lower lips as she neared climax. Alex glanced at the dripping syringe, knowing exactly what was going to happen if she ever made it that far.

"Look, we can talk about this," he said. The words came clearer. His tongue loosened up.

"Mmm…" she moaned, biting her lower lip. "No more talking." Her blue eyes danced below her furrowed brow. The needle hung above her. A drop of the clear poison fell from its end onto the marble floor. He could move his fingers, but not his wrists. Shit!

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she shrieked, raising the needle higher. Her long lashes batted shut. She rocked her head back and moaned.

Alex willed his hand to move. Now or never. Do it! He curled his fist into a limp ball. Sensation kept returning. Too slow. Too fucking slow! He felt beads of sweat along his scalp. He felt it roll into his hairline.