Mom at the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This I unchastely deduced from the free-swaying movements of her humongous tits as she scrubbed, along with the absence of panty lines that would have been present on the shirt's bottom portion which was scandalously taut over her heart-shaped ass.

I was lost for words, having to blink at what I was watching. I shook my head and blinked again, then simply leered.

Her hair was also in a ponytail which I found EXTREMELY sexy.

Added to all this was the undeniable fact that Mom was a dead ringer for TV's Wonder Woman.

All the while I privately, lustily enjoyed seeing my mother as a hot goddess, my prick awoke and steadily became erect. Not once during my viewing or hardening did I feel any guilt. I felt no shame or disgrace.

I felt only lust—unquenchable, massive, burning lust for my mom. The incestuous aspect only propelled, only fueled, my carnality to unimaginable heights. It also made my fully extended manhood throb. My cock ached, quivered for my mother...my divorced, bombshell mother.

I didn't care about society or anything else. She was hurt by Dad, just like Barbara hurt me. Mom came to comfort me. I want to comfort her. I want to comfort her, in a special way. It's a way which would be a perfect remedy for her masturbating in the shower last night.

I heard her when I was going to provide her with the fresh towels she deserved but I forgot to supply when she arrived. As I stood at the closed bathroom door with the clean linen, her moans were punctuated over the descending shower water.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Ahhhh, so goooood!"

I was riveted but not by some odd and filthy attraction. I was kept in place by pity and hatred. I felt bad that Mom had to resort to self-pleasure because Dad serially cheated on her and they divorced because of it. I hated my father for his infidelity.

"Ugh! Ugh! I'm cum—"

Time for me to split.

Remorsefully and out of respect for her, I bolted from the doorway as quickly and quietly as possible.

But now, this very moment, seeing my mother Jacqueline in such a sexy and inviting position, emboldened me. I felt such a profound oedipal rush. Consensually fucking my 'physically' neglected, hottie parent would be not only a cure-all for her. It would be a benefit for me as well. My ex girlfriend had been blue-balling me for a month.

I silently glided toward her.

"Good morning," I softly greeted, leaning into her.

"Good morning, Eddie," she managed to reply as my thick, hard, pulsating cock was nestled along her ass-groove while I inclined to give her an innocent peck on her left facial cheek.

I could feel her entire body tense up, recognizing the heavy feel of my underwear-covered erection against her bottom.

"Is, is that a roll of quarters or are you just happy to see me?" she desperately, worriedly quipped.

"I'm happy to see you."

I paused, then made a seductive admission.

"I was also just thinking about last night. I heard you in the shower."

Her physical tension continued. As did her apprehension.

"What, what were you doing outside the bathroom while I showered?!" Her tonality was a mix of fear and parental authority.

"I was going to give you fresh towels."

She was quiet, then hung her head.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you heard me, Ed."

She paused.

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be neither sorry nor embarrassed."

I kissed the back of her head. Then I began to see-saw my steely member along her ass-crack.

I could hear a very low guttural, animalistic growl from her. Then it was the beginnings of a feeble protest.

"Ugh, Ed, you sho—"

My excitement got the better of me. I bent my knees so the bulbous top of my rod was now sensually under the curvature of Wonder Woman's delectable ass.

"Ohhhhh!" she gasped, much more audibly.

I rubbed myself against her.

"Dad was an utter fool!" I hissed, readjusting my stance so that only my Fruit of the Looms stood between my penile flesh and the opening to my mother's vagina.

"Yeah?" she asked, sounding dazed and a bit eager.

"Yeah!" I quickly, carnally, urgently agreed. "You are smoking hot, Mom!"

Jacquelyn glanced over shoulder at me. Her eyes appeared somewhat glassy.

"Even, so Eddie, I'm not so sure you should be doing this."

Judging from the sound of her voice and no outright physical rejection, I'd say Mom's genuine distaste for my dry-humping her couldn't fill a thimble.

"Why is that?" I asked, playing along.

"I'm your mother," she stated in a very husky tone. "You shouldn't be doing what you're ...ohhh...doing..."

There was brief silence as she slowly twirled her head around while releasing a short groan before continuing.

"...rubbing yourself against me like this...it's so wrong... especially when you're excited...ugh!."

She looked at me in way which can only be described as flirtatious.

"I'm your mother, Eddie, and you shouldn't...ahhhh...It's, it's...oh!...it's wrong!"

Another soft moan escaped her lips.

"Soooo wrong!"

"You're right," I agreed. "This is wrong!."

I dislodged myself from her and in an instant, stripped off my underwear, kicking it to the side so she could see it. I grinned to myself when I saw her cast a fast glance at the discarded jockey shorts.

Once again I bent my knees and slipped my hard, excited cock upward so that the mushroom-shaped top rubbed against her pussy lips...her exceptionally moist, and bloated pussy lips.

Mom grunted like a gorilla in the jungle when my helmet nudged against the opening of her simmering cunt.

"This is so much better!" I declared, taking hold of her flaring hips, preparing to enter her.

Damn, how I wanted to just drive in and start banging my good-looking parent. My need to seduce won out.

"Mom! I'm surprised at you! You're not wearing any panties!" I exclaimed in fake horror.

"Argh!" she groaned, placing both of her palms firmly on the kitchen counter before offering a mild, contrarian shriek.

"Ed—Ed, control yourself, please!"

It didn't help her case that she had just spread her legs and she was on her tippy-toes.

"Mom, how can you expect me to control myself? You were playing with yourself last night in my shower. You're wearing nothing now but an old football jersey bent over the sink like some sexy cat. You're a MILF, a walking wet dream, and my drop-dead gorgeous mother. All this and just the thought... of fucking you..."

I slowly pushed my dick forward, the cap and two inches easily passing in between the pliable folds, entering her tight, warm, buttery slit.

"Ugggh!" she grunted, this time louder.

"...the forbiddeness..."

Another inch eased in.

"Ohhhh!" Mom groaned loudly.

"...the immense pleasure waiting for both of us..."

The upper 2/3 of my lengthy shaft was quickly welcomed by the rippling of her inner sex.

My breathing was very labored.

"...it's all too much for me to control."

"Aaahhh! Ed, son!"

I was almost entirely inside her.

"Don't, don't," she huskily stammered, "don't stop!"

I found the last two words a cross between a plea and a command.

When my swaying balls clanged against her pouch, I wailed.

"Oh fuck!"

I knew my erection was completely within my mother's slick, sizzling pussy. I tossed my head back, eyes closed.

"Oh fuck!" I repeated.

My penis couldn't get over the ferally sensual, captivating world it was now in. The creamy heat, the exquisite tautness, the rainy wetness, the caressing grip of the most forbidden cunt on the planet—it all was an incomprehensible marvel!

She came down from her tiptoes. Her curvy, delicious ass pushed back and we took off. I proceeded to fuck my beautiful, nearly naked mother!

"Ohhh, Eddie! Don't, d-don't stop!" she panted as I steadily built up my thrusting. "Don't stop!"

The initial pounding waves were not hard-hitting but methodical surgical strikes. I was revolving my hips at an unvarying pace, sliding my hard, horny prick into the broiling depths of my mom's sweet, vise-like slit.

"Shit, ma! You're so fucking tight! I love it!"

Her vagina greedily clutched and caressed my lunging shaft. Her sodden nook and elastic vaginal muscles covetously slurped my dick as it moved forward and backward. Each onward and rearward action was greeted with an increasing shower of maternal nectar.

"Ugh! Oh!" she moaned. "Fuck me, baby! I need it so bad! Fuck your mommy!"

I slipped my horny hands under the football shirt and cupped her bare, jiggling tits. I squeezed the bountiful pair, feeling, enjoying their heavy, hanging lusciousness.

"Argh!" she bellowed.

She whimpered when I tweaked the fat, berry-like nipples.

Eventually I redirected my hands to her hips. Then I increased the pounding, delivering fast and deep jabs into this forbidden babe's syrupy channel.

"Oh! Oh! Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like that, son! Harder! Fuck your momma! Fuck meeeee harder!

The dirty-talk had me turn on the jets, becoming a whirlwind, pummeling wildly and hedonistically. We were both sweating and, with her juices coating my cock's hyper-speed motions, wet and slapping sounds echoed in the kitchen.

My mother looked over her shoulder again.. Her eyes were almost closed and her full lips were in a lewd "O" shape. The eyelids fluttered open.

"Kiss me," she begged (ordered?).

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. We hungrily, sinfully kissed, allowing our tongues to meet for the first time.

"You fuck mommy so good!" she panted. "So, so FUCKING GOOD!"

That illicitly amorous compliment sent me into overdrive. I was banging Mom now as if I wanted to push her through the kitchen wall. I perpetually, vigorously shoved my concrete, throbbing cock into her weeping gash.

About a minute later, she hollered, "I'm cumming!"

My cougar peak, her luscious, sweaty body convulsing like a lunatic, while her pussy mightily squeezed and gushed all over my erection.

"Ohhhh! Eddie! Yes! Yes! Yesssss!"

Shortly after that I made my complimenting announcement.

"Mom, I'm going cum!"

In the final throes of her glorious crescendo, she looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Cum inside me!"

I gazed at her with a lecherous, knowing, look.

"Cum inside mommy! Give all your scum to mommy!"

As if I was going to argue with such an illicitly erogenous demand, she shoved her fleshy, ass globes back at my phallus. Then I ejaculated.

When my first load was howitzered forward, I thought for a second I was going to black out. I never had a lay this phenomenally intense and torrid.

"Aaarrgghhhhhh!" I groaned, holding onto her ample hips.

My fit body violently lurched as I unloaded cord after cord of thick, hot, white semen into Mom's wanting, ever-blazing pussy.

When I—we—were done, I was lying on top of her back, both of us resting and getting our breathing to a normal rate. Soon I got up off her, my perspired front getting divorced from her drenched back and rear. I could hear the little "plop" as my now-deflated dick was evicted from its sloshy home.

I stepped back. She turned around. We dreamily looked at each other. She put her arms around my neck; I placed my hands at her sides.

"Eddie, that was the best fuck I ever had."

