Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what your naught Aunt Sharon did to me and Grandma? She had us lick your sperm right out of her cunt hole! I had to give her a good spankin in those pillows," she said with a naughty smile below her glasses as she sat down on the increasingly damp chaise, "now that I have licked your spooge from both your Aunt and your Mom, I just have gotta get it in another hole of mine!"

Maria gave me another kiss and then she trotted off to the tuna bowl; her well plowed rump swaying beautifully underneath what I would best describe as the frame of a towering , satisfied, blonde, Teutonic, goddess; complete with sunshine glinting on her golden hair! I stood next to the chaise while Becky began to suck life into my cock to get me hard again. It took a little bit but after a couple of minutes I had something I could penetrate with. She turned around on all fours and reaching down onto the concrete, found the grease and handed it to me so I could lube up her dung-hole.

"Gimme a little rimming while I talk to you Ian," she said over her shoulder as she dropped down on her elbows and propped that magnificent ass of hers up in the air. Of all my aunts, this one had the ass I craved. Even before I had ever even though incest could be hot...I had noticed she had a wonderful "junk in the trunk" rump that would be worthy of twerkin an' shakin in any hip hop video! I kissed her on both of her bumcheeks and nibbled at her glutes. She responded with a giggle while she wiggled a hand up between her legs to stroke her clitoris and ready herself for what was to come.

"I'll take care of the front for now Ian," she said, "you worry about the back exit!"

I parted those two exquisite moon cheeks of her upside down valentine shaped, ba-donka donk booty and marveled. She had meat curtains that hung like Mom and Aunt Maria but they were a lovely purplish hue that faded into pinkness. Lovely didn't begin to describe the pussy I was looking at! I stuck my finger into her her twat meat for a second, diddling the beautiful purple folds of her cunt flower, then I turned my attention to another flower of much greater prominence- if that was possible; her anus.

I thought I had looked at some interesting female rectums today and in my porn gazing career, but this was DIFFERENT! If Mom and Sharon had pink little balloon knots for poopholes and Maria had a high impact moon crater, this was like a craggy rock formation of pink and purplish flesh; designed to unload refuse - sure, .....but years of plowing dicks and dildos and fingers and who knows what else into her dung dumper had transformed this former butt-hole into a thing that looked other-worldly and yet beautiful. It resembled a bizarre pink and purple cauliflower or sea crustacean - or maybe it was a volcano that had blown itself partially apart, with ragged irregular bits of twisted hemorrhoids jutted out away from the hole like individual fingertips pointing at me. The purples and pinks of the flesh on the ridges and crags gave her anus the first impression of a blossom or rose of sophisticated rarity that had only been cultivated with hard work!

"So you admiring my pussy and my naughty "bad-girl hole?" she asked.

"Well now that you mention it, Aunt Becky..." I said spreading her asscheeks wider, "it IS different and cool. I've gotta give it some tongue!" With that, I stuck my tongue out and lapped the jagged crinkly-rose petal of her pungent pooper. She sucked in her breath and then let out a moan of enjoyment saying,

"I know it's a sight to see! I look at it as a badge of honor...it's well earned! I think the only thing I haven't stuck back there, pervert that I am; is Aunt Sharon's van! The only one who has a pooper that has been stretched out more is Grandma but for me, it's something especially nasty and wonderful to get plugged, poked, and licked back there! Your Mom and aunts like it up the pooper now and again; as does your grandmother, but for me it's a special erogenous zone! I have been playing with that filthy hole ever since I started masturbating and I am fascinated with the subject! Of course then; dicks, pussy, clits, ass, tits, I can't get enough of ANY of them...I'm a proper freak!"

She snickered at her own comment as I licked the nasty forbidden folds of this structure that was so ragged ugly, it was breathtaking and beautiful – it really did make me want to crawl into her butt and munch for hours! I wrapped my lips around the stinky flower and gave the ring of 'roids a proper gentle tug n' suck hickey with my teeth and mouth as my Aunt Becky moaned in approval with little Yeah's and Oh, so Nices! Her fingers danced on her clit and her other hand snaked up and found her cunt-hole to finger fuck her already pouty and damp puss-flesh. Her head was down upon the now soaked leather of the chaise, turned with her face to one side as she ignored the mess of cunt piddle she was lying in and just gave in to the primal activity back at her crotch and dung-hole. As I pulled and sucked her 'roids with my mouth she giggled swirled her rump around attempting to grind it harder against my lips teeth and munching jaws. She let out an AAAAWWWW YEAAAHH, and added, "Ian, if you fuck my asshole and pussy like you rim...I am never gonna let you outa' bed and that means fuckin EVER YOU WONDERFUL MOTHER FUCKER!"

