Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bar-tenders were handpicked by my wife Olivia," Dale explained, "don't worry...from what I saw of you last night...I don't anticipate you'll be having any trouble convincing the ladies present at this event to spend some time with you; therefore there is no reason to get hot and bothered. Even if one does say to you, NO THANKS, ...just bow out gracefully and move on to the next lady...chances are she'll say HELL YES! That way you avoid the wrath of the bartenders. Besides...you have your cute fuck-caddy and escort here to keep you out of trouble!" He gave Sheri a playful smack on the behind and she smirked and returned a smack on his!

"Let me show you around the place," said Dale. The three of us started around around the entry hall, admiring the dimensions of the room with its marble columns, spiral staircase, and an enormous salt water fish tank that replicated a coral reef. The tank ran along the wall behind the buffet table -twelve feet high and twenty feet long and it gave the impression that the entry hall was partially submerged beneath the sea if you used your imagination!

We then went into his game room, study, home office, home gymnasium, and then down to his wine cellar. Next we took an elevator up to; his den, her sewing room, a well-stocked library and a trophy room that showed off everything Dale had done. He had a collection of trophies from days as a college athlete and he had several mementos from his hunting and fishing trips around the world. In that room he also had a large globe with pins stuck in it. I asked about it; Dale said that every green pin was a place that either he or Olivia had been to around the world. The blue pins were places they had been twice to. The red ones were places they had been three times or more. On the pin next to Jamaica he had written in red pencil, "RED +++!" I asked why he had been so many times to Jamaica.

"Hedonism!" he said without a second thought. It is a huge nudist club in Jamaica. Olivia and I go there quite often. Your Mom should take you - you'd love it!" I agreed that I probably would enjoy a place like that after he described it to me. We kept walking down corridors to the main dining hall, then to the pantry and kitchen, and then we took and elevator up. Upstairs we saw the many guest bedrooms and the master bedroom...plus a second personal library and photo studio used by Olivia. We then came back down the spiral staircase and returned back to the entry hall. The tour now took us into the bar-room and I was shocked and confused by what I saw.

I noticed immediately that the bar, which I had only seen a glimpse of before when I peeked through the doors earlier, was much larger and longer than my first impression had told me! The bar was also a strange shape; it went around in a long oval like a large racetrack loop to one side of the room.

I also noticed that there were several window-like hatches just below the bar-top. They formed regular rows of square openings like firing ports on an old wooden warship from the age of sail! In front of the hatches there were odd "pull-out" benches covered with what looked like padded green velvet. Each of the benches resembled small ironing boards extending out from the bottom of each hatch - a little too awkward to sit on! They jutted out a bit from the bar only about maybe a foot or so. Down beneath each velvet ironing board was something that looked like a green ottoman which appeared to be bolted solidly to the floor. I thought it was the craziest bar I had ever seen!

Around the floor was the familiar brass pole that I recognized as a traditional bar-room foot rest but aside from that...nothing of this bar looked familiar! I also noticed to notice the curious fact that the bar-tenders seemed not only to walk around behind the bar; they also seemed to be coming up and down stairs behind the bar from a passage below - all very odd! I didn't have a chance to investigate further as Dale had more things to show us and he hurried us along.

We moved into the grand ballroom and then we stepped through French doors into room with an indoor heated pool that actually opened up and became an outdoor pool beyond a panoramic window. Next to the outside pool was massive covered multi-leveled patio with lounges and deck chairs. On the second level of the patio was an absolutely HUGE hot tub with a pile of carefully folded towels stacked about five feet high in anticipation of the night ahead.

My attention now turned across the outdoor pool where I noticed that the edge of the water meandered like a natural pond (an aesthetic touch of poolscaping inspired by Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion Dale told us). It looked like an exotic sea-scape in the Caribbean or some other far flung paradise and I noticed the edge of the shore actually disappeared into a cave! That was the special feature of the pool...it had its own man-made grotto complete with fake stalactites and stalagmites! Inside the cave was another huge hot tub surrounded by a state of the art speaker system. The cavern had a DJ booth and in the only aspect of tackiness I had seen yet...a disco ball suspended about the hot-tub to give it a wonderfully decadent 1970's touch! Dale said he loved diving into the pool inside the house, swimming outside through a set of vinyl flaps built into the wall, and then swimming across the outside pool and into the cave before hopping out of the water and into the hot-tub hidden by the dragon teeth-like stalactites and stalagmites. Here was a guy who had the good life!

"All this was paid for by your cosmetic surgery business?" I asked as we made our way to the outdoor pool through a side door.

"All of it!" Dale boasted proudly, "It came from my hard work, and Olivia's artistic embellishment!" Sheri and I stared around the grounds with mouths agape like coy fish as Dale continued on.

"Boob enhancements, boob reductions, tummy tucks, liposuction, collagen treatments, butt implants, butt reductions, tattoo removal, crow's-feet, nips, tucks, folds, tweaks, and ruffles...they all paid for what you see around you! There is a lot of ca$h to be made from the vanity of women...and you'll find that Phoenix has NO shortage of women who want to look good at ANY cost!" Again, we were just spellbound as we glanced around the manicured lawns and hedges and then up across the pool as the date palm trees swaying in the wind in front of the entrance to the grotto-cave. We then turned back to look at the mission-style mansion with the light from the party spilling out of its many windows. The sun now colored the walls of the building reddish pink as it became a glowing ball of red on the horizon. Impressed didn't begin to describe what we felt!

Some might have been jealous of Dale. The thing was, Dale was more than just a guy who had cashed in on the need for women to feel beautiful. There was more going on with him and Olivia. What they didn't tell us (and what I had to find out later as our families became good friends), is that a lot of Dale's trips around the globe included humanitarian plastic surgery for people disfigured by birth defects in third world countries and to repair cosmetic damage done by war and sectarian violence. This dude wasn't just hanging out around the globe sipping mao-tai's on a beach with palm trees swaying in the background! He and Olivia regularly contribute to several charities that kept them actively engaged when they were not working or..well...doing THIS kind of stuff! Anyhow Dale continued to explain his business to us,

"I have begun offering enhancements for vaginal lips for women that think their labia are unattractive and have even been working on sew jobs where I offer women that VIRGIN FEEL for their husband. You've seen my commercials probably at one in the morning where I boom, LADIES MAKE YOUR NEXT TIME - YOUR FIRST TIME!" We laughed at that one, then Dale stepped behind Sheri and bent her forward slightly at the waist; parting one butt-cheek to the side like he had just seen something work- related. He can never look at a woman and not think about what he can do for her "this or that" around her face, boobs, or tummy.

Dale's facial expression changed slightly as he now looked at Sheri's tushie. Thoughtfully, and now in his TV voice he boomed, "NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME LADIES I OFFER ANAL BLEACHING, SO YOU CAN LOOK GOOD FOR THAT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!" Sheri straightened up laughing and she whirled around to punch him in the arm playfully! They played a lot like that.

"ASSHOLE!" she shouted at him looking mad as hell but her rage was fake and she tittered a second later at his comment.

"Yes, that's exactly what I could improve for you!" he countered. Dale and I giggled like stupid schoolboys at her expense while she stuck her tongue out at the both of us in an equally adept display of maturity! She didn't really mind the joke...if there is one thing this world needs, its doctors with a sense of humor and Dale seemed to have it in spades!

A second later a gong rang and it echoed through the whole house. I figured that it was a dinner signal or something. Dale looked up at the speaker by the pool that had heralded the message over the intercom system to everyone in the house. He then looked down at his watch observing, "Right on time; your sister is with that gong!"

"You know how we Asians are!" said Sheri sticking her tongue out at him one more time in jest. He swatted at her butt and she dodged out of the way laughing. Dale now turned to me and motioned happily to the house.

"C'mon Ian," he said with an anticipatory smile, "that was ONE GONG; the signal that the ladies need to go to the changing room so the helper-girls like Sheri's sister Tina can check their clothes and their purses. In a few minutes there will be TWO GONGS; the signal for the men to go to another changing room and check their clothes. Each guest will then have a chance to get rid of any clothing that might get in the way of fun. You can leave as much on as you want but you are requested to keep your mask on until FOUR GONGS tonight!"

We walked back into the house and saw elegant ladies scurrying off back to the entrance hall from every direction of the house carrying purses and drinks and giggling merrily! Gentlemen stepped out of their way and nude sex-caddy girls ran up and down hallways still preparing for the evening's "horizontal festivities!" The house was now all movement and excitement!

"FOUR gongs...what happens at THREE gongs?" I said to Sheri.

"That is when the sex-caddies usher the men into the bar-room." She was being secretive as if she didn't want to spoil a surprise. She put a finger to her lips smiling like it was almost midnight on December 24th and we weren't supposed to know that Santa was coming or something! I was intrigued beyond words but I kept my questions to myself and we entered the front hall where we had started.

I saw my mother and aunts and grandma swallowing down the last of their drinks. I then saw the lovely naked Tina usher them and her loud mother Cori, straight off into a side hallway. Soon the hall was full of men standing around chatting cordially, finishing their drinks, and staring at their watches while their female escorts; naked and pretty stood next to them listening politely to their jokes and their blah blah blahing. I realized that a lot of these girls weren't just pretty - they were polite as all get out!

We stood around burning up several minutes and then we saw Tina emerge from the side hallway by herself. She walked with a pretty smile straight up to an intercom system at the side of the reception hall. Next, the nubile little minx strutted up to the microphone, keyed it, and struck an oriental gong next to it twice. TWO GONGS had been sounded! All the sex-caddies grabbed their charges by the arm and let them into the side hallway following Tina.

We were moved to an Alcove which was just off the mansion gymnasium and sauna. There, we were met by several more naked clad girls with a pile of empty plastic Tupperware tubs behind them. These were the big plastic tubs you can use for shipping household goods and nick-knacks, and they are stuff people use when they are moving or when you go off to college and don't want to dump everything you own in a cardboard box.

Our escorts (or sex caddies) had all the men now disrobe and line up with our clothes in four lines. At the head of each line a girl took a bundle of personal items, shoes, and clothes and put them in a tub and then retrieved one of two plastic numbered tokens from the tub. The token had a hole through its center and snapped into a little gold necklace around each girl's neck. The number on the neck token matched that of the token in the box of clothes. In this way, each gentleman was required to not let his escort get out of site because she was wearing his token, (and his clothes for when he wanted to drive out of here)! It encouraged him to pay good attention to her and do as she advised. All in all, it was a brilliant innovation by Dale and it kept his parties more manageable I later discovered!

As we disrobed and waited to check our clothing, I saw the long line of cheerfully boisterous naked women file past us out in the hallway. All they needed were some towels to snap at each other! They were loud, rowdy...and ready to get down to some, "no damn good," as Tina observed to her sister when I got up to the head of the line.

I turned over my clothes and Sheri snatched up my token as a blond girl with perky tits whisked away the Tupperware tub with my belongings and put it on a shelf for safe-keeping. Another girl with red hair and larger bosoms recorded my name and ticket number on yet another clipboard. I was admiring what an orderly bit of debauchery Dale and Olivia had organized when Sheri; my token dangling from her neck...grabbed me by the penis and led me back out into the hallway. She then led me in the same way down to the entrance hall again where the rest of the men waited with their escorts.

I was now aware that all the escorts (or sex caddies), were on their knees jerking or enthusiastically sucking the man assigned to them. I looked off to my right and noticed my cousin Chrissy was sucking an older gentleman with glasses while he tossed his head back and dropped his mouth open. He ran a gnarly old hand through her hair and it looked a little sick from my standpoint but Chrissy (perverted little sex-hobbit that she was), ignored the fact that the last girl this guy probably got head from was Betsy Ross and my nasty slutty cousin just bore down harder on his cock; impaling her tonsils on it with reckless abandon! What a trooper she was; definitely making her mother proud!

The same happenings were everywhere around me; nubile chicks wanking or sucking dudes without so much of a "Here let me see that for a moment," from them! That must have been SOME pre-party briefing in the kitchen by Olivia! Sheri started jerking me as she explained,

"It is to get all the men hard and ready. Some need more help than others! We give 'em a little wrist and tonsil Viagra out here, then at THREE GONGS we all will move into the bar-room because all the ladies will be ready and waiting for us! They'll have their drinks and they will be - in position for what is next."

"In position?" I asked again, not quite comprehending. With that, Sheri stopped tugging my hard-on, dropped to her knees, and began to give me a serious deep throating blowjob! I figured out she probably didn't wanted me to blow my load just yet. She kept slowing down as the seconds turned into minutes; keeping me erect and aroused but not to where I busted a nut in her mouth (although I found out later from her - cum swallowing is one of her FAVORITE kinks)!

I looked across the room and saw my cousin Jennifer on her knees, sucking off Harvey; the black dude from the night before. I remembered his wife Rhonda from the previous night and how good she looked licking those lips of hers. I also remembered tonight she had on an orange mask like Harvey's and I figured if what was on the other side of that door to the bar-room happened to be a massive cluster-fuck...I would seek out the hot black MILF with the orange mask! I'd also go on a tiger hunt; deciding that if Cori's daughters were as accomplished as this at sex...I just HAD to get the mom!

I also wondered where my cousin Laura was. As luck would have it, Dale had my cousin Laura down in front of him on her knees a few feet away...sucking him with wild thrashes of her head upon his dong! He stroked the side of her face and she moaned and groaned as she gobbled and slurped his knob - slowing down here and there with her fellatio upon him, so as not to not make the party turn into a blast too soon!

It was then I saw Tina out of the corner of my eye stride into the hall. Behind her, the last of the men to check their clothes and their escorts were getting prepped for what was to cum...er COME! Tina walked to the edge of the room where the intercom. As she walked her steps became slower and slower and the men of the party, upon seeing her began to pump their fists in the air shouting, "GO!.. GO!.. GO!.. GO!.. GO!"

Tina knew what she was doing and she smiled accordingly; dragging it out like an Academy Awards recipient who had gone over their time upon accepting their Oscar! Finally she made it to the intercom and the little tease turned back to the men - all being tormented by her procrastinating! She now pretended like she somehow had forgotten to use the intercom system. The men were all cheering GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! and I'll bet the neighbors down the road at the Obrien family's wedding reception must have heard us! Anyhow, with a shrug and a smile, the teasing little Vietnamese pixie, grabbed the microphone; keyed it, and struck the gong three times!

"That's THREE GONGS," announced Sheri leaping to her feet, "c'mon this way!" She led me by the arm towards the bar-room as the men and their escorts all spilled forward with boners at the ready! It must have looked like a scene from a Three Musketeers movie; the way all our swords pointed in one direction as we charged towards the room!

As we entered the bar room, I looked about and saw to the right that several mats and cushions had been placed on the floor in what would have been a cocktail lounge area under normal circumstances but there was nothing normal about this! No tables or furniture were in the area, just pillows and mats and cushions. A fire was also built in the fireplace and was crackling away plus a nude female DJ was set up in a booth at the end of the room and club music was already blaring away! The lights dropped down lower and a disco ball in the ceiling began to turn. Where were the women? Upon second glance at the bar I got my answer and everything I had seen up until now was nothing compared to what I saw there!

At first glance upon the elongated bar, ...well...I thought it was conspicuously empty in the lowered light and flashing reflections from the disco ball. I could see the bar tenders standing around making drinks but I didn't see the ladies right away. Then I realized I was looking too high - for now I saw several men and their escorts take up positions at the bar. I realized as I shifted my gaze downward, each of the "ironing board benches" I had seen earlier...were all occupied by the body of a woman! Men were moving in with their boners ready and shimmying their shafts up into the women like they were finding a comfy bar-stool. It was a party now!

1...34567...11