Mommy & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I poured her a shot of whiskey, which she chugged down, then gave her a beer. She almost finished it in one long pull on the bottle. She held the shot glass out, so I poured one more shot for her and she chugged that one down too. Then, she pulled me close to the bed, fondled my flaccid cock, peeled my foreskin back, and stuffed my cock in her mouth. I began to get erect at once and she soon had my turgid cock in her mouth sucking me off.

Suddenly she dropped my cock out of her mouth, stood up, and announced she had to piss again. By now her potty was nearly full so I told her I would help her get out to the side porch where she could just piss on the porch floor. On the way out I picked up her potty so I could empty it.

Her potty was more full than I thought and I had to be very careful not to spill it before we got outdoors. She had also insisted on putting her heels back on before going out on the porch so I had to be careful she didn't fall as she was more than a little tipsy from the whiskey and beer.

I did notice as I walked behind her that the seams on her stockings were still nice and straight after all the fucking she had done in the past twenty four hours.

I sat the potty down and opened the side door for her and then asked her if she thought I should empty the pot down the kitchen sink or throw it out into the yard.

"Throw all that fucking piss out in the yard." she replied. "It will help the grass grow."

"Before I do that why don't you just stand over it and see how much piss you can get in it instead of trying to spray it out in front of you?" I asked.

I sat the pot on the porch floor and mommy stood over it, spread her cunt lips wide open and proceeded to begin pissing. Of course, the first dribbles ran down her thighs and legs before flowing into a strong steady stream. Surprisingly, most of her pee landed in the pot as she stood on the porch tottering from consuming so much alcohol again. As she finished peeing, the stream once again became dribbles and ran down her legs again, but the pot overflowed onto the porch.

Before I picked the pot up to throw the pee onto the grass, I ran my hand through her bushy cunt and got it all wet. Mommy reacted by saying "Why don't you just get down on your knees and give my cunt a good tongue bath before we go back in the house?"

So I got on my knees, she spread her cunt lips open even further and I dived in licking her peehole and sucking her engorged clit. She squealed in delight as I made her climax a couple of times, so much so that she dribbled in my mouth as she did so.

Satisfied, she told me to get up and throw all the pee out into the yard. Then we were going to have something to eat and then she was going to fuck me again. I took the potty and threw the piss out onto the grass.

She teetered back into the kitchen, stockings all wet from having so much pee run down her legs and I told her to sit down in a chair and I would take them off for her. After taking her high heels off, I unhooked her garters and carefully peeled first one, then the other stocking down to her ankles. I lifted her left foot and slipped it off and then the right foot and did the same thing. I just tossed them in her chamberpot knowing I would wash them shortly.

I got a nice clean fluffy wash cloth and a bar of lavender scented soap. I partially filled a mixing bowl with nice warm water, soaked the cloth, wrung it out, and soaped it good.

"Margaret, spread your fucking legs apart then pull your fucking cunt lips wide open." I told her. She spread her legs and took both hands and pulled her lips open. I began washing her wet cunt til I had a nice lather to it.

"That feels so good when you do that darling. It is nice and warm and makes me feel good." she said. I kept washing then put some more soap on the cloth and began washing her pee soaked hairy legs.

Finally, done to my satisfaction, I rinsed the wash cloth, rinsed the soap from her cunt lips and legs, then dried them off with a fluffy towel. Then I put my mouth in her cunt lips, found her clitoris and began sucking on it. Margaret, as drunk as she was, came almost immediately and told me to keep sucking her clit.

I made her climax at least three more times, then moved down and began sucking her pee hole. Suddenly, she blessed my mouth with a slight dribble of piss that went right into my mouth.

I continued licking her peehole as she ooohhed and aaahed about it and came a couple of more times.

Finally I told her I needed a little rest and that I was also going to wash her asshole since I had the soap and water there.

I had her stand up and bend over at the waist, grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart. I rinsed the washcloth in the still warm water and soaped it good. Then I washed has asshole gently and slowly, letting her enjoy the aura of the moment. I rinsed her off, then dried her ass. I tossed her urine stained stockings into the bowl of soapy water to let them soak and taking her by the hand, led her back into her bedroom.