I smiled good-naturedly. She thought I didn't believe her.

"I'm not blowing smoke up your ass."

I remained grinning.

She smacked my left buttock.

"I'll really blow smoke up your ass if you want!"

I laughed.

"No, no, thanks. I believe you, Mom. Thank you."

We languidly, romantically kissed, our tongues getting sensually reacquainted.

"I love you, Eddie."

"I love you, Mom."

Then she made a face, stepping away. I was puzzled. She swiped a hand between her thighs and returned with a copious amount of my jizz which I could see was dripping down to the back of her inner thigh.

She flashed a devilish smirk, then sauntered to the sink. I watched as Mom put her creamy fingers into the half-full cup, swirling them around, then drink the coffee.

"One less thing to buy at the store," she gingerly quipped.

*

The evening before the prom, Jacquelyn combined all of her business savvy, motherly instincts and Italian flair for settling scores, and worked over the specifics for the dance. She and Ed were at the table talking.

"What's my name?" she asked, sounding like a battlefield general prepping the troops for a major campaign.

"Lynda."

She giggled.

"Do I look that much like her?"

"Yes," he responded instantly and emphatically, "but you're wayyyyy better looking!"

Jacquelyn's head jumped back from the quick and resolute answer.

"Thank you," she demurely said.

Mother and son looked at each other in a way, which for them, had become normal. He broke the quiet.

"Everything you've done for me—coming out here late at night, comforting me, standing in as my prom date, cleaning up the place, preparing meals, sharing your vacation with me, everything. YOU'RE my Wonder Woman, Mom!"

The out-of-left-field compliment hit Jackie like a home-run swing. It especially affected her emotionally desolate heart. Her lips began to quiver as she fought back the tears.

"Oh, Eddie! Thank you."

The young man smiled warmly.

"You're welcome. But I should be thanking you."

One tear managed to escape her defenses. It slid down her cheek.

"I love you, son."

"I love you, mom."

Their faces leaned forward to each other. They kissed, fully on the lips. It was an emotional lip-lock. Then their foreheads met, both sighing.

"Um, where were we?" she inquired, sounding absentminded.

"Lynda," he repeated, himself sounded a bit winded.

"Where do you know me from?"

"When my folks lived in Queens."

*

In the late afternoon the next day, Jacquelyn and Ed started their preparation. They both agreed to let him go first in the bathroom to shower and shave. She waited in the living room. When she heard the door open she turned to look down the hallway and caught a flash of her son's naked ass whizz by into the bedroom and the door locked.

Despite the distance and the dimly lit corridor, a cheeky thought came to mind.

Nice buns.

Fifteen minutes later the bedroom door clicked open. He stood in the living room archway.

"Well, mom, how do I look?"

The brunette glanced up from the TV. She did a double take, soon after which she emitted a low-sounding gasp. She voiced her immediate thought.

"Ed, you look magnificently handsome!"

Jacquelyn's son, his recently cropped, dark brown hair looking full and styled, was in a classic black tuxedo. It was single-breasted with sateen lapels, double-pleated pants with a sateen strip. His black bowtie looked great against the white shirt, which had gold cuff links. A red pocket square and black shoes so shiny they looked like mirrors completed the picture.

"Thanks, Mom."

Jacquelyn stood up and moved in front of him. A foot shorter than him, she was beaming, taking in how fine her son looked all dressed up. She placed a palm on his chest.

"Without a doubt, I am going to have the best-looking man on my arm tonight!"

"Thank you," he confidently replied.

They kissed.

"Now it's my turn," she said and headed to the bathroom.

*

After a quick shower and taking a while to get dressed, Jackie announced herself.

"Close your eyes!"

Edward, sitting in the living room, did as advised. He heard heels clicking in the hallway.

"Ok, you can open them!"

When he did, the lad was amazed.

His mother stood before him in a royal blue lace dress. It was floor-length, mermaid, sleeveless, backless, with a jewel neckline and a provocative split in the front which went way above the knees. The gown did a dazzling job in showcasing her hour-glass figure. Sporting her raven mane in a French twist, little hairs falling from the sides, and 5 inch blue suede pumps, Jacquelyn was a fusion of female beauty: elegance and sexiness.

"Mom," he began, jumping off the recliner, "you look utterly breath-taking!"

Standing in front of her, his eyes immediately were drawn to the split which showcased her long, naked leg. His eyes flickered to her face, then dropped down to her cleavage. The dress neckline pushed her braless breasts together, making them even larger, with the deep valley between giving the Grand Canyon competition.

The stunner watched as her only child appreciated her as a woman. He didn't seem to be secretive about gazing at her visually-enticing leg and chest. Again, the thrill of the forbidden was savored by Jackie.

At that moment a car horn sounded. It was their limousine.

The couple headed for the door and stepped outside. After he locked up the apartment, Edward lovingly took Jacquelyn's hand and they glided to the baby powder white Excalibur limo.

The chauffeur smiled, greeted them "Good evening," and politely opened the door for them.

When the stretch pulled away from the curb Edward pushed the button for the window partition. Now that he and his date had privacy, they gazed at each other.