Models and Super Spies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laughed. "This is LA, something's always open. But on a Sunday night, there's no hotter club than Condo." Trey thought about the private rooms, all of which were almost certainly bugged by Erin Small. It made sense for Sarah to take her clients back there, whether she knew the real reason behind it or not.

"Should we change?" Liz asked, searching for a way to prolong the inevitable.

"And get out of that dress? No way. Come on, you guys are dressed perfectly!"

The agents gave each other a look. No slowing down this train…

***

Alicia felt the rush of adrenaline as she surveyed Tony's room. This spy thing is easier than I thought, she mused as she stripped the catatonic man's clothes from his over-muscled body. He never saw it coming.

It had been so easy to lure him back to his room. Flirt a little. Give him a little kiss, a quick feel. It was even a little fun, now that she realized that she had all the control. So different than her last encounter with the man, high on coke and sexual frustration.

"Let me fix us a drink," she offered once they were inside his suite, twisting away from him as he pawed for her ass.

"Why don't you take that dress off and I'll fix myself a drink!"

She giggled, more amused with how single-celled he was coming off as than at his suggestion. "Settle down, big boy. Take a seat on the bed and you'll get what you deserve." She ran her tongue across her white teeth, feeling the rush of excitement as he quickly moved to obey.

She poured straight vodka into two glasses, dropped a single ice cube in each. She was a spider. A black widow. She'd lured him here with her beauty; now it was time to strike.

Her heart raced as she secretly applied three drops from the vial Vincent had left for her. She felt a nearly drug-like rush as she turned on her expensive heels and handed him a glass.

Tony took it, but made a drunken grasp for her with his left hand. She dodged it easily, stepped just out of reach as she lifted her own glass to her lips. "Uh, uh, uh," she said after taking a sip. "First, I want you to tell me how much you want me."

"God, baby, you've got no idea!" he laughed, leaning back on the bed. He rested on his palms, the drug-laced beverage forgotten in his right hand. "You are the hottest girl I've ever laid eyes on. You couldn't be more perfect!"

The blonde smiled at him over the rim of her glass, which she hadn't lowered in a mock show of shyness. His compliments warmed her more than the aroma of the expensive vodka. She felt her pussy tingle. Reflexively, her eyes sought the bulge he was presenting in his pants.

He saw the glance, too, and flashed his too-perfect white teeth up at her. "Want me to really show you how hot you make me?"

She took another sip and nodded silently. Her brown eyes sparkled with excitement. She knew the moment was approaching for her to pounce. She felt the tension riddle the air between them, although Tony mistakenly took it as his time to get lucky.

He unzipped himself, stopping just before he fished his cock out. "It's only fair that you show me your own excitement." His eyes dropped to her tits, where her nipples were spearing through her thin cocktail dress.

She finished off her drink and tossed the glass into the corner of the room. "Drink up, lover, you're gonna need your strength!"

With that, she reached behind her and untied the flimsy top, letting the trapeze dress pool on the ground. Tony's breath caught at the site of her near nudity. She wore nothing beneath except a wispy little thong, more for fun than function. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked, sliding her hands over her breasts. Her skin was soft and her nipples stood out like knobs on an old fashioned radio. She twisted them as Tony fished his cock out.

She remembered it. Remembered the thick member and how it filled her mouth. Her pussy watered, but it wasn't at the thought of repeating that act. His cock was hard for her. His mind was cloudy with lust. For her!

"Drink up," she encouraged, slipping her right hand down inside her thong. She curled a finger down into the slippery cleft, shuddering as she brushed past her clit.

He tossed the vodka back, downing it in one gulp – drugs and all. As she rode the razor's edge of her orgasm, balancing there like a fever, she wondered how long it took for the thing to take effect.

Then she was coming. For a moment, she didn't care.

When the fog of lust had finally lifted, Tony was passed out on his back, his cock sticking straight up like a rocket prepared for take off. Alicia snickered to herself. She pulled her dress back on went into the bathroom to wash off her fingers.

She made a mental list of what needed to be done before she left. Strip him, of course. Mess up the bed, and maybe other parts of the room to really make him think they had a good time. Write a note that told him how good a time she had.

She found a bunch of condoms in his wallet. How tacky, she thought as she tore them open, one by one. She flushed the condoms, but made sure to leave the foil wrappers about. Two in the waste basket, one by the night stand. Perfect.

