Mom's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz nods. Both women begin to hump away at the dildo, slowly taking more of it inside of themselves. Amanda continues to hold the middle, her hand keeping the toy still is rubbed by both her own vagina and her daughters. The sounds of mother and daughter moaning fill the room. "Fuck Liz... I'm getting close..."

"Not there yet..." Liz moans back, reaching down to rub her swollen clit. Liz closes her eyes and leans back, supporting herself on her arms. Amanda uses her free hand to start to rub Liz's clit.

"You close baby?" Amanda pants, struggling to hold off her orgasm.

"Give me... a little bit..." Liz gasps back, throwing herself down onto the toy over and over again. Amanda bites her inner lip hard in an attempt to not cum quite yet. She begins to furiously rub Liz's clit. Liz cries out, "Fuck mom... cumming!" Liz lays back all the way, the dildo still buried in her pussy as she cums on it.

Amanda cums as well. She keeps humping the dildo as she rides out her orgasm. Both women go through powerful orgasms. Liz recovers first as she shudders several times, watching the end of her own mother's orgasm. Both women just look at each other, breathing heavily for several seconds. "Holy shit mom..." Liz says breaking the silence.

Amanda glances down at what Liz is looking at. She laughs, seeing it is her hand that was holding the dildo. Her hand is covered in juices and cum from both women. "What? I think it's a mark that we both had fun."

Liz nods, "This is going to sound really weird but... I had fun doing that. Jus the two of us... we got lost in the moment and looks like we both really enjoyed it."

Amanda smiles, "Come on, let's go get cleaned up. I'm just a bit sweaty from that. Besides, I think we should talk about something."

"I'm just going to send the proof in and I'll join you." Amanda smiles at Liz and walks into her bathroom. What does she want to talk about? Liz wonders as she picks up her phone and sends the video in a group message with Veronica and Jess. She types out, I did my part. She presses send and follows her mother into the shower.

Liz steps into the shower and closes the curtain behind her. Amanda turns on the hot water and starts to clean herself off first. "So I think we should talk about what just happened and where that leaves us."

"Sounds like a good idea." Liz replies.

"So, like you found out, this isn't my first experience with... incest. I did it before with my brother. Your uncle."

"You told me that over the phone."

"I know Liz, just we only did something that one time and things were pretty weird between us after. I was worried he might have gotten me pregnant and that was in a time before birth control was as popular as it is today."

"That really sucks. I'm guessing you didn't get pregnant?"

Amanda shakes her head, "I was lucky I didn't. And the fear of getting pregnant was the only thing that really stopped me from doing anything with him again. He wanted to and it made things... weird between us." She steps back and motions for Liz to clean herself.

Liz steps under the water, "So why are you telling me this?"

"Because I don't want us to have the same issues that my brother and I used to have. I don't want us to drift apart. You're my daughter and I love you and I don't want something like what we just did to come between us. I also don't want to end things on an awkward note."

"What do you mean mom?"

Amanda sighs, "Liz... what I'm trying to say is that if you want to do this again..."

Liz smiles, "Mom... I can't remember the last time I was so turned on by something. If we have some alone time again this break I'd love to spend it with you. Just the thought of it is..." Liz doesn't get any further, because Amanda is kissing her on the lips. After they part, Liz looks into her mother's eyes, "I love you mom."

"I love you too Liz."

After getting cleaned off, Liz grabs her clothes and her phone and goes to her room. She looks at her phone and sees several messages. The first is from Veronica in the group chat with Liz, Jess and Veronica. Good job, that leaves only one more thing before you two can join the sorority. Sounds like you were really enjoying yourself! Liz smiles, you have no idea Veronica...

She goes to the next text, an individual message from Jess. Holy shit! That was quick!

Liz laughs and types, We had some alone time so we took advantage.

I guess that just leaves me. I'm so fucking nervous Liz.

Just relax and try to enjoy it! That's what I did.

I'll try, but it's going to be hard.

You can do this Jess! Just try to enjoy it and it'll be much easier and more fun!

Thanks for the advice. You'll see it when it happens.

Jess looks up from her message and sighs. "Something wrong?" Her brother, Zach asks. Jess looks over Zach was four years older than Jess and well built, tall, fairly tan and has dirty blonde hair. He was driving her home because he works and lives about 45 minutes from the college that Jess and Liz go to.

"Nothing really. Just guy problems." She lies.

"You? Having guy problems? That's never happened before."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you seem to tell me about a lot of what goes on in your romantic life. More than most sisters probably tell their older brothers. Hell, more than most sisters are comfortable telling their older brothers!"

Jess sighs, "I just like being close to you. I've always had a hard time talking to mom about this kind of stuff."

Zach nods, "I get that. She's just so busy with work it seems like we almost take second to that." Jess nods in agreement and the two continue driving home.

Jess gets a text. "Looks like mom isn't going to get home until tomorrow morning. She said to go out for food and she'll pay you back for it."

Zach sighs, "Sounds about right. What do you want? I'm good with almost anything."

"Let's do... take out. That way we can just hang out at home and not worry about cooking."

"Jess, that's probably the best idea you've had in a long time." The two finally get home and Zach goes to order the food. Jess sends a text to Liz, Looks like I'm home alone with my brother tonight. How should I play this?

How do you want to play it? Coming right out and telling him would be one way, but you could try to film it without him knowing.

Jess groans, thinking about her options for doing this. Finally, she types out, I'll just have to seduce him and see how this goes. She opens the video that Liz had sent to her and Veronica, watching it for the first time with sound. At first, the only sound is the sloppy kissing between Liz and her mother. As the camera pans down, Jess sees the women playing with each other's breasts. As it pans down further, Liz and her mother must have stopped kissing because soft moans play over the speakers. Then Jess watches what appears to be a double headed dildo inside of both of the women as Liz's mother rubs her daughter's clit.

"Fuck that's hot..." Jess says to herself, shaking her head in disbelief of her own words. Her hand travels down her body into her leggings. Jess feels herself start to grow wet at the very thought of Liz and her mother having sex.

Suddenly there is a knock on her bedroom door. "Jess, the food will be here in a few."

"Alright. I'm just getting changed. I'll be down in a few!" Jess shakes herself out of her trance. What to wear to do this...She think, pulling out a pair of fairly short and very tight athletic shorts that just barely cover her ass, while also showing it off very nicely. Those combined with the tight, low cut shirt she is wearing show off her assets quite nicely. "Now for the hard part of this. Just pretend he's another guy, the one from bio that you think is hot." Jess says to herself as she opens the door and walks downstairs. She quickly grabs plates and forks as her brother pays the delivery guy for their food.

Jess and Zach eat, only making small talk. Jess can't tell if her brother is interested in her or not. "Hey, why don't I clean up while you find a movie for us?" Jess asks.

Zach just shrugs, "Sure. Anything you really want to watch?"

"Just something dumb that we can talk over and don't need to pay attention to."

Sounds like a plan." Zach leaves the room, and Jess quickly cleans up, feeling herself grow nervous at her own plan. She sends a text to Liz. I'm going to make my move when we start watching a movie. I'm dressed pretty slutty so it should be easy.

Liz quickly responds. You? Dressed like a slut? Jess rolls her eyes. Hooking up with literally two guys so far into the semester does not make me a slut! goes into the bathroom and takes a picture of herself and sends it to Liz. Liz replies, Not going to lie, you look really sexy. I'm sure he noticed and just didn't say anything. Good luck!

Thanks! Jess replies before stepping out of the bathroom and walking over to the living room. In her mind, she replays her plan over and over again, First, we start watching the movie, then I start making moves on him. Get really close to him, show off my legs and tits. Next, I have to take it further, light touching, try to get him hard. Then we kiss, then we... She stops thinking about her plan when she walks into the room and sees her brother sitting on the loveseat.

"I found some romantic comedy. Those are always pretty dumb."

"Sounds perfect." Jess sits on the couch next to him. Zach is leaning against one corner of the loveseat, his bare feet up on the ottoman. Jess takes her place on the other end, mirroring his pose. Zach presses play and the movie starts. Jess feels nervous to the point of almost being sick. I have to do this. Liz already did her part. Now it's just up to me.

Jess starts to make small talk about some of the new things she has done over the semester. "So, I'm in the process of joining this sorority."

"Really? Which one?" Zach asks, sounding interested.

"Kappa Kappa."

Zach laughs, "Really? The Kappa Kappa girls were always the really slutty ones at my school."

"Maybe I'm a slut then." Jess jokes, stretching out her legs on the couch so her shorts ride up her thighs and stretching her arms above her head to lift her shirt up, revealing her stomach.

Zach smiles, "Oh come on. Now your just doing it for effect. Why Kappa Kappa?"

"My roommate is joining because her mom used to be in that sorority. She told me and I figured that it was as good as any."

"Oh so your roommates a slut?"

"Who, Liz? At first I didn't think so, but she's done some surprising things."

"What do you mean?"

"Well as a part of the initiation, we had to do some challenges. They were pretty dumb. It was a lot of stuff like Liz having to flash her tits in a public bathroom and take a picture of it."

"Like I said, Kappa Kappa girls have a reputation of being kind of slutty."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Zach shrugs, "I'm certainly not complaining, because sometimes you have to go out and have some fun. Hell, I even dated a Kappa Kappa for a bit. She was a freak!"

"Anyone who dates you is a freak!" Jess jokes.

"Oh, now you're just being mean."

Jess leans over and rests her head on Zach's shoulder, "You know I'm just teasing you."

Zach sighs, "I do. So how are your boy problems from earlier going?"

"I don't want to talk about it now."

Zach nods and both him and Jess go back to watching the movie, just in time for the sex scene. Even though only the silhouette of the actress can be seen, her moans and bouncing breasts are enough to make Zach hard. Jess, who is leaning against him, notices. "Looks like someone is enjoying this!" She teases.

Zach blushes slightly, "What can I say? She's an attractive woman."

"That she is. Who do you think is prettier, me or her?"

"What kind of question is that? You really want me to compare you to the actress?"

"Not compare, just give me an answer."

Zach sighs, "I'm not sure why you're even asking, but you are defiantly more attractive than she is.

Jess smiles and rubs herself closer to Zach. Even though the sex scene is over, the bulge in his pants remains. Holy shit... is this working? She asks herself. She swallows nervously, knowing how she is going to take this further. Jess places her arm on her brother's thigh and slowly starts rubbing it.

"Hey Jess."

"Yeah?"

"Why are you rubbing my leg?"

"An old habit I guess. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize... or stop. I've been single a few months and it's nice to just sit here with someone I know and trust. It's hard living on your own, believe it or not."

"Really?"

Zach nods, "Yeah. I come home from work, do some chores around the apartment and have nothing to do until the next day at work. Not exactly what I'd call an exciting time."

Jess nods, deciding to take her plan a step further. She "accidentally" brushes her hand over Zach's bulge. Holy shit! That's huge! Jess thinks as she does so. Zach looks over at her, "You good Jess?"

Jess nods and looks at him. "Just a bit cold. Can you put your arm around me or something?"

Zach gives her a funny look, but puts his arm around Jess anyway. He starts to rub her bare arm. The two sit in silence for several minutes, both watching the movie. The bulge in her brother's pants has not gone away. Jess positions herself sitting up slightly, so Zach can see straight into her cleavage. Even though she is looking at the screen, Jess can feel his eyes looking down.

She quickly looks back up at him, as Zach jerks his head back up to look at the movie. "You looking at something?" Jess asks.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Look Jess. I think it's something to do with how your dressed. This is going to sound weird, but you look really sexy in a casual way like that. And I know I'm your brother, so that's kind of weird, but it's just how I feel."

"And if you weren't my brother?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Look, Zach, you're obviously turned on by something and based on the fact that the sex scene was a while ago, that something is probably me."

"Jess..."

Made confident by what she just said, Jess continues, "Let me finish. All I'm going to say is that we're both single and attractive people watching a movie together. Maybe... maybe we should just try some light touching and see where it goes..." Even at the suggestion, Jess feels her face grow red with embarrassment.

"Jess... you really want to do that? Pretend like we're a couple of high schoolers watching a movie and trying not to get caught by the parents?"

"And we can just see where that takes us." Jess says, feeling more nervous than ever before.

Zach sighs, "Are you sure about this? If anyone found out..."

Jess rubs her hand over the bulge in Zach's pants. "It's just the two of us... who would find out?"

Zach sighs again. "You know... I can't believe I' even thinking about this. You're my sister for Christ's sake! But... for some reason... this is something that appeals to me." Zach's hand rubs over Jess's arm, slipping closer and closer to her breasts each time. Finally, her brother uses his arm to cup one of her breasts. He doesn't squeeze it, instead, he just cups it through her clothes. With his other hand, Zach reaches over and starts rubbing his sister's thigh.

Jess watches her brothers hand, mesmerized by it as it rubs up and down her bare thigh. Each stroke takes it closer and closer to somewhere her brother's hand never should be. Jess shudders as Zach's hand rubs over her shorts and slips under her waistband. Zach begins to slowly rub her clit through her panties. She is so focused on watching Zach's hand that Jess does not notice him leaning and kissing her on the neck.

This jolts her out of her trance and Jess looks over at her brother. Jess and Zach give each other a quick kiss on the lips. Jess and Zach stare into each other's eyes after they part. "How do you feel?" Zach asks.

"Better than ever. You?" Jess breathlessly answers. The two quickly kiss again, much more passionately this time. Their tongues begin to explore the inside of the other's mouth. Jess's hands start to feel her brother's toned body.

"This is so hot." Zach whispers as they part.

Jess smiles at him, "Come up to my room in a few minutes and it's going to get even hotter..."

She stands and leaves, feeling her brother's eyes take in every detail of her full ass as she walks away. When she gets up to her room, she opens her phone and sends a text to Liz. Looks like everything is working out. I'll send the video in a bit.

As Jess is setting up her phone to charge and film at the same time, Liz responds, Good luck!

Jess smiles and sets up her phone, making sure it gets a good view of the bed without being too obvious that she is filming this. After another minute, her door swings open and Zach stands in the doorway. "You ready?" He asks.

Jess nods and smiles, "You know it." Zach quickly closes the distance between them and the two once again begin to kiss passionately. Jess pulls off her brother's shirt and she begins to run her hands down his hard chest. Zach fumbles with Jess's shirt, pulling it up, around her neck, revealing a sexy bra. Zach quickly unclasps it and flings it to the side, revealing Jess's large breasts and pink nipples. Zach lower's his mouth to her tits, sucking on Jess's nipples, and using his other hand to reach between her thighs and rub her pussy through her shorts and panties. Jess sighs with pleasure as she works at undoing her brother's belt. Once that is undone, Jess undoes his fly and tugs his pants down.

The bulge in Zach's boxers is incredibly visible, and large. So your brother has a big cock. That just gives me something to brag to Liz about... Jess says, sliding her brother's boxers down while he continues to play with her tits. "Holy shit!" Jess cries out as her brother's cock springs out at her. It is about 9 inches long and fairly thick, easily the biggest cock Jess has ever seen. "Your huge... like porn big!"

Zach nods, "Yeah, sometimes it's more of a curse than a blessing. Girls think I'm too big, especially someone who's fairly petite, like you."

"It is big... but I'm going to try anyway." Jess says, slowly reaching out and wrapping her fingers around the base of her brother's hard cock. She tentatively puts the tip in her mouth, running her tongue along it and over it. I can't believe this is happening! She thinks, surprised at the situation. Continuing to hold the base of her brother's cock with one hand and using her other hand to hold his thigh, Jess slowly starts bobbing her head up and down on her brother's erection.

As his younger sister starts to suck his cock, Zach pulls down her tight shorts, turning them inside out in the process. He flings them aside, leaving Jess in just a lacy pair of panties that didn't do a very good job of covering her up. Zach then slides her panties midway down her thighs, revealing her bald pussy. Using his palm to rub her clit, Zach runs his finger through Jess's soft folds, causing her to moan into his cock. Zach and Jess start to enjoy each other. Jess is taking about 5 inches of her brother's cock into her mouth, while Zach continues to rub Jess's clit and has started to finger her.

Jess pulls her mouth away from her brother's hard cock. "Fuck me now... I want this..." She begs, slipping her panties the rest of the way off her body and now sits completely naked in front of her brother.