Mom's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess smiles, "Just relax, that makes it easier. And I have some lube to help make this easier for you."

"Why do you have lube?" Liz asks, looking at the bottle.

Jess grins, "Some of us in the room may or may not be interested in anal sex."

Liz just rolls her eyes, "Of course that's your thing." After a brief pause, she says, "Let's get this over with."

Jess nods, "Don't worry, I'll try to be gentle." She pours a generous amount of lube on her hand, then some directly on Liz's soaking wet pussy. Liz shudders as the cold, viscous liquid coats her pussy lips. After making sure her hand is covered in lube, Jess looks down at Liz. "You ready?" She asks.

Liz gives a quick nervous nod. Jess gives her an encouraging smile. "Three... two... one... now!" Jess says, slipping three of her well lubricated fingers inside of Liz. Liz groans and pushes herself up on her elbows to watch. After using these three fingers to make Liz wet, Jess pulls out her fingers and tucks her index and pinky fingers under her middle and ring fingers. Jess then pushes the tip of her fingers into Liz's waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Liz gasps as Jess's fingers sink into her up to the first knuckle. Jess slips her fingers out then back in, just slightly deeper than the first time. Liz bites her lip, trying to ignore the fact that she can feel her pussy stretching around her friend's fingers. Jess works Liz's pussy, finally getting her fingers almost in up to the second knuckle.

"You're doing great Liz. Just have to work my thumb in there and then make a fist." Jess says, trying to encourage her friend.

Liz nods and gasps out, "Fuck... I'm so full... I can feel you stretching me..." Jess gives her another encouraging smile as she tucks her thumb under her index and pinky fingers. Jess once again lowers her hand to Liz's waiting pussy. Her lips are parted slightly from all of Jess's work. Jess slowly pushes her fingers into Liz, sinking them in almost to the first knuckle on the first thrust. "That's so big!" Liz cries out, breathing heavily.

"Just relax Liz. That makes it easier." Jess says, pulling her fingers out slightly, before pushing them slightly deeper, causing Liz to cry out once again. Jess keeps working her fingers deeper and deeper into Liz.

"Your stretching me..." Liz quickly gasps out, as Jess's fingers slip in almost up to the second knuckle.

"Liz, I'm almost there, just a bit more..." Jess says, pulling her fingers out completely and balling her hand into a fist. Liz props herself up on her elbows and looks at Jess. "Are you ready?" Jess asks, pressing her fist against Liz's opening.

Liz nods, "Do it and take a picture quick."

Jess smiles, "Just watch and relax." Keeping herself propped up on her elbows, Liz watches as Jess starts to push. Liz gasps loudly as it starts to sink inside of her. To keep herself from crying out, Liz clamps her hand over her mouth.

Jess pushes hard and twists her hand around, trying to find the best angle to sink into Liz's pussy. Finally, she finds it and her fist slowly disappears inside of Liz. Liz groans as her pussy stretches around Jess's fist. Finally, it sits all the way inside of Liz. Jess can feel her friend's vaginal walls tightly gripping her hand. "Take the picture. Please..." Liz begs.

Jess grabs her phone with her free hand and films, making sure to get Liz's face. Then she pans the camera down her body, getting to her stuffed pussy. Once the camera focuses, Jess slides her fist forwards and backwards a couple of times, before slowly pulling it out. Liz groans as Jess's fist slides out of her pussy. Jess then stops filming and sends the video. Liz lays back on the bed and just groans softly. "What's wrong Liz?" Jess asks.

Liz sighs, "You mean besides the fact that you were buried up to your wrist in my cunt?" She sits up and motions to her pussy, "Now look! It's gaping open!" Liz is right. Her pussy lips are opened up slightly, giving a view into the back of her vagina. "What if that hot guy across the hall wants to hook up with me later, but he can't because you fisted me?"

Jess laughs, "You mean him? I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend."

Liz shakes her head, "You know what I mean!"

Jess giggles, "Come on, it's kind of funny. I mean, it's not like its permanent or anything."

Liz rolls her eyes, "I know that. But you were literally just fist deep in my... you know what, let's just forget this all happened."

Jess nods, "Good idea." Liz sits up on the bed and continues to examine her pussy before starting to dress once again. Both of the girl's phones receive a text. Jess looks up from her phone and says, "Looks like Veronica got my messages. Good for you otherwise I might have to fist you a second time!" She says with a laugh.

Liz rolls her eyes as she puts her bra on. "You are the worst person I've ever met." She says, jokingly. After a brief silence, Liz continues, "So what, there's only a couple more things on the list?"

"Yeah, nothing nearly as big as what we just did."

Liz sighs, "Good. Hopefully the second list is much easier than... that." She picks herself up off of her bed and walks into the shower to clean up. She turns the water on and starts to wash the lube off of her legs.

Liz then takes a minute to examine her vagina. She easily slips four fingers inside of herself. "Fuck... that's so weird..." She says to herself, still trying to get over the fact that a short while ago, her roommate's entire fist had been inside of her. She shakes her head and turns the water off, hoping that joining this sorority was a good idea.

The next couple challenges are very easy for Liz and Jess. The two girls make sure Veronica gets all of their pictures well before the due date. Once all the items from the first list are in, Veronica invites the girls over to talk about the next set. "Great job on completing the first set ladies! Looks like you even had a bit of fun with some of those things!"

"Fun is one word for it." Liz grumbles.

Veronica giggles, "Oh come on, we all had to these same things. I'm going to show you both the second list and you can ask any questions." Veronica hands both Liz and Jess a copy of the second set of the list. This list only has three things, Have full on sex with your partner (masturbating together does not count), Non legacy must have sex with a male family member (brother, father, cousin), The legacy partner must have sex with the female member of the sorority (mother, sister, cousin).

Liz and Jess look back and forth at each other. "This can't be real. Right?" Liz says, looking at Veronica with a look of shock.

"Like this is someone's idea of a joke and you're just fucking with us." Jess adds.

Veronica shakes her head, "No, it is something you have to do. I had to do it to join as well. In fact, it's been a part of the sorority since its founding. But back then, one of the current members had to be there to vouch for it actually happening."

"Bullshit." Jess says.

Veronica pulls out her cell phone and scrolls through it for a minute. She then places it on the table, so Jess and Liz can see. Veronica presses play.

The video starts with a naked Veronica in the middle of the screen. Then the screen pans, showing a woman who looks like an older version of Veronica with slightly darker skin. The other woman has a thick build, large breasts, topped with large, brown nipples. Veronica lowers her mouth to the woman's breast, sucking on her nipples, before kissing her way down the woman's stomach. Veronica then sucks on the woman's clit, causing her to sigh, "Fuck baby... that's so good..."

Veronica pauses the video, "That's me and my mom, who was in the sorority when she was in college. Liz, I know from your application that your mom was a member of the sorority as well. Jess, you have your pick of male family members."

"And what if we don't want to do this?" Liz asks.

"Then you can't join the sorority. Just send me a text any time and I'll just cross you off of the candidates list."

Jess and Liz look at each other. Jess says, "We'll talk about this and get back to you."

Veronica nods, "I understand. This is a lot for most of the pledges, so take your time and think about it. If you do decide to do it, remember that this is due before the end of winter break. Good luck and hope you decide to join! You both seem like very fun people." Veronica says.

Liz and Jess leave the sorority house in silence, walking all the way back to the dorm. When they get in, Liz says, "So how do you want to tell her that we're not going to do this?"

"I wasn't planning on saying that."

Liz looks at Jess in confusion, "What? You heard what she said right? You have to fuck your brother and I have to fuck my mom! Doesn't that sound a bit crazy to you?"

"It does, but Veronica did it and then said that it's a part of the sorority's history. Please Liz... can you do this for me? Think about all the career opportunities and connections this sorority can give us! I think a little alone time with your mom would be worth it."

"Come on, please don't put it like that..."

"Then how should I put it? I'm going to try to fuck my brother for this fucking sorority, the least you can do is sleep with your mom!" Jess is silent for a few seconds, before adding, "Look Liz, I'm sure if you ask her about her hazing, she'll tell you that something similar happened to her."

Liz sighs, "Fuck! Nothing is ever easy. I'll... I'll talk to my mom later and ask her. If she mentions anything about it, then I guess I'll have to take one for the team here. Again!"

Jess rolls her eyes, "I'm fucking my brother for this sorority, you think you're the only one who's taking one for the team here?"

Liz shakes her head, "I guess not..."

Jess nods, "You talk to your mom and then we can talk again to see where we are and how we're going to do this."

Liz just sighs and takes out her phone. "Can I have a few minutes alone?" She asks Jess.

Jess nods and walks out of the room, leaving a very nervous Liz alone. Reluctantly, Liz calls her mom's cell phone. It rings several times, not helping Liz's nervousness, before Amanda picks up, "Hey baby! How's college treating you?"

"It's alright."

"Is something wrong? It certainly doesn't sound alright."

"Nothing is really wrong mom... Hey, this might be a weird question, but what was your hazing for Kappa Kappa like?"

Amanda is silent for several seconds, "Where is this coming from?"

Liz sighs, "To get in we have to complete some challenges, so I'm just wondering what yours were."

Amanda is silent again for several seconds, "I'm guessing you have that challenge. The family one?"

Liz swallows hard, "Yes. They want me to sleep with you because you are a member of the sorority."

Amanda sighs, "Well that's something that hasn't changed since I was a member."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Don't sound so surprised. When I joined, we were paired up, a legacy with a non-legacy. The legacy had to have sex with her family member who was a member of Kappa Kappa and the non-legacy had to have sex with a male family member. I had sex with... your Uncle Rob."

Liz's jaw drops, "Mom... you're kidding me right?"

"No. I'm completely serious."

"Because that's exactly what Jess and I have to do."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well Jess really wants me to go for this..."

That's not what I asked. What do

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well Jess really wants me to go for this..."

"That's not what I asked. What do you want to do? Not Jess." Liz can feel her heart pounding against her ribcage. "Elizabeth?"

"Still here... I...I... think I'm going to do it..." Liz says, hearing herself say these words. The rational part of her brain screaming that she is doing something she shouldn't.

"Alright. Then you know what you have to do then. I'll see you over Thanksgiving break and we can do it then." Amanda says this as casually as she would say she set up a doctor's appointment.

"Mom... I love you."

"I love you too baby. And remember, if you don't want to do this, you don't have to. No one is forcing you to join."

"I know mom. I'll call you again soon."

"I can't wait for that!" Amanda says, before hanging up the phone.

Liz sighs and tosses her phone down on her bed. What did I get myself into? She asks herself. She sits on her bed, contemplating the situation, when Jess walks back into the room. "How did that go?"

Liz looks up, "Better than I thought. I think she was kind of expecting me to have to do something like this. Also, it turns out my mom had to do the same thing you have to do."

"Really?"

Liz nods, "Yeah. I was so surprised to hear that."

"She say what it was like after... you know?" Jess asks, sitting on the bed, next to Liz.

"No. It didn't sound like something she completely hated, but at the same time, it didn't seem to be something she really wanted to remember."

Jess sighs, "Fuck... I'm already feeling nervous about this and I don't go home until break."

"That's something I think we both can agree on. Those two tasks have to wait until then though. There's one we can do before then."

Jess nods, "We've already seen each other naked before, and I was fist deep in your..." She stops, seeing the look on Liz's face. "Sorry about that. But my point is, that's only a small step for us!"

"So, should we do it now?"

Jess laughs, "Liz, you really do have a way with women..." She leans in and kisses Liz gently on the lips. Liz is surprised for a second, but quickly recovers and returns the kiss. Liz is the first to start feeling the other. Her hands run down Jess's neck, over her shoulders and down to her large breasts.

The girls part and Liz looks into Jess's soft brown eyes, "I never pictured myself doing something like this before college."

Jess laughs, "I never pictured myself doing this!" She reaches down and pulls Jess's shirt up to her shoulders, revealing a lacy, pink bra. Liz giggles as she pulls her shirt the rest of the way over her head and tosses it on the floor.

"Now your overdressed!" She laughs, pulling Jess's shirt over her head. Liz is surprised as her roommate's bare breasts are exposed. They are much paler than Jess's otherwise tan skin. Despite their size, Jess's breasts are firm and ride high on her chest. She has small, pink nipples, both of which are already hard. "Where's your bra?"

Jess shrugs, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. "I never really liked wearing them, so if I'm just hanging out in here, I don't wear one." She says, leaning over and unclasping Liz's bra.

Jess tugs it off to the side, exposing Liz's pale nipples. Jess cup's Liz's breast, rubbing her thumb over her nipple while leaning in for a kiss. The two girls kiss passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Liz jumps slightly when she feels Jess's hand cup her pussy through her leggings, but Liz quickly does the same. "First time with a girl?" Jess asks breathlessly.

"First time kissing one yeah, but I'm counting what we did the other day as being with a girl."

Jess laughs, "Fair enough." Liz stands quickly and tugs her leggings down. She means to leave her panties on, but those get pulled down with her leggings, leaving Liz completely naked before her roommate for the second time. Jess leans back on the bed and spreads her still covered legs. Liz crawls over her roommate's body, kissing her on the lips.

"So what happens now?"

"Take your time. When I made you cum, I just did what I like having done to me."

Liz nods, kisses Jess on the lips again. Liz then lowers her attention to Jess's large breasts. She hesitates for a second before lowering her mouth to Jess's pale, rubbery nipples. Liz begins to suck at Jess's tits, causing the blonde to sigh with pleasure. While sucking on Jess's breasts, Liz reaches her hand down and cups Jess's pussy, feeling her warm, wet entrance through her clothes.

Tentatively, Liz slips her hand under Jess's leggings and panties, feeling her slit, from the smooth skin above her entrance, Liz guesses that Jess waxes. Jess bucks her hips slightly, inviting Liz to go further. Liz pulls her mouth away from her roommate's tits and uses both her hands to pull down Jess's leggings and panties. Jess's pussy has large, pink labial folds. Liz rubs Jess's hardening clit several times, before slipping a single curious finger inside of the other woman.

Like the inside of her own pussy, Jess is wet and tight. Her inner walls hug Liz's finger as she slowly slips it out of her friend. As her finger slides out of Jess, coated in her pussy juices, Liz feels herself grow wet. She looks up at Jess's face, "How am I doing?"

Jess smiles, "Pretty good I'd say. Let's make this a mutual thing. Your turn to lay back." Liz does so as Jess stands and finishes pulling down her leggings and panties. Once she is completely naked like Liz, Jess sits next to Liz's head. "You ready for this Liz?"

Liz nods, "I am..." Jess smiles at her and straddles her head.

"Just do what feels right. That's what I did to you last time." Jess says from above, lowering her pussy slightly so it is only a couple inches above Liz's face. Liz stares up at her roommate's wet sex for several seconds, examining every detail, from how her juices coat the soft folds of her labia to how the tan lines look on her body to how Jess's toned and tan thighs connect to her torso.

Liz is jolted out of her thoughts as she feels hands begin to feel her own pussy. One rubs her clit, while the other pushes her outer lips apart, exposing her labia folds. She shudders as Jess rubs her finger over Liz's wet entrance. Liz gasps with a combination of surprise and pleasure as Jess sinks two of her fingers into Liz's wet cunt. Liz moans softly as Jess begins to slide them in and out.

Liz looks up at the vagina above her, still wet and waiting. Using both of her arms, Liz rubs Jess's inner thighs, each movement of her hands taking them closer and closer to the Jess's wet entrance. Finally, Liz slips her index and middle fingers inside of Jess. Jess groans as Liz begins to slip them in and out. Liz's fingers are quickly coated with her friend's juices, which begin to run down her fingers onto her hand. Every time Liz's fingers slip out of her friend's cunt, Jess's pussy hangs open slightly, as if inviting Liz back into it. Suddenly, Liz remembers some of the porn she watched with her ex and is overcome by the urge to eat Jess's pussy. Liz slips her fingers out of Jess and raises her mouth so it is just below her friends waiting pussy.

Liz moans with pleasure as she feel's Jess's tongue slip into her cunt. "Oh fuck... that feels so good..." Liz moans. Hesitating for just one second as she enjoys being pleasured, Liz closes her eyes. I can't believe this is really happening! She thinks as Liz pushes her tongue tentatively into her roommate.

Liz tries her best, inexpertly lapping at Jess's pussy. Liz is surprised by the sweet taste. She had tasted her own juices and cum off of her fingers and cocks before, but Jess's tasted sweet. To make up for her uncertain tongue action, Liz starts to rub Jess's clit with her fingers. "Oh fuck Liz... that feels so good..." Jess groans from above. "I'm going to film this for Veronica now" Jess sighs, fingering Liz, while she leans over for her phone. Liz continues to lap greedily at Jess's cunt, trying to imitate what she had done to herself.

Jess sits up, continuing to slip her index and middle fingers in and out of Liz. She opens the front facing camera in her phone and films. Jess starts with her face, showing her mouth hanging open slightly from the stimulation. Then she slowly pans the camera down her naked body, taking time to show off her breasts for the camera. Once she reaches her pussy, Jess says, "Smile for the camera Liz!"