Her heart fluttered when she found a little black satchel that contained a little baggy of white powder. She thought about the lines she'd done with Erin. That, too, was cover, right? To play the part?

Opening her purse, she tucked the tiny Ziploc into the inside pocket, telling herself that she'd flush it later on. "He'll think we had a really good time if that's missing," she giggled, pouring herself another glass of champagne as she made sure she covered all her bases.

Her heart was racing so fast it was causing her body to shake. She bit her lip as she contemplated the coke she'd just pilfered. Maybe there needs to be a little bit more evidence that we'd actually done it, she reasoned, reaching back into her purse. The satchel contained a square mirror and a razor blade.

Still shaking, she carved herself a couple lines and rolled one of his bills into a tight tube. This way, he'd see the mirror and draw the obvious conclusions. It made sense, she told herself before snorting up the powdery drug. It was all for cover.

Alicia tipped her head back with a loud sniff and let the rush run through her. OK, you're allowed to like that feeling, too, she giggled, rubbing her nose before going back for the second. You're young, hot, and everybody loves you!

She surveyed the room a final time. Everything was bathed in the shimmering glow of fairy fire. The note was written. The evidence was set out.

And then she was free. For the first time in far too long, she actually felt like she was in control.

***

Trey found Trenton Dean. It wasn't hard. Not with two hot women gyrating on him. In front of him was Sarah Ellis, who could grind her body in a way that would give a saint dirty thoughts. She tossed her long blonde hair, keeping a hand on the back of his neck and her eyes on his face the whole time. He felt like the only guy in the room.

Behind him, Liz did equally dirty things with her body. She held him close with a hand on either hip. He felt her gyrate up and down his body. And those tits on her back were making it difficult to keep his erection at bay.

"I need another drink," he said when the last song came to a close. They were in one of the larger dance rooms of Condo. The DJ was currently spinning hip-hop, which wasn't Trey's favorite music but made dancing with pretty girls fun.

Liz turned to follow him when Sarah caught her hand. "Let him go, we don't need him to have fun," she said as the next tune started up. The former redhead glanced at Trey in hesitation. Sarah leaned into her and whispered, "He won't mind, promise."

With a wink to Trey, Sarah pulled the smaller girl into her arms. He let them go, knowing that it was now or never for Sarah to work her magic. It seemed like Liz didn't need to feign her hesitation as the blonde began to move to the lurid beat. She gave a half-hearted attempt at dancing, clearly looking uncomfortable.

When Trey got to the bar – designed to look like the kitchen in an open-floor-plan apartment – Sarah was whispering something. The sexy agent nodded, glancing around and catching Trey's eyes. The young lingerie model moved around behind her as they began to get a feel for the music once again.

Trey just watched. One song transitioned into the next and the two women began to freak. It was an amazing thing to witness. Liz reached for the clasp in her hair, releasing the dark waves of long, shimmering tresses like a stripper. She tossed it forward, resting her hands on her knees as she bowed her back. Her freckled tits spilled out of her black-haltered dress.

She threw her hair back as she straightened up, leaning into the blonde, who's hands traversed the agent's washboard stomach. The brunette spun and their bodies linked, teasing and twisting as they bounced to the hip-hop.

Their legs intertwined, Liz's emerging through the high slit in her dress. Sarah's light, sequined outfit rode up as well, revealing the tops of her nude-colored stockings and the champagne colored clips of her garter belt. With sinuous grace, shoulders and hips moved in time to a rhythm designed to make every man hard.

At last, they emerged from the jungle of the dance floor, Sarah leading the way in the long, confident strides of a model. Trailing behind her and holding her hand was Liz, who looked flushed and bashful.

Trey could see the sheen of sweat on their skin. "You two caused quite a scene," he said in his best, cocky voice. Liz blushed, averting her eyes.

"That's the point," Sarah said with a wink. She glanced at the bar, where Trey had ordered them a round of tequila shots. Her smile turned mischievous. "Body shots?" she asked, her blue eyes glittering.

"If you don't mind," Trey responded. In truth, he hadn't even considered body shots, but instantly loved the idea. She rolled her eyes at his consideration and he made a mental note not to do that again. "Lady's first…"

"Go for it, Elizabeth," Sarah offered, touching the shorter woman's bare shoulder affectionately.

Trey got a kick out of Liz's timidity. He'd never dreamed the fiery redhead could blush so much, let alone hold so much anxiety in those wide-eyes. Trey gave her his best, winning Trenton-smile as she reached for the shot of tequila.

"Where…?" she asked like a little girl, lost in the woods.

"Let me help," offered the blonde, taking up the salt-shaker. "Come here, big boy." She curled her fingers around Trey's head, pulling him close like she was going to kiss him. He could smell that spicy perfume again over the heat of her body. She brushed her lips over his, diverting her mouth to his neck.

Trey gasped, feeling her wet tongue lick a broad swath across his jugular. Before letting him go, she pulled him tight against her and whispered, "I can't wait to eat your cum out of your wife's pussy."

Trey nearly came at the sultry promise. She was sprinkling salt onto his wet neck before he snapped out of his daze. Liz seemed to draw some strength from his bewilderment. She smirked a little as she placed a lime wedge in his mouth. She stepped right up against him, mimicking Sarah's move by pulling him down to her face.

"We're in this together," she whispered low. "You better not leave me out to dry, asshole." And with that, she licked the salt from his neck, did the shot, and plucked the lime from between a stunned Trey's lips.

"My turn," Trey announced. He needed a drink to keep his cock – and his guilt – at bay. "On the bar, my lady," he instructed Sarah.

The blonde raised an eyebrow in a mix of confusion and amusement, but did as she was told. She pulled herself up onto the bar top, crossing her shapely legs in front of her to keep a little modesty. The tight, short skirt rode up, nevertheless, revealing not just the tops of her stockings, but a sliver of bare thigh. Perfect.

Trey grinned up along the ludicrously curvaceous lingerie model's body, meeting her dancing eyes as he stepped forward. He ran his hands from her calves up over her knees and out along her thighs. "Someone's naughty," he said as he touched the soft lace edging of the nude stockings.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she assured him with a giggle. She leaned forward enough to let him catch a mouth-watering glimpse down her dress and whispered, "I'm not wearing panties."

Trey swallowed and blinked as she sat back up, laughing. She rubbed her silk-clad knees together and for a moment, he thought she was going to show him. Needing to seize momentum, he pushed his fingers up just beneath the hemline of her skirt, baring more skin.

He didn't need to lick her thigh for the salt to stick, but that was most of the fun, right? He felt her body shiver as he lapped twice at the smooth skin. He could smell her arousal. It only spurred him on.

"Here," he said, setting the lime against her lips.

Trey felt eyes on him, and not just Liz's. He wondered how many guys envied him at that moment. He was the shit. He felt his body pulse with testosterone.

The tequila burned the back of his throat, barely dulled by the taste of salt and sweat of the blonde's taut thigh. When he turned his head up to take the lime wedge, he was amused to find the vixen chewing on the green meat of the fruit. She tossed the rind behind the bar and leaned down to meet him.

Her kiss was tart and wet. She let the juice flow from her mouth to his as her tongue wound playfully down his throat. And she didn't pull away until the taste of the lime was a distant memory to the heat of the embrace.

"Now, my turn?" she asked, hopping off the bar and turning her playful gaze in Liz's directly. The petite girl actually took a step back as she glanced fearfully at Trey for some kind of support.

Trenton wouldn't give her any. Neither would Trey. Instead, he handed the blonde the salt shaker, keeping his eyes on his faux wife. He was uncomfortably hard, but didn't dare adjust himself or break the spell. Instead, he just leaned back on the bar and watched. Like everyone else.

Sarah Ellis, of Victoria's Secret fame, shimmied up to the wide-eyed brunette. She reached out, touching the other woman's face gently. Liz batted her long lashes as she looked up at the blonde, tilting her head to one side. Sarah brushed a dark lock of hair behind the shorter girl's ear, exposing the softness of her neck.

Sarah licked her lips, gave Trey one last, devilish look, and leaned forward. She ran her tongue slowly across Liz's neck and dribbled a little salt on her trail of saliva. She whispered something to Liz that caused the woman to blush heavily, her dark lashes forming a sagging half moon as she closed her eyes and looked away.

