Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Break it up, break break! It is time for this young lad to fuck! Who's first?"

"Oh me! Me! Me! Me! I win! I win! I win! I called first!," cried my Aunt Sharon hopping up and down bimbo style in her green heels; her enormous boobs bouncing and her eyes wide with anticipation behind her sunglasses which had slipped down to the edge of her nose! Like Mom, she had her tits pierced but the piercings were these funky little barbell thingies that put a knob of silver on either side of her nipples making her look like somebody had pierced a set of melons in a fuckin fruit market! She was more talkative than Mom (if that is possible), and like Mom; her tongue was pierced so as she yapped and yammered, the sun kept glinting on the piece of metal sticking through her cock licker! Yeah definitely Mom's sister!

"Ok Sharon," Mom agreed picking up her cigar which was still smoking and taking a puff, "you're up! The rest of you ladies get into the batter's box!" She motioned with her head to the plush papa-san chair with its pillow pile under the ramada. We wheeled the caddie over to the edge of the circular "pillow-pile-chair" and I retrieved my cigar while we all mixed new drinks, curtesy of the gin and vermouth brought by Sharon. Aunt Maria produced more cigars; little short Garcias. She lit one for herself and Becky. Mom still had hers and was puffing away. Sharon said she would share mine as she stroked my boner with one hand –keeping me hard. With her other hand she plucked the cigar from my kisser and popped it in her cock-sucker, taking a good long hard drag.

"When you are ready for another one ladies, -and Ian; there are more here," said Aunt Maria setting the lighter and cigar box on the caddie. Ok, again –awesome doesn't even come close to describing it! Now that everyone had drinks, stogies, and something to get naked and busy with, we climbed into our positions. Mom changed the music from that New Age stuff she like to a more funky sort of techno-rave station that kind of plays trance music 24/7. Perfect fuck music! Mom, Maria, and Becky climbed into the papa san bowl leaving their lit cigars in the ashtray on the caddie and their drinks on the ground at the edge of the big bowl of pillows. Sharon and I got on the leather fainting chaise that Mom and I stained earlier. Sharon sniffed the wet spot like a poodle looking for a place to pee; her big naked rump directly in front of me as she bent over and held my cigar high in the air to one side in a sort of dainty fashion.

She feigned disgust at what she smelled with a giggle and then raised one leg pretending to be a doggie peeing on the spot to cover up a marked territory. We both snickered at her little pantomime and then she stood up, took my cock in her hand rubbing it; and kissed me deeply with lots of tongue. She broke away after a few seconds with a smile looking into my eyes,

"You like doggie style?"

"Hell yeah!" I answered.

"Good," she said popping my cigar in her mouth and getting on the chaise facing the back of the chair, ass high in the air for me, "well let's get to it! Just like your mom, I love being a bit submissive and I crave it when I get plowed from behind with my head down and my ass high! Make me your bitch fellah! You can select yer holes as we go along; just take charge and make me howl!" Like my mom, she had a shaved puffy pussy with nice "meat curtain" labial lips. Also like Mom, she had a pierced clit and a pink balloon knot for a bung-hole. She shaved her beaver with a funky little soul patch of pubic hair up high, and she had had little ringlets piercing both the hood of her clit, and the meatflaps of her labia. The clitty ring itself had what looked like a cobalt blue knob which stood out against the silver ring and the ball knob rested smack dab across her clitty.

I hopped up behind her and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She fingered her clitty and soon, after working it around a bit and working together, we both achieved sufficient lubrication on her cunt-hole so that I was able to pop in and gain entry to her. I slid halfway up into my Aunt's pussy and then with a couple more strokes, I pushed in balls-deep. She puffed out a gigantic cloud of cigar smoke and whined and moaned a little, my stogie still clenched in her teeth,

"Oh yeah Ian! My sister taught you good! Now start buckin and pushin!" Like I needed to be told. I grabbed her by both hips and sawed in and out of my Auntie Sharon's pussy. We plowed and banged for several minutes.

I looked over to the bowl full of pillows. Mom, Becky, and Maria were commencing with a lick and finger fest from what I could see. About that time we heard the rattle and clatter of my grandmother's old VW bus pulling into the driveway honking the horn making a mee-beep sound!

