Mom at the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never want to stop fucking you, eating you, pleasing you," he furthered his fidelity which was a muddled combo of lust and its deep undercurrent: emotional bonding.

She stroked his face with a hand and kissed him.

"I don't want you to ever stop these things, Eddie. I love it all!"

Their lips and tongues were immediately back together again, eeling over one another. At the same time, their genital pitching and catching was holding illicitly steady, complete with wet slapping sounds. Her opulent, hot hips undulated onto his working tool as it excitedly drove over and over again into her unquenchable snatch.

The bed started to squeak just a bit. Hearing this, the two looked at each other, smiling, making the same realization. It was just as she wanted it: on her ex-husband's bed.

The carnality was about to heat up again.

The rested hunk moved to push her legs up, opening her drooling slit, and revved his thrusts. Powerfully, hungrily, and insatiably Ed drilled his throbbing erection into Jackie.

"Ughhhhh, mom! It's so hot fucking you on Dad's bed!"

Hear this amped up the hottie.

"Yeeeahhhh, baby!" she groaned.

Jacquelyn arched up her back in sinful elation. She also wanted to greedily receive more of Ed's prick, imagining her husband could see their son not only screwing her but she whorishly wanting it, accepting it, loving it.

"That's it, Eddie," the temptress suggestively urged, "take me! Take your Dad's wife on your Dad's bed!"

Her urging, spurred on by the white-hot sex and personal payback to her ex, became a moaning command.

"Fuck mommy on daddy's bed! Fuck mommy on daddy's bed!"

Edward relentlessly plowed into the syrupy, burning, overflowing pussy. This caused Jackie's ankles to bounce on his shoulders and her comely body to writhe on the mattress like a wish out of water. His breathing was short, labored gasps as he strenuously threw himself into the intensity and depravity of the illicit coupling. He could feel his heart, already beating like a heavy metal drummer on speed, pulsating wildly against his inner chest wall with every cock thrust.

"Dad is a fucking idiot! You're hottest piece of ass—ever! His loss. You're mine, now!"

To emphasize everything he just declared—especially the last part—Michelangelo's David added more 'English' to the next several thrusts.

Despite all her success in business especially at the occasional expense of condescending males and infrequent siding with some feminist views, Jacqueline relished the Neanderthal claim. She trembled in forbidden erogenous delight at being possessed by her son.

But even consensual incest has to be 50-50.

"Yesssss, Eddie! I am yours...just as you are mine!"

With that, the sweaty, busty babe flexed her pussy muscles in a remarkable grasp of his charging dick. The lush embrace titillated the lad. It also made him acquiesce to her statement of ownership.

"Oooooo! Oh, ahhhh! Yes, mommy! I'm yours!"

Queenly satisfied, she loosened the intimate grip.

Once his erection felt the unfettered access, he lowered her legs, mounted his mother once again, and resumed his Alpha-male drives into her convulsing, teeming slit.

If lust was a mental disease Jacqueline would be in a straightjacket in a padded cell. Each deep, penetrating poke from the bowflexing cock excited her more and more. Her untamed cunt greedily slurped and released, slurped and released the hard driving shaft. She was so drunk on incestuous desire that the brunette moaned, and raised her curvy body up repeatedly. This was to feel the electric sensations of the bulldozing manhood rubbing her excited clit. She also found it amusing that her flattened ass was ice-skating all over the bed cover because there was so much pussy juice running down her butt crack.

Eddie and Jackie were wired and perspired.

In short work, it became a race as to who was going to climax first. His pummels were maximized. Her arousal was off the charts. They were going down to the wire, and sounding very much like the lead thoroughbreds just before the finish line. Ed was the "winner," but not by much.

The son could feel his nuts tighten and the ubiquitous sensation that he was on the verge of ejaculating.

"Oh, Mom! I am gonna cum! Oh mommmmmma!"

Caught within the pleasurable fog of her own approaching climax, Jacqueline looked at him.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! You know I can't get pregnant. And mommy wants all of your cum!"

On cue the sleek, big, locomotiving cock jolted forward and exploded.

"Aaarrrgggggghhhhh!" he roared triumphantly.

The power and force of his release, solidly built on forbidden lust which had been germinating at home and blossomed at the prom, made Ed feel like this was his first time ever having sex. He also, briefly, thought he was going to pass out.

Lengthy jet after jet of his thick, torrid, white semen was mightily propelled into Jackie's quaking and receptive cunt.

"Ooohhhhhh, maaaaawwwww!"

The buxom MILF was audaciously proud to have her strapping son release his cream into her. A devious buzz seared her senses as she felt his magma fill into her gully and paint her cuntal walls. Plus, each howitzer-like motion of his big, spewing penis brought her that much closer to her own feral crescendo.

It was between his third and fourth salvo that Jacquelyn curled her toes and groaned.

"Ahhhhhh, Ed! I'm cumming! Oh, yes! You're making me cum!"

The obscene announcement stoked both of them. The maternal legs encased themselves around him, pulling his piledriver deeper into her churning, roaring depths. Her pussy rained all over his dick, while her motions matched his. His ejaculation seemed to get mightier and more forceful. His prick was ecstatic as her buttery tunnel spasmed around it. As they animalistically kissed, both relished the steamy knowledge that his man-cream was illicitly, excitedly mixing with her nectar.

Jackie and Eddie quivered and groaned as their climaxes swept over them like a summer time thunderstorm.

"Uggghhhhh, Mom!"

"Yes! Yesssss!"

Their individual orgasms seemed to feed off the other's, as did their sweaty, thrashing bodies. The passion between mother and son burned so intently, so desirously, that the two were still physically "pitching and catching" long after his cock and her cunt finished their emulsion.

Once exhaustion replaced ecstasy, Eddie and Jackie traded soft, romantic kisses and emotionally blazing stares.

"I love you, Eddie."

He smiled.

"I love you too, Mom."

They both knew the 'love' they exchanged was not the one they maintained just a month ago.

Edward rolled off Jacqueline, reclining on the pillows. He pulled her to him. She planted an endearing smooch to his lips and nestled her head on his chest. His arm encircled her, and he kissed the top of her head. Sleep overtook the two in no time.