Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up the stairs around a fountain of beautiful statue nymphs and dryads being chased by a stone satyr. At the door was another masked girl with a bikini barely hiding her shapely hard-bodied form holding a clipboard. She checked our names off the list and smiled politely as she opened the door and directed us into the front reception hall. We stepped on in.

The hall was high, wide, and grand; filled to the brim it seemed with politely talking couples and single women; all elegantly dressed with drinks in their hands and a few people munching food from plates in front of a huge buffet table about twenty feet long. I noticed that besides the regular party guests with their nice eveningwear, there were several nude young women really walking about delivering drinks and taking orders. All the girls were slim, and pretty; between eighteen and twenty-one years of age. The one commonality was that EVERYONE; nude girls and guests alike, was masked. Two nubile naked girls (wearing matching red masks each with peacock feathers coming out the side of the forehead), clicked up to us in high heels and the girl with the clip board gave them our names.

"Greetings and welcome," said the shorter of the two ladies, "I am Tina and this is Sheri! You have just arrived in time for opening cocktails! We are going to take your drink orders and then my older sister will be the escort for the handsome young gentleman here, while I take the ladies to our changing alcove. That will be several minutes from now."

I was stunned by the two! Both of the girls were oriental, slender, and very shapely...I'd have done both of them right there on the spot if given a choice. Then I remembered something; I was at a disadvantage because everyone was wearing a mask but I seemed to regard a little snippet of information in the back of my head. These two looked VERY familiar and yet I had never met them to my knowledge. Certainly I couldn't completely tell who they were with these masks on...and yet...

"What is your name again?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Tina," she said smiling behind her mask. I could see both girls were definitely oriental.

"Ummm," not trying to be rude, "but are you Vietnamese?" I got a poke in the ribs from Mom standing next to me but I decided a little faux pas was acceptable if my hunch was correct.

"Yes," answered Sheri the older sister. Both girls were surprised but still smiling, "it's not a problem is it?" said Tina finishing her sister's sentence.

"Oh no," I answered, sore from Mom's rib poke, "it is just that I think I met your sister's last night! You have younger twin sisters? Margaret and Mimi, yes?" Both girls looked shocked and smiled like I had just solved who killed Kennedy but I figured the chance of a coincidence was slim to none.

"Why yes," said Sheri (whom I later found out was twenty one years old), "our sisters are over there with our mom, Cori!" Sheri waved over in the direction of a buffet table ice sculpture of two happy people getting it on (a frozen woman blowing a truly cool dude)! In front of the ice sculpture were the huge fake-boobed masked twins, Mimi and Margaret from the night before!

The twins were dressed in identical purple evening dresses and with matching purses. They stood yammering and laughing with a shorter older woman who looked Asian behind her mask as well (also with big fun-bags on her chest that I guessed were fake too). She was a loud happy lady who liked to laugh and she snatched a bottle of champagne from atop the table with the BJ ice sculpture and was belly laughing at some coarse joke she had just heard as she filled her glass. The two twins recognized our group, (despite our masks) and waived excitedly back to us and then they explained to their mother who we were. She let out a wild happy OOOHH REEEALLY! and she immediately came clicking up to us in her red dress and heels with her twins flanking either side of her! I could tell she liked grand entrances and introductions!

"Hello, I am Cori!" she beamed with an enormous smile; champagne glass in one hand and the bottle still in the other, "I understand some of you had the pleasure of meeting my twins Mimi and Margaret last night at Discretions! Well it's such a pleasure to meet - ALL OF YOU!" She handed the bottle to Mimi and politely and eagerly shook all our hands and bestowed little Hollywood kisses on everyone before she got to me.

"And WHO is THIS?" she said, a little over the top like she was a long lost aunt who was going to pinch me on the cheeks!

"I am Ian," I said extending my hand which she grabbed and pulled me in close to her, grinning ear to ear and making deep eye contact through her mask with me.

"OH I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT YOU ALREADY!" she said all loud and flirty in front of my Mom as she shook my hand vigorously; not letting go, but pulling me in and staring right into my eyes with that same overly friendly smile of a fox looking into an unguarded hen coop, "MY TWINS TOLD ME ABOUT THE LOVELY FUCK THEY HAD WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE HAREM OF WOMEN FROM YOUR FAMILY LAST NIGHT!" She was hot but she had a bit of a volume problem it seemed, especially once the champagne started flowing!

She looked about to see if she had let the cat out of the bag, but despite her crashing voice; none of the other minglers at the party aside from our two tribes had heard anything, so she pulled me even closer for a Hollywood kiss on both cheeks (still pumping my hand in a vigorous handshake). Her lips then slid across from my cheek directly to my kisser and she lip-locked me hard and tongue fucked my tonsils while her daughters and my female relatives hooted and laughed at my predicament! Her hand stopped shaking mine and came up to cup the back of my head; shmush'n and mush'n our lips together even tighter! Her hand then cupped my face for a second before dropping down to grab my boner in my pants which was rising quickly to the occasion.

"Better be careful Ian," Margaret laughed loudly, "looks like our TIGER MOMMY found herself a nice tasty bit of game to devour!" Cori, broke away our lip lock and her eyes went wide behind her yellow and orange Venetian mask as she realized just how big my trouser catfish was, lurking beneath her grasp! She gasped,

"Oh, you're so damned RIGHT Margaret! ...I thought you both were talking shit about how nice and big it is but...DAMN!" Then she let- go of the front of my pants and turned to my Mom as if nothing had happened and made polite conversation while Tina began to get our drink orders from us.

"So," Cori said to my Mom as she took and held my hand in a very affectionate manner, "it is SOOOO nice to finally meet you and your son and your whole tribe tonight! I guess by the fact that you are all HERE; you ALL party just like we do! Yes?"

"Yes," said my mom closing in close to Cori and coming up for a peck on her lips while the woman continued to hold my hand, "WE ALL PARTY!" Mom kissed Cori on the mouth deeper now and the two gave each other's lips and tongue a nice wet tasting before the two mommy mouths separated; smiling in a way that only MILFs who have experience with other ladies could! Cori went on,

"Now you have a wonderful delightful daughter too don't you?"

"Yes," my mom not dropping her horny- ass stare into Cori's eyes "you've partied with her- I know! She partied with all of you, I understand, yes?" Mom slipped a hand behind me and rubbed my butt- cheek through my pants as Cori continued.

"Oh yes," she said holding my hand, "I have had the pleasure of.. PLEASURE WITH HER!" The two ladies chuckled at this.

"Where is she?" Cori asked.

"Oh, she is off at college. She is transferring back to ASU for her next term. She is coming back here for Spring Break next week."

"MMMMM," thought Cori, "it WILL be nice to get her back here! Perhaps an opportunity will arrive where our two clans can do a mingling under more PRIVATE circumstances?"

"Love it!" said Mom. Both ladies were pushing up dangerously close as they continued to talk over the next couple of minutes while the rest of the women in my family chatted with Cori's daughters mingled with the other guests. The conversation was interrupted by Mimi who arrived with a tray of drinks. I took the opportunity interrupt the two mothers' conversation as I took my martini from the tray.

"Ummm, sorry," I said gesturing around at Mimi, Sheri, and the other naked girls clicking around in their heels, "why are all these girls not dressed? I know it is a swing party but we all are wearing evening duds and yet your two daughters are naked- and at the same time your other two girls are clothed? What gives?"

"Oh," explained Cori, "Mimi and Margaret are guests while Sheri and Tina are helpers - assistants for the party. They are getting a paid a little "something- something extra" by serving drinks and acting as escorts."

"Yes," added Mom, "your cousins Christine, Jennifer, and Laura are also helping out!" I noticed that those three were missing from the party and I was told that they were already undressing in another room and would soon go to the kitchen to get special instructions from the "Lady of the house"; none other than Olivia! Anyhow, as Cori and Mom kept talking and sipping their drinks, the old gal never let go of my hand, but held it like I was an old flame of hers!

She and Mom just kept yack, yack, yackin' away, and then she began to pull my hand to her breasts; great big fake "ooh-bah dooh-bahs" for boobies that I found out later had been more handiwork of Dale! In fact, I learned that she had been a patient of his long before Mimi and Margaret had gotten their funbags filled to the brim by the "man of the house." I was beginning to appreciate Dale's peerless medical expertise more and more with each minute it seemed. Anyways, she squeezed my hand over her cleavage; encouraging me with her fingers to "knead the booby bread" but she never stopped smiling or missed a beat of conversation with Mom!

When she switched her champagne glass to the other hand, I thought it was a signal that "gropes and squeezes" time was over. As usual I was able to not read things properly and still smiling; she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, snatched up my hand with a smirky smile, and put it back into her cleavage; this time shoving my hand down into the top of her dress until a pierced nipple atop a perky areola met my fingers! She had no brassiere- as was to be expected with this kind of dress. She kept talking with mom the whole time about everything from sex to gardening to the Phoenix Suns and how much rain we had gotten so far this year. Mom kept up conversation too but with gropes of my butt and reach- around pats to my "trouser- concealed" dong...just to be sure it was still there I guess!

What was happening (and I am so stupid I had to be told this later by Mom), was that one alpha she-wolf was giving the other alpha she-wolf the go-ahead to do a little "mating" with a male from her pack; regardless of the fact that I was the only male left above ground in that pack! Cori kept looking over her shoulder from time to time at her daughters and back to my Mom as if to say, "Its ok, fair trade...you had two of my girls last night, you can get the other two at some time if I can have a piece of THIS dick here!" Of course my sources could have been wrong about that conjecture but then subsequent events would not make sense the way things played out if anything else had been true!

I moved my hand around in Cori's top like I was hunting for lost car-keys in a fish bowl and my fingers were rewarded with yet another pierced nipple to tweak and pinch and twist. She had a nice high pain threshold I discovered, because my clumsy fingers slipped a bit or fumbled and I accidently tweaked the volume knob her chest a little hard...but not once did she wince or yelp! She responded by coming across with her hand and cupping my balls through my pants as if to tell me it felt damned NICE what I had done!

After about a minute or so of delectable nipple-groping, Cori grabbed my hand but instead of signaling to me, "Cop a feel time is over GI!" -she simply moved it out of her cleavage down her dress along her body, and straight to the slit at the side of her outfit! She moved my hand inside and kept up the conversation with Mom as they were apparently doing some sort of "woman to woman silent communication thing," with eyes and body language that I was just too much of a big stupid male to ever get the gist of! Anyhow...not that I cared; I had LEG TO EXPLORE! I also had MILF bush and tushie to navigate around and map with my fingertips it turned out!

My hand ran up and down her legs and found that this lady kept herself in GOOD shape. Toned tendons and muscle pushed back against my fingertips; I didn't know if it was squats or carrying rice out of a field someplace that had done this lovely cosmetic handiwork to her legs, and frankly I couldn't care in the least! They were smooth, solid, strong, and sexy to "feel up," and this old girl knew it!

I ran my hands around her legs and looked about the room while she and Mom chattered away and groped me absent-mindedly like they were stirring their chips around in dip. I could see there was quite a healthy mix of masked people at this party. All of them looked rich, sophisticated, and on the edge something unspoken; like they wanted to rip the clothes off that person they were politely chatting to and smiling at. A few were shooting eyes across the room at a certain "somebody special" that they had noticed and in many cases, that "somebody special" smiled and nodded back.

A few people I recognized, (despite their masks) from the night before. I picked out the black couple, Harvey and Rhonda...standing in front of the ice sculpture of the frosty blow job talking to Ray and his wife Peggy. Peg was the blonde woman with enormous casaba melons for tits whom I had fucked in the ass the previous night with my Aunt Sharon in a scorching threeway! I got a wink from her and a wave. I got a wave from Rhonda too and she licked her lips; pointing at me and then at her nice ample booty before giving a thumbs-up with more lip licking! Across the room there was a lady who looked Mexican that my dick told me I just simply HAD to get acquainted with! I added her, Peggy, and Rhonda to my mental - "things to do list" for the evening.

At the foot of the spiral staircase were another pair of masked beautiful black women. One of them was slender...like a gymnast, and politely talking to an older white gentleman who was laughing hard at his own joke. The other lady was a big hipped young black woman with a "wide load" of a rear end that made me and my cock stand up and take notice! Hey- I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Both of the ladies had caramel colored skin that made me think they were the result of mixed couples...their flesh tone was simply beautiful and their faces from what I could see behind the masks were striking and exquisite! Again I pulled out my mental "to do list," made a quick notation, and kept looking about the room. There was a lot to see and take in!

Cori now reached up her dress slit and while still yacking to Mom, moved my hand up and around to her ass. My hand met no damn panties, no damn thong, hell.. no damn nothing; except wonderfully sculpted MILF ass-flesh! Being an ass-man; I was in seventh heaven just squeezing and kneading away at her glutes which she flexed from time to time! She did this apparently just to see my reaction and to sort of tell me, "Be a good boy and you get to have this later!"

After a minute or so, she moved my hand off her bangable booty and brought my fingers around to her front...depositing them upon her little landing strip of a pubic patch! Apparently she kept it trimmed like an elongated Hitler mustache! She pushed my hand down; not skipping a beat with my Mom's questions and observations, and pushed my fingers in contact with the nub of her pierced clitty hood and pussy mound. I could feel that she had shaved herself down there clean as a whistle!

I finger diddled Cori while politely sipping my drink until Olivia; the lady of the house appeared next to us. She graciously asked my Mom and Cori if she could show the ladies around her home. Dale was beside us too and he offered his hand to me which I shook in greeting despite the fact that I had just yanked it from Cori's clit. I know - breach of party etiquette I'm sure! As the three women walked away, Cori seemed to remember something and politely stopped the ladies for a second. She turned to me with an announcement of sorts,

"Hey Ian," she said turning around and continuing to speak over her shoulder at me as she bent forward. She rucked up her dress until it cleared the two moons of her ass continuing, "when the fray starts in the next room...LOOK FOR THIS TRAMP STAMP!" Dale and I beheld a very delectable Vietnamese MILF-bottom; bare as lunar landscape scape and complete with a dangling set of pierced pussy-roast-beef flaps and a perky little anal rose-pucker staring back at us! Above it , high on her magnificent naked rump was tattoo of a tiger. The big striped cat appeared to be breaking its way through a thicket of parted bamboo jungle...as though it was leaping out at anyone behind her! Clearly, whoever got her in a more compromising position might need to be wary, as they would indeed have a "Tiger by the tail!"

"I'll make sure he makes it over to you Mom," assured her daughter Sheri walking up to greet us after having returned from the kitchen, "I saw on the roster that I will be his escort and fuck-caddy for the evening when we hit the bar-room next door!"

"Ok Sheri!" Cori said dropping her dress down and straightening up, "I'm counting on you! You're my oldest...and the most responsible!" She smirked as she said this an kissed her naked daughter with a lingering pucker that was more than just a mommy/daughter peck. She then she gave me and Dale a sweet "wiggly finger wave" and headed off with Olivia and Mom for a tour of the estate. We watched her go for a moment and then Dale turned to me and Sheri.

"Ok Ian," he said, "Sheri is your escort tonight for your first private swing party! You are an honored guest and she will assist you with questions of etiquette, see to your needs, (even walk around and convey messages to ladies that you would like to party with). We run a very pleasant and friendly party here. You'll find that we make everyone feel good and safe and above all; we make sure there are no hurt feelings! The escort girls are here to make certain the gentleman behave as gentlemen here, (while they are getting their rocks off with the ladies)!"

"And what if some guy gets a little too aggressive or drunk?" I asked.

"Good question," Sheri observed, "see through those open doors into the bar-room?" I peered through two open doors that had just been flung open as items of the buffet food were being moved to a new location inside. The bar-room was making last minute preparations in anticipation of the party getting ready to shift and move. Soon it would be filled with guests. Inside, I saw four big burly dudes (masked of course and naked like this was a gladiator movie) standing behind the bar; busy stocking ice and booze for what was to come. Each of the dudes was wearing a bow tie and aside from his mask...that was all it seemed they let "Spartacus" wear! Each of them also looked like he could flatten me with one punch - no problem! I nodded, comprehending what could happen if you got out of line.