Mommy & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

But before I could mount her she was dribbling piss on the sheets, so I reached over and got the whip and gave her ass three good swats and her cunt two swats. She screamed and hollered as I did it but I told her she was making the fucking bed wet and that she was naughty for doing it. Then I spread her cunt lips wide open and thrust my erect cock in her very wet cunt. She squealed in delight as the cock hit the back wall of her big cunt. I just left it there and wiggled and screwed it around inside her. I felt her warm juices cover my long prick as she climaxed once. Then I pulled it all the way out of her cunt and thrust it back in again.

She cried out "You big motherfucker. Your cock is playing tricks with my fucking pussy. Even Frank doesn't fuck me this good. Now give me a big load of your 'baby batter' and knock me up."

"I'll give you my baby batter mommy, but I don't think daddy wants you knocked up again." I told her. "As drunk as you are all of the time you can't take care of another baby."

I pulled my cock out once more and as I thrust back in her cunt I began squirting my hot semen inside her cunt walls. She went into ecstacy and wiggled and squirmed around on the bed trying to get my cock inside her cunt even further than it already was. I left it inside her for another minute or so, then told her she was going to get to suck it clean of our juices. However, I was going to stuff a pair of bikini panties inside her cunt opening so she wouldn't leak semen all over the place.

I dismounted from behind her and told her to get her mouth over to the edge of the bed so she could clean my prick off. She sucked it for a minute or so then I got a pair of black bikini panties from her dresser drawer and told her to lie down on the bed. The semen was already beginning to ooze out of her cunt, so I carefully began stuffing her cunt with the bikinis, crotch first so it would have all the semen in it. When I finished I got on the bed and told her to suck my cock some more. If she was good I told her I might give her another shot of V.O. and a beer.

"Oh darling, I'll be good and suck your cock and play with your nuts. Your cock just set me off when you spurted all of your hot semen inside of me." she said. She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking it very gently. She played with my nuts, fondling them very gently.

Finally, she had sucked my cock long enough and suggested I go upstairs and bring my lingerie down and put it on for her. I got my black eight strap garter girdle, dark brown Manhattan heel stockings, black cut out bra, a pair of sheer blue Directoire Knickes, and one inch pumps and took them downstairs to the bedroom.

Mommy sat quietly on the edge of th bed and watched as I slipped my garter girdle on followed by my bra. Then I rolled each stocking down, slipped it over my foot, and pulled it up. They were opera length so they came up nearly to my nuts. I fastened the four garters on each side then slipped on my pumps. Mommy told me to not put my knickers on yet as she was enjoying looking at my cock dangling down my thigh past my stocking tops.

To show her delight she reached over and fondled my flaccid cock, playing with my long foreskin as she did so. I informed her it was quite late and we needed to get to bed and get some sleeep. But I also reminded her when I woke up with a hard on, she was going to get fucked with my cock again. Now I wanted to nurse her teats.

We laid down on the bed and she turned so she was on her right hand side. I fondled her teat and stuck her nipple in my mouth and began nursing her. I nursed gently and suckled her for about twenty minutes. She oooed and aahed and rubbed my nylon clad legs with her hand. Then I changed and began suckling her left teat.

I must have fallen asleeep because the next thing I knew was sensing her getting back into the bed and reaching for my cock. I felt for her crotch of her knickers and found they were pretty wet. She must have pissed, not pulling her bikinis out of her fucking cunt and the piss dribbled all over them and when she pulled her knickers back up, they got wet too.

She played with my foreskin, pinching it and sqeezing it, finally beginning to stroke my cock. She also rubbed her hand over my nylon covered leg, which also felt very nice. As she was doing that, I pulled a nipple into my mouth and began nursing on her teat again. As I settled into doing that, mommy pulled my foreskin back and began stroking my cock with enthusiasm causing it to become erect immediately. She then reached down and began to fondle my nut sack which was hanging low between my legs.

She stopped momentarily, raised her ass off of the bed and pulled her knickers down to her ankles, kicking them off onto the floor. Then I felt her reach into her crotch and pull her bikini panties out of her cunt and put them on the floor. She told me to stop nursing her teat, and as I did so, she mounted me and slipped my raging cock all the way inside her wet fucking cunt. She was completely impaled on my fucking cock and was apparently enjoying it, as she was ooohing and aaahing as she fucked me. I just laid there and let her position herself on my cock however she wanted to do so.

As she was fucking me, I reached up and grabbed a teat and pulled her nipple into my mouth and began nursing on it again. The longer I sucked her nipple, the longer it became, and I just nibbled on it and pulled at it with my mouth.

"You are just a great big mommyfucker, you big prick." she cried out. "Fucking me like I need a long prick inside my fucking cunt to spread baby batter all around inside and breed me. Just imagine being bred by your own son. Now just keep that long fucking prick inside me so I can climax and spill my love juices all over your long cock darling."

With that I could hold back no longer and blasted my pollen inside her cunt, spurting not once, but six times. I could already feel my semen running down the walls of her cunt, so I knew it was going to be leaking out immediately after I got my prick out of her.

"When you get off of my cock you need to reach along side the bed and find your bikinis so you can stuff them back inside your cunt. Otherwise all my pollen is going to leak out your cunt right away." I said.

As she slipped out of me I rolled over and got off the bed and went around to her side to help her. The first help I gave her was telling her to open her fucking mouth so she could suck all the juices off of my cock. She reached for my cock and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking it clean. Then I took the bikinis and began stuffing the crotch of them back up into her very wet cunt. She finished cleaning my cock off and I went back on my side of the bed, got back in and reached for another teat to nurse. I must have fallen asleep with it in my mouth, because when I woke up an hour later it was lying beside me. Mommy was snoring softly so I reached over and rubbed her stocking clad legs. Surprisingly her nylons were still held up tightly by her roll garters and were up on her thighs. I turned over and went back to sleep.

It was about eight o'clock when we both woke up and the first thing she said was "I have to really piss baby. I want to go out on the side porch and piss cause I can spread it all over the porch." I got up and told her to raise her ass off the bed and I pulled her knickers down and the bikinis out of her cunt. The bikinis were drebched with semen. I hung them over the back of her dressing table chair to dry. She got off the bed, pushed her stockings down, then pulled them back up nice and straight and up to her cunt lips.

I took her by the hand and led her to the side door. She went out on the porch and I told her to spread her hairy legs wide apart so I could watch the piss spurting out of her peehole.

She bent her legs at the knees, peeled her cunt lips wide open, and began peeing. It just dribbled at first, then became a steady stream spraying way out in front of her about four feet.

She hadn't been kidding when she said she needed to piss. She must have pissed for a solid two minutes, then the stream began to ease up until it was finally just dribbling down her stockings, getting them wet too. She continued to dribble with it running down both thighs until I could see she was getting her stockings quite wet too.

"Get down on your knees you whoring cunt." I told her. "I need to piss and I'm going to give you a piss cocktail. Now open your fucking mouth so I can spray your tonsils with hot pee. " I just stood right in front of her and began peeing through my foreskin right into her mouth, a few squirts at a time. She swallowed every squirt I gave her until I finally decided to give her an extra long squirt. I caught her off guard and she sputtered and spewed and spit part of it out.

Finally, I just decided "What the fuck?" and opened up full blast right on her face and teats drenching her in golden liquid. When I finally finished pissing I just stuck my peter at her mouth and said "Just suck the fucking prick clean you whore. Pull my foreskin back and suck the head of it too. If you do a good job I'll give you a shot of V.O. and a cold beer. If you don't satisfy me, I'll give you five lashes with the leather."

She immediately grasped my cock, put it in her mouth and began sucking on it. A minute later, she pulled my foreskin back, exposing a very wet head, and began sucking on it again. After about two minutes, I told her she could stop and I would give her a drink.

I went into the kitchen and got the V.O. and poured a shot and took it to her. She gulped it down and then I got a beer for her. She took a big swig of that and looked at me and said "I have to piss some more dear. Would you like me to piss on you?"

"Well, why not? I pissed all over your face and teats so I guess you can piss on me too. Then we'll take a shower together and soap each other all over." I replied.

We went back out on the porch and I laid down on the floor. She straddled me and squatted down a bit. She spread her cunt lips wide open and the piss erupted from her peehole like water flowing out of a faucet. She pissed all over my cock and nuts, then moved up to my face. I opened my mouth a drank a few golden droplets. Then she was finished and just said. "Now just sit up and lick my fucking wet pussy."

I sat up and put my face in her wet cunt and licked her cunt. She suddenly gave me another generous shot of her hot pee which I drank. Then I licked her peehole and moved up to her clit and sucked on it. Mommy told me that was enough and backed off of me. I got up off the porch floor with my garter girdle, bra, and stockings all soaked from her piss and we went back into the kitchen.

"It's shower time." I told her. I unhooked my drenched stockings and peeled them down my legs, unhooked my bra, and pulled my garter girdle off. I then peeled her wet stockings down her legs and put all the wet clothes together in a heap.

We headed into the shower and I got the water adjusted and we stepped in. I took the soap and told her I was going to wash her all over. She put her shower cap on so her hair wouldn't get wet and I began lathering her back and butt. I washed her getting a nice lather with the soap. Then I told her to turn around and spread her legs open so I could wash her hairy cunt. Just as I was about to begin soaping her pussy, she began pissing again. I told her she was being naughty doing that while I was trying to clean her pussy. She just looked at me and gave me her drunken smile. She finished pissing and I soaped her cunt and in doing so put a couple of fingers up inside her vagina. She looked at me with a quizical look and smiled. I finger fucked her for a minute or so, then took them out and finished washing her cunt and belly.

Mommy reached down with her hand and began fondling my cock and balls as I washed her big teats. I purposely lingered on her nipples, hoping to get them erect so I could suckle on them. They began to get nice and stiff and I lowered my mouth and took her right nipple in it and began nursing her. She swooned a little bit, but I held on tightly to her so she didn't fall.

She decided we needed to ge dried off so we could continue playing with each other back in the bedroom, so we turned off the shower and stepped out onto the bathmat.

I had dried mommies back and the back of her legs and thighs and was on my knees ready to bry her cunt when the bahroom door suddenly opened. I looked up and the first thing I saw were two pairs of legs both encased in nylon stockings. There stood Frank and his wife Marie. Marie was a bit on the big side, but she had a black eight strap garter girdle holding up her sheer brown stockings and a large cut our bra that nicely showed of her ample teats. Both the nipples were engorged and the areolas were sticking out of the open cups, ready to be sucked.

Marie had a huge forest of belly hair, but as I looked at her cunt, I could see it was bare and her cunt lips were hanging down about an inch. She was also wearing a pair of brown leather pumps with two inch heels.

Frank was still in his garter belt and stockings from yesterday along with his one inch pumps. His cock was hanging down with his cockhead still covered. It was quite apparent that both of them had been drinking.

I asked what they were doing and Marie said "My fucking husband told me you had a cock that was longer than his and shaped like a sword and I told him I wanted to see it. So we came over and here we are. Looks like we caught you in the midst of a communal shower. Margart, do you always shower with someone else besides your husband?"

"Now John, let my husband finish drying your mother's cunt and you come over here so I can inspect your man size cock that Frank keeps teling me about. I'm sure he is quite capable of finding all the places that need to be dried since he seems to be rather familiar with her and her cunt."

I got up off my knees, handed Frank the towel, and walked over to where Marie was standing. As soon as I got near her I could smell the alcohol on her breath and knew she was close to being drunk. She pulled me close with her left arm, wrapping it around me, gave me a huge kiss, and reached down and began fondling my cock all at the same time.

She reached over and took a towel off the rack and began wiping the water off of me. When she reached my cock and nut sack, she got on her knees and proceeded to give it good inspection, even peeling my foreskin back. She carefully dried it, then took it in her mouth and sucked on it a few times to make it get erect.

As Marie was sucking my cock I looked over at mommy and saw she had Frank's massive organ in her mouth. He was standing and as she was sucking him off he was twisting and pulling on her long nipples. The look on her face was as though she were in Heaven and thoroughly enjoying herself.

Meanwhile, Marie was sucking me vigorously and then suddenly stopped and wanted me to help her get up. I grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet and she stumbled over to the toilet, straddled it, and began letting the piss fall out of her long cunt lips. Some ran down her thighs and legs soaking her brown stockings, but most streamed into the toilet. Finally, after about a minute it trickled and then stopped. She motioned for me to come to her and as I got in front of her she opened her cunt lips and said "Now suck my fucking peehole until I pull away from you or tell you to stop."

I got down on my knees in front of her and she spread her hairless lips open as wide as she could. I immediately saw her gaping peehole and fastened my mouth to it and began sucking on it. She wiggled and squirmed and writhed and oooohed and aaaahed like the world was all hers. I tried sticking my tongue into her peehole and that set her off even more. Finally, she just sighed and I knew she had climaxed. She pulled away from me and as I got up she grabbed me and kissed me again, searching for my tongue with hers.

I looked at mommy and Frank and she was just letting go of his massive cock and pulling his foreskin down over the head of it. She stood up and Frank finished drying her off.

Marie said "Now, you two need to get dressed then we're going to have some dinner and drinks and then we will spend the night fucking each other."

Frank went downstairs with mommy and Marie came with me into my bedroom. She looked at my lingerie and said "Oh my. You a much larger selection of things than I would have guessed." With that she picked up my red eight strap garter belt, black Manhattan heel stockings, sheer white Directoire Knickers, and told me to put them on. She looked in my closet and found my black leather two inch pumps and gave them to me to put on also.

I dressed as she watched saying "You must do this often. You certainly know how to put your things on. Now come over here and eat my pussy again before we go downstairs so I can climax again."

I pushed her back on my bed as the spread her legs apart and pulled her long cunt lips wide open. I found her clit with my mouth and sucked on it setting her off in a frenzy. Then I went to her cunt hole and stuck my tongue up in it, then I sucked on it creating yet another frenzy. Finally, unable to sustain herself any longer, she let out a holler and climaxed shaking and squirming on the bed.

I pulled my face away from her cunt and played with her long cunt lips twisting and pulling on them. I told her she should get them pierced and put some weights on them to extend them even further. She indicated that Frank didn't want her to do that although she thought she would like it.

I put my heels on and we headed downstairs. As we reached the bottm of the stairs we could hear mommy screeching like a banshee saying "You cuntlicker Frank. You're making me come all over the place. I'm so fucking wet I don't think I'll ever get dry."

We looked in and mommy had her legs up in the air and Frank had his face buried in her hairy cunt sucking on it strongly. It was obvious he was enjoying eating her pussy and she was in heat with him doing it to her.

Marie said "She looks like a fucking whore who can't get enough man. Does your father ever fuck her?"

I told her I didn't know if he did but I had fucked her several times last night so I knew she was getting cock in her. Marie just laughed and looked at me, then at Frank and mommy and said "I think we all need a drink or two and some dinner. Then we can have a smoke and do some serious fucking and sucking."

"Frank, you cuntlicker. Give it up and get your fucking cock out of bed. Margaret, you fucking whore, get your wet cunt up so we can fix dinner. Then if he is still horny you two can go at it all night while I fuck John."

We kind of all looked at each other in our feminine attire, especially with all of us in high heels.

Mommy said to me "Take those fucking DK's off so we can all see your fucking prick. Don't try and hide it from us. I'm sure Marie likes it as much as I do judging from the way she was sucking you off in the bathroom."

We all headed out to the kitchen to fix some dinner, have drinks, and smoke cigarettes. As they all went in front of me I checked to see that everyones seams were nice and straight. To my utter amazement I saw that they were. Mommy had also decided to put a cut out bra on so if anyone wanted to nurse her, we could without her teats flopping all over the place.

I got out the bottle of V.O. and shot glasses while Frank fixed salad and hash browns. Marie put the rib eye steaks in the broiler and we sat down to have a drink or two. I poured shots for everyone and we toasted and downed the shots followed by a good swig of beer. I poured a second shot and we sipped this one, except for mommy, who tossed it down in one gulp, and chased it with more beer.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers