Modified Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned loudly and muttered a few words in Spanish, while he slid back and forth in and out of her, each thrust slightly deeper until he was fully buried inside her. There was a constant dialogue of moans, unintelligible Spanish and clearly calling on a deity as Jack fucked her. As he neither had the energy for an elongated session, nor did she apparently have the time, he used his gift to work her to an orgasm as quickly as he could, making her whole body tremble.

He pulled out and observed her shuddering breath and obvious pleasure. She grabbed his cock again and started to vigorously wank him off, stating he was going nowhere until he came on her tits. Jack relaxed and tried to let that happen, and thankfully, he had enough in the tank for couple of spurts which arrive a couple of minutes later. She scooped up his cum and put in her mouth, showing him that she'd swallowed and then pulled him close to her. She quickly went to his bathroom and washed herself, while he sat on the bed and watched. She was very cute and had a lovely body, but Jack only knew her from the other days visit with breakfast.

She came out and quickly dressed herself. "When I saw you with those two ladies yesterday I wondered what kind of man you were. Then I saw you with a different woman this morning and you really fucked her good. I meant it when I said I got so horny I almost couldn't think straight, so when I saw you, I had to be with you. You have a gift with that cock of yours and you really know how to use it. Next time you're back in St Pete's Beach, let me know and I can show you a really fun time. Bye!"

With that she turned on her heel and left the room. Jack still wasn't entirely sure what had happened that morning, but he took another turn under a cool shower anyway. He dressed, packed up and left the room to go to the car where he put his case. He was unsurprisingly the first at reception, however the others arrived in pairs, with even Debbie just about making it on time. They said a farewell to Becca and Audrey, with a promise that she'd be up for a visit soon.Jack then settled his bill, and after effusive thanks from the manger, they hit the road back to Orlando.

They pulled over at a stop and found a diner where they ordered breakfast and spent a leisurely hour sharing tales and pictures they'd taken over their weekend on the coast. It was a relaxed group who surrounded him, and he was happy that the weekend had gone so well.but everyone knew Jack was due at the lab in only a couple of hours, so they headed back to the villa, and spent a few minutes dropping off cases, and quickly changing for the rest of the day.

Jack was jarred into realising it was happening that day when he saw the nurses appear in their scrubs, and Natalie suddenly transformed from beautiful bride to sharp edged lawyer again. Julia would remain at the villa with Angela, promising to get started onto the mountain of washing they'd accumulated. In no time their ride arrived and they set off for the lab,

They were met in the lobby by a smiling Scarlett. "Jack, so good to see you. I trust you had a restful weekend and are all ready for this?" While restful would not be the word Jack used, he merely nodded,

"Debbie, Laura, would you please take Jack to room 107 and prepare him please, just exactly as we rehearsed last week." They nodded and took Jack with them into the medical wing. Jack saw Julia drilling Scarlett with questions as they walked to a lift, where she would be taken to a room to observe the whole thing.

They reached the room, and Jack was asked to strip and put on the surgical gown. He feigned shyness as they watched him get naked, but Debbie asserted it was nothing she hadn't seen before, though she wondered if he'd worn it out at the weekend.

"We were right next door Jack, and Angela isn't exactly quiet." Jack quipped that neither was she, and for once he thought he saw a hint of embarrassment from Debbie, though only for a second. He saw they had a shaving kit on hand and sat on the bed to let them do their work. Jack thought that he rather enjoyed the feeling of being clean shaven, and might try it for a while, though for the moment he waited to be summoned.

The door was knocked, and Laura opened it to see Scarlett and Natalie there. First order of business was the environment test. Jack was taken into a room through what looked like an airlock, and there was a bed. A male technician fussed with some equipment and then left. Jack could only see a one way glass mirror, behind which were undoubtedly the observers including Natalie. Debbie and Laura remained, and the first order of business was once again, measurement. They left him magazines, a tablet which seemed to be on a porn site for him to use, but Jack just replayed in his mind the beyond epic sex he'd had with Angela the night before, including their finish on the balcony, and he was at full mast in no time. Debbie took the measurement, noting no change from that previously.

A speaker crackled to life now. "Hi Jack, it's Scarlett. So just like we discussed, Debbie and Laura will leave you for now, and in a few minutes we will send in a visitor. Right now we're taking measurements in the atmosphere, so apologies if the room is a little dry while we circulate the air. Plenty of water for you if you get thirsty. In about 15 minutes, we will send someone in to meet you. Just take a few minutes to get to know each other and chat to her, that's all we ask. If we need anything else, we'll be sure to ask you."

Jack nodded, got a quick hug from both nurses who then exited. Jack sat on one of the chairs, picked up a newspaper and settled down. Before he knew it, he heard the door to the room pop open with a visible hiss, and in walked a young woman. He smiled and stood up to greet her.

"Hello I'm Jack." He shook her hand while she introduced herself. Her name was Tracey and she was local to Orlando. Over the next few minutes, Jack got to know her a little, and despite the artificial nature of the situation found himself relaxing. She was a student at a local college studying Business Administration and happily conceded she was being paid by Pharma for today. He was enjoying her easy southern charm and long tanned legs, and they spent the next 30 minutes chatting. A voice over the speaker thanked Tracy and asked her to step out. Jack shook her hand and wished her well, and off she went.

Around 20 minutes later, he heard the door open again, and another woman stepped in to the room. She was tall, buxom and blonde and in a very tight pair of daisy duke shorts and an even tighter tee shirt. She introduced herself as Karen, and again they sat down and got acquainted. She was a waitress and part time model, and again Jack found it easy to speak with the charming woman, who's hospitality skills meant she was used to making conversation with strangers. She asked him if he'd like to see some of her pictures, so politely he said yes and she handed him a tablet she'd brought in with her. The pictures were almost all of Karen in tiny bikinis and lingerie, with her impressive nipples clearly visible in a number of the images. She was very sexy for sure.

It was an obvious set up. Plain girl in as a baseline, flirty bikini model to observe the changes. He remained polite, but didn't engage with her flirting, though he did make a mental note of where she'd said she worked. The temperature in the room dipped a little, but even the sight of Karen's cold induced nipples wasn't enough to make Jack rise to the bait. She was invited to leave, and gave Jack a hug which pressed her breasts into him, which he conceded wasn't unpleasant. He warmly bid her farewell, promising a visit to the owl themed restaurant soon.

There were two more visitors, each perfectly charming and Jack perfectly polite in return. That got them to the end of the lab session. Debbie and Laura returned to see him and take him to the day surgery unit, so they could get their tissue sample.

Jack met the surgeon who promised him a simple and quick procedure, and sure enough after a local anaesthetic, and a little over10 minutes in theatre they'd got their prize. He had a couple of stitches to close the arthroscopic instruments entry hole, and a a wound dressing which Debbie and Laura were to change every 8 hours at home. He was given some antibiotics and painkillers and after dressing himself, they headed home. By common agreement they usually said little or nothing in their transport, but the chatter was plentiful back in the villa.

They sat down in the lounge, and a combination of Jack and the others who were there told the tale of the day.

Natalie was less than pleased. "Bloody bikini model. What did they think you'd do with her Jack?" He laughed it off, though saying she was lovely and now they'd a chance to go to a nice restaurant where someone they knew worked.

Angela was concerned with the surgery, but Debbie and Laura put on their best nursing faces and assured her everything was fine.

"I've to avoid strenuous activity till the stitches are removed on Thursday. Just so everyone is clear, no strenuous activity..."

"Fine big boy, doesn't stop the rest of us though..." Debbie as ever found the funny in the situation and turned to Laura, and they promptly started to snog each other in a mock display of passion. Cries of 'get a room' went up around the group, and laughter ensued. Jack made his excuses and said he wanted to lie down for a bit, and carefully made his way upstairs and lay down. The anaesthetic was wearing off and he was conscious of feeling sore but not in pain. He just needed to close his eyes for a bit...

He woke up, slightly dazed and was aware of several people in his room. Apparently his nap lasted for 3.5 hours, and so they woke him to try and avoid getting out of his normal sleeping pattern. Debbie was busy checking his wound dressing for leakage or any signs of trouble, Laura checked his pulse, temperature and blood pressure, noting the details on a clipboard. After the nurses stepped away, Natalie came and sat beside him, held his hand and chatted briefly. He heard the doorbell ring and Angela shouted that she would get it. She returned in a couple of minutes, complete with a couple of boxes of pizza and paper plates, and Andi, who was wearing her delivery uniform.

"She's still working Jack, but I promised her she could come in and see you for 5 minutes. Jack smiled at her, and she sat on his bed and chatted for a moment with him.

"I saw the delivery order come in and I grabbed it. I have to get back to work, but I wanted to see how you were doing." Jack smiled and assured her that he was fine and she didn't need to worry. She leaned in and kissed him on the forehead, and left with Angela chatting to her.

He was suddenly aware that he was no longer dressed but in a sleep set of shorts and tee shirt, and decided to ask later who'd changed him, though he suspected that the nurses skills were probably responsible. He sat, and he ate a little bit of food to let him take his tablets, and he enjoyed the hubbub in the room. After perhaps 45 minutes, he felt himself getting tired again and let out an indiscreet yawn. Gradually the crowd dispersed leaving only Laura and Jack in the room.

"I've instructions to keep you under observation, both from Pharma but the rest of the girls too. Debbie will take over later on, but all you need to do is rest. This is perfectly normal to feel wiped out after a little procedure like this, so nothing to worry about. The antibiotics are precautionary and we're doing observations to check for signs of infection as well. You're in good hands Jack."

He smiled back at her. "I know I am. Do you think you could observe me from here beside me on the bed? I could use a cuddle." She nodded and put down her clipboard, while climbing to be the big spoon in their embrace. Jack felt her warmth press in behind and he immediately relaxed, one hand reaching behind him to gently stroke Laura's thigh. He heard her sigh, but dropped off to sleep very soon after that.

He woke a number of times during the night, alternately seeing Debbie and Laura in the chair, usually reading a book, but with one eye carefully on him. He needed to pee at one point, with Debbie insisting he give her a sample as well as letting him use the bathroom. While he did his business, he heard her shout that it was good news, no blood in the urine. He hadn't even thought about that, but felt a little more relaxed once he knew.

*Tuesday*

He awoke around 8 the next morning, and found Angela in the chair carefully watching him. She smiled and he groaned his head and wounds causing discomfort.

"I've let Debbie go back to bed, and Laura's in the shower just now. Are you feeling sore?" He nodded and she organised tablets and water for him, which he thankfully took and lay back. Laura appeared moments later, fresh faced despite being up half the night with him, and immediately busied herself with a set of observation measurements. Angela came and sat beside him, giving a peck on his cheek while he slowly came to.

"All good Jack. We will need to do a video consult with your surgeon around 10am, but otherwise nothing else to do today. I think we should get you out in the fresh air, though probably in the shade, and see how your feeling later on. Naps are encouraged."

Julia bustled in the door at this point with a tray laden with breakfast goodies, and though his appetite wasn't 100%, he made decent inroads to it, not wishing to make her think he didn't like her thoughtful efforts. Laura and Angela helped him wash himself, as the shower was out of bounds for now, and picked out a comfortable pair of shorts and a nice clean tee shirt. He felt in decent spirits when his chat with the doctor happened, with Laura relaying his observations via an app and chatting to the doctor. With assurances that they would call if anything was wrong, Jack was free for the day, with the nurses only being required to monitor him every 4 hours now.

They helped him downstairs, and he sat in the lanai in a very comfortable chair, and was able to chill. As this was now officially a pool day the ladies had gone outside, but Jack noted that today everyone was wearing swimwear, perhaps in case he got over excited too soon, which made him simultaneously chuckle with amusement and feel pretty great about his friends consideration. He settled down with a book and his headphones on, while sipping on some iced water. Unsurprisingly he dozed off.

He woke up with Debbie beside him. She started to take his vitals, though it was a little incongruous while she was clad on a pink bikini. All seemed to be well, and she squeezed his hand to assure him he was doing fine. Jack went to get up and go inside for a bite to eat and found himself immediately fussed over and told to sit down. Some food and fresh water appeared as well as some more tablets, so he accepted the care with good grace, and enjoyed his lunch. That was followed with a visit to the loo and a further urine test, which Laura proclaimed was peachy.

Jack returned poolside and announced he was going to sit and dip his feet in the water, swimming out of bounds until he got his stitches removed and the all clear. But sitting with his feet in the cool water was fine, and he sat and admired his surroundings through his sunglasses. Natalie was face down on a lounger, with Julia carefully working sunscreen onto her back. Her bikini top was beside the bed, with Julia's nowhere to be seen. He recalled the last time he'd watched the couple do that only a few days ago, which was followed by him fucking them both, and for the first time since his procedure, he felt a hint of arousal.

Angela was a picture of relaxation, large sunglasses and a drink with a straw being carefully sucked on, her body looking amazing in her Victoria's Secret swimwear. Jack's mind flipped to their night together at the beach and recalled her lips pursed around his cock, which definitely twitched at the memory. It was watching Debbie and Laura in the pool that clinched it for him. Laura was doing lazy laps up and down the pool, her body gliding through the water, and her bum wriggling as she swam reminding him of her sexy dancing. Debbie just stood at the edge of the pool opposite, her breasts bobbing up and down with the motion of the water, and Jack thinking about their recent epic titty wank, and he was sporting a full on erection.

It was obscured by the loose shorts for the moment, but any movement from him would betray his arousal, and he wondered how he was going to discretely take care of this, when Laura stopped in front of him.

"I think you might need to go for a lie down. I'll attend to your...swelling and get a sample." She was all business, but finished with a wink. Debbie had clocked what had happened but was playing distraction with the Angela to let him slip inside. He went back to his room with Laura taking his hand and letting him take his time, though he was more stiff than sore at this point. Once in the room and the door closed, she helped him out of his tee shirt and yanked down his shorts, his cock bobbing to life.

"Hello big boy, did you miss me?" That made Jack smile, but he did note that Laura had a sample bottle on hand, so she wasn't joking when she had mentioned that earlier.

"We've got to check for blood in the semen Jack. Not expecting any, and the fact that we've seen nothing in your urine is good news. With how busy you've been the last few days, I'm not surprised to see you like this. Plus I get turned on watching Julia apply sunscreen, so I'm not surprised you are." Jack noted Laura's erect nipples and had assumed it was because she was just out of the water and into the air con, but he hadn't considered that she might be horny.

"So I'm not allowed to jump on top of you, as much I'd rather like to right now. So I'm afraid it's self pleasure only, but you won't be the only one doing that." Laura slipped out of her bikini, her bronzed skin and look of undisguised lust making Jack's cock throb with anticipation. She sat on the chair beside his bed, after retrieving a towel from the bathroom. She started by playing with her nipples, which were very firm already, causing her to moan in a most erotic fashion. Jack was slowly stroking his length, his senses overload by the combination of the contact and the scene in front of him. He could even smell her sweet arousal, Jack now certain that this was not solely for his benefit and to help him produce a sample.

Laura's fingers now were busy with her pussy, squishing in and out in a noice tempo of pleasure, while her free hand mauled at her tits. Jack stroked faster and a bit more firmly, and he could sense his body responding accordingly. She had one leg up over the arm of the chair to get better access and her eyes shut and head tilted back while she pleasured herself. It was utterly awesome to observe, and Jack didn't take long before he felt the familiar tingling in his balls, and with the ease of someone who'd done this s number of times before, he worked his member while spurting into the sample jar, groaning an acknowledgement of his orgasm.

Laura's body jerked as she came, her pussy gushing and pulsing her juices but she'd had just enough presence of mind to hold the towel in front of her to stop it flying across the room. She was moaning her pleasure and gasping to catch her breath, but smiled, a satisfied smile when she saw the half full sample jar.

"Good boy. Did you enjoy the show?" Jack nodded, his eyes ablaze with lust still. "Another thing off my bucket list...mutual masturbation. At least I think that was what just happened. Next time we do each other." That comment had them both laughing, and Debbie entered the room at this point and made straight for the sample jar. She'd brought a clipboard and a self sealing bag, and was on the phone organising its collection to run to the lab.