Modified Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smiles and the smell of sex in the room told her all was well, but she suggested Jack take a nap for now. He wasn't averse to that, and as Laura tidied up after herself and wandered out the room, naked and bikini in hand, Jack dozed off.

It was still light, though probably late afternoon, when he awoke up. He felt a warm body snuggled into him, and turned to see Angela asleep. She had popped on a long tee shirt, but when he slid his hand behind and stroked her thighs, he couldn't find a trace of underwear. She mumbled something in her semi conscious state, and when Jack asked her what she'd said, she told him he wasn't allowed and politely but firmly moved his hand back to her thigh.

"Under orders, no hanky panky. So no playing with me, and I'm definitely not allowed to play with you, even if I REALLY want to." Jack got the feeling that a lazy afternoon fuck would have suited them both fine, but for now he settled for luxuriating in the beautiful woman beside him. His cock however didn't get the memo, and it was soon in full ready to play mode. He coughed, and asked Angela to pass him one of the sample jars on his bedside table. She did so, and allowed him space, while watching him as he stroked his length and relaxed into the pleasure of it.

Angela was pretty obviously aroused, her face flushed and her nipples pressing against the tee shirt, but she merely watched. Jack closed his eyes briefly and recalled taking her out onto the balcony and fucking her there in front of an audience of his nurse friends and the hotel maid. Possibly more. He recalled her body writhing on the table as she came, his cum pulsing inside her. The memory tipped the balance, and a dozen or so quick strokes thereafter and he was busy filling the jar. She took it from him and wandered out the room to hand it over to the nurses.

She returned so minute or so later. "I've actually never watched a man masturbate like that. Sure I've had guys who wanted to finish with a facial or the like, but never watched someone just pleasure themselves for the fun of it, not as a performance. Pretty fucking hot actually. I hope you get the all clear on Thursday or I'm going to need more batteries." That quip had them both laughing, and Debbie popped her head around the door, and brought her clipboard and did some vitals with him.

"BP a little elevated. How long since you ejaculated?" She was suddenly all business and noting the details, chatting with Jack and Angela, and he realised that not only was she s good friend, a wonderful lover with a cracking sense of humour, she was pretty damn good at her job too. She chatted for 10 minutes then took a fresh set of measurements.

Debbie didn't say anything, but took his temperature, pulse and BP again. She called out to Laura who came in, and looked at the data on the board.

"Temperature, pulse and BP slightly elevated from a few hours ago Jack. I think you might have a wee infection. Nothing to worry about and you're already on antibiotics, but I'm going to draw some blood and get that tested too." Laura had fetched a kit and gloves, and suddenly his bedroom was transformed into a hospital room, but the nurses being in shorts and tee shirts did make it all feel a bit incongruous. Laura took the samples, and popped a band aid on his arm, while disposing of the medial items into a yellow bin marked 'sharps' that Jack hadn't noticed before, but had been placed in the bedroom. All prepared it seemed.

Laura spoke to him next. "It's likely nothing Jack but, best to make sure that there is nothing untoward here. We should get results in a few hours, and we might just vid call the doctor once he's seen them." Suddenly Jack was aware of just how much his friends were looking after him. At home, he might have noticed the temperature and if it persisted, go see his Doctor. Yet here he was getting blood work done and results the same day...it underscored how much of a prize asset he was to Pharma.

Debbie was busy reassuring Angela that all of this was precautionary, and that there was nothing to be concerned over. Angela gave her a big hug, which they held for a good few seconds. Julia appeared and they went down for dinner, which Natalie had been carefully preparing. She'd gone shopping, and returned with the ingredients for a wonderful salad and some chicken breasts which she had carefully grilled at the BBQ. Debbie and Laura's phone pinged a couple of seconds apart, and both immediately checked their devices. They exchanged a look and smiled.

"Tiny infection Jack, and the antibiotics you're already taking will be enough to deal with it. Back to hourly observations for the next 12 hours though." So another night with the nurses taking turns beside his bed. After dinner, they went back into the lounge, and found a DVD to watch, and spent a distracted couple of hours on the couch, with an interval for the nurses to do their work.

Jack went to bed after the movie, and was asleep before he knew it. His night was interspersed with awareness of his measurements being taken, his blood pressure cuff being quite distracting, but otherwise he spent a peaceful night resting.