Mom at the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed. No tongue, but a lot of emotions, especially apprehension.

*

"Holy shit, Ed! Dude! You made it!" happily exclaimed one of Young Morelli's classmates.

Edward sauntered in, exuding immense confidence, with his mermaid-dressed mother, his arm tightly around her waist.

As word rapidly got out that he did in fact show up for the prom—with a beautiful, mature date, no less—Ed received similar greetings and accolades from close friends and school contemporaries.

The comments were vast.

"Glad you came!", "Who is this beautiful lady?", and—privately: "Man! Barbara drops you and you walk in with this older fox? Fucking A! Good for you, Ed!"

Jacquelyn had to suppress a chuckle when she heard one of them say, "Eddie, you're my hero!" and another state "Talk about upgrading! You went from a Ford to a Ferrari! Fucking awesome, bro!"

She felt an incredible rush. Seeing how her son's coequals were happy for his overcoming the last-minute, heart-wrenching breakup by coming to the prom after all. She also felt a little heady from all the male compliments and glances.

Barbara, from afar, had witnessed her ex's entrance—with a date. She was stunned. She didn't expect him to show. Barbara knew the breakup was entirely self-centered. She couldn't get over how quickly Ed was able to rebound with just not a substitute but with a woman, and not another girl.

She looked at Max. He knew about what she did and had also viewed Morelli's triumphant entrance. He simply shrugged at Barbara.

As classmates, friends, and their dates peppered them with questions and compliments, Ed and Jackie scanned the gymnasium for his former girlfriend. Almost at the same time they spotted her. He flashed her a knowing smile which really meant "Fuck you!," while his mother pointed at the little heartbreaker and gave her the middle finger.

This got an approving roar from the crowd.

Barbara's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped. Then her head slumped because deep down she knew the woman was right for doing that.

Everyone else's attention returned to the newly-arrived couple.

"So, how do you two know each other?" one schoolmate inquired.

She took this one.

"I am friend of the family from when they lived in Queens"

"I guess Ed, you contacted Lynda after..." Tony, one of Ed's closest friends, began wondering.

"Yeah," he answered, sipping on some punch. "I've know this lovely lady pretty much all my life. She had mixed emotions when I called—she felt bad about the breakup...and happy that I was 18 and legal so we could date now!"

This got a howl of laughter from the crowd around them along with several approving applause.

Jacquelyn blushed.

Ed looked at her and with a smile, gently pulled her into him. They kissed, in front of the adoring throng who released a chorus of "Ohhhhhh!"

The lip-lock was a bit stronger than their usual kiss. The two were on an endorphin high. The culmination was the end-result of her plan for payback and dark-horse success for Edward. Judging by everyone's response, including Barbara's, Jackie's design for the prom was a rousing victory.

As for each other, the apprehension Eddie and Jackie felt when they left the apartment had been incredibly tempered and replaced by a flippant, we'll-worry-about-it-later attitude.

After 15-20 minutes of mingling, chatting and sipping punch, the brunette heard the start of a favorite tune. The opening, "Yeah, yeah!", from Salt 'N' Pepa's Whatta Man (feat. En Vogue) sounded from the speakers.

"You'll have to excuse us, folks," Jackie announced to their 'fans', putting down on the nearby table her drink and his. "This is my song about Eddie. Babe?"

She displayed a sensual look to him.

Eddie knowingly glanced at her.

She nodded to the dance floor.

He nodded and the two, holding hands, went to the center of the gym floor and danced.

The private conversations from the dispersing crowd started.

"I'm so happy for him!"

"I betcha he was tapping that fine MILF while he was with Barbara."

"Serves Barbara right!"

"Charles, I am your date for tonight! Would show me some respect and stop gawking at Lynda's tits!"

The covert cougar and her cub, having never danced together before to any type of music, appeared like they had been boogie partners for the longest. It privately surprised them both how they magically they were dancing in sync.

If it could be considered dancing.

It was actually sensuous grinding. The young, muscular form and the buxom, MILF body undulated against each other, and was a heady continuance to the past week's over-the-line, private behavior between mother and son.

The two peered at each other, hungrily and brazenly, allowing the remaining private mental and societal constraints to fall like snowflakes in January.

Ed's penis was hard. It was not at full staff, but it was pretty obvious, especially to his lady, that his tux pants were sporting a commendable tent. Lost in personal triumphant and speedily exiting morals, he flagrantly tossed his lump at his mom, undulating his erection at her skirt portion of her gown.

Jackie, fogged in with similar erotic sentiments, unashamedly complied, moving her crotch to that of her son's and was lasciviously thrilled at the windmill-like movement of the growing appendage against her sex.

Forbidden fruit is sweet.

Forbidden fruit in public—unbeknownst to that public—is diabetic sweet.

As they bumped and grinded together, the two looked at each other with hell-blazing lust and desire. Then, their lips crashed together in a heat-filled kiss. His lips were all over hers, and vice versa.

"Hmmm, Edddddie"

"Ahhhh."

Jacquelyn's tongue quickly slithered into his mouth to connect with its soul mate. His tongue lashed back and the two linguas rolled and strolled with each other, passing saliva and more heavy breathing back and forth between the open mouths.

Their arms went around each other, enabling their hardening and moistening groins to slip against each other.

The young, virile cock was solidified with excitement. As it rubbed it pulsed, rotating feverishly almost like it wanted to some how magically slip through his underwear and pants through the dress split to get to her ardent sheath.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh Mo—Lynda!" he correctively moaned.

The statuesque beauty was fast-tracking into a sexual delirium. She was caressing her boy's chest with her big tits and hard nipples. She mashed her heavy breasts in erratic circles against Ed. Jackie was enjoying bolts of pleasure as her elongated teats, pushing through the gown material, rubbed all over the tux shirt and jacket.

Meanwhile her Victoria's Secret's lace, V-string thong was rapidly getting soaked. Her juices were leaking out like a busted radiator. The sex lips, like her son's dick, pulsated. She felt a tingling throughout her pelvic region.

When the song ended, Edward jumped into action.

"Come on!," he stated urgently.

Taking hold of Jackie's hand with his, they booked out of the gym. Many people noticed the couple running out as if they were in an action movie. Most of the guys smiled while their dates looked puzzled.

Jacqueline felt giddy, like she was about to do something that would get her grounded. She squeezed her boy's hands as he led her down the school hallway. He glanced back at her, smiled, and returned the squeeze.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see!"

A few more feet and he slowed them down near the classroom farthest from the gym. He pushed the code for the pushbutton doorknob lock.

It was worth the C-note I gave the janitor.

Hurriedly, he pulled Jackie inside the room and locked the door. She chuckled lightly in between panting.

Ed spun around to face Jackie. She could see from the hall light streaming in that he looked urgent and determined. He took his bodacious mother in his arms and kissed her savagely. She responded back in kind.

During the feverish, wet smooch, his hands lowered to her curvy, opulent ass and squeezed both cheeks. She broke the kiss to moan.

With her head tossed back, Eddie plastered his lips to the front of her neck. He kissed it, then licked it.

"Ohhhh!" she swooned.

The untamed, amorous hunk picked up Jackie and sat her on the teacher's desk. Keeping his eyes on hers, he shoved his hands under and up the dress.

She knew exactly what his goal was, and lifted her butt off the desk.

Grabbing the thong waistband, Ed quickly yanked down the dental floss-like garment. After the underwear descended her long, bare legs to her heels Jackie stood up, stepped out of them, and seductively reclined back on the desk while maintaining smoldering eye contact with him.

She then grabbed the sides of the gown's front slip and pulled them apart. Her son was surprised at the sight and sound of tearing fabric.

"I don't want an expensive dress getting in your way," she hissed thoughtfully.

Ed displayed a thankful, lewd grin.

Jacquelyn then spread her velvety, smooth thighs.

The senior gawked at the maternal meal before him.

His mother's pussy was a sinful, succulent masterpiece of forbidden fruit. Her vulva was juicy, ripe, and reverberating with unimaginable desire. The entire pubic region, along with the inner thighs, was covered in a fine sheen, thanks to her flowing oils. The black, well kept, matted-down pubic patch was a racing stripe that flared out slightly on the sides. Jackie's labia minora was splayed open, like a pinkish, dewy, blooming flower.

Immediately her son dropped his face into the muculent vagina, at the same time his nose snorted deeply the forbidden, in-heat musk. The facial decent stopped about an inch above the mound and he exhaled. Completely unintentionally—but soon appreciated by both—his breath swept over the clitoral hood and electrified Jackie's hot button.

"Ssssssss-yesssss!" she raspily applauded.

Oedipus then pressed his face against the white-hot surface and passionately, unashamedly, rubbed it over every square inch of his Jackie's crotch.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Ed!"

In wild circles and hurried north-south, south-north directions Edward buffed his face all over the ambrosial, V-shaped area. His cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, lips, and forehead scoured everywhere. He'd rubbed the left side of his face over the mons pubis, then manically flipped his mug to the right and massaged her outer labia with his fresh side. Then he mopped the vaginal opening with his nose. When he painted his face from side to side like a tennis match, her cuntal petals were stretched and spread.

It seemed like his initial goal was to have his face smeared and covered in his mom's pussy juices. The goal was achieved, and then some. He tasted the prohibited nectar, relishing its tanginess from his lips after his facial "massage."

Next Eddie released his very eager tongue, flattened it, and proceeded to lap the span of wet groove.

As she felt his depressed lingua start at just above the perineum and move upward slowly, the sexpot released a verbal hybrid. It was one part gorilla grunt and one part moan of pleasure.

"Ugghhhhooohhhhh!"

His flat, fat tongue tantalizingly swabbed over her sultry lips up and down, down and up. This caused Jackie to arch her back.

"Aaahhhhh!" she moaned lustfully.

She was visually captivated by the sight of her well-dressed son now suckling her distended, excited labia. He sucked them, chewed them—very carefully. Then he took turns pulling each wrinkled petal from her mound and let it bounce back to its original form.

Before the temptress flung her head back in ecstasy, she howled.

"Ohhhh! Youuuu sweet motherfucker! That's it, Eddie! Suck mommy's cunt lips! Suck 'em!"

She punctuated this debauch order with a heated grind of her pubic area into, onto his face.

Edward would emphatically do as he was told. First though he had to tend to her writhing. The handsome lad scooped into his hands her glorious butt cheeks to steady her. He also took liberties in squeezing the two luscious half-moons, while his raunchy, racing mind imagined how his balls would feel crashing against these curves of tight, womanly flesh.

Once he had manually steadied her, Edward then painted both her inner and outer cuntal lips with his tongue. He then skated the flat of the lingua through the saturated pubic patch.

"Hmmmmm, Mom!," Ed paused briefly to offer an obscene critique. "Your pussy taste SO DAMN FUCKING DELICIOUS!"

He leaned in close to the shaking muff and breathed in, deeply, letting the marshy aroma passionately waft through his nose, lungs and mind.

"And your pussy smells," he paused for sexual suspense, "like sex spice from Venus herself!"

Hearing the uber-tawdry raves sent a deeply illicit shiver up Jackie's spine, and seared her decadent mind.

"Ohhh, that's hot, Ed!"

As his mouth returned to kiss and lick her sticky, delicious taco, the brunette enjoyed the wave upon wave of tantalizing pleasure generated from her vagina. The waves washed over her, encompassing her beautiful, banging body. She tossed her head from side to side, while massaging her trembling breasts. This was by far, the absolute best eating out she ever received.

It was incomprehensible that it was all being provided by her own son.

She felt so alive, so on fire—sexually. She soon wanted more.

"Uggghhh! You horny boy! Put your tongue in it! Put your tongue in my pussy! Now!"

Once again, Edward obeyed his parent. Excitedly he inserted his spirited tongue into her eager, sultry slit.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhh!," she groaned, rolling her hips. "Eat me Eddie! Tongue-fuck me! Eat your mother, Edddddieeee!"

The filthy talk from her stoked his taboo heat. Keeping his lingua straight, Edward moved like a bobble head toy, ravishingly jabbing it in and out of Jackie' sweet pussy, as far down inside as he could. The sodden, fleshy insides quivered in delight to their barging, corkscrewing guest.

Eddie's throat muscles were working triple overtime, swallowing the delicious, gushing, pearly sap which ran wild into the reservoir that was his open mouth.

"That's it, baby! That's it!, Oh you eat momma soooooo good!"

Her busy hands flew from her rolling, wavering tits with nub-like teats, to his scalp. She held his head, undulated her MILFy hips, and smashed her broiling hot cunt against his happily-overworked, sticky face. She humped and rode his mouth, his tongue, for all their gratifying, incestuous worth.

Eddie pulled away to remove his tuxedo jacket. He chucked it to a nearby seat, and took control. He placed her legs up on his shoulders, and returned to gliding his fluttering tongue up and down the syrupy length of her gash.

For a few more seconds he tongue-screwed his mom's delectable cunt again, pummeling at first with his rigid lingua, then letting it snake and curve into her hot and buttery groove. He then decreased the velocity as he sensually rolled up his tongue—to her clitoris.

When Edward's tongue softly flickered over her wired clit, Jacqueline's entire form shuddered as if it was 20 below.

"Aaaahhh-eeeee!" she squealed.

The rambunctious and horny Adonis was now using his thumbs on both sides of the clit shaft, essentially jacking off her love nub. With each upward thrust of her thumbs, the clitoral top appeared and he tongued it. Sensually he fluttered his tongue over the hot button.

Jackie thrashed about uncontrollably, unashamedly as her forbidden lover preciously tended to her sexual epicenter.

"Ugh! Ahhhhhh! Oh baby, that's the way!" she raspily encouraged as her spasming cunt rewarded him with more illicit, liquid love.

Next Eddie inserted his middle digit into her slit and fingered it. Less than a minute later, the index finger joined in. He relished the fact that his mother's juicy pussy was so tight. The drooling orifice's "spring water" made fingering the luscious depths a wanton delight, underbedded by the erotic and intensifying sound of audible squishiness.

Jackie was in the heated throes of a carnal experience which was so epically intense, sexually stimulating, and downright wrong. Between the electric pleasure she was being given, who was giving it, where it was being given—not to mention the successful façade and payback just achieved—Jackie honestly thought she was going to loose consciousness.

She didn't. Instead, she caught her lover's eyes, which hovered over her pubic mound. He looked up, proudly displaying his ambrosia-glazed kisser. After that he winked conceitedly, and returned to her slick, vibrating nub.

The Olympian opened his mouth, sucked in the forbidden kernel, rolled it, and swabbed his once-again flattened tongue solidly against it. All the while his fingers were torridly, lasciviously, quickly plugging away at her frothy gap.

Then Edward just wrapped his enthusiastic lips around the energized clitoris and sucked it like there was no tomorrow.

"Ohhhhhh! Ah, Eddie! Suck momma's clit! That's, that's it! Suck it! Suck it! You're gonna make me cum! Suck meeee!"

The lad was impassioned, carnally consumed to orally please, tease, and pleasure his foxy parent. This X-rated campaign was being successfully accomplished by sucking and licking, alternatively, her clitoral head and shaft, all the while his bustling fingers did their thing.

Brazenly, almost rhythmically Jacquelyn ground her candied, scrumptious cunt into Ed's tantalizing mouth. Her orgasm was coming on strong like the flu in wintertime.

"Momma's—, Momma's" she arousingly stuttered as her flaying hips lifted off the desk.

She was finally able to lewdly declare, "Momma's gonna cum!"

Deeply gratifying tremors raced, roared throughout the cougar's body and brain. Her venereal crescendo went on for sometime: her untamed contorting, her sap flooding out to its eager recipient—her son's open mouth—while her moans echoed off the classroom walls.

"Ohhhh, Ed! I'm cumming! Ah, yes! You're making mommy cum! That's it, baby! Oh, yessss!"

He felt like he caught the Super Bowl winning touchdown with 2 seconds left on the clock.

After Jackie's climatic glory subsided and she no longer felt Ed between her sticky, still-shaking thighs, she lifted her head up. She saw him sitting in an adjacent, front-row seat. He had on a Kool-Aid grin, while the streaming hallway light reflected the glossy appearance of his face. He was licking his lips like a just-fed cat.

She returned the devilish smile.

"Come to momma," Jackie sensually commanded.

Edward's smile got wider and toothier. He practically leaped off the chair into her arms. Their mouths were instantly drawn to each other like magnets. The kiss was wet, sloppy, and blistering.

Jacquelyn was no stranger to tasting her own honey. At least twice a week when she masturbated she would suck, lick, and savor her own liquidity, bountiful quantities just excavated from the volcanic gash.

"Aaahh, ohh, Ed!" she erotically exhaled, stopping to lap off some her honey from each side of his face. "That was beyond incredible!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

They glared at each other animalistically. They breathed asthmatically.

"Mom, I gotta fuck you!"

"Yeahhhh!" she sinfully hissed. "But not here. Let's go home. Fuck me on your Dad's bed!"

She could already see in his eyes he liked the impure notion. Yet she continued her sexy sales pitch with uber confidence.

"Ed, fuck your mother on your father's bed!"

The hunk carnally snapped. He moved away from Jackie and almost violently took her hand, dragging her to the door. While he unlocked it, she fixed her dress and retrieved her discarded thong, shoving it into his tux jacket pocket.

Ed led them down a crisscrossing hallway which got them to another exit. This one however was on the other side of the parking lot away from their limousine. They burst through the unlocked doorway and headed in a semi-circle to their ride.