Models and Super Spies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vince," Alicia said, catching his hand before he could retreat further into the house. His palms felt sweaty to the touch. He stopped, but didn't turn to face her. The blonde felt her cheeks burn. She felt first date jitters.

The model's life was fucked up right now. Some of it was her fault. Some completely out of her control. And no matter whose fault, she seemed to be handling it like a burning plane falling from the sky.

"Vince," she repeated, squeezing his hand with both of hers. The man turned, looking down at her with dark, expressive eyes. He was holding something back. What? Lust? Pity? Disgust? "Am I an awful person?"

She hated herself for even asking the rhetorical question. It was designed to boost her own ego, but maybe her ego needed boosting just now? "Of course not." He gathered her into his arms as she felt herself begin to cry. He smoothed his gentle hands through her long, silky hair. "You're stronger than you realize."

It was the perfect thing to say at the perfect moment. She felt a surge of… something… love? It was warm and inviting, encapsulating her body like bourbon on a cold day. She pulled back just enough for her to look up into his eyes, and shivered when he returned the stare.

Then she moved her lips over his, kissing him slow and deep. His touch was familiar – the goatee scruff, the tongue that was gentler than any man's should be. The way his arms held her tight.

"No," he said, stepping back. Breaking the kiss. "It's not… I'm not going to take advantage of you."

"But Vincent…" she said, taking a step toward him. Reaching out with one hand. He stepped back again. The more he resisted, the more she needed him. The more she respected him. "We're both adults."

Alicia could see the conflict in his face. He wanted her, but he wanted to be a gentleman. And now, out of selfishness, she'd put him into this situation – this awkward fucking situation. Goddamn her again!

"I'm sorry. Fuck," she cursed herself. "I'm an idiot."

"No, don't say that." Where had this man been five years ago? "Let's just… talk. I'll stay up with you as long as you'd like. But…"

The model nodded. "Alright then, but I'm going to need a cigarette."

Vincent laughed. "I think I can fix you right up."

I bet you can, Alicia thought. She held her tongue, although couldn't help the flush. This was going to be one long night…

***

Trey could practically see Liz's hand shaking in Sarah Ellis's grasp. He followed the two women up the stairs, his eyes bouncing from one well rounded ass to the other. When he adjusted his cock, the bouncer saw him, giving him an envious nod of approval.

Sarah's keys clattered in the handle as she pushed open the door to her private "condo." The tall heels of both women clicked as they crossed the hardwood floor. Sarah didn't even bother with the lights of the living room. Their destination was further in.

"Trenton, your wife is so fucking hot," the blonde said as she opened the door to the bedroom. "Her hands are sweating bullets!"

"I'm sorry," Liz apologized, her head sagging.

"Why? I think it's cute. Don't you, Trenton?"

"I do," Trey croaked.

At the edge of the darkened king size bed, Sarah stopped and turned to the girl she was leading. "Tell me," she said, reaching out to touch Liz's softly freckled face. "Tell me that you've never been with another woman."

Trey watched from the doorway. Liz shook. "I haven't, no."

"That's so hot." Sarah looked past her at Trey, her eyes wide with excitement. Liz leaned her head into Sarah's touch. "You know, from the moment I saw you two together at the auction, I figured you'd be worth it. The way I see it, I'm getting two for the price of one."

"You… you planned this?" Liz asked innocently. Even Trey believed her naiveté, even though it had to be faked.

"Sweetheart, I don't plan. I see things I want, and I go for them." Her other hand joined her first on Liz's face, her thumbs making little circles along the girl's cheekbones. "And right now, I see something I want…"

Liz gasped. The blonde leaned down and pulled their lips together. Trey didn't move. He suddenly worried that anything – the creak of the floorboards or a shift in his body weight – would break the vision of these two women kissing.

Sarah pushed her tongue into the other girl's mouth. Liz took it, kissing her back. Her hands hovered uncertainly behind the blonde's head, as if trying to make up her mind whether to push the girl away or pull her closer. As the kiss intensified, she decided to pull her closer. She laced her right hand through Sarah's curled, golden hair, sitting up on her toes as she pushed her mouth harder against the other woman's.

Her left hand told a different story. It made a desperate "come here" wave in Trey's general direction, pleading for Trey to at least join her.

Finding the will to move at last, Trey unlimbered himself from the doorframe and stepped up to the two beautiful women. He could hear their soft lips as they kissed, wondering what kind of bizarre world he'd stepped into. Then he remembered. This was Trenton Dean's world.

He sidled right up behind Liz's petite body, feeling the hard curves of her ass and shoulder blades against him. The hand that had been waving for reinforcements quickly sought out the seat of his pants. Did she need to feel cock to feel secure about what she was doing with Sarah?

Trey kissed her neck, pulling her soft dark hair away and trailing kisses over the clasp of her dress. Her grip squeezed his erection as he undid the tie of the halter, but it was too late. The deed was done.

Trey peeled the little black dress away, pushing it down over her hips before doubling back. He skimmed across the flat plain of her midriff, closing in on the female spy's pendulous swells. He'd dreamt about cupping her tits ever since he'd laid eyes on them – although only now, in the heat of the moment dared he admit it.

Liz gasped as Trey squeezed the soft flesh, breaking her girl-girl kiss, She glanced over her shoulder at her "husband." The fear in her grey eyes mixing with fire. The buxom model lowered her lips to Liz's exposed breasts. The sexy agent's eyelids grew heavy with lust.

"God, you're sexy," he grunted, craning his head down to kiss her passionately. She squeezed his cock in approval, reaching back with her other hand to curl it through his wig.

The kiss was sloppy as the three lovers groped and moaned. Trey pinched the nipple that wasn't getting attention, twisting it hard.

"Ngh!" the former redhead moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment. She grinded her shoulders back into Trey as she arched her back, thrusting her chest into his hands and Sarah's mouth. The blonde switched nipples with a loud suckle.

Trey watched the action down along Liz's body. The model-escort had rested her hands on the brunette's hips, her thumbs playing with the edges of the other woman's thong. As Liz's mouth found his again, Sarah began to pull the tiny black panties down her thighs.

As if in self-defense, Liz turned in Trey's arms, her small body melting against him as they embraced. The kiss was unbridled and intimate and hard and good in all the right ways. Trey wanted Liz to know how much he appreciated her – as a teacher, as a partner, and soon to be as a lover. For the moment, nothing else mattered.

The kiss was broken by a loud pop across the room. The agents stopped, turning in Sarah's direction at the same time. Her racy dress lay on the floor halfway between them, and true to her word, she wore no panties beneath. Only her champagne colored garter belt, her stockings, and a pair of tall heels adorned her lush form.

The blonde had opened a bottle of champagne and was busy filling three glasses when she realized the couple was looking.

"You two make a great pair," she said, turning to them in all her full frontal glory. "But I must say, I'm getting a little jealous."

Trey's heart skipped a beat. Her hourglass body was too good to be real. Flawless, tanned skin. Full, perfectly spherical breasts that could have been real, but most likely were not. Even the satiny sheen of her sweat looked airbrushed.

"Want a taste?" she asked Trey, holding up a glass of the sparkling wine. Before he could move, she emptied its contents across her chest. It ran rivers down through her cleavage, leaving a trail of bubbles along her sculpted torso. Trey watched it break around her belly ring and snag in the lace of her garter belt. At last, the fizzy liquid slid across the perfection of her bald cunt.

"Come and get it," she said huskily, sitting half up on the table and opening up her legs.

***

Alexander Mishin was a little surprised when the bid of $50,000 rang out through the lavish ballroom. He wasn't the only one. Gasps and the murmur of conversation rolled throw the crowd like a bunch of startled geese. The plan had been pretty simple: Ilena would be there to outbid anyone else interested. That would free him to follow the information trail and pinpoint where Erin kept her files.

He grinned at the sudden amount of attention he was receiving, scratching the week's worth of scruff on his jaw. Alexander was the final man to be auctioned that night – save the best for last, right? So why not have some fun.

There was a plan B. Always have a plan B in this crazy world he'd somehow got himself mixed up in. Scratching his jaw set that plan into motion. Ilena would back off and let himself go to Ms. 50K. Roy had been briefed on what to do. He'd follow the video feeds. Alex would follow a lead of his own.

The Russian entrepreneur wasn't at all surprised to find that his "purchaser" was the woman Liz had phoned him about. She was a perfect match, from her teased, short blonde hair right down to the belt of Orion tattoo on her right shoulder. A hunter, right out of C.L.O.A.K.'s office. Tonight was going to be fun.

As Erin wrapped up the night on stage, Alexander met his mysterious suitress. Her bright blue eyes flashed dangerously as she sauntered up to him, one leg crossing over the other. The slit up the front of the dress was high enough to hint at the darkened tops of her stockings.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," he said, taking her hands into his. She was nearly as tall as Alicia, although a good portion of that came from her spiked heels. "I don't think we've ever met…" He didn't even know her name.

"Emily Lester. And no, Mr. Mishin, we haven't. But I hope that by the end of the night, we'll be on more intimate terms." She winked, leaning into his ear and whispering, "The kind that involves your cock in my pussy."

Alexander grinned as she stepped away. "You don't play around."

"I can play if you'd like."

A girl after his own tastes. "Then let's go play." Her hands were slightly callused, the kind of hands that were familiar with the press of a bar bell or an exercise machine. And she had sculpted shoulders to go with that grip.

"I have a room here—" she said as he led her toward the exit. He was sure she did, although he had no intention of going there. He knew this was a trap, but the risk was part of the excitement.

"I have a limo just outside. And I'm willing to bet my house has more toys than your room." She looked ready to protest. Clearly this wasn't part of the plan, whatever that was. But she was good. She knew how to improvise.

"You better," Emily replied, allowing herself to be whisked out of the room.

"For $50,000, I can have any toy you want. Just give me a list."

***

Trey remembered himself. His role. Trenton Dean. He quickly unglued himself from his spot near the bed, squared his jaw, and advanced on the naked blonde. Sarah's eyes flared with excitement.

He attacked her mouth with his, jamming his tongue hard down her throat. His hands went for her full tits, surprised at how supple the flesh was. Still not as soft as Liz's, but nearly as good as the real thing.

Following the still moist trail of champagne, he licked his way down the rises and falls of her body. She squeezed her heavy breasts around his face as he moved through her cleavage. As he sucked and licked lower, he felt her abs tighten. Glancing up, he was surprised to see Liz had joined them and was enthusiastically sucking on the other woman's tightened nipples.

Encouraged, Trey slipped his tongue along Sarah's swollen cleft. She had large, soft pussy lips that hid her inner pink shyly. He made it his mission to coax it out. "Ha—God!" she shivered. She felt her fingers touch his hair and he nearly pulled away – if she dislodged his wig, no matter how secure, things would be over.

Liz acted quickly. She pulled the woman's hand away from Trey's touch and diverted her kisses down the inside of the blonde's forehand. Trey looked up at his partner and mentor. Her eyes were closed as she drew her lips away from Sarah's wrist. She took a deep breath as her face flooded red, and then guided the other woman's hand down between her legs.

Trey couldn't see what happened, but had a good idea based on the rapture that suddenly clouded the freckled woman's face. Her plump lips parted in a silent gasp. She'd done her part; now Trey had to do his.

He pushed the blonde a little bit more onto the table edge and sank his tongue back into her velvety snatch. He darted his wet touch up over her clit, coaxing it from its swollen hood. She moaned over him, spreading her legs as wide as she could while keeping her feet planted on the ground. Trey introduced his fingers – one, then two – as his tongue began to concentrate on her sensitive button.

He glanced up, catching the two girls engaged in a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. Both were moaning into it, neither able to keep the other's lips locked down.

"Oh fuck!" Liz moaned, drawing back as she succumbed to her first orgasm with another woman. Sarah pulled her face against her, intensifying the strangeness of the climax.

Sarah came next, fading away from the brunette as she arched back on the table. She picked one leg from the ground and draped it across Trey's back as she wailed out, "Eat me! Fuck me! So fucking good!"

Trey staggered back at last, feeling like he'd been pummeled rather than played with. His hair – his high quality wig – was a mess, but it was good enough to look like a natural mess. And he was sweating through his tuxedo, which he realized he was still wearing.

Trey looked at Liz, who appeared just as haggard as he did. Her chest was still rising and falling with heavy breathing and her grey eyes looked vacant yet and lazy.

Sarah slipped off the table and took his hand into hers. He had no idea where she got her strength, but he applauded her for it. "Now it's your turn." Her voice was low and scratchy from her vocal orgasm. The kind of voice that made his cock twitch.

The model-turned-escort led him to a plush armchair on the opposite side of the bed. "Sit," she instructed. "You're wearing far too many clothes." Getting on her knees between his legs, she began to work open his pants. She paused when he didn't do anything, saying sweetly, "Well, come on, help me out here!"

Trey had his shirt off by the time she dragged his pants down off his knees. He yanked the undershirt away with pride, showing off his now well-muscled upper body. "Very nice," the girl complimented, running her long fingernails up through his sun-bleached chest hair. "This isn't so bad, either…" Her other hand curled around the base of his cock.

Trey kept looking between her dancing blue eyes and her deep cleavage, where here tits were mashed up against his thighs. "You want to fuck 'em?" she asked, wiggling her chest against him. Trey licked his lips. "Maybe later."

Without further fanfare, she dropped her mouth onto his cock and swallowed the length easily into her mouth. Trey's body jerked, sitting straight up in the armchair. She slithered her tongue along the ridge of its head, zig-zagging it down the sensitive vein as it plunged into her throat. At this pace, he wasn't going to last long.

He searched the room for something to take his mind off the skilled blowjob. Liz had climbed up into the king-sized bed, where she watched them with her hands between her legs. Her shiny long hair cascaded across her rounded breasts just enough to tease.

The furrowed brow, covered in freckles, looked even paler against the dark bangs that stuck to her sweat. Her moist lips panted beneath the heavy lids of her eyes. That vision certainly didn't stymie his lust. But it was a temptation Trey couldn't turn away from. He dragged his eyes lower, where her abs rippled. And lower…

"Oh, Jesus…" he groaned, feeling his balls tighten and his cock seize up. Liz had three fingers inside her. Her other hand was making tight circles around the wet flesh of her clit and hood. And that little triangle of red pubic hair, Trey realized for the first time, was gone!

"FUCK!" he cried, jamming his cock farther down Sarah's throat as he filled her mouth with his cum. It took the blonde by surprise, her nostrils and eyes shooting open as she choked. But Trey didn't let her up for air. He grabbed her honey-colored locks and pulled her even harder against him, until her pouting lips mingled with his pubes.

When it was done, he felt like a marionette with its strings cut. Lifeless, he slumped into his chair. It was damp from his own sweat, but he could care less. Sarah sat back on her heels, swallowed his load, and gave him a slow, sexy lick across her upper lip.

"Why don't you take a break," she said sweetly, standing up to her full, naked height. "Elizabeth and I can entertain ourselves while you recover."

***

"I think you're going to be approached soon. By my mole. They know we're getting close." Vincent took the cigarette from the wide-eyed girl, who flopped back onto his sofa. She looked adorable in the extra pajamas he'd given her. On her lean body, she was like a small, bright-eyed teenager. What a transformation from her vixen-like cocktail dress.

"Approach me?" she asked nervously.

Vincent nodded gravely. He suspected that his scapegoat, Trey, was on the verge of cracking. After his "mission" tonight with Sarah Ellis and whatever the tabloids are going to say about Alicia and Tony (he still steamed over Erin's little set-up), the agent was bound to break his silence. Vincent needed to make sure that when he did, Alicia was conditioned for it. "The list we're after—"

"Of names of spies."

"That's the one." Of course, there was no such list, but that was Vincent's grand old lie, right? Keep all parties on their toes. "Erin's beginning to get antsy. I think she may suspect something." That much was true, although her anxiety was there because Vincent was feeding it. "And if she knows, then her agent inside my group probably knows."

"So what does that have to do with me?" she asked, taking the cigarette back and drawing on the last of the tobacco. The image was so incongruous with her baggy outfit.

"I need to be able to trust you, Alicia. Whoever this person is, they've been able to hide themselves deep in my organization. And they're going to do a lot of harm if they get away with it. I need to know who it is."

The blonde exhaled and stubbed the cigarette out, immediately going for a second. "I can do that," she said, giving a quick, jittery nod. "And I should probably keep my involvement a secret?"

Vincent shook his head. "If he works for me, then he knows already. He may even try to turn you against me. Just… don't give him too much."

"Like this conversation?" she smiled.

Vincent nodded. If she had any idea that it was her husband that was the "mole," she wouldn't be taking this as easily as she was. But Alicia was a shrewd girl, and he could patch up any doubts; an encounter with her husband was bound to be very traumatic, no matter how strong the girl was.