Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then sensed she was tiring a bit and I suggested that I fuck her pussy. She nodded emphatically but she wanted to have me lay back on the lounge. We moved around and changed positions and soon I was lying on my back, boner pointing to the heavens, and my Aunt Sharon lowering her pierced pussy down onto me. She slid down my cock in one wet slippery swoop, and then went wide eyed and smiling with a pleasant OOOOOHHH! as she got to the bottom of the elevator. She held herself there for a couple of seconds, and then with a wide smile and her eyes looking down at me over her glasses she let out an, "Oh Yeah!" She diddled her pierced clit with one hand and tweaked her nipples with the other, and then she leaned forward dangling her pierced melon sized titties in my face.

"Suck em' Ian! Auntie Sharon is going to fuck you good! All you have to do is take em' in your mouth and suck as I pound your pork with my pussy," she whispered as she began to fuck up and down on my shaft and I began to suckle her teats.

"Yeah Ian! Suck em' good. Yeah, bite and chew em'," she whispered in sweet encouragement," just like you're fuckin' doing! Ooooh damn that's nice!... Y'know I always wanted a son. Just like your other two aunts -all I have is girls. Always wanted a boy! If I had a nice strong man like you around the house, I'd let you suck Mommy's titties all day long, ooooh yeahhh! I'd nurse you from sunup to sundown; that is when I wouldn't have you fuckin' me raw!" I just kept sucking her tits and pinching the pierced nipples which now were popped up like pierced red gumdrops. She kept talkin,

"Y'know,... now that your Mom has made a sort of husband out of you, this is another rite of passage. Each of your aunts and even Grandma is going to make a hubby out of you today. All us girls are in this THING, it's so wonderful! We have made each of us a wife to the other and now we have a hubby for the group! Consider this consummating the marriage!"

I just nodded and let out a few, Umm Hmm's of acknowledgement. I let her keep going,

"You are a good fuck Ian! I can tell that the way you handle me; rough in the right places and tender in the others! I think soon my girls; Michelle, Cindy, and Kathryn will get a crack at you. Huh? Does that sound good? You want to fuck your cousins?" I let out another emphatic Umm Hmm' as she waited for my response before continuing with her fuck and talk,

"Good, we are all going to be one big happy fuck fest of a family. With THIS, I am giving my portion of the harem over to you sweetheart!" She picked up the pace up and down on my boner, milking my nutsack with wonderful pussy strokes.

About this time there was a bit of excited conversation from the Tuna Bowl as series of Ummm Hmms and Yeps and one, "Oh yeah I'm in!" came from the pillows. Some sort of conspiracy or lesbian pow-wow? What the fuck? Mom climbed out of the pillows, picked up her drink and finished it, then walked over in her heels to Sharon and me fucking with a joint in her hand to give me and Sharon a quick hit. She explained what went on in the pillows.

She had told my aunts and Grandma about our idea to form an erotic website and she explained to Aunt Sharon who listened intently while she bobbed up and down on my prick. Mom told her what she had told everyone else; that if we got enough interested women to form satellite porn websites, we could make a pile of cash over the long term! I could do the set-up and Aunt Becky even volunteered her daughter Laura to do the really difficult work with the sites. Laura, hippy that she was, also happened to be razor sharp with computer technology and was majoring in technology at ASU. Becky's other daughter's, Melissa and Ami had a flare for the artistic side of things and could use their art major skills to really make appealing bells and whistles to the sites as well!

"That's a great idea!" cried Sharon, who never stopped fuckin up and down on me," I AM SOOOOOO IN!" Actually I was in. I was in up into my balls up into my Aunt! Aunt Sharon continued, "Petra, you and I have all our girlfriends we used to strip with that we still keep in touch with, plus the girls who are stripping now that we see. We should go to Cristie's tonight and talk to a few of em' over drinks!" Mom nodded and let Sharon go on, "I have all my girlfriends who I used to cut hair with, hell – we could make a huge network of pay sites and teaser free sites to lure people in!" Again Mom nodded thinking hard and seeming happy that her idea had caught a head of steam! Aunt Sharon and Mom had stripped together back in their college days and Sharon continued to strip after college because the money was good. She then took up a job cutting hair during the day (she had gone off to beautician school before college but didn't really do anything with it until after she got her four year degree). When Mom went off to College, Sharon got some grant money scraped together plus some loans and went off to school with her.

Mom and Sharon started stripping as freshman and after graduation, Mom went off to law school but Sharon didn't find a job right away so she kept stripping and cut hair during the day. It was some long hours but she paid off her student loans rather quickly and what was more important, she had tons of crazy women for contacts....I mean let's face it....who are the craziest women you will ever meet guys? That's right, strippers and beauticians – those ladies are awesome in the sack, will let you have a threeway with their best girlfriend and do everything from the Kama Sutra manual but just don't piss them off or they'll key your car and kill your pet's as a warning! Complicating things was that Sharon got pregnant and then she kept popping kids out, 2, 3, and 4 until she finally had the sense to get her tubes tied (like Mom). Anyhow, after a couple of years of taking off her clothes, cutting hair, and poppin out my cousins, she got with my Aunts Maria and Becky into real estate. She now was making really good money selling houses (despite the housing crash of 2008), and the days of eating ramen for breakfast, were far behind her but beneath her business suits and professional demeanor, there were always her piercings, trampstamp, and a little flaky side of her where she could flip a switch and be something completely nasty and fun! .....Er..just watch out for the crazy side! Wink, wink! Nudge, nudge!

Being both a stripper and a beautician, Sharon was a perfect storm of crazy! It made the sex awesome but I made sure that if she ever had a pet peeve, I would not test it too see how mad she could get! To this day, I never try to piss her off! But anyhow, back to the story....Mom gave us both another hit on the joint and then returned to the pillow pile after making herself another drink – we might be going to Cristy's or whatever watering hole she was thinking of, but she was definitely NOT driving tonight if we went anywhere!

Sharon and I changed positions. This time we got into the old tried and true missionary position – perfect for consummating a marriage! We rubbed each other's faces and kissed and said soothing wonderful sweet tender things to each other as nephew and aunt bucked and fucked and became husband and wife. After a few minutes Sharon began to shake again and this time I felt my balls experience the recognizable tingle of an approaching nutblast. I looped Sharon's legs over both of my elbows and fucked her hard as the climax built and hit us both together. At the moment just before the explosion occurred we fused our lips together and my tongue fucked her mouth, probing her gob and tickling her tongue-stud as we both whined and mewed. Then it hit. KA-BOOM!!

I let out a loud nasal groan and Aunt Sharon whined into my mouth as she shook and splattered girl jizz and my balls send a hot shower of penis plaster up into her womb! We shook and shook until finally it let us go and we both calmed as little drops of fluid, sweat, and spooge puddled beneath us. We looked into each other's eyes showing each other genuine love! The silence was interrupted by Maria's voice above us, "Ok one down....three to go! Up Sharon, Ian has to make a wife out of me NEXT!"

Auntie Maria was towering above us, beaming down through her sunglasses in anticipation of what was to come for her. Her short blonde permed hair hung around her head like an angelic halo but her tongue licked across her smile like she was going to enjoy a nice cut of steak. There was something domineering about her, in sharp contrast to Mom's and Sharon's submissiveness.

Aunt Sharon made a face and said with a spoiled brat pout, "Aaaawww but we were having so much fun!!!" She gave me a full deep kiss and then a smack on the hiney and whispered in my ear, "Alright sport, time for me to get up and investigate the contents of the tuna salad over there," motioning with her head to the pillow pile, "we'll resume this later and the offer stands with me and my girls. They will want to fuck you ragged too!"

With that I got up off of Sharon and she got off the chaise, a nice wet sex spot showing where we had both lain. Maria, Becky, and Grandma were only going to add to the "conditioning of the leather" this afternoon. Maria smiled at me and pushed me gently to one side and then sat down on the chaise. She patted her lap for me to sit down on it like she wanted me to tell her what I wanted for my birthday or something. Aunt Sharon stood up and clicked off to the Tuna bowl in her high lime green heels. She made a drink for herself and then giggling at some rude joke somebody had made from the pillows, she took a sip from her drink before setting it down before climbing in. A halo of funky pot smoke hung over the heaving pillows and jutting bums in the Tuna bowl making it look a bit like a smoggy day in the valley when the radio warns everyone about pollution and ozone and stuff.

"Well," Aunt Maria said impatiently," aren't you going to sit on Auntie Maria's lap? We have a lot to talk about little boy!" I could tell right away, Maria's thing was dominance. Not to worry, I could play Dustin Hoffmann in The Graduate if it got me laid! I sat down on Auntie Maria's lap and she took my chin her hands and kissed me sweetly – just a little peck on the lips, then she had a talk with me,

"So you just came in your Auntie Sharon's hoo hoo did you?" She was using the sweet Auntie voice like she had just baked me cookies or something. I nodded in response.

"Well, let's see," she said peering down at my spent cock; still leaking a little bit of protein egg white from the tip. She caught some of the drip drops with the tip of her finger and popped them into her mouth closing her eyes. Then she made a big happy smile, her eyes wide behind her sunglasses. Her face was now surrounded by her halo perm shining in the sun like she was this towering deity; allowing me to sit on her lap after she had just climbed down from a mountain in one of Wagner's operas. She said in an over the top voice like she had just licked from a bowl of cake frosting, "Mmmmmmm yummy! So you want to sit here and talk with Auntie on her lap while we make your wittle dingy-wingy all nice and stiffie-wiffie again?"

"Uh huh Auntie Marie," I nodded. I was playing the part for her kink, her fantasy. She wanted to seduce and dominate a dude? Well here I was; at her service. No problem here, although it DID sound as though she was going to take me out for an ice-cream later if I was a good boy and made her cum!

"Good," she said rubbing my cock in her hand and kissing me again sweetly, "so did your Auntie Sharon tell you she always wanted a son?" I nodded. She smiled and continued, "Well, I have too the same want. I love my girls, but I would love to have a nice eighteen year old boy like you around the house! You know what I would do with you?" I shook my head putting on the most innocent face I could find...ok I remembered a face I had seen on one of the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings movies, and I tried to look all pathetic and unknowing for her. ...BOOM it worked! She wrinkled that nose of hers and smiled, "I would play with this wee wee night and day. I would jerk it and wash it and rub it and feel it! And I would put it in my mouth just like this!" With that she pushed me down and I fell against the back of the chaise; my ass still up on her lap but my head and feet a bit lower....I was well, in an awkward and helpless position and ...somehow she really DUG that..I mean WTF! She really dug that!! She bent down and craning her back and neck, took my rising boner in her mouth and began to fellate me! It was a good wet suck too; really loud and with lots of tongue and saliva dripping all over everything like she was eating a sloppy chili-dog!

A hoot and a holler of group approval with some muffled golfers claps rose from the tuna bowl, then the catty spectators went back to their munching and moaning, fingering and fucking, drinking and puffing. From time to time a head would pop up to check our progress and then like a seal diving under water, it would go back beneath the surface of pillows and swirling butts and kicking legs. I stopped looking at the tuna bowl and focused on the wonderful blowjob I was getting from Auntie Maria. She was delicately cupping my balls with one hand and soothingly rubbing my chest and pinching my nipples with the other; all while sweetly sucking the cock of her nephew lying across Auntie's lap!

Unlike my mom, Petra, and her sister Sharon, Maria never stripped. She had nothing against it; in fact she went to strip and go-go clubs with Mom, Sharon and Becky and the rest of the sex-coven. Maria just was the oldest of the three and therefore she shucked off the whole dreadlocks and Birkenstocks thing the earliest when she graduated college. She always tried to look professional to a certain degree but Mom and Sharon had hinted in the past that when she was away from the office or away from showing houses, she would get downright loco...especially with sex, weed, and booze urging her on, – the only one who could out-perform her for pure crazy was Grandma and yet when she put on a grey business suit, she looked like you could keep popsicles cold on her ass!

Like Mom, Sharon, and Becky, Maria did get pierced but she was more discrete with it; she liked to hide the beast in her behind a veneer of cold propriety that she would unlock from time to time, (and then only at a time of her choosing). Holly, her business mentor at the real estate office had taught her well! By Mom and Sharon's accounts, Holly was a right proper whore when she wanted to be, but she would seal that side of her away in a lock box until the shades were down normally, and assuming there wasn't a customer in sight! Like some bisexual nympho Yuppie Yoda, Holly had taught the same ethic to Aunt Maria and it showed.

Maria did the toe ring and thumb ring thing just like Mom, Grandma, and rest of my Aunts but she didn't have any tattoos or so much as a tramp stamp. She didn't get her tits pierced, or her tongue; just a tiny little diamond stud above her clit and yes, I later found out from her, it was a REAL diamond! She also had two lovely little silver chains that hung down from either side of her piss flaps that she could tuck up in a bikini bottom if she chose to, or let them hang out if SHE was letting IT all hang out! She also had a tiny little ring through her bellybutton with a diamond stud attached and she had five rings in her ear, one for my Mom, one for Grandma, one for Sharon, one for Becky, and when I asked her later about the fifth, she said it was for Holly- the lady who hired her straight out of college and turned her into the woman she was now! Holly also was the lady who hired Becky, and later Sharon, turning both of them into successes (and lovers of hers as well), but Maria was the towering powerhouse of success that Holly first unleashed upon the real estate market of Phoenix; after taking Maria under her wing (along with other parts of Holly's anatomy). All in all; Aunt Maria despite her blonde hair, blue eyes, and respectable demeanor, had a certain wondrous dark quality. It was a layer of kink hiding just below the surface -something akin to what Alfred Hitchcock referred to as that combination of the "perfect woman" who is a perfect lady in the drawing room and a total whore in the bedroom!

Right now that perfect woman was blowing me and blowing me good! This went on for a couple of minutes until she broke her lip lock and looking at me with feigned stern severity said, "On your feet boy, stand in front of me!" She raised me up off the chaise by one nipple (it still hurts when I think of it), and had me stand directly before her as she sat legs apart on the side of the chaise. She smacked me on the ass as I rose to my feet, and told me to be quick about it. I complied and again, tried to look a little more innocent and inexperienced – feeding her kink. Sitting bolt upright, feet on the concrete, she took my cock between her lips, my balls in her hand, and her fingers upon my other nipple, tweaking and twisting. She then began to deep throat me, good and hard. After a couple of seconds of this she came up for air and snarled looking up into my face, "Run your hand through my hair, run both hands! Make Auntie's tonsils pay for the rude thing she did to her nephew!"

I didn't need coaching – her blowjob technique was wonderful! I grabbed her frizzy halo of blonde locks and plowed her throat as she sucked and blew me, cupping and squeezing my balls and nearly ripping my nipple off! Wow, she really took the whole "whore in the drawing room thing," to heart! We did this for a few minutes. From time to time I would look over into the lesbian lickfest going on in the tuna bowl and then back down at the tall wonderfully cruel blonde blowing me and I decided if this was a dream, I DEFINITELY DID NOT WANT TO WAKE UP! She made loud sloshy slurping sounds with her mouth; again making me think she was enjoying a particularly messy chili dog or sloppy joe while she executed a strange and wonderful super-collider experiment between the head of my penis and her tonsils!

"Ok sport!," Auntie Maria said coming up for air and making a wet popping sound, "I want to sit on that face of yours! Lie down now!" I got down on my back, my boner pointing skyward. Auntie Maria straddled my face facing my feet; sitting straight up like she was on a saddle.

I began to lick and eat and dip fingers as she coached from above, "Mmmmm -just like that Ian, oh yeah, .....eat Auntie's clitty, yes- suck it hard....OOOHHHH! YEAH!!...Now lick around my pink pusshole! Mmmmm yeah you rotten little bastard! I love it! Now lick my asshole....yeah naughty boy...chew it just like you are doing....now back to my clit! Oh DAMN! YEAH!! Oh yeah you are going to be a great little husband for me! I can't wait to get you in bed with me and my four girls, your cousins!" She fell forward and began sixty-nining with me, deep throating me again so deep I thought the tip of my rod would shoot out the end of her poophole in front of me! Well, ...I figured; she was definitely enjoying the ride and she had offered herself and my four cousins up to me as part of the sex harem! I would definitely need to keep up the sports drinks and double down on the eggs and oysters!

Maria's girls; Claire, Courtney, Christine, and Jennifer all looked like their mother. I mentioned before that Claire and Courtney both sported the hippy look with dreadlocks and hairy legs and fuzzy armpits (and on that point I figured their crotches too were hairy thickets -which I later learned I was spot on). Christine and Jennifer were complete opposites; fashionistas who loved lots of jewelry and expensive clothes – the right sunglasses with the right shoes...that sort of thing. Apparently they had all been broken into the THING at eighteen or nineteen. Christine was sort of a curvy Marylin Monroe meets Goldie Hawn thing that I found was a solid turn on. Jennifer was a sweet little thing a year older than me who wanted to go into business with her mom and I strongly suspected she was just as much a rampant whore as her Mom was! Claire and Courtney both loved being stoned and loud. They also looked like out of the four, they were the ones who liked to party the most. They didn't give a shit about clothes, they wore the same sandals everywhere and they loved their little ear, nose, belly button, and tongue piercings as well as their tattoos. I later found out they had a ton of hardware piercing their tits and shaggy girly junk between their legs too! It was like those two had decided to get themselves poked and punctured with an entire isle shelf at Home Depot or something! Anyhow ... the four sisters definitely each had something I wanted to have a whirl in the sack with; just for different reasons hidden in the back of my libido! With all four however, they each had nice curvy rounded rumps that looked like wonderful cushions to be pushin! It was definitely a gift from their mom.