I giggled at what she said and went back to rimming her ass and she continued to masturbate with both hands and continuing this one sided conversation, "Let me tell you sweetie, we are gonna get you ready for this date you wanna have with this girl...what's her name? Michelle?"

I responded with an, "Um humph Um humph!" in acknowledgement; never letting her butthole from my lips and nibbling teeth. She went on,

"Well, anyhow...OHHH THAT IS SO NICE... JUST LIKE THAT IAN....as I was sayin, Monday night when you have finished homework...Maria is going to take you out on a car date of sorts. She is going to put you in her station wagon and you are going up to the cliffs for a makeout session – consider it a workout of sorts. Your Mom said she has been coaching you at kissing, but Maria is going to take you through making out in the back of cars. Then, Sharon is going to take you Tuesday to the movies for makeout training; the movie will be a crappy chick flick that would put any guy AND ME into a coma but it is to get you ready for more sensitive tender stuff you will need to know about girls. Then on Wednesday, I get you... (actually me and my girls), but in addition to making out...I wanna teach you a little about dancing and making girls feel special. Thursday, Grandma gets you. She is going to put finishing touches on things and she is goin to take you someplace special...sort of a happy ending to the makeout bootcamp! You will emerge a "Makeout Jedi" when we are through with you! Sound good?"

I let out another Umm Hmm as I munched and rimmed her butthole crinkle but then I broke my lock on her bunghole with a realization, "Hey, isn't Grandma supposed to be back home up north in that tepee wigwam thing she lives in with all the other antique hippies?" Aunt Becky snorted at what I said and then replied voice in a half whisper,

"I think you need to keep little statements like that out of earshot, but yes she was supposed to go home but things changed. She is leaving Monday, picking up a bunch of things, and coming back down to stay with you and your mother in the guest room....Oh can you go back to doin that thing with your mouth on my butt-pucker?" I did as she asked and munched and chewed the pink-purple rims of her crap crater while she went on,

"Your mom offered to keep her here since we are starting up a little move – all the aunts and Grandma eventually to one location."

"Hmmmm?" I queried, lips occupado and full of rim wrinkles.

"HERE," she explained, "well not exactly here...(your Aunt Sharon just spilled the beans a few minutes ago in the tuna bowl) but it might as well be here!...The man who owns the houses behind and to either side of your Mom's house here is selling and well.... Sharon swooped in and bought the first one then Maria and I swooped in and bought the other two! Holly came out here with us a few days ago to look at the properties while you were at school and she said they were a steal...that was all it took for us. We got our bids in by Thursday and yesterday we drew up the contracts with the owner! We are all going to be neighbors!" Two of the places were vacant and the third had a renter who was moving at the end of the month and Becky just decided not to extend on the lease for it and just move in herself. Holly had even suggested that since these three dwellings were basically similar in their wall construction and having the same tile roofing as Mom's house...we could eventually build a wall around the four houses and have a sort of compound; she had even checked and found that the local zoning allowed for it!

Mom was so excited and so was Grandma...the whole hedonistic tribe under one compound! I looked over at the tuna bowl and saw Mom talking excitedly and puffing on a joint with Grandma down between her legs munching away on her while the arms of the other two aunts fished over the side of the bowl for their drinks. Becky was all gabby about how we could use a portion of her house as a photo studio and she went down through a laundry list of ideas of what she wanted to do with her website. It was so surreal hearing all this yack yack from her while I was using my mouth to suck, rim, and tongue-fuck her raggedy pink and purple asscrinkle! Finally she stopped talking and frigging herself. She raised up on her elbows and told me to move on to the next step with her back door,

"Ok stud...get some grease back there...I figure that first class rimming you gave me has got me nice and primed for your dick but a little petroleum lube up my pooper won't hurt either!" I was already unscrewing the cap before she finished talking. I put a generous schmere around the jagged rim o'roids and then pushed another glob up inside her keister-hole.