"Do you want me to put clean stockings on you now or do you want to wait awhile?" I asked.

"I think I'll wait a little bit honey." she replied. "I want to take a nap now and I would love to have you lie down with me so you can nurse my teats that. While you do that, I'm going to hold onto your prick. Then, when I wake up from my nap I'll let you put clean stockings on my legs."

I got her into the bed and climbed in on the other side. She was already on her right side and had her left teat in her hand holding for me to latch on to. It took me only a few seconds to find her big nipple and begin nursing her. I must have suckled her left teat for about five minutes as she fondled my soft cock. Then she moved slightly so I let go of her left teats and latched on to the right one. She coooed and whimpered as I nursed her, then resumed playing with my prick. I must have fallen asleep with he nipple in my mouth because the next thing I knew Margaret ws on her back snoring softly, still holding my prick in her right hand.

Suddenly she turned to me and said softly "Darling, I really need to piss. Will you help me get to the potty?" I got out of bed and walked around to her side and pulled her to a sitting position. Rather than have her get out of bed, I just went and got her potty and brought it back into the bedroom.

"Now sit close to the edge of the bed" I said "and I'll hold your potty and you just piss in it. If any goes on the floor, I'll wipe it up. She spread her hairy legs wide open so I could see her very bushy pussy and the piss came streaaming out of her peehole in a torrent. I managed to keep the pot aimed where her pee was going, so none of it went on the floor. She must have pissed a pint and a half and then was done.

"Now sweetie, lick my soaking wet pussy for me." she said. "Then, when you have made me happy, I'll have you dry it off and then I'm going to put a clean pair of stocking on."

I began licking her hairy cunt, spread her lips open and found her peehole, still dribbling a little bit of pee and also found her erect clitoris. I sucked her peehole for a minute then latched on to her clit. That set Margaret off on a series of climaxes that had her shuddering and calling me her motherfucking clitsucker.

I told her I had some new stockings for her that were much more sheer than the ones she was wearing

She wanted to know how sheer they were and I told her they were 7 denier rather than fifteen. I got up off my knees and went up to my bedroom and brought down three new pairs for her. They were light brown with a black Manhattan heel and seam.

She opened a package, looked at the heel pattern and said "Darling, these are whore stockings. Whores wear these. I don't want to put these on."

"Mommy. You are our whore. You're Frank's whore, Lee's whore, daddy's whore, and my whore. These are exsquisite stockings that are so sheer hardly anyone will notice you even wearing them except for the heel and seam. You leg hair will show through them just beautifully. Now let me help you put them on." I said.

Quite reluctantly she agreed and took them out of the package. She rolled one down and put it on her left leg and pulled it up and did the same thing for the other one, putting it on her right leg. Standing up, she fastened the two front garters on each side and told me to fasten the two on the rear. With all eight straps fastened and being pulled up tight, they came right up to her bushy haired cunt. You could quite clearly see the black hair on her legs.

She walked over to her dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror, turned around so she could see the seams and heel, then declared "Well, they look better than I thought they would, but they still look like stockings a whore would wear."

"Then they fit you because almost everyone in our little town thinks you are the town whore." I said. "Eveyone knows you are fucking Frank, some suspect you are fucking Lee, and daddy and I know you are fucking both of us. You are the town drunk, so wear the stockings with pride. Besides, I have several more pairs for you but in slightly different colors. I ejoyed nursing on your teats but I think you should slip on a cut out bra to give them some lift so they don't sag so much."

"OK. Get the sheer black one out of my dresser drawer and help me get it on." she said. I found it easily, took it over, held it out for her to slip her arms into, and she fitted her teats into the cut out cups. I then went behind her and hooked the three eye hooks. She turned around and I could see half of each teat sticking out of the cups.

"Very nice." I said to her. "If you want me to nurse you I can do so without taking your bra off. Now slip into this very sheer white waltz length gown and your black one inch sling back pumps and I shall get us some drinks."

Just as I headed to the kitchen wearing only my garter belt, stockings, and pumps, there was a knock at the front door. I quickly grabbed a housecoat and slipped it on and went to the door.

