Mommy & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Lee asked her if she wanted a drink of beer or piss. She informed him she could drink some piss but would then need a beer. Lee removed his swollen cock from Juanita's mouth and turned so it was level with Margaret's mouth. She opened her mouth and he began pissing in it immediately. He didn't piss continuously. He pissed in spurts giving her just enough to get her mouth filled so she could swallow it then open her mouth again for the next spurt. He did that about ten times when suddenly Juanita announced that she wanted a drink of it too. So Lee turned back to his wife and gave her several shots of piss while Margaret decided she wanted to suck my prick some more.She just took hold of it and plopped it in her mouth again and began sucking it again.

Suddenly she stood up and she and Juanita both said they needed to piss, but wanted to do it on the side porch. Margaret slipped into her sling back heels while Juanita put on her pumps. Srprisingly, neither of their stocking seams were crooked after all the fucking they had gone through during the night. Lee put his one inch heels on and I slipped into my leather pumps and followed the women out to the porch.

Neither woman wasted any time. They both spread the legs apart, half squatted, held their cunt lips wide open and pissed. Their streams must have travelled ten feet in the air landing well out on the sidewalk in front of the porch. They each pissed and pissed until their was a good sixed puddle of water on the sidewalk. Then it tapered off and fianlly fell in dribbles on the porch floor under their cunts.

Margaret told Lee to get on his knees and lick her peehole dry and Juanita told me to do the same thing. Finally satisfied, they said they were ready for a drink and some breakfast.

It was a funny sight in the kitchen with all of us wearing various parts of women's lingerie and Lee and I having our cocks just flopping around unfettered.

We fixed some breakfast, had a couple of Bloody Mary's, smoked a couple of cigarettes, cleaned up and Margarets held Lee's cock while he pissed off the back porch and Juanita held onto mine as I pissed.

They packed up their things and headed for home about nine o'clock and it wasn't ten minutes later until daddy called and siad he would be home by early to mid afternoon.

Margaret and I cleaned up the house, got all the pissed on lingerie plus what we were wearing and put it into the washing machine to launder then we headed for the shower to clean up.

Daddy got home about three in the afternoon. Margaret was wearing stockings, a black garter belt,a very sheer pair of black Directoire Knickers that covered her stocking tops,a cut out bra, and a black waltz length gown. He asked her what had gone on while he was gone and she told him that I had mowed the yard, she'sdone some washing and that was about it.

He reached under her robe and felt her knickers and told her to go in the bedroom and wait for him. He asked me if she had been good and I smiled and told him she had been perfect.

I went up to my bedroom for about five minutes then went back downstirs very quietly and listened outside their bedroom.

"What do you mean you didn't fuck anybody besides John you fucking whore?" he asked mother. "Where was Frank? Where was Lee? You mean they never showed their faces, or I mean, their cocks here while I was gone? How many times did you fuck or suck John's prick? How come your fucking DK's are dry? Didn't John shoot any fuck juice into your big cunt? Now let me pull these fucking DK's off of you so I can see your hairy fucking cunt. Then maybe I'll let you suck my cock you bitch."

I quietly moved into the living room and saw that the packet doors were still opened about ten inches. Daddy had Margaret standing in her sling backs beside the bed and peeled her DK's off her legs and threw them on the floor.

"I should put the fucking ball gag in your mouth and the spreader bar on your legs and whip your fucking cunt." he said to her.

I saw her eyes widen in fear and she shook her head from side to side. "No dear. Please don't do that. You can do anything you want to but don't whip my cunt." she said.

"Then get down on your knees and get my fucking prick in your mouth. Suck my foreskin first and them maybe I'll just shoot my load off into your mouth. You seem to love having a big prick in your mouth." daddy told her.

She sunk to her knees, fondled his nut sack first, then took his partialy erecct cock in her hand and played with his foreskin. She pulled it down further over the end of his helmet and began nibbling on it. Then she peeled it back over his head and stuffed his cock in her mouth sucking very hard on it.I could see his cock becoming quite erect and giving her a huge mouthful to suck on.

Daddy told her to get on the bed and on her knees and arms so he could mount her from behind. She got on the bed, he opened her cunt lips up and rammed his hard prick all the way in her cunt in one motion. She gasped as he rammed it in, but was soon wiggling her ass as he pushed in and pulled out of her cunt.

I heard her say "Give it to me you fucking motherfucker. Knock me up so I can have another baby. I want you to get me pregnant again darling."

He told her he wasn't going to knock her up and quickly pulled his prick out of her cunt and managed to get around in front of her where he shot his load of semen right into her face and mouth.

"Here's your fucking baby batter." he said. "Now suck my prick again so you get all of it in your mouth and swallow it. Then if you're good, I might let you have a drink or two."

I was amazed to find Margaret still wearing almost everything she had put on after we took our shower together.

Daddy had taken her DK's off and had added some weighted clips to her nipples but she was still wearing her Manhattan heel pattern stockings and her black garter belt.

Daddy took his cock and squeezed it so some more semen came out of the head of it and he pushed this into Margaret's mouth for her to swallow. She eagerly licked it up with her tongue. It was about this time he looked through the packet doors and saw me standing there watching them.

I was still wearing my garter belt and stockings. My cock was semi erect and swaying back and forth as I had watched them.

"Do you need to give your mother some baby juice too?" he asked. "You did fuck her while I was gone didn't you?"

"Yes. I fucked her three times after you left yesterday. Is she still in heat and needing more cock?" I asked.

"Well, look at her. She has gobs of baby juice around her mouth and she is whimpering like she needs more so why don't you just stick you cock up to her mouth and see what she does? Then I will go out to the kitchen and get drinks for us so she can get drunk again."

I stuck my prick up around Margaret's mouth and sure enough she just opened it and sucked it in, also getting my nut sack in her hand and fondling them. She sucked so hard I came almost instantly and sprayed the back of her throat with a healthy dose of about six squirts of hot semen. Daddy just stood in the doorway watching the entire scenario with her. She finished sucking my prick and let go, sunk her head down on the pillow, totally exhausted and in a state of bliss.

I went with him to the kitchen where he grabbed a fifth of V.O. and four shot glasses and I picked up six bottle of beer. As we started back to the bedroom through the dining room, the front door opened and Agnes stumbled in the doorway. Seeing us, she grinned, pulled her dress up exposing her very sheer black DK's she was wearing and began pissing. She was drunker than a thousand indians and grinned at daddy and me as she pissed. It ran out the gusset of her knickers and down her stocking clad legs, soaking her stockings. When she finished a minute or so later, she let her dress down, her knees buckled, and fell down on the dining room floor in her puddle of piss causing her dress to get soaking wet too.

Daddy couldn't believe the fucking old bitch had come home drunk. "Where did she go?" he asked me.

"I don't know." I told him. "She was here yesterday and I was so busy with mommy I didn't see or hear her leave. Obviously she went someplace with someone and spent the night and got some booze from them."

"Take her fucking wet knickers off of her. Let's see what old gray haired cunt looks like then we may find out if she got fucked last night." he said. "If she has semen stains in her knickers or traces of it around her cunt lips we'll know she fucked somebody."

I reached for the waistband of her knickers, got my thumbs hooked inside of them and pulled them down to her knees then slipped them off of her legs. They were soaking wet. Daddy took them and looked at the gusset and put them on the floor. He reached down and spread her cunt lips apart and inserted a finger in her vagina. When he retracted it, he smelled it and said "Ah ha. Semen. The old bitch had somebody's cock in her cunt last night. Let her lie there for awhile until we have given your whore mother a drink then I'll decide what to do with her."

We headed into the bedroom and Margaret was sitting on her potty in the stairwell pissing.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"Your fucking mother just walked in the front door, pulled her dress up, pissed her knickers, and fell down in a faint. She got fucked by somebody last night because her cunt smells like semen." daddy told her. "Now get up so I can get you in the spreader bars if you want a drink you whore."

"Not the spreader bars darling. Please? Then I know you'll put the ball gag in my mouth too and I don't want that tonite. Please, no ball gag. I'll do what you want me to do darling."

"John get the bars from under the bed. If she wants a drink of whisky she's going to get spread.

Now spread you fucking legs apart and let me see your wet fucking cunt. Oh, I just thought of something else. Margaret, your fucking mother is passed out on the dining room floor. We took her knickers off of her because she pissed them, but if you go out and suck her pussy and eat her cunt, I'll give you the whisky you want so you can get drunk again."

"I'll do that." Margaret said. "It beats having my legs spread open with that fucking metal bar."

Daddy and I put the whisky and beer down and helped Margaret out to where her mother was lying. I hadn't noticed at first but now I saw that Agnes had gray belly fur but her cunt had been shaved clean. Agnes was flat on her back and daddy and I spread here stockinged legs apart and Margaret got down on her knees with her wet cunt right over her mothers face. She lowered her head and began licking and sucking on Agnes's cunt. She licked and sucked it for about three minutes when daddy told her that was enough. She could have her whisky and beer now.

We went back into the bedroom and I asked daddy if he knew who shaved Agnes's cunt. He told me he did. It was a way to keep her under control. He also told me he was fucking her now and then and that tonite I could fuck Margaret and he would go upstairs and fuck Agnes. He told me to give Margaret another shot of VO and another beer. Then we went out to the dining room and got Agnes up on her feet and walked her upstairs to her bedroom. Daddy unzipped her wet dress and took it off. She was wearing a black cut out bra that left about half of her teats exposed along with the black garter girdle and stockings.

Daddy told me to go downstairs and get the spreader bar and ball gag and bring it back up to him. He was going to gag the bitch and spread her legs apart tonite then give her a whipping with the crop for being naughty again.

I unhooked the garters on her stocking and peeled them down her hairy legs. I guess daddy had told her to not shave her legs and her pits anymore too. He simply told me to leave her garter girdle and bra on and we laid her down on the bed. He told me to fuck Margaret a couple of times tonight and he would take care of Agnes. I went downstairs and mommy was sitting on her potty again taking another piss. She looked at me funny as she was pissing and I knew she was on her way to getting drunk again.

She reached up and fondle my prick and then my nuts and pulled my cock toward her mouth. "I want to suck your cock baby." she said, "Then I'm going to put this lovely cock in my cunt and have you fuck me and fill me with your baby batter so I get pregnant again."

I said "You will have to wait a few minutes because I have to get some things for daddy and take them up to him." Margaret looked at me with a drunken grin on her face as I picked up the ball gag and spreader bar and took them upstairs.

Daddy took the spreader bar from me and put the cuffs around each of Agnes's ankles then put the ball gag in her mouth. "Now stand up you old bitch." he said. He helped ease her out of the bed so she as standing beside it. Now I noticed that not only were her cunt lips shaved, but they hung down from her cunt like turkey wattles, about an inch and a half long. Daddy took a short length of rope and loosely tied her hands together in back of her so she could not reach for him.

She looked a bit funny standing there only in her cut out bra and her garter girdle. He took his hands and pulled her long cunt lips open and put a lead weight on each one to make them hang down even further than they did. I looked at her and she appeared to still be a bit drunk. Her eyes were still glazed and she seemed to not know what was going on.

Daddy reached into a chair and came up with the quirt and immediately swung it quite hard at her cunt lips. Agnes winced as the leather hit her lips. The first stroke was at once followed by three more and she tried to cry out but with the ball gag in her mouth was unable to utter a sound.

Then daddy turned her around so she was facing her bed and administered three strokes to each of her ass cheeks. She jumped as the quirt smacked her ass and began quivering from the lashing being administered.

Daddy turned her around again and asked her if she needed more. Agnes shook her head from side to side indicating she had no interest in any more strokes being given. Daddy told her that if she was naughty anymore and came home drunk he would whip her within an inch of her life. She just looked at him pleadingly and nodded that she understood.

He took the ball gag out of her mouth and she said "Thank you Master. I appreciate you spanking me. Now I need to piss again."

"Go get the potty out of the bathroom John so the old whore can take a piss. Then I'll unfasten the spreader bar and undo the rope on her wrists. Then I think I'll fuck her about three times tonite. Maybe even as old as she is, she may have a fertile egg or two and I can breed her." daddy said.

When I came back with the potty daddy had fastened the weights to her thighs with some ribbon so when she pissed it wouldn't hit the weights. her cunt lips were open even further than before and as I held the potty under her cunt the piss just spurted out in a heavy stream. Agnes must have pissed for about a minute then it was all over.

I took the potty from beneath her and daddy untied the cuffs around her ankles and released the spreader bar. I could see he was getting a bit excited and aroused because his cock was beginning to get erect.

"Get on the bed Agnes. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to suck John's cock while I do. Then he is going to go downstairs and fuck your whore daughter tonite while I spend the night fucking you. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes master daddy. I understand and I'll be very pleased to fuck your long fat cock."

she replied. As she said that he just rammed the length of his prick clear up inside her very wet cunt. She screamed a bit, but then I stuck my prick in her mouth and shut her up.

Agnes was still wearing her cut out bra and she had nipples that were somewhat long and easy to latch onto. While she sucked my cock I reached down with my left hand and squeezed her left nipple quite hard. She opened her mouth to squeal, then continued sucking my cock. I pulled my cock out of her mouth because I didn't want to have her make me shoot my load as I was going downstairs and fuck my mother. So I latched on to her left nipple and suckled it for a minute or so while daddy was still ramming his cock in and out of her piss wet cunt.

I finally had enough and went down to mother's bedroom where she was lying on the bed in a rather drunken stupor. She was still wearing her garter girdle and stockings as well as her cut out bra. She looked at me with her glazed eyes and I simply put my cock up to her mouth and told her to nurse on it for a few minutes. She lifted it and put it in her mouth and reached for my nuts to fondle them as she sucked my cock. As she sucked me, she pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and then back down. She was also playing gingerly with my nuts and I finally had to pull away and rest a minute.

"Do you want anothere shot of VO?" I asked She could hardly let me get the question out of my mouth before she slurred a "Yyyyesss." I went to the dresser and poured her a shot and gave it to her. She downed it in one swift swallow and looked at me as though asking me for another. I told her she couldn't have one right now and that I was going to fuck her.

"I ne, nee, need to piss dar, darling." she slurred. I helped her out of bed and walked her to her potty on the stairs. She was pissing before she even sat down and it sounded like a torrential rain hitting the windows. She finally began to dribble and as she stood up I could see she was still peeing so I told her to sit back down until she finished. Finally she slurred the words that she was done and stood up. Pee was running down her thighs and her cunt hair was soaking wet.

I took her back into the bedroom and my cock was pretty erect, so I told her I wanted her to mount me and ride my cock. She grinned that drunken grin of hers and got on the bed and slipped one leg over me, spread her cunt lips apart and sat down on my cock. With her cunt being so wet she just slid the entire length of my prick and ooohhed and aaahhed as it went up to her cervix.

I could feel the tip of my cock on something solid so I presumed she had it in her cunt up to her cerix.

Her nipples looked very inviting sticking out of the cut out cups of her bra so I began nursing on her left one. I nibbled around on it then began suckling it in earnest. Margaret must have enjoyed it because, as drunk as she was, she pulled my head even closer and I suckled it veryhard. Suddenly she pulled her teat away and moved the other one over so I could nurse on it.

This began to set me off and she must have felt my prick growing inside her cunt because she began bucking up and down on my cock until I could stand it no longer.

I erupted inside her giving her at least five and perhaps six good spurts of hot semen, seemingly filling her cunt full of it. She wanted me to continue nursing her as she went through a paroxysm of spasms getting her jollies off again. I think she must have had about three separate climaxes then settled down on my cock. I knew when she got off of me she was going to have gobs of semen running down her thighs.

I looked down at the side of the bed and saw the DK's daddy had made her take off. I told Margaret when she got off of me to roll on here side and I would slip the DK's on her ankles and pull them up to her ass. Then she would have to pull themup the rest of the way. So she slipped off of my cock and rolled on her back. I pulled the DK's up and she pulled them up to her waist.

Then I moved up in the bed so she was looking at my cock and told her to suck all the love juices off of it. She played with my nut sack as she put her mouth over my cock and began licking all the excess semen and her juices off it. She twirled her tongue around it and finally nipped my foreskin with her teeth and pulled it back over the head of my cock. Margaret had obviously had a lot of experience in the cock sucking department with several other men.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers