Modified Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end she resolved it, by taking his hand and asking him to take her to her room. They left the lounge, and silently waited in the lift to take them to their floor. Inside the lift, Jack turned to her and was suddenly certain again, pulled her close and they had a long deep kiss, punctuated by the ding of the lift arriving and the doors opening. An impatient cough interrupted them as an elderly couple were waiting for the lift, so Jack made his apologies and they scurried along the hall to Angela's room. Once inside, she pressed him back against the door and pressing her body firmly against him, they kissed, this time her hand rubbing his crotch and feeling his cock swell in the heat of the moment.

"You look completely handsome in that suit Jack, but if you don't get out of it soon, I won't be responsible for any damage I might do tearing it off you." Jack needed no more invitation and swiftly removed his Jacket and trousers, throwing them over a chair, then ripping the tie from his neck. Angela took over at this point, unbuttoning his shirt, then kissing down his chest, pausing briefly over each nipple. Jack fiddled with the cuff links and the shirt was off leaving only the silk boxers and a very obvious bulge.

Angels paused, this moment being the first she would see this now legendary cock in all its glory and it was hers to play with. She slipped out of her dress, Jack realising that she was only wearing the tiniest of thongs underneath, stockings and a bra being superfluous for a beach ceremony, and his eyes feasting on her small firm breasts and tiny hard pink nipples. She put her fingers either side of his hips and started to slide down the boxers, which caused his cock to spring loose and

bounce just short of her face.

She gave a big sigh. "Fuck this is beautiful. It's huge, broad, long and firm but it is quite beautiful." She kissed the head, causing Jack to moan in pleasure at her first touch. She then kissed along the length down one side then up the other, her lipstick leaving smudges along his length. Her tongue slipped between those gorgeous lips and licked him, ensuring further pleasurable sounds. She opened her mouth and moved forward, taking the first few inches inside, her tongue dancing on his head and licking him while she stroked back and forth.

Her long slim fingers wrapped around his length, and started to work him back and forth, while her mouth continued to deliver near indescribable pleasure.

"I've been told that my...oral ministrations are pretty special. I want the first time you come for me to be at my hands Jack. We can have all kinds of fun after that, but in this moment, I'm going to make you blow your load for me just how I like it." Jack groaned his assent, signalling Angela to resume.

She did, her tongue licking and probing while her mouth sealed around his cock and sucked hard. When he looked down Jack saw a cascade of russet curls moving back and forth, while Angela looked up at him working her magic. He'd been anticipating this for far too long, and he felt his balls start to boil and the familiar feelings of him getting ready to cum, so he put his hand on her head and eagerly nodded. She sucked and moved harder, and in a moment he came, pulsing hard and long, Angela eagerly sucking his cum down. She lifted her mouth off, and Jack could see his ejaculate puddled in her mouth which just looked ridiculously sexy. She looked up and swallowed, then licked his cock clean, and while he didn't really get soft he was fully hard in no time. He motioned her to stand, and they kissed, his member nestled between her thighs.

He slid his hands down her body and slipped the thong down, Angela stepping out of the sopping wet lingerie, he placed his hands and felt her tight wet pussy, slipping a finger inside wheel they kissed, getting a moan of unexpected pleasure from her. He motioned to the bed and lay on his back.

"First time you might want to control how much I get inside, plus I love watching a woman fuck me on top." That got a grin of anticipation from Angela, and she knelt astride him, and grasping the cock in her hands, guided it to her entrance, and slipped him inside, a couple of inches generating gasps of pleasure. She withdrew, then slipped a similar length back inside for a few strokes.

"Fuck it's big. So thick, so hard..."

She tried a little further, repeating a few strokes, and further and further until she eventually was nestled with him fully inside her.

"So...fucking big...you were right to let me do this. But I've a

little secret. I love being on top, it gets me off sooooo good."

Jack grinned, he'd been in a lot of different women these past few weeks, but none felt as...perfect as Angela did right now wrapped around him. His hands stroked her body, played with her firm breasts, tweaked her small but beautifully firm nipples, getting gasps of appreciation from his lover as she started to deliberately lift and lower herself onto his length. This was unhurried erotic fucking, there was no other way to describe it. She was in control and savouring the experience for all it was worth.

He had no sense of how much time passed, but eventually the languid strokes became a little more urgent and firm, her body betraying the need to actually fuck now. Angela's face was a sequence of pleasure, each stroke up and down eliciting some new pleasure as it touched her differently in some way. Jack now started to match her thrusts which got harder and quicker, the bed springs squealing in protest as their motions became more insistent and physical.

Angela also got louder, her moans and grunts the syncopated soundtrack of their fucking, which Jack absolutely loved. He played more firmly with her nipples, twisting and tweaking them which got outright squeals of pleasure, while Angela's hips became a blur as she worked up to an orgasm of epic proportions, until she suddenly stopped, her body impaled on him as she shuddered through her pleasure accompanied by a very loud 'fuccccccckkkk' as she came. It was as intense an orgasm as Jack could ever recall seeing, and of late he'd seen quite a few.

He felt her body pulse around him, and he held her close as she collapsed onto him, stroking her body and giving gentle kisses. She shuddered in pleasure for longer than Jack could ever recall seeing a woman, but eventually, his member finally softening she slipped off him and crawled up for a cuddle, her face a picture of bliss. Nothing needed to be said, both thoroughly satisfied physically, but needing the closeness of the other. They held each other until they drifted off to sleep.

Jack woke some time later, and a peek at the watch showed it was a little after 2am. He was alone, but he could see the light under the door of the bathroom, which opened soon and Angela wandered back in. At some point she'd removed her flower, and her hair was now a mess of curls, but somehow very beautiful just the same. She climbed back into bed, apologising for waking him. They cuddled close again, when there was a noise. Then another and another, and it was apparent that someone was getting down and dirty in the next room. The noises persisted, until he heard a loud expletive and recognised the voice of Debbie, who presumably was next door with Laura and getting seen to by the sounds of it.

"There's something quite erotic listening to other people fucking. It's illicit, like you shouldn't be observing it, but you are anyway." Angela surprised him, but then he realised he hardly knew the woman and was looking forward to getting to know her better.

"Debbie is...pretty vocal, so don't expect this to be quiet." He grinned at Angela as her face was a complete picture as noise after noise was heard muffled through the walls.

"Eh...I think I know that Jack." She giggled and then he did, realising that he'd put her in the nurses bed only a couple of nights before, and Laura had regaled him with tales of Debbie and Angela getting noisy only the night before. Jack felt his cock swell, partly from the show being put on next door, partly from imagining Angela and Debbie getting naked and physical, but mostly from the warm presence of the gorgeous woman beside him. She felt him swell against her body, and smiled.

"Want to go again. I hear you like a bit of doggie style..." Jack really didn't need any further invitation, so sat up, his cock pointed to the ceiling, and rolled Angela onto her back. He kissed down her body, and started to lick her fiery tufts around her pussy. She relaxed, allowing one hand of his to fondle her breasts while he commenced his oral pleasuring. Kissing her lips, he slid a finger inside and found her to be already moist, which Jack attributed to the increasingly erotic sounds next door. Now he was able to tongue her and alternate with a couple of fingers, while occasionally moving attention to around her was, which got a moan of unexpected pleasure.

A few minutes, and Jack felt she was ready to take him, so he sat up, and she turned over and went onto all fours. She reached underneath to guide him into her moist pussy, and he slid slowly in a single motion to the hilt. His ground pressed against her perfect athletic ass.

"Just fuck me please. Take me good and hard, I'm ready for you."

He needed no further invitation, and started to slide back and forth, her body quivering as his length ploughed her. He started to get a little quicker, the thrusts a little more insistent and their bodies meshing with a satisfactory sound as they pressed against each other. Jack got a little more physical and tried an exploratory slap on her ass, which was met with an unmistakable groan of pleasure. He followed it up with another couple of firmer strokes, which had her yelp with pleasure, and urge him to do more. Jack was having a realisation that the demure Angela was a little bit submissive and enjoyed him being in control, so after a few more strokes, he wrapped her hair around one hand and pulled her firmly upwards, so that now he was thrusting at an angle and pulling her body onto his cock.

This new angle delivered sensations that were new to them both, and with all that had led up to it, Jack was soon filling Angela with pulse after pulse of his cum, while she shuddered through another orgasm, pressing down hard on his cock and pressing back into his chest. both were breathless and breathing hard after, with Angela collapsing face first onto the bed while Jack's cock slipped out, and he lay down beside her, pulling her close. He felt her shiver, so pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her. After a couple of minutes, she seemed to calm down and relax into him, and feeling her warmth against him, once again they slipped off to sleep.

*Monday*

Jack woke with the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains. It was a little before 7am, and while he came to he replayed the evening in his head. He and Angela had finally consummated their lust, and Jack reckoned he was feeling as contented as anyone had a right to be at that moment. He recalled their first moments, followed by an epic fuck with Jack doing more dominant stuff than he'd ever conceived of doing with Angela, pulling her hair, as well as giving her quite a few firm spanks. This was new territory for him but he was happy to explore it with a woman he trusted to be honest with him.

They'd woken up at around four and engaged in another fuck, this time simple missionary ending up with Angela's ankles over his shoulders while he pounded her. He thought he could feel her velvet walls wrapped around him as he recalled the latter fuck, but then realised he wasn't remembering it, but Angela had mounted him and was taking him reverse cowgirl, facing away and sliding up and down his morning erection. He placed his hands on her hips, and she turned her head round, her face a picture of lust and fulfilment while she continued to fuck him, now with greater vigour and finally able to vocalise what she was doing.

Jack at this point could have just sat back and let her do all the work, but instead elected to try and enhance it for Angela, going through his mental exercises of visualising her lust (which did not take much imagination to do so) and then teasing and playing with it. It turned Angela's volume up a notch, her sounds now much louder and her thrusts trying to impale herself on him.

A minute or so after he started to add his unique skills to the moment, she came, hard and loud, with Jack's cock pulsing inside her as she grasped his member tightly. She turned to him, her body glistening from the sweat of her hard physical fuck, and she collapsed beside him, panting while she recovered.

"That was good. Are you like that every morning?" Jack nodded.

"Pretty much. Remember, enhanced physical capabilities...incidentally, feel free to waken me up like that whenever you want to."

They both grinned, Angela still coming down from her orgasm and looking as contented as he could recall ever seeing her.

"You used your...special skills? Enhancement? Whatever you want to call it, I was doing just fine, and then it was like you turned up the volume. It was epic, amazing stuff."

"You know that I'll only ever do it if it's what you want, it just felt like a nice twist on what was an already pretty epic fuck."

That had them both giggling. He enjoyed waking up beside her, he loved her company in bed, never mind the obvious physical attraction. This felt fun, easy, relaxed. Jack remembered they were due at the lab at noon, and with an hour or so to drive back to Orlando, they agreed to be moving by 10am. Still that left plenty of time to wash, pack and leave, and even his own super performing cock needing a little time to recover.

They were contemplating getting up, when some familiar noises could be heard from next door, the squealing of bed springs and moans that Jack thought he recognised as belonging to Laura.

Angela chuckled. "At it again. They've been banging each other most of the night, each time we've been awake, they've been at it too." A particularly loud groan filtered through from next door.

"Can you do anything for her from in here? She sounds like she's doing just fine, but I'm curious to see what would happen." There was devilish glint in Angela's eye, but Jack found the idea to be interesting enough to try. He relaxed, closed his eyes and thought of Laura, and in particular of her sexy dance in the lingerie that she'd done for him. And there it was, almost visible in his minds eye, Laura's lust. He playfully tweaked it and was rewarded with a definite yelp from next door. He then became more focussed, and worked her desire to a higher level, with the noise from next door definitely up a notch.

He opened his eyes, and Angela's mouth was wide open. He now could plainly distinguish two separate auras of lust, one was Laura's which he recognised, but the other was unfamiliar. He elected to play with it anyway, and from the room above came loud moans of pleasure. They could now plainly hear squeaking bed springs from upstairs, and Jack flicked back and forth from Laura to the mystery woman upstairs.

The first to cum was Laura, her vocalisations through orgasm very familiar now, though he also heard Debbie running to get a towel as it seemed as though she'd squirted pretty strongly. Jack fully focussed on the stranger upstairs, and brought her to orgasm, which made enough noise to wake the floor above. Angela was in awe at what she had just observed. Two women not even in the room had their pleasure enhanced by Jack, just through his will. She then noticed that he was fully erect again, and elected not to waste it and jumped on top, sliding in to the hilt, her own pussy moistened by the sounds of the hotel fucking.

It was an energetic fuck which brought Angela to yet another orgasm in only a few minutes. She sat astride him, chest heaving to catch her breath, when Jack lifted her up and walked to the veranda of her room. He pulled the curtains aside, opened the door and took her outside and sat her on top of the table. Angela's eyes nearly popped out of her head, as she quickly scanned for an audience, though she could see none, but Jack resumed his fucking, plough her deep and hard while laying her back on the table. He pulled and tweaked her nipples, which got her aroused and close to orgasm in a couple of minutes, her head almost exploding with the notion that they were fucking outside and almost anyone could see them.

Jack wasn't quite sure what prompted him, but he was thoroughly enjoying taking Angela and resumed his focus to give her the pleasure he'd meted out earlier, and sure enough when he came, she came too, her hand stuffed into her mouth to mute her scream of orgasm. She sat up and cuddled in close, only to see Debbie and Laura, similarly naked, engaged in an amorous embrace, having just watched the show before them. He lifted Angela from the table, and led her by the hand back inside. The nurses had surfaced from their embrace and went back in as well, with the hotel still quiet, though he didn't see the twitching of a couple of sets of curtains opposite,

Inside they took turns in the shower, and Jack scampered back to his room, tuxedo in hand, hoping to avoid an audience. That wasn't to happen, as Audrey stuck her head round the door, and seeing Jack stepped out naked and it would appear rather aroused if her nipples and flushed cheeks were anything to go by. He smiled at her, and noted Becca dragging her back inside, flashing a smile at Jack as she did so. He just got to his room when he saw the maid from the previous day turn the corner with a breakfast tray. She smiled and said good morning to him, while fumbled with his room key, but he slipped inside, and hung up his suit.

Seconds later, the door was tapped firmly , and the maid was standing politely asking if he needed anything. He was doing his best to ask her to leave, but she insisted on stepping in.

"Sir, I have to tell you that you've been observed on the balcony impropriety dressed." Her name tag said Rosa, and she was petite and pretty, but at that moment quite implacable. "In fact there was also a lady on that balcony, wasn't there?" Jack had no choice but to confirm it, and wondered how much trouble he was in.

"Hotel policy requires guests to be clothed in public areas at all times. You understand we have a reputation for propriety to protect. So this unfortunately gives me a problem."

"I'm terribly sorry" He stammered "I was a bit lost in the moment, and certainly didn't want to cause a disturbance."

"Oh you certainly caused a disturbance sir. I observed the whole thing from the room opposite, I saw you carry that lady outside, and then I saw you fuck her until you both came. I saw the ladies in the next room come out and they were naked and kissing also." Jack didn't expect her to use language like fucking, but was still concerned that she might call the police or something similar.

"Now we like to try and give our guests a great stay at this hotel, and we certainly don't want to cause offence to other guests. Or staff. But you see, watching you fuck your lady friend and your other lady friends being busy with each other, that just made me horny. So horny. I don't think that's fair that I should have to deal with that, do you?" Jack shook his head and confirmed that would be very unfair.

"So I'm going to have to ask you to take care of that for me, and fuck me right now. I need to get off before I'm missed, and I want that monster cock of yours inside me." She stepped forward and yanked down Jack's boxers, and his cock incredibly was at half mast. Rosa quite swiftly stepped out of her uniform and was wearing only a tiny thong, when she got to her knees and started rapidly sucking Jack's cock and working it with her hands. She was enthusiastic if less than brilliantly skilled, but the young woman's nipples were fully erect, and her breasts rippled as she worked his cock. After a few minutes she sat back, satisfied that she'd got him hard enough for her needs, stood up and stepped out of her remaining underwear, and lay back on the bed. Jack knelt over her body and she took his cock and the first couple of inches inside.