Juanita and Lee were standing on th porch with a couple of grocery bags. Juanita was wearing a light full length coat and Lee had on a long overcoat.

"We knew you and Margaret were home alone, so we brought some snacks and a little booze and thought we might visit for a few hours." Juanita saaid to ne.

"Well come in and make yourselves at home." I said.

"Margaret is in the living room or will be and I was just going to get something for us to drink.

Why don't you come into the kitchen with me Juanita and Lee can find Margaret. You can set the bags down and get your coat off."

Juanita followed me into the kitchen, set the bags on the table, took off her coat, grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. She had only a black suspender belt and long dark brown stockings on. I could see her belly was already begining to fill out from being pregnant for the fifth time in the past eight years. She continued to kiss me, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth and taking her hand and trying to locate my cock under my housecoat.

Finally successful in locating it, she said "I am horny and I told Lee I needed someone else's cock fucking me tonite, so I suggested coming to your house. I knew Margaret would be here and either you or your father. So he agreed and here we are."

Juanita was quite tall and dark complected and had a mass of very black pubic hair from under her cunt up her belly to a trail leading to her navel. She appeared to be about four months pregnant. She also did not shave her legs or her armpits, so they too were a mass of coal black hair. I could see the hair under her stockings was all matted upward from when she had pulled her stockings up on her legs and it was quite visisble.

She fondled my prick, playing with my foreskin and then said "Let's go see if we can find Lee and Margaret and see what they might be doing. Lee wanted to fuck her toniite in the worst way."

She took hold of my cock and led me towards Margarets bedroom. As we approached it we went to the living room instead and found the packet doors to the bedroom were open a few inches.

Margaret was sitting on the end of her bed with her gown lying on the floor. Her red nipples were showing through her sheer cut out bra and Lee was standing right in front of her with his cock standing out ramrod stiff, his foreskin still covering the head of it.

Margaret cupped his nuts and then took as much of his seven inch cock in her mouth as she could. She sucked in and out on his cock, fondling his nuts at the same time. Lee was squeezing and pulling her long nipples at the same time when suddenly he took his right hand and placed it behind her head and pulled her face toward his cock and held it there. Suddenly I could see streams of white semen leaking out of the corners of Margarets mouth and I knew Lee had blown his nuts off while she was sucking his cock.

Margaret continued sucking Lee's cock, getting as much semen and sperm from it as she could. All of this action wasn't making Juanita any less horny and she was pulling my prick feverishly, skinning me back and forth.

"Let's go up to your bedroom so I can get this monstrous prick of yours in my cunt." she said. "I need a good fucking from someone besides my husband, who is busy right at the moment."

Jaunita led the way holding my prick in her right hand. I noticed how nice and straight the seams on her stockings were as we ascended the stairs. When we reached the top she said she needed to piss, so we went into the bathroom. She lifted the lid and sat down. That she needed to piss was an understatement. The piss poured out of her cunt lips and splashed into the water with a loud noise. I told her not to wipe her cunt as I would lick it clean for her and dry it off myself.

She got up and we went right to my bedroom where she pushed me down on my bed with my cock sticking straight up in the air, stiff as a ramrod. She got on the bed, carefully crossed one leg over me, pulled her wet cunt lips apart and mounted my cock. She sank down on it in one quick thrust, impaling herself on it completely.

"Oh you great big motherfucker. I needed your long fat prick in my belly. I'm not going to be able to fuck much longer with this kid in here and I want to get as much cock as I can while I can. So fuck me good baby." she said.

She bounced up and down, her wet cunt walls keeping my prick quite moist. Suddenly Juanita sat down very hard on my cock and just wiggled around on it. I felt the walls of her cunt simply flood moisture all over my fucking cock. She then pulled my head up to her left teat and said "Suck my fucking teats darling. I need you to nurse me." As I suckled her teat she continued wiggling and squirming around on my cock, climaxing several more times in the process.

Suddenly she said "Now mount me from behind like you're breeding a mare and pump my fucking wet cunt full of your semen and sperm." With that she got off my turgid prick, got on her knees and arms, and wanted me to get behind her. Her very hairy cunt lips were still wide open and I simply shoved my long, hard prick in her cunt as hard as I could in one thrust.