The blonde placed the lime in Liz's freckled cleavage, damp with perspiration. Liz's grey eyes shot open in the last moment before it happened. Neither agent had time to comprehend it. Things went that fast.

Sarah licked the salt off the other girl's neck. Then did the shot. Then bowed down to nip the lime from between Liz's plush tits. The crowd cheered. She leaned forward again, whispering in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "Mm, I love the taste of your sweat." With a crooked smile, she crushed the lime between her white teeth.

"You have a room here, I assume?" Trey asked presumptuously.

"I do. Want to see it?" The question was directed at Trey, but her blue eyes remained on Liz.

"I would," he replied. Liz gave a barely imperceptible nod.

"Come on. Let's have some fun."

***

"Need a ride?" Vincent Silva asked on the other end of the phone line. Alicia's heart trembled at the sound of his voice.

"Sure," she said, standing up and pacing across the room. She'd snuck away to her own room at the hotel, leaving Tony passed out and naked in his, although she knew she couldn't stay here. When he woke up, some time in the early morning, she had to be gone.

"Meet me downstairs in exactly 15 minutes. I'll pick you up by the side entrance. There shouldn't be anyone around at this time of night."

"You're my savior again, Vince."

He laughed. "See you in 15."

Alicia couldn't stop moving. She was wired. Her hands shook as she filled a third glass of water, wetting her parched throat. She rubbed her nose, which still tingled furiously from the quick lines she'd snorted in Tony's room.

The blonde went to the mirror, thinking she'd see a strung-out and scared little girl with large, raccoon-lined eyes. Instead, she just saw herself, composed and beautiful. Deep breathes. She'd get out of here. Soon. Soon.

She blinked and things moved. Her heart was in her throat as she rode the elevator down. Would someone see her? Would someone recognize her and wonder why she wasn't in Tony's bed?

No one did. No one was around on the backside of the hotel. No staff. No patrons. And most importantly, no reporters.

"So where to?" Vincent asked as he reached across and pushed open the passenger door of his dark blue sedan. Not his own car. A work car. An Agency car. Alicia shivered.

"I have no idea!" she laughed. It suddenly occurred to her that she had no where to go.

"Well, where did you come from?" he asked, smiling at her bewilderment. He had such a nice smile. She loved the strong lines of his jaw; always had.

"Um, Erin's, but…" She felt her body grow warm, thinking about the strawberry blonde and the way her short, silky hair felt between her thighs.

"Yeah, don't want to go back there," Vincent finished for her, although he probably didn't get her true hesitations. "Well, you could stay at my place. I have a second bedroom and… I'll be a gentleman—"

"Yes," Alicia said, so quick she cut him off. Right now, she needed a strong man in her life – even if he was just a friend. She needed someone she could lean on, because she felt like she'd been doing a lot of leaning recently.

"OK then," the 40-something undercover agent laughed, changing directions and heading toward his Larchmount home. They drove in silence for a few minutes, both embroiled in their own private thoughts. Alicia felt herself crumbling as into the silence. An emotional landslide.

She almost started crying over the same old worries and regrets. How had her life come to this? When was it going to end? Would she ever feel secure again?

"So did those drops work?" Vincent asked, breaking the atmosphere.

Alicia felt the tears well up. "Thank you so much, Vince," she whimpered, shifting closer to him so she could rest her head on his shoulder. He felt warm. He smelled good. "You… you have no idea how much I—"

"Shh, shh. Alicia, sweetheart, there's no need. That's what I'm here for." He put on a comforting, yet official voice. "That's my job. To protect you."

She felt her emotions swing from hopeless to adoring. She knew she was all over the place, but in her hyperaware state, it didn't matter. She kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, again. You're a… you're a good friend."

When he patted her on the knee, Alicia shivered. His hand felt good there. She wished the quick caress of his thumb across her bare skin lasted longer. She felt dizzy with adrenaline as they pulled into Vincent's home.

"Let me show you the guest bedroom," he said as he pushed open the front door to his home. The blonde remembered the last time she was here. She'd never forget how surprised she'd been when the door opened to Vince's lover. How foolish she'd been, thinking his life hadn't moved on in the last five years. Her cheeks warmed even now at her own naiveté.

"There are towels in the linen closet if you want to shower," he explained, flipping on the recessed lighting as they walked through his spacious home. "And—"