I set the grease down and got into a standing position behind her with legs straddling the chaise and both feet on the concrete as she dropped shoulders and face to the chaise so her hands could work her clit and her cunt-hole properly. I took my boner and with what grease was on my hands, slicked up my dick and moved the mushroom head of my ding-dong to the dung-hole notch of her nice wide booty. I positioned the tip right at the greasy crater and wiggled it around like it was a big veiny roll-on deodorant until I felt her greasy pucker yield; then as she exhaled I pushed! Her rectum opened like a mouth and I sank up into her as if I had plowed into a cunt. She had a well-traveled shit pussy...let's just say that! She let out an OOOOOOOOOHHHH!! and then went silent to catch her breath. After about five seconds she was ready and said to me nodding her head,

"Alright, I'm good – start fuckin' you dirty bastard!" I grabbed both hips and figured I could definitely give Becky a nice hard one...just like I was plowin a porn-starlet in her butt or something! Her shoulders shook – not from pain or the attack on her crapper, but instead because she was friggin herself rotten with both hands while she swore at me and licked her broad smile! I humped and fucked hard at that wonderful stink-hole, and soon I felt the familiar sensation of fingers on the other side of her asshole/cunt wall as she fisted herself. Her asshole was taking a terrific battering as was her cunt but she didn't complain...hell, she was fuckin cheering me on with a snarling smile on her face! As we got further along I saw a feint brown line creep down the shaft of my cock; a reminder that I was plowing hard the thing that normally her turds tumbled out of; not that it stopped me or her! We just kept goin at it; my cock ramming her dung-chute and her fist slamming her pussy as her fingers diddled her clit! Two minutes later, I heard once again the telltale sloshing as her fist-fucked puss-hole began spritzing dew; splattering her wrist, fist, and arm before dripping on the chaise as she yelled in a loud shaking sobbing AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! up from her lungs!

I just kept slamming her pooper hard and rough while she spazzed her way through her climax and then breathing heavy and sobbing, she pulled away from me. I thought I had offended her or hurt her...but I could not have been more wrong! She spun around on the chaise and sitting up had a request,

"I want to suck you!"

"Aunt Becky...there is a little hygiene problem," I said pointing at the thin brown mustard streak down the shoulders of my cock, "see?" She looked at the line and scoffed with a snort as she pulled me closer,

"Not my first hash mark this set of choppers has cleaned up!" she said and with a plop in her mouth, my foul pecker disappeared on a collision course at ramming speed with her tonsils! I figured out that ass to mouth is something she just takes in due course... no biggie...it's like having a wetspot on a sheet after a particularly good fuck for her! Besides...she needed to clean me up she later said, so that she could plop my dong in her twat-hole. What a woman! She sucked me for about a minute with a really first rate deep throat and then pulling away, fell back on the chaise and brought her legs up to her shoulders. I started to position myself to put it in her puss-hole but she waved me off,

"Wait, I wanna show you another little trick I have," she said; legs up with the first and second fingertips of both her hands inserted into her bunghole, "I think it would be something cool to show on your website...JUST WATCH!" She tugged and pulled at the rim of her poophole and strained her gut and face like she was going to take an enormous crap! She grunted and a loud fart escaped her pucker. Her brow wrinkled and she bit her lip and she grunted through her nose pushing hard while pulling the ring of her anus wide. Wider and wider it went and then something completely freaky happened....the insides of her asshole plopped outside. I freakin swear ...I couldn't believe it MYSELF! SHE FUCKIN TURNED THE INSIDE OF HER RECTUM OUTSIDE!

"AW SHIT AUNTIE BECKY – WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT? AW FUCKIN SHIT!!!!"

A cackle rose up from the tuna bowl and I was bombarded by howls of derisive laughter by a group of old biddies who had seen this trick before.

"Puttin on a show for him are you Becky?!?!" Aunt Sharon called from the pillows.

"I FIGURED HE NEEDED TO KNOW HE HAD AN AUNT WITH A SUPER POWER!" Becky called back at Sharon before turning her gaze back to me, "You didn't know I was one of the X-Men now did you?" She snickered at her joke but I was in shock! She went on as this long red tube of distended flesh protruded out of her derriere hole like something out of aliens,

"I guess my super heroine name would be 'PROLAPSE'!" she said with a grin.

"What?"

"It's a prolapse...an anal prolapse, that's the medical term for it. I have been able to do this for years!"

"Go ahead Ian," she said with her wicked grin and her eyebrows going up and down in encouragement, "touch it!" I reached out and touched the flesh with my finger. It was like a gigantic tongue of soft flesh – a little freaky to feel and it literally looked like a blood red carnation blossom! As I ran my finger around it I asked,

"Does it hurt?"

"It's sensitive but I am used to any discomfort with it. I guess it's all the poundings I have taken up my pooper through the years! Y'know your Aunt Maria can do the same trick...just not with the ease I can."

"TATTLE-Tale!" Maria bellowed from the pillows exhaling a big cloud of pot-smoke and giggling!

"NEVER YOU MIND!" Becky called back at her before turning back to me, "Ok Ian, show's over...let me get my girly insides back inside –wait a moment." She did a little bit of huffing and puffing and pushed with her fingers back on the bulging flower until it sank back into the dark sink-hole of her rectum. Now anatomically correct again she paused to catch her breath and I had more questions for her,

"So I take it you want for me to film you doin...this?"

"Sure...you game?"

"Yeah I guess...I suppose if you offer em' something different, they'll beat a path to your door and all!"

"Or pay portal on your website," she giggled, "Alright champ, let's get back to fucking!" I started to put my throbber up to her pussy and pushed my cockhead down with her fingertips to the other hole,

"Back in my dumper! My butt isn't through with your salami just yet!" She was definitely going to be interesting when I worked with her on her website....nothing too nasty for her! I stuck my cock up inside her pooper and fucked her good and hard; missionary -anal for a good five minutes! I held her legs and she grabbed my head and twisted my hair in her fingers while we kissed wide mouthed; taking turns tongue fucking each other's puckers. She broke our lip lock after a bit and chewed my neck...depositing even more hickeys up and down my skin. Later she said she had found out about the hickey's on my neck that had been deposited by Mom, so like a dog marking over another canine's scent, she decided to leave a little marking of her own.....she also said the talk at school Monday would be tremendous!

Now she began to shake and quake again, she was nearing something really strong. I wanted so bad to blow my load in her pussy and I think she sensed this as well. I yanked myself from her turd tunnel which was now open and slack with a gape big enough to drop a golf ball into, and she sat upright again to clean me off with her mouth. A few strokes of this and she deemed me hygienic enough to plumb the depths of her cunt. She lay back and spread her legs again, pulling knees up to shoulders while I sank down upon her, my rod rooting its way into her pussy in one wonderful swoop!

"AAAAGGGHHH OH YESSSSS IAN...DO ME! MAKE ME THE LATEST WIFE IN THE HAREM! FUCK YOUR AUNTIE BECKY! YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!" Her call aroused the attention of the tuna bowl and four heads surface above the pillows to check us out once again! I ignored the spectators and fucked and plowed....I was going for broke...I wanted to bust a nut...or two! I leaned forward and kissed her again...her shaking resumed; her fingers dancing upon her clit. She moaned into my mouth and I felt the surge as my balls unloaded a series of hot jets of man custard up into her pussy as she splattered my crotch with her brine! We pulled our lips apart and I roared in a call of AAAHHHHHRRRRRRRR! as my pecker puked another salvo of nut-butter into her womb! I could barely hear my own orgasmic yell as she pulled my hair and shaking screamed.....AAAAWWWW YEEEEAHHHH IAAANNNN FUUCCKKKK YEAAAHHH! and she splattered me with a geyser of salty splashings! The chaise was definitely catching hell! We groaned and shook and unloaded bodily fluids, and kissed and moaned until it subsided. We then lay together panting like we had carried heavy furniture together up three flights of stairs. We dosed off for about five minutes until I felt a poke in the ribs. I looked up and saw Grandma standing above us.

"One left slugger! Get up off this one and get ready for somethin a little more vintage!" she said with a hand on her hips, puffing a stogie. My body ached and my balls – well, ....tired didn't begin to describe it but my inner vice of PRIDE was stronger than my fatigue. Becky sensed my predicament and took my face in her hands, with a kiss she said to me,

"Stay inside me Ian,....get that ass of yours movin your cock back and forth in my pussy and soon you'll have something nice and hard to fuck your grandma with!" I did as she suggested and plowed back and forth in her wonderfully warm soupy mess of a pussy that I had just jizzed in. After a few minutes I had something I was confident that I could penetrate Grandma with. Becky had one more suggestion for her new "husband",