She squealed and hollered with delight as my ramrod stiff prick thrust hard against her cervix. "Just leave it there darling and gently push so I can flood my cunt walls again. Your cock is so fat it feels so good to me." she said.

Suddenly she said "Now drench me with your love potion and flood my cunt and I will leak all night long." I thrust in and out about ten times until finally I felt the orgasm mounting and suddenly flooded her cunt walls with what felt like a quart of hot semen. She oooohed an aaaaahed in delight and just pressed backward so my cock was in her as far as possible until her orgasm subsided.

"Do you have a pair of bikini panties?" she asked.

"Yes. I have several." I said.

"Then get me a pair of black ones and I'l stuff them in my sopping wet cunt and your semen can leak into them." she said.

I got off the bed and went to my dresser. I found the bikinis right awaay and took them over to her.

"Here darling. You fold them up nice and tight and stuff them into my cunt. They will go in easily as wet as I am." she said.

Juanita pulled here cunt lips wide open and as I began stuffing the bikinis inside hr cunt I could see all my semen beginning to try and seep out her cunt.

I quickly inserted the bikinis into her cunt until they were all inside her then said. "There. That should keep it all inside you for awhile."

She alid down on my bed and pulled my face to her teats saying "Now nurse me darling. I want you to suckle me just like the baby wil do when it gets hee." With that I latched on to her left teat and began suckling. Jaunita ooohed and aaahhhed as I suckled, making little mewing noises. I was tired and I finaly fell asleep on her teat.

She must have taken a nap too because when we woke up it was about three hours later, about four in the afternoon. Juanita had to piss, so we went into the bathroom and she straddled the toilet and spread her cunt lips wide open and her piss just poured out of her. Took her about two minutes to finish and she didn't want to be wiped so she left her cunt wet.

"Let's go downstairs and see what my fucking husband is doing with your mother." she said.

"I'll bet she is on her arms and knees and he has his big fat cock stuck in her cunt from behind. You've seen how his cock curves upward like a scimitar? Well, it reaches places in a woman's cunt that a straight cock just can't reach. I'll bet she is like a fucking mare in heat if that's what he is doing to her."

So, we headed quietly down the steps, each of us carrying our high heeled shoes and when we went into the living room the packet doors were open about ten inches. Sure enough, Margaret was on her knees with her arms across her forehead and Lee was running his big prick in and out of her cunt. They obviously had been fucking because the seams on Margaret's stockings were off to the side and wrinkled even though she was wearing her eight strap garter belt.

Margaret was squealing like a sow being fucked and was wiggling her ass all over the place. Lee was pushing his long cock in and out of Margaret's cunt until finally he grabbed the front of her thighs, shovedhis cock in, arched his back and left his cock buried deep inside her cunt. Margaret said "You big motherfucking cocksman. You just erupted in my wet cunt and filled it up with hot love juice. I'm a fucking mess and will be leaking the rest of the day." She looked over toward the doors and saw us looking in and said."John, get me a fucking pair of black bikini panties out of my dresser so I can plug my fucking cunt and don't spill his load of semen."

"Lee, you motherfucker, get over here so I can taste Margaret's cunt. I want to know what her cunt tastes like, so get your prick over here right now." Juanita told him.

Lee's cock was still dripping little strings of semen out of his slit and his foreskin was still retracted. He quickly turned and went over to his wife who quickly grabbed his nut sack and then stuck his still erect prick in her mouth. She sucked his cock with a fervor that matched the way he had fucked Margaret. I could see Juanita was thoroughly enjoying getting a taste of Margaret's love juices in her mouth in addition to the remnants of Lee's semen.

Meanwhile mother told me to get over to her mouth so she could suck my prick. I moved over to the bed and she quickly engulfed all of my cock in her mouth, playing with me nuts as she did so. She sucked me gently at first, then increased her tsmpo trying to get me to unload in her mouth. Finally I could take no more and I felt my cock swelling and I sprayed her throat with a nice gob of semen.

She swallowed all of it then told everyone she needed a drink.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers