Mom's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz looks up, Jess's juices coating her chin. She smiles, as she continues to rub Jess's clit. Jess then pans the camera down Liz's body, taking her fingers out of Liz's pussy to pinch her pale, hard nipples. As the camera pans down the rest of Liz's torso, Jess slips three of her fingers into Liz, causing her to sharply inhale. "Oh fuck!" Liz cries out with surprise.

Jess rapidly pumps her fingers in and out of Liz, before lowering her mouth to her soaking wet pussy. Keeping the camera focused on her face, Jess begins to lick Liz's clit while continuing to finger her. Jess stops recording, but continues to pleasure Liz. Liz feels herself being worked to orgasm, and stops lapping at Jess's pussy, but keeps fingering her.

"Oh fuck! I'm close... I'm so close..." Liz moans, her legs beginning to quiver. Jess picks up speed slightly, pumping her fingers in and out of Liz as fast as she can. "Oh fuck... I'm cumming!" Liz cries out breathlessly.

Jess continues to work Liz's cunt as she cums. Her pussy spasms around Jess's fingers, coating them with her cum. Jess looks up at Liz's face, watching as it becomes flushed contorts with pleasure and her breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

As Liz's orgasm begins to subside, Jess slips her fingers out of her and tastes her juices. Damn Liz... She thinks, enjoying the taste. Still breathing heavy, Liz sits up, "Damn Jess. You sure this is your first time doing that to a girl?"

Jess smiles and shrugs, "I suppose there's a possibility that I may have done this before. Feels like you enjoyed it." She says, motioning to Liz's drooling pussy.

"I guess I owe you for that?"

Jess smiles," Good thing I'm going to call that debt in right now!" She leans back against the pillow and spreads her legs, motioning for Liz to come over. Liz lays down, holding her mouth just above Jess's waiting entrance. "Just try to do what I did to you."

Liz nods and slips three fingers inside of Jess, who groans at the intrusion. Liz then lowers her mouth to Jess's clit and starts to suck on it. Liz can feel as Jess grows wetter and wetter. Her breathing grows heavier and her moans more frequent as Liz slowly works Jess to orgasm.

"Fuck Liz... keep going... this is great!" Jess gasps out as Liz keeps fingering her. Jess's pussy makes a wet slurping sound each time Liz slides her fingers out. There is a steady stream of juices flowing out of Jess and onto the bed. Liz looks up into Jess's eyes. They are burning with intense desire. "Fuck Liz..." Jess groans as she finally cums.

Liz pulls her mouth away from Jess's clit to watch her cum. Jess presses her head back into the pillow, her mouth hanging open as she cums. She grabs her own tits, squeezing hard as she moans loudly. Liz keeps her fingers inside of Jess, enjoying the feeling as her pussy contracts around them, coating them with hot cum. Jess begins to recover, and she smiles up at Liz. "Good job for your first time."

"Thanks!" Liz says, sliding her fingers out of Jess and examining them covered in juices and cum. "Looks like were both pretty messy." She says, with a smile.

"Good thing we can just shower together. Just one thing first..." Jess picks up her phone and sends the video to Veronica. "Would have been bad if we just forgot about that!" She says with a laugh.

Liz sighs and looks up from her phone. "My mom just got here. Looks like I'm leaving for break."

Jess nods, "Remember what you have to do. She said she'll be supportive. That's more than I'm getting from my brother. He has no idea."

"I guess. Keep me updated with what's happening!" Liz says, pulling Jess in for a hug.

"Do the same for me!" They part. Liz gives Jess a smile before she turns and walks out of the room. She walks down two flights of stairs before reaching the bottom. Liz opens the door to leave the building, sees her mom's car and walks towards it. As soon as she gets inside, Amanda leans over and hugs her.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I'm good mom, how are you?"

"Same old, same old. You know how it is. How is the having going?" Amanda asks as she starts to drive.

"It's... going."

"What does that mean?" Liz feels herself grow red with embarrassment at the question. She sits in silence thinking about how to answer. "Liz?"

"It's been kind of hard at some points."

"What are some of the things you've had to do for it?"

Liz sighs, "You really want to know?" Amanda nods. "Fine. We were partnered up and my partner is Jess. A couple days later, we were given a list of challenges. Some were pretty easy, others were much harder."

"What were some of the things?"

Liz feels herself grow red again. "Flashing my boobs in a public bathroom, streak at night, finger your partner to orgasm and then there was the hardest one... fisting."

"So you did all that?" Amanda asks.

"No, Jess and I split the tasks fairly evenly."

"So who did the fingering and fisting?"

Liz sighs, "Jess. I was on the receiving end."

"How was it?"

"Her fingering me was pretty fun, but the fisting... I wasn't a huge fan."

Amanda smiles, "So now it's just the second part of the initiation?"

"Yes. For that, Jess and I had to have sex with each other. Then I have to have sex with you and she has to have sex with her brother..."

