Mom's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach smiles at her, "I thought you'd never ask." Jess smiles at him and gets on her hands and knees, facing the camera. Using one hand, she reaches between her legs and rubs her clit, wanting to be as wet as possible before her brother slips his huge cock into her. Jess looks over her shoulder at Zach who is kneeling behind her, aiming his cock. "Ready?"

Jess gives a nervous nod as her answer. Zach gives her a small smile and rubs the head of his cock between the folds of her labia. Then he pulls away and slips the head of his massive member into Jess's waiting cunt. "Oh fuck!" Jess squeaks immediately. "You have to go slow..." She says.

"Trust me... I know that." Zach says, slowly pushing his hips forward, sinking his large cock into Jess. Jess can feel everything, as her brother's cock sinks deeper and deeper into her. After taking about half of it, Zach slips almost all the way back out before sinking back in again. Jess groans as his cock sinks deeper into her pussy than before. Jess groans and makes direct eye contact with the camera. I guess this is how Liz felt that one time... She thinks, groaning as her brother pulls out of her tight tunnel again. After several more thrusts, Jess finally is taking most of Zach's cock into her pussy.

"Fuck... please fuck me, I'm so horny..." Jess begs. Zach places his hands on both of her hips and begins to slide his cock in and out of her at a faster pace than before. Jess's moans and gasps of pleasure fill the air.

"Fuck Jess... you're so tight!"

"Not after this..." She says, throwing herself back into his cock, taking the whole thing inside of herself. She cries out with pleasure as she pushes herself over the edge to orgasm. Jess presses her face into the mattress as her cunt squeezes the cock inside of her, trying to force her own brother to fill her with hot cum. Jess rides out her powerful orgasm, her whole body trembling.

Jess pulls away from her older brother, and his cock slips out of her pussy. It is covered in her cum and dripping her juices. Jess looks back at him, breathing heavily. "Lay back. I want to get on top."

Zach lays down, his face very close to the camera. Jess straddles his hips and rubs her wet pussy over the length of his cock. She then reaches down and grabs it, aiming it directly at her pussy. Jess slowly lowers herself onto it, groaning as Zach slips inside of her. Jess plants her hands on her brother's chest and begins to slowly bounce up and down on his cock. Her breasts move with her body as her brother's hard member fills her pussy completely.

"Fuck... you feel so good inside of me..." Jess groans as she moves her body up on Zach's cock. He reaches up and starts playing with her breasts as she continues to ride him. Every few bounces, she glances up at the camera, then back down at her brother's face. Every time she lowers herself onto Zach's cock, she takes slightly more inside of herself. Once Jess is taking most of it, she leans forward against Zach's chest and begins to bounce up and down as fast as she can. "You like your little sister's cunt?"

"Oh god... Jess I'm getting close..." Zach groans.

"Hold on..." Jess gasps, reaching down to rub her clit, trying to bring herself to another orgasm.

"Jess... oh fuck... I'm cumming..." Zach groans, his cock beginning to twitch inside of his little sister. Jess moans as she feels her brother's cock twitch and shoot rope after rope of cum into her. Unfortunately for her, the feeling of her brother's hot cum inside of her isn't enough to make Jess cum a second time. After another final twitch, Zach starts to go soft and Jess rolls off his deflating cock. "Sorry... I just couldn't hold back any longer. You felt so good."

Jess sighs, "It's fine. Let me get cleaned up and I'm sure we can have some more fun. In not tonight, then another night over break when mom inevitably has work."

Zach laughs, "Sounds like a plan. See you in a bit." He leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Jess stops filming and sends the video to Jess and Veronica. Last thing on the list. Is her message.

Then Jess opens facetime and calls Liz. "Hello?" Liz asks. She is laying on her bed, wearing a tank top.

"Liz... it's done."

"I saw the message but didn't get a chance to watch the video. How was it?"

"Really hot! He made me cum and got me really close the second time. His cock is huge by the way."

"How big is huge?"

"Big enough to make me relate to fisting you."

"That is big." Liz laughs.

"Yeah, let me take you with me." Jess says, starting to feel the cum leak out of her. She unplugs her phone and walks into the bathroom. "He came inside of me too."

"Really?" Liz asks.

Jess lowers the camera down her body, showing off her pussy. Some of the cum has begun to drip off of her folds and onto her thighs. She slips three fingers inside of herself and they emerge covered in more cum.

"Damn, you weren't kidding. You feeling sore? You look more... opened up than when we had our fun."

"A bit, but here's the real reason I wanted to talk to you. I think I want to do it again."

Liz nods as if she isn't surprised. "Same here. After what my mom and I did, we showered, found out that my brother and dad aren't getting home until much later, then went back into bed."

"Do you think there's something wrong with us for wanting that?" Jess asks, slipping a single finger in and out of her cunt, playing with her brother's cum that was left there.

Liz shakes her head, "Not really. A bit of fun never hurt anyone."

Jess smiles, "Good. Now, I'm going to make up for Zach only making me cum once. I'll talk to you soon."

Liz laughs, "Have fun. I'll talk to you soon."

After Jess hangs up, Liz rolls over onto her back and opens the video that Jess sent. She starts watching it, feeling herself grow wet. When Jess pulls her brother's cock out, Liz gasps. "Holy shit Jess... you must have had fun with that..." Without even realizing what she's doing, Liz feels her fingers slip inside of herself.

The next morning, Liz wakes up to find a text from Veronica. Great job ladies. You are the first two done with all of the challenges. We'll officially welcome you into the sorority two weeks from now. Liz smiles to herself, knowing that even without being let into the sorority, it was all worth it.