Mommy & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Easy mommy," I said. "You're gonna be fucking drunk before dinner and then you'll feel bad."

"Don't try and tell me how I'll feel you big prick." she replied. "I can handle my fucking liquor and if I want to get drunk I'll get fucking drunk. Frank has fucked me when I've been drunk."

Dinner was put on the table and we all ate heartily as we were hungry. Dishes were cleared and rinsed then we had coffee with brandy and cigarettes. I knew mommy was playing with Franks cock under the table because she used her right hand to drink coffee with, but her left hand was under the table. However, Marie was also playing with my cock so I couldn't say anything. Marie was playing with my foreskin, pinching the end of it and rolling it back and forth between her thumb and forefinger as well as pushing it back then pulling it forward again. I knew she trying to make me get an erection.

Suddenly, to no ones great surprise mommy announced she needed to piss. "Margaret" Marie said, "Why don't you just go out onto the side porch right here, spread your hairy fucking cunt lips and take your piss while we all watch you?"

So, with mommy leading the way, we all went out the side door onto the porch and watched as she struggled to spread her legs wide apart and open her hairy cunt lips. Once done however, the pee began dribbling out of her peehloe, then turned into a torrent of water, running down her thighs and legs soaking her stockings and then straight down onto the porch floor.

When she was nearly finished Marie came and stood in front of her and put her hand under mommy's peehole to catch the golden nectar. She lifted her cupped hand to her mouth and drank all she had captured.

"Delicious." she said as she reached for more. She drank that and then said "Frank, you fucking cuntlicker. Get your balls over here and get down on your knees and lick Margaret's wet fucking cunt. She has pee all over her cunt hair and I know you love to suck her pussy."

Margaret staggered back a few steps and Frank went over to her, got on his knees, and as Margaret opened her cunt lips again, Frank reached up with his mouth and began licking all the excess drops off of her pussy hair. Once she had done that he grabbed her by the ass cheeks and began probing her cunt with his tongue, finding first her peehole, then her clit, sending mommy into a shuddering climax.

Meanwhile, Marie came to me and began fondling and stroking my cock. "I'm going to fuck you silly all night long tonight," she said as she continued playing with me. "I need to see how well you use that long uncut tool you have between your legs. Now while my husband is fucking around with your mother, why don't you begin sucking my titties?"

I pulled her closer to me so I could reach her teats and closed dmy mouth over the right one and began sucking on it. Her nipple grew erect almost immediately and as I sucked , she stroked my cock even harder.

Finally, she let loose and said "Frank, take your fucking whore girlfriend in the house and do what you are going to do with her. I am taking John up to bed and I'm going to fuck him silly all night long. We will be down at eight in the morning for breakfast." With that, we left them on the porch and I took her upstairs to the bathroom.

"The first thing I want you to do baby is wash my bare cunt. But first I need to pee, then you can wash me, then I'm going to pee a little more for you so you can drink it. Then if you need to pee, I'll put my mouth on your peter and you can pee in my mouth." Marie said.

She stood up over the toilet and spread her bare cunt lips open. Her pee came gushing out like a pressure hose that had been cut. It made so much noise as it hit the water in the toilet bowl I thought it was a river flowing over a falls. She must have pissed a full minute and a half before she stopped.

"Now wash my fucking wet cunt baby." she said as I got a washcloth and rinsed it with warm water then put some soap on it. I gently ran the cloth over her cunt lips and in her slit, then rinsed the cloth out and wiped her cunt off. Then I got on my knees and stuck my tongue in her slit and licked her peehole. She began dribbling piss almost immediately. I drank as much as I could then tried to stick my tongue inside her peehole. That must have tickled her because she dribbled some more onto my mouth. Then I went up and found her very large clit. It was almost as big as a tiny peter. I put my mouth over it and began sucking on it.

"You big fucking cuntfucker." she cried. "That feels so good and I am going to have a huge climax from you sucking on it, but don't stop."

I kept sucking and she had a shuddering climax, almost falling down it was so intense.

Marie told me to let go and to stand up so she could take me into the bedroom and play with my cock then fuck me good. I led her to my room and she sat on the edge of my bed and played with my long foreskin. Finally, she took the foreskin in her mouth and began nibbling and sucking on it before pulling it back to reveal my very red and wet cockhead. I was now totally erect and she told me to get into bed as she laid down with her legs spread wide apart, having kicked her high heels off on the floor.

"I want you to fuck me deep with that fucking prick of yours." she said. "I want that motherfucker deep inside my wet fucking cunt and I want you to fill me up with your seed, even if you knock me up with it.

With that I kneeled between her legs and she guided my cockhead into her gaping and very wet cunt. I drove it deep and hard right to her cervix and as I did so she let out a low pitched scream telling me I was the motherfucker she thought I would be. I continued to leave my cock right there and I could feel her cunt walls get wetter as she climaxed a couple of times.

Then she said "Now pull that long fucker out and push it back in a few times until you spray my cunt with your semen and sperm." I want you to shoot as big a load as you can inside my cunt baby.".

With that, I began pulling out and thrusting back inside. After about ten times I could feel my balls begin to tighten up and I told her "I'm going to flush your cunt out with baby batter."

She must have sensed my climax as she began thrusting and wiggling and as I erupted into her she was wiggling so hard I thought she was going to break my fucking cock off. I must have given her about six shots of semen and then I laid on top of her, both of us breathing hard.

I finally got off of her and she asked me "Do you have any bikini panties in your drawer?" I told her I did and she told me to get a pair so she could stuff them up inside her cunt so my semen wouldn't leak out of it.

I went to my dresser and get a pair of sheer black bikinis and folded them so the crotch was on top and handed them to her. She began stuffing them inside her bare cunt, which was already begining to leak semen out of it. Then Marie reached for my cock and put her mouth over it after she had pulled my foreskin back. She proceeded to suck my wet, red cockhead clean of any remnants of semen, pulling my foreskin back down when she finished. Then I got into bed with her and she placed her right nipple in my mouth and told me to nurse her for a few minutes.

I must have been real tired as I know I fell asleep with her nipple in my mouth. I awoke sometime later and felt Marie next to me with her hand feeling my prick. When I stirred she spoke soothingly to me and told me to just lie still. She played with my nuts and stroked my cock till it started to become erect again.

I reached over and felt her very furry belly and then slid my hand down to her shaved cunt lips. The bikini panties were still in place, so I pulled them out, feeling how wet and sticky they were with all my semen on them.

Marie then quickly got up on her knees and mounted my turgid cock, sliding all the way down on it. I think she came almost immediately as I felt her vaginal walls get wetter. She slipped a nipple in my mouth and told me to suckle her, which I did eagerly. She rode me up and down, up and down, and then sat very quietly with all of my prick inside her as she creamed my cock again.

"I love fucking this magnificent cock of yours." she said. "It is so much better than Frank's and you have so much more imagination of what to do to satisfy a woman my age. Now let me play cowgirl and ride your cock some more darling, then blast my cunt full of uour pollen."

Marie began riding me again and after about three minutes my brain said it was time to pollinate her cunt and I blasted a load of semen into her cunt. She rested on top of me, savoring my cock for as long as she could. Then she quickly slipped off of me and laid down on the bed with her legs stil wide open.

"Now get my bikinis and stuff them back inside my cunt." she said. "I don't want to lose any of your lovely, slippery semen out of my cunt.."

As I got off the bed to retieve her bikinis I brushed my stil wet cock all across the tops of her stockings, leaving a trail of semen across the welt of them. I picked up the panties and walked back to the bed and began stuffing the wet crotch of them back iside her gaping cunt.

Then I moved up to her face where she opened her mouth and pulled my still semi erect cock in and began cleaning it off. I played with her nipples as she sucked me clean, pinching and pulling on them. I must have set her off again becuse I could tell by the way her eyes glazed over she was having another orgasm or two. As she was sucking my cock she was also rubbing her hand up and down over my nylon clad legs as she did.

Finally, Marie was satisfied she had gotten enough cock and told me to get back in bed with her and nurse her teats a little longer. I again took one of her long nipples in my mouth and began nursing her. She purred contentedly as I did so, then finally told me that was enough. She needed to piss. We went into the bathroom and she raised the lid and seat, but straddled the toilet. She stuffed the bikinis into her cunt as far as they would go then began dribbling piss. It started running down both legs onto her stocking tops and continued down her legs. Finally the stream began falling into the toilet bowl and sounded like the spray from a garden hose hitting a puddle of water. She looked at me and smiled as she was pissing. Finally, it began to subside and again trickled down her stockings.

"Looks like I pissed all over my stockings darling. I'll have to have you unfasten them, wash my legs and help me put a clean pair on." she said.

Before I did all of that however, I put my face next to her hairy belly and licked the area around her cunt lips, getting the residue of piss washed away.

Then I began unhooking her garters and peeled her very wet stockings down her hairy legs. It was clear she had not shaved her legs in ages. I rinsed out a washcloth with warm water and put a little soap on it and washed her legs all around, then rinsed and dried them off. I could barely see the edge of the bikini panties she had stuffed into her cunt.

I asked her if she had another pair of stockings with her and she told me they were in her bag. However, it was downstairs so we would have to make a trip down which would give us an opportunity to see what Frank and mommy were doing.

We looked in through the packet doors and saw Margaret on her hands and knees and Frank behind her like a stallion on a mare. He was moving his long prick in and out of her cunt with great force causing mommy to grunt from being pounded.

Both were still wearing lingerie. Suddenly Frank thrust his prick inside of mommy and let go with a quip of "You cockfucking bitch. I'm going to blast your fucking cunt full of baby batter just like you want me to do." With that he just left his long prick inside her until his spasms were complete. Mommy was humping his cock while he just stayed behind her.

Marie and I watched in awe as Margaret kept his turgid prick deep within her cunt, wriggling and squirming like the mare in heat she was supposed to be.

"Frank, you are a complete motherfucker. I love your long fucking prick inside my cunt." she said."Now keep it there and get all your semen inside me, then I'll suck it clean for you."

We watched for a few minutes as Frank let his cock go flaccid then pulled it out with it flopping down against his thigh. Margaret turned around on her hands and knees and took it by her hand and stuffed his head in her mouth, sucking it as she did so. She pulled his foreskin back over his head then licked and sucked on his head, fondling his now spent nuts as she did so.

Marie nudged me and pointed toward the dining room where her purse was. We went into the dining room and she reached into her purse and got a cellophance covered package from it. The package was a new pair of nylon stockings. She took my hand and we went back upstairs to my bedroom so she could open the package and put on some new stockings.

Marie sat in a chair and unwrapped the package. She said "Watch how I put my stockings on darling. Perhaps you will learn something about how to do it better for yourself." I looked at her very hairy legs and ran my hand over the hair.

"It must have been a long time since you shaved them last." I said. "Your hair is very long and very coarse."

"My darling husband made me stop shaving over a year ago." she said. "I can't shave my armpits either but he shaves my cunt lips every two weeks, just to as he tells me "Keep it neat and trim.".

She folded one stocking down to the toes and slipped it over her toes and foot. Then she carefully pulled it up slowly over her knee and up to the top of her thigh. It was fun watching the hair on her leg get matted down by the nylon. She fastened the front garter to the stocking and then did the same thing to the other leg. Then she stood up, fastened the two garters on the sides and told me to finish by fastening the back garters for her.

I finished fastening the stockings to her garter girdle and noticed as she smoothed the stockings with her hands. The heels and seams were black but the nylons were a beige color.Checking that her seams were straight, she slipped her feet into her leather pumps and suggested we go back downstairs to hatch her litle plan with Frank and mommy.

Mommy and Frank were sitting in the living room chairs drinking a beer with a shot glass of V.O. on the table. I could tell it wasn't the first shot or beer that mommy had consumed as her eyes were beginning to look glazed. They were both still clothed and in particular, mommy's teats were sticking out nice and full from her cut out bra. Looked good enough for me to want to suck them again.

Marie asked mommy "Margaret, have you had enough of my darling motherfucker's long cock yet tonite? Have you sucked him off enough or do you still need more?"

Margaret slurred her answer when she replied "I neeeed some, some more of his nice long prick fucking me Marie. I love it that you, you share him with me when, when I need a really good fuck."

"Well drink your shot of V.O. and your beer darling because my Frankie is going to give you one more good fucking before we leave to go home this morning."

Mommy tossed down her shot and quaffed her beer saying she needed to piss before doing anything. Marie helped her out of her chair and guided her to the potty on the stairs.

"Now sit down Margaret, spread your legs wide apart and pull your fucking cunt lips open so we can all hear you as you piss." Marie told her. It sounded like a river going over a waterfall as she pissed. Must have pissed for two minutes, then it abruptly stopped and she was finished.

"Alright Margaret, you get on the bed on your hands and knees. Frank is going to pretend you are a mare in heat and is going to fuck you from behind filling your cunt with his long cock that you crave so much of. John is going to get in front of you so you can suck his long cock while getting fucked, and I am going to be under your chest nursing on you fat teats. So now do you get on the bed or do I have to apply the whip to your ass and cunt?" Marie asked.

Margaret got up on the bed on her hands and knees, spread her legs wide apart and Frank quickly moved in behind her, his very erect prick sticking straaight out in front of him. Marie and I got on each side of Margaret and each taking one of her cunt lips, spread her wide open for Frank to slide his fat cock into her cunt. Margaret squirmed and hollered as he shoved it in all the way, but she was revelling in it. I then got in front of her, told her to open her fucking mouth, and slipped my very hard prick in her mouth. She took one hand and peeled my foreskin back over the head of my cock so she could suck on it too.

Marie laid down on her back, got under Margaret's chect and began nursing one of her big fat teats.

Margaret was humping and bucking as Frank shoved his cock in and out of her wet, gaping cunt, yet being careful to not bite my cock as she sucked on it. I could hear Marie suckling on her teat during all of this activity.

Suddenly Marie screamed at Frank "Fuck her you whorefucker. Breed her with that long schlong cock of yours. Mac knows you're fucking her. Now pump her full of semen and sperm."

With that Frank arched his back, grabbed mommy by the hips, and shoved his cock all the way inside her cunt. She screamed with joy as he unloaded his love juice inside her cunt and said to him, "You big motherfucker. You must have shot a gallon in my cunt. Now get around here so I can finish you off by sucking that huge prick of yours."

As Frank pulled his prick out of her the semen immediately began dribbling out of her cunt and down her thighs getting her stocking tops soaking wet. She then took his dripping wet cock in her mouth and began sucking the remains of the semen out of it, paying particular attention to his cock head.

In the mmeantime, Marie came to me and grabbed my flopping cock and stuffed it in her mouth trying to get one more shot of semen from me. She managed to get my prick erect, but I just didn't have anymore juice left in my nuts. I gave her nipples a couple of squeezes, then told her I couldn't shoot a load again, so she pulled my foreskin back down over the head of my prick and kissed me.

Mommy finally got Frank's massive cock cleaned off and just let go of it, watching it fall down along his thigh. She told me she needed a shot of V.O, and a beer. Semen was stil dripping out of her cunt getting the sheets wet along with her thighs and stockings, but she didn't seem to care.

Finally, it ended and Marie and Frank said their goodbyes and left. I got a pair of sheer light blue Directoire Knickers out of mommy's dresser drawer and slipped them over her ankles and pulled them up to her cunt. Then I laid down on the bed with mommy and let her play with my soft cock until we both fell asleep.

We slept until late in the afternoon when she roused up to piss. I got up and helped her to her potty, pulling her blue DK's down as she sat on the potty. The gusset of her knickers were wet with all the semen that had leaked out and her piss was streaming out of her peehole in a torrent. She finally finished and stood up, but was still dribbling when she did so. I just pulled her knickers back up to her cunt so they could collect the excess that was dripping out of her pussy. I looked at her stockings and saw the tops and upper things were covered with dried semen from when Frank had fucked her from behind.

"Mommy, do you want my long cock back inside your cunt again?" I asked.

"If you get mommy a couple of more cold beers and let me have a shot of V.O. I will want your cock fucking me again baby," she replied.

I went to the kitchen and got four beers from the fridge and took them back to the bedroom. She had already taken her knickers off and was sitting spread legged on the edge of the bed. Her pubic hair was matted with semen and was still leaking.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers