Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria also mentioned as she broke lip-lock on my dong that she had some ideas for the websites of her and her girls when Mom brought the subject up to her. She wanted to have the website but she was up in the air as to what it would do to her professional image. As far as her girls were concerned, they could decide for themselves but she was certain they would all four be "in". Courtney and Claire also had photography skills might be something that would come in handy as well for my aunt; she could use their ability to manipulate photos so that Maria might not be readily identifiable to professionals who might otherwise recognize her. Maria also had been writing erotic stories for several years and wanted to have a place to show her work – this idea seemed to be the perfect venue!

About this time, Mom joined us over at the chaise. She had a joint, an unlit cigar, and a freshly made drink for Maria. Mom was being the perfect hostess and coming over to see that ALL her guests and her little man were being seen to! Maria raised her ass off my face and mom popped the reefer in my kisser for a nice tug from my lungs. I held it in for a second...then whoosh let it out. It made Maria's butt and twat look like they had forest fire for half a second and I snickered at the thought. Maria then plopped down and I went back to rimming her perky little asshole, which I had just moved my attention to from her twat.

Then I felt something other than Maria's lips go back on my dong - it was Mom! She had plopped herself down on my cock and was sliding her pussy down on my meat and I was back to being balls deep in her. She just couldn't stay away from her little boy so long! Maria and her laughed at the joke and Maria commented that she would be borrowing me from time to time and so would her girls. Mom said it was fine, just to not break anything on me, then still giggling; the two women began kissing and making deep sloppy make-out sounds that I could hear from down underneath Maria's booty. I switched back to Maria's clit with my mouth and tongue and I wiggled two fingers up and into her cunthole to stroke them in deep; up and around the little corner behind her peehole to rub that little "special place". This was it, my first threesome proper and I wanted to do it right! I had one woman riding my boner and another on my face! Check another one off my list of things to do before I die! The Asian twins would have to come later!

Mom bounced and rode and bucked and humped. She was all hot from the licking and fingering that she had been getting over in the pillow pile next to the caddie. Now she was all full of weed, love, and sex, and she needed dong! She was getting it; right up her cunt - ramming it good and stiff into her pink puss-pipe! After a couple of minutes, Maria was starting to get all juicy and moist "in there" where I had my fingers. The mouth of her pussy became a wide gash framed by her pierced piss flaps as tissues began to swell with blood and her bumhole began to open and close involuntarily. If Mom's and Sharon's butthole's were a balloon knots of pink ridges, Maria's looked like a meteor had struck the moon and thrown up a giant pink crater with irregular ridges around the sides. With my free hand I moved my middle finger up to it and diddled the pink flesh of her bum-pucker; making her squirm and squeal even more as she kissed my mom and the two women made loud moaning smooching sounds! After a minute of this, Mom picked up the pace and I felt Maria grind her hips hard, pushing her clit forcefully against my lips teeth and jaws to achieve what both women sought; just the right pace and friction for... IT! When it approached, it started with both women as a trickle; Mom's warm briny juice beginning to leak down my shaft onto my tum tum, and Maria's pussy beginning to dew up with tangy pearls. Both ladies began to moan into each other's mouths at a higher vocal pitch which was muffled by all the kissing and lip-smacking smootches. It sounded as if now they were a pair of moaing air-raid sirens as their energy levels hit a higher, almost fever-like intensity! Their bodies began to shake a tremble and then – whoosh...release!

Mom and Maria broke their lip lock as my mother bawled her way through another climax, a gushing flow of twat broth running down my crotch like somebody had spilled hot soup in my lap. Maria's dewy accumulation gave way to a tremor and then a massive core shattering body quake, as I moved my hands away and instinctively moved my wide open mouth to her cunt-hole. I was just in time to receive a splattering cascade of hot clam broth in my mouth and across my face, the salty splash trickling down into my ears and neck! Mom and her sisters may have been squirters, but Maria was a broken water main when she came! Above the sound of the broken levee splashing into my face I heard Mom bawling WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! and Maria crying OOOOOOOOOHHHHHYYYYEAAAAAHHHH! The two of them shook for a couple more seconds, then they both collapsed against each other; completely spent as the spectators from the tuna bowl applauded and cheered loudly at our performance!

They finally climbed off me and I discovered I was drenched in their juicings and so were they! Maria's drippings ran down my face and hair and Mom had left my crotch and belly soaked, (in fact some of mom's turkey drippings had run down my pole onto my belly and pooled in around my navel). It kind of reminded me of one of those maritime disaster movies and we were the only three that made it to the lifeboat!

"Don't move!" commanded my Aunt Maria biting off the end of a cigar and spitting it on the ground while Mom lit it for her. She took a couple of puffs and then with a satisfied smiling nod to my mother, she whispered something in Mom's ear. Mom scurried off, clicking in her high heels and when she returned from the edge of the pool, she had her bag with the tube of anal grease which she handed to Maria. Mom came over and gave me a deep passionate kiss and licked all of Maria's juices off my face and neck and then looked into my eyes with love saying,

"Such a beautiful boy I have. You have a lot of fucking ahead of you," she said as she stuck a finger under my nose and popping it into my mouth. It smelled and tasted like pussy, "that is from your Aunt Becky," She repeated the processes with her other hand with a finger under my nose before popping it in my mouth; again smelling and tasting like pussy, "and THAT is from your Grandma! They can't wait to get a crack at you! Now mind you, don't shoot yet in Maria's asshole. Let her get off with you in her butt and then spout your seed in her pussy just like you did in Sharon!" I nodded. Mom kissed Maria, swapping a little spit with her and then walked back to climb into the tuna bowl. She was like my pit crew or ring coach or something; always showing up at my side between laps or rounds with supplies and advice!

Aunt Maria bent down and kissed and sucked my cock, and then she worked her way up to my belly button and slurped all of her sister's soupy puss juice from my belly and navel (her reason for having me hold still). She reached up and popped the mini cigar into my mouth and I happily gave it a puff, then she repositioned herself to tower over me on the chaise; feet to either side on the concrete standing above me. She handed me the butt grease and with her ass high above me, she spread her ass cheeks to show her pink rectal crater with its wonderful creases to the afternoon Phoenix sun!

"I've been a VERY bad girl," she said in the sort of pouty Betty Boop voice my mom liked to use, "you need to put some grease back there so I can take some punishment in my no no place, the way BAD GIRLS should!" This lady may have come off like an ice princess at her business but down below that hard shell was a smoldering boiling lava cauldron of KINK! I fuckin loved it! I picked up the grease and applied it to her rectal ridges and pushed a glob into the hole with my finger. She exhaled as I penetrated. I could tell this was another thing about her that she loved but was ashamed off.

With that, I set the grease off to the side and Aunt Maria spun around and lowered herself down onto my cock. She squatted until the head of my penis was right at the entrance to her greasy pink pooper. She plucked the cigar from my teeth and popped it in her gob and diddled her clit while puffing away, then she exerted downward pressure letting the two "G's" (Gravity and Grease), do the rest!

She got my cockhead to push open the aperture of her sphincter with just a little application of weight upon the end of my nob. The rubbery flesh of her perky little bottomhole yielded and then I felt the head of my member gain access by an inch or so. She exhaled and strumming her clit said to me with the cigar set in her teeth making her words seem like a snarl, "So I guess UUNNGGHHH,...you didn't expect this of me huh! You always thought I was a tight ass huh, Ian!...Huh?"

"Aunt Maria, you're a hippy," I answered more intent on my dong digging its way slowly up her dung dumper, "you could never be a tight ass...on the other hand...your pooper feel's nice and righteously snug. MAYBE YOU ARE A TIGHT ASS!" We laughed and I continued, "but seriously, yeah you were the most serious of the group but still I guess ......well, look at all you've accomplished!" She nodded in agreement looking away, kind of thoughtful, which was odd because my meatstick was poking its way up into her pink shitter. She slipped down on my dong another inch or so, taking the shoulders of my cock up through the entrance to her rectum and accommodating my girth.

"You say the nicest things! Your mommy is so lucky," she looked into my eyes and stuck her finger in her cunt-hole as she pushed down another inch on my pole -only to pull it out and stick her nasty finger in my mouth and smear it on my nose and lips saying, "and I am going to be so lucky too!" She continued as she strummed her clit with one hand and went back to fingering her cunt-hole.

"You know I said I want to put my writings out on my website?" she asked. I nodded.

"Well, I want it to not just show my writings, I want to show all my kinks and fetishes. You know what I write about?" I shook my head.

"I like to write about older women who seduce young women and young men like you. I like to write about incest, about lesbianism, about domination, about ...well, kink. I have a ton of fetishes locked up in this bag of cats you would call my mind!"

"Yeah like what?"

"Well," she said sliding down another inch or so and grunting as I stretched her sphincter, "I love fisting, I love peeing, I love watersports, enemas...all kinds of kink!"

"Yeah?"

"It's not just that, I like being tied up and tying people up. From time to time I dominate your Aunt Sharon or your Mom. The only people I ever submit to are Becky and Holly. I've let your nasty Aunt Becky tie me up a couple of times and fist my pussy and butt hard! The she dominates me doing all sorts of wicked nasty things! Then of course there is Holly. She... well ....was like a sexual Sherpa of sorts; guiding me through the world of business by day and through the underworld of kink and depravity by night. Every twerk, a very kink, and every deviation that I have...I can trace back to her and the loving caress of her riding crop across my ass or her double headed dildo in my pussy!" With that she took the elevator to the ground floor and dropped the rest of the way until my throbbing boner was completely encased in her bowels! She let out a contented sigh of pain mixed with pleasure.

"I don't want it to just be about my writings, I want to have photos of all my ....deviations, to show and sell for a pretty penny. I have a wealth of material locked up in this kinky prison inside my head; I just need to tap into it and do it judiciously," she said this as she began to bounce on my penis, up and down, up and down! She took her fingers from her cunt-hole and rubbed the juicy nastiness of her pussy on her erect nipples which now stood up like pencil erasers. A shiny gleam of puss-juice shown across her teats in the afternoon sun. Then she put her fingers to my mouth and had me suck them clean while she slammed her asshole up and down the length my shaft like it was a rude instrument of anal masturbation for her! She cupped my head in her hands and leaned forward as her ass fucked my cock and said, "Suck these tits....lick my juices from my nipples. That's it...Momma needs you to nurse her!" When this lady lets kink take over...she lets it have a good strong hold!

"I can't wait to work with you on this project Ian," she said as I sucked and she fucked, "so many ideas are rattling around in my head. I can have you film me as I masturbate and squirt, I can pretend you are my son and suck your cock in bed without you showing your face, -y'know gonzo style? I can maybe shoot a movie with some of my girlfriends or Holly...yeah...she would definitely like this...she said she wanted to take her love of ..deviation and money to the next level.....yessssss! This is good! .........Oh your cock now is hitting the backside of my pussy through the wall of my asshole....your dick feels soooooooo gooood! Unnnnnhhhhhh! Oh yeah suck my titties! Just like that!"

She guided my fingers into her cunt-hole and had me rub her inside and around the corner as her asshole continued to rise and fall on my cock and my lips, teeth, and tongue worked her nipples! She tweaked her clit, pinching and strumming it like a banjo; her breathing becoming more labored. After a minute or so, things became a little puffy around her wet pussy hole as once again, all her membranes became swollen with blood like a fat tick. Her brow wrinkled, her eyes stared off into space; not seeing anything, just taking in the sensations. I frigged her cunt as she diddled and tweaked her clit; her rump flying up and down on my rod. Her mouth opened and she let out a bawl of AWWSSSHITT! YEAAAHH!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!

Her cunt spasmed hard as she shook and quaked and a geyser of chick jizz spouted from her cunthole. She rammed her asshole all the way down on my cock sobbing and bawling like her heart was broken! Whipping my head away from her tits, she seized me by the head and pulled my mouth to hers in a wide mouthed kiss as she screamed her orgasm down my throat and my hands now grabbed her ass cheeks to fuck up hard and deep into her bowels. She screamed and whimpered and whined into my mouth until it subsided within her. Again a clap and a chorus of cheers broke from the pillow pile.

Weakly she pulled away from my mouth and caressed my face, smiling. She stared into my eyes with her baby blues and the sun shown down making her hair look especially radiant and golden. She finally gave me a hug, and lifting her rectum from my dong with a SLLLUURPPP sound, saying to me with a light peck on the lips, "That was nice baby...now let Auntie Maria suck you clean. I am going to stick it in my pussy and you are going to unload those balls of yours into me, my lovely new little hubby!"

After a few deep-throating strokes with her mouth on my thobber to clean me up for her pussy, we repositioned again; this time with her lying back on the chaise with her legs wide and her arms underneath her knees...classic missionary! I stood in front of her rubbing my cock, preparing it to give my new wife and latest addition to my growing harem a good consummation! I was beginning to feel like an Egyptian Pharaoh from my high school history book with a ton of wives and prospective concubines. Maria looked up at me; her cunt-hole all drippy, slack and waiting. She gave her lips a lick and said,

"I'm ready beautiful!" I got on-top of her and positioned the mushroom head of my cock into the entrance to her cunt and hooked her knees over my elbows. Her arms at the same time, released her legs now that my weight held her knees fast in place and her hands found my asscheeks. Both of her hands pulled me into her as I penetrated her twat-hole up to my balls with one wet fluid motion. Her eyes went wide for a second, then she relaxed as she once again accommodated my girth; only this time it was her front door that was being knocked upon! We began to fuck.

She retrieved the cigar from where she had set it down on the concrete and puffed it until the end glowed hot orange then, exhaling smoke in my face with a wicked smile; she offered it to me for a puff. I took a few hits as my cock plowed in and out of her pussy, my balls slapping into her battered asshole. We passed the cigar back and forth and while she cooed and now said sweet nothings to me. She nibbled my ear; caressing my face as my cock worked her cunt. She stuck her tongue in my ear mischievously and then she whispered,

"That's it Ian, fuck me! You fuck me ever so nicely! My girls are going to love it when you nail em' with that big fat cock of yours! .....You know who else is going to love that big cock of yours?"

"Who unnhh, ....who?" I asked, sweat pouring down my body. I was getting ready to spout soon. I felt the tickle in my balls.

"Holly!"

I looked at my Aunt, stunned.

"Yep, Holly and her daughter Tanya!" Her words came as a happy shock but yeah, it stood to reason that if all this other stuff was happening and she was in with Holly like she said....that too would come to pass! I now fucked and plowed with even more extremely happy spirits urging me on!

"Oh yeah sweetie," she urged me, "just like that! UUNNNGHHH OH YEAH! Make Auntie your latest wifey! I am going to make you soooo happy! You can come over to our house and give us good fuckin any time your balls need it..... so long as we get some relief from you when we need it too!"

I plowed and pushed. Sweat now ran down my face and chin and dripped onto Maria. I knew I was close. I was so fucking damn close! Maria continued,

"Of course, you may have to put up with all us women fighting over that nice fat dingy dong that is plowing my puss-pie right now! Ooh yeah, just like that! Just like that!" A few more strokes and she began to pant and wheeze, her eyes looked away as she was now distracted with the sensations. I reached down with one hand; up and underneath her with my fingers to diddle her asshole - rubbing around the pink puckered rim as her mouth made an "O" upon feeling the added sensation! Another few seconds and a moan built behind her nasal passages as she bit her lip; whining and staring off into infinity while my cock poked and stroked! She was ready. Her mouth opened wide to bawl and howl but I placed my own mouth over hers and tongue fucked my new wife as my Aunt Maria became Maria, my old lady!

She shook and screamed and her cunt splattered girly juice again on my buckin loans as my balls could not stand it any longer and unloaded; erupting in a torrent of splashing sperm inside the walls of her pussy! We both screamed and moaned our way through a blissful climax as Maria's hands pulled and tugged my hair! It was wonderfully agonizing and it seized us in a mutual explosion of lust and bodily fluid, shaking and shaking us! At last, the climax finished... we broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes with love and a wonderful bond between us. It was then I felt a slap on the ass!

Behind me hovering over us was Aunt Becky who had trotted up behind us completely unnoticed. She was ready for HER TURN! Looking down with a wonderfully wicked grin she said to us,

"Ok stud, two down... two to go!" She deposited another smack on my ass and Maria and I took it as a sign to change out horses.