"Now it's a party! Hope she brought the weed," commented Mom from the tangled lesbo pasta of legs and pillows body parts in the pillow pit. My two other licking aunts moaned, MMM-HHHMMMM'd, and giggled in what sounded like a sort of collective agreement. A minute later the pool gate swung open and there came my grandmother, no white robe; just a red baggy moo moo gown type thing and a beat up leather cowboy hat with inlaid turquoise gems inlaid across the front hiding her short cut grey hair. She wore John Lennon style sunglasses with peace symbols in the middle of each lens, looking like she just stepped out of a drum circle in French Polynesia or some part of a deepest equatorial rainforest, ....or Berkeley (where she originally did her undergrad stuff before she got pregnant by one of her professors...my grandfather – long story-some other time).

She clopped across the concrete in her leather sandals and held up the big bag of weed my aunts had all chipped in on like it was some sort of prize fish she had just landed. A cheer went up from both Aunt Sharon, whom I had stopped plowin momentarily to see Grandma's entrance, and from the battle in the pillow pile which had apparently ceased action at the prospect of both fresh supplies of weed, and reinforcements in the form of Grandma's (or Oma's as the grandkids called her), tongue and other bits!

She surveyed the scene of carnage; hands on hips, shaking her head in a scolding sort of Tsk Tsk Tsk manner of feigned disappointment, "You all couldn't wait for me?" She was greeted with a chorus of "no's" and "nopes".

"Well," she said stepping out of the big flamboyant flowery native-hippy –"whatever"-robe, "I guess I am going to have to teach each of you a lesson!" Grandma now stood naked for all of us to see, showing off her tribal tattoos and pierced titties that drooped and sagged but nonetheless glinted in the afternoon sun. She even had a little dangly gold something-or-ruther chain dropping out of her pierced clitty, which was shrouded in a mound of gray furry pubes. I already knew her to not be a milk and cookies granny but I never quite figured she was a weed, booze n'fuck granny. I had a mental paradigm shift right there, like I was in the Matrix or something, - How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole Go?......

She went to the edge of the pillow bowl and passed out hugs and kisses to Mom and my Aunts, only the kisses were what would best be described as graphic and Sapphic. I don't think you could get any more tongue action at an ice cream cone eating contest! Hands playfully tweaked nippies and rubbed bums. Loud greetings were issued and the weed bag was tossed into the center of the pillow bowl to the cheers of its occupants! The mood was something a bit like in the old movies where Robin Hood meets his merry band of men, only in this case Robin and the merry band were all women ready to plug each other's knot-holes and notches with tongues and fingers and Robin happened to be a geriatric bisexual hippie professor with a penchant for weed, booze, piercings, and debauchery – other than that it was the same thing!

Grandma then looked over at me and Sharon. I had started pushin and plowin again, well...because it felt so good and I figured salutations were coming my way anyhow. I was right. Grandma came over arms spread apart.

"THERE HE IS! MY LITTLE GRANDSON! AWWW! And I can see we've brought him into -IT! Welcome into the fold -youngest of the clan!" She through her arms around me and I stopped pushin to receive her hug.

"Oh don't stop on my account," Oma corrected me, "get that hiney bangin! Can't you see your Auntie Sharon requires your – tender attentions?" She gave my ass a playful slap as I started bucking again, then she kissed me full on the mouth and for the first time, I got a kiss from my grandma that was not a sweet little birthday smooch-peck. Ok...this girl definitely got around I could tell; for what she did in my mouth with her tongue and her lips were much stronger than I anticipated. She broke the lip lock and shifted over to the side of Aunt Sharon and threw her arms around her neck – all hugs and greetings and positive hippy love energy. She then locked lips on Sharon in another lesbo tongue battle that lasted for about a ten count – both my aunt and grandma were adept apparently at breathing through their noses and it made me all the more hornier. I plowed Sharon's pussy now as a sort of inspired masturbatory tool in appreciation of the lesbian tongue-fest happening in front of me! Finally Grandma broke the lip lock and the two women smiled at each other.

"Don't completely use him up," Oma said, "I need a crack at him too later!"

"You're gonna have to wait your turn at the end of the line," came Aunt Maria's voice from the pillows, "it's a good thing that Petra already had him! I've got him next after Sharon then Becky, then you!" Grandma made a fake pouty whine and kicked her sandals at imaginary dirt on the ground like a little disappointed brat and then smacked me on the ass again. She kissed me, and whispered in my ear,

"Fuck em' all good Ian! Your mom, Petra has been thinking of setting this up for some time! We are bringing you today into the THING. Our little coven of sex fiends celebrating life (giggle)!" With that she reached under Sharon to strum her clit a few strokes producing moans from my aunt and then she reached back behind me to deposit one more slap on my butt and one slap on Sharon's (she liked to slap bums for some reason?). Then she moved off to the pillow pile, made herself a drink, and stole a cigar from the box. She prepped it, lit it, and took a big long puff before stepping out of her sandals and into the bowl of pillows and licking tongues.

How those broads ever managed to not burn down the whole freaking pillow bowl was beyond me what with the cigars and all. Every now and then, a hand would come over the edge to flick an ash on the floor or place a stogie in the ashtray in the caddie. Another hand would grab a drink from the concrete below the rim of the papa-san bowl and up drink and hand would go back into the pile of pillows and circling nude ass-cheeks. I was now beginning to truly comprehend the nickname Mom had given it, "The Tuna Bowl!" It was sure as shit living up to its name! I got back to focusing on the fuck I was having with my Aunt Sharon.

I reached underneath and stroked her clit while we bucked and fucked and then my hand came up to her hanging cow-udder titties which I tweaked; first one –then the other. She let out a little pleasant squeal and then urged me in a delighted whiny voice to keep it up. In fact, her voice reminded me so much like my mother's; she definitely looked and sounded like Mom. In a way, to look at her, it was Mom only with bigger tits if that was possible; from her pierced clit to her love of Martinis. I was achieving just the right pace and motion she enjoyed and after a few minutes of this, she started groaning and mewing as a nice jolting body shaker of a climax built inside her. Nowhere near ready to cum yet, I banged and fucked her puss-hole and pinched her titties while she let out an AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH! in blissful agony.

Remembering something from my porn watching on the internet; I immediately dropped her tit, pulled my cock out of her, and taking a step back – reached in between her legs, wrapped my arms around her belly, and lifted her ass high in the air. I leaned my face forward and began to eat her as her legs flailed around helplessly off balance as the spasm just wouldn't fucking let her go! No matter, I was strong enough to lift her like this and I had her safe and steady. I had seen a guy do this trick to a chick in a XXX flick and I wanted to do the same thing. As I pushed my face into her cunt she was a little surprised at what I was doing but she was at the point of no fucking return! I started licking her pussy right as she was in the middle of the orgasmic shudder; my mouth gobbling at the pink flesh. Her pussy spat a huge girly load right in my face and mouth! She sobbed and screamed her way through it. I didn't stop munching, I just kept gulping and swallowing her sticky brininess as her drippings ran down my chin and neck!

Aunt Sharon muttered something completely unintelligible into the chaise lounge but she shook and quaked her way through a second tremor. I licked and licked up her soupy mess as best I could and then moved my lips, tongue, and nibbling teeth to her clitty, sucking it hard; giving my aunt a blowjob! I pulled, sucked, and tugged at that flesh little button for half a minute while my Aunt was just a helpless mewing, moaning, and panting mess that I just wanted to fuck silly; but not before I munched her underside to my satisfaction!

I broke my lip-lock, and moving across her pussy, sucked her taint; biting and chewing the flesh between her pussy and her ass. I looked with one eye at her winking pucker hole. Her butthole was opening and closing -ripe for what came next. I moved my mouth up to her pink ridged balloon-knot and playfully sucked and chewed at her sphincter in a passionately executed rimjob. I dropped her back down to the chaise and she was able to collect herself enough to reach back with both hands to spread her ass-cheeks to receive my tongue and mouth while she waited for me to put something a little more substantial "back there".

"Oh, your mother DID teach you well....so fucking well!" She frigged her clit and jammed her fingers in and out of her cunt-hole while I gnawed and licked at her naughty pucker. From time to time she would giggle in a squeaky bimbo kind of laugh that was really fuckin hot, before going back to mewing and whining as I munched her pink back door. Finally, I figured she was lubed up enough for a good booty plundering and I seized my cock and pushed the mushroom head to the entrance of her pink rose-hole. Her mouth opened wide and she blew all the air out of her lungs as my cock attempted entry to her sphincter. A short pause, then another push and the elastic ring gave way and the head of my dick was in!

"OOHHHHHH!" she moaned. Over in the pillow bowl, heads emerged from the pile of cushions to see what the commotion was for.

"He's up her pooper!" Aunt Becky announced to the group.

"I've got to try him back there too," agreed Maria loudly.

"Girls, it was the best thing I have had back there in a long time!" came my mom's voice.

I stopped paying attention, I had a nice poopchute to punch through and a magnificent ass to probe with my pecker. The observations from the tuna bowl were the least of my concerns! I fed my dong in about half way and stopped. Aunt Sharon grunted and bawled out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHRRRRRR' it hurrrrtttttssss," and then she added,"but it feels SOOOOO FUCKKKKIN GOOD!!! OOOHHH!"

I stayed right where I was for a couple of seconds to let her get used to the length and frig her clit. I reached around and pinched her nipples and rubbed the back of her neck. As she began to calm down, I pushed on through the rest of the way up to my balls in her. She let out an UNNNHHHH! and then a contented Ohhhhh! I was now in up to my nutsack; my cock encased in my Aunt Sharon's pink dung dumper. Tranquility Base Here, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! I snickered at my mental joke. She didn't notice as she was getting used to the Hickory Farms summer sausage now splitting her hiney!

Again I paused and let her get used to things. After about ten seconds she looked over her shoulder and said, "Ok nephew of mine, start fuckin!" I started out by grabbing her hips and rowing her nice and slow, then I started throwin some long deep strokes in there to get my dickhead acquainted with whatever she had for dinner last night; all the while she was a steady stream of OOHHs and AAAWWW- YEAHS! After about a minute I grabbed a handful of her hair and gave it a tug, holding it like a pony mane.

"UUHHNNN, oh baby," she moaned, "how did you know I liked to have my hair pulled?"

"You are more like your sister than you know," I answered as I plowed her pooper! Just like Mom; after a few minutes of buttslamming Auntie Sharon worked her fingers and then her hand up into her twat and was bumping my cock from the walls of her pussy. She fisted herself like she was in a German Lesbo porno! I kept one hand on her mane and one on her hip to steady us as I rammed and rammed her pink dung dumper. A few minutes more and Auntie Sharon opened her eyes wide; mouth agape in a shaking silent scream as a new climax approached her like a train speeding through a station! Her head turned sort of to the side, looking off into nothing; a thousand miles away. Her chin quivered. Then her pussy exploded.

With a splash and splatter and a violent shake, her vocal chords found the power of sound as she let out a loud, AAAAAAHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH OOOOHHHH YEEESSSSSSS! and she fisted and punched her cunt as sloppy mess dripped out of her like salty lava, leaving hot droplets on both of our legs, her belly, and my nuts! Yep...just like mom. They were definitely sisters!

I held her until her orgasm subsided and continuing to play the dominant Conan type she seemed to go for, then I brought her around to a sitting position on the chaise, never letting go of her hair and pulling it a little. She must have been psychic or something because as if on cue she grabbed my trouser monster and popped the buggering instrument into her mouth, sucking and deep- throating me clean. Like Mom, it didn't matter in the least that my cock had just come from her dung dumper; she was caught up in the moment and full of sex and energy. None of my aunts or my grandma seemed to have a problem with ass to mouth, it was just one more aspect of bein' nice and nasty!

I pumped her head on my boner for a minute as she impaled her tonsils on the end of my penis, giving Mr. Happy a good solid washing of saliva. I then pulled her by the hair up a bit and again, like a little mind reader; she held her breasts together to make a chest-pussy of her sweater pillows. I popped my boner between her tits and began to titty fuck her. Each time the head of my cock appeared at the top of the crease in her monster cleavage she would catch it in her open nasty mouth to suck it. It was wild!

"I have seen you in the past staring at my titties," she said, "is THIS what you have been fantasizing about?" All I could do was nod and grunt an Uh Huh at her! She looked up into my eyes and smiled at saying, "Me too," and then she then returned back to the task of catching my boner tip in her mouth; like a grouper swallowing a smaller fish! We did this for a good solid minute; me holding her hair and pumping her head down on my boner as it plowed her hooters, and her pushing her tits together to make them into an ad-hoc sex organ while she sucked the end of my knob.