Amanda smiles, "Don't worry Liz, It's not as bad as you think. Your Uncle Rob and I had a bit of fun with it. I'm sure you and I can too. Besides, Jess has the harder task, I know about all this, he probably doesn't." Liz nods, knowing her mother is trying to reassure her, but not feeling incredibly confident.

Liz and Amanda spend the rest of the car ride making small talk, trying not to focus on what they have to do together over Thanksgiving break. When they get home, they find the house empty. Amanda looks at her phone. "Your father and brother are stuck in traffic and probably won't be home until late tonight."

"Really? So it's just us here then?" Liz asks.

"Yes. That means we can just get this out of the way and not have to think about it for the rest of break. I'm not sure if we'll get another opportunity like this."

Liz sighs, suddenly feeling nervous, "I... I guess this is a good idea. Better this than having them catch us." Even as the words come out of her mouth, Liz is surprised.

"I'll meet you upstairs in my room then." Amanda says, walking out of the room, sounding slightly nervous.

"See you in a few." Liz says. She quickly pulls out her phone and types out a text to Jess. Looks like my mom and I are going to do our part now. I'll send the proof to you and Veronica.

Liz starts making her way up the stairs, her heart pounding harder with every step she takes. When she gets to the top of the stairs, Liz feels her phone buzz. She looks down at it and sees a text from Jess. She opens it and it reads, Wow! That was quick lol. Good luck! "I'm probably going to need good luck for this..." Liz grumbles to herself. She slips her phone back into her pocket and walks down the hall to her parents' bedroom. Liz grabs the doorknob and slowly turns it before pushing the door open.

Liz is greeted by a sight that causes her to gasp audibly. Her mother is laying on her bed, in just her bra and panties, a matching set of lacy black. Through the sheer material, Amanda's large, pale nipples are visible. Amanda's light brown hair is tied back in a ponytail. "What? Expect me to not dress up for the occasion? With you and your brother gone, your father and I have had lots of... alone time."

"Just a little too much information there mom."

"Is it? We are about to have sex Liz! Come on, just relax and try to enjoy it. You already said that you had sex with your roommate. Just think of me in the same way."

Liz sighs, "Alright mom." She reaches down and pulls her shirt over her head and then tugs her jeans down.

Amanda smiles as her daughter undresses, feeling the same forbidden feeling that she felt so long ago when she had to go through this part of the initiation into Kappa Kappa. Amanda had been 18 at the time and her older brother Rob had been 20. She remembered the scene as clear as day, her and her brother Rob alone at home after their parents had gone to a Christmas party. "Hey Rob, can I talk to you about something?" She asks, standing in the doorway to her brother's room.

"Anything Amanda. What's up?" He says, not looking back at her.

"So you know how I'm joining a sorority?"

"Yes..."

"Well I have to do something before they let me in."

Rob turns, his eyes widen with shock. "Amanda! Why are you just in your underwear?"

Amanda smiles and walks into the room, "Well to join the sorority, it's tradition that people who want to join have to fulfill certain requirements. And one of those is to... be intimate with an immediate family member."

"Why... what kind of sorority are you joining?" Rob asks, putting his hands over his crotch in an obvious attempt to hide his growing erection.

"Please Rob, no one has to know and all the other initiates have to do this... Consider me just another girl..." Amanda lied, knowing full well that one of the girls she had met who was already in the sorority was listening in the next room.

"I... I'm not sure..." Rob stammers, trying to regain his composure.

Amanda smiles and steps further into the room, leaving the door open behind her. She comes over to Rob's chair and sits on his lap, facing him. Her heart pounds at her chest as she feels her own brother's hard cock press against her almost bare body. "Please... do this for me..."

Rob is silent as Amanda leans forwards giving Rob a view of her cleavage. "I'm not sure... this could..." He stops as Amanda kisses him on the mouth. They quickly part and Rob looks at Amanda, differently than before. "You really want this don't you..." He says, leaning towards her and kissing her back, passionately this time. His hands begin to rub up and down Amanda's sides, feeling her young, toned body. Finally, his hands slip behind her back and unclasp her bra. It falls onto his lap and Rob stares at Amanda's bare breasts for a second, before lowering his mouth to one of her small, pale and hard nipples.

Amanda sighs with pleasure as her brother sucks at her breasts, alternating between them. Amanda tugs his shirt up over his head before their lips connect again. When they part, Rob asks, "Are you nervous?"

"Very."

"Glad I'm not the only one..." He says, grabbing Amanda and carrying her over to his bed, while they continue to kiss. He places her on the edge of the bed and tugs her panties down, revealing her pussy and bush, a wild dark brown patch of hair that was popular at the time. Rob begins to lap at his own sister's pussy, feeling her grow wet and squirm under his tongue.

"Fuck Rob... I'm so fucking turned on right now!" Amanda moans.

Rob pulls away from his sister's slit, "Me too! Ready to go all the way?"

Amanda stares up at her brother. Her soft brown eyes full of lust, "Please... I need it right now!"

Rob smiles and quickly drops his pants and underwear. "Put it in yourself." Amanda reaches between her legs and grabs his cock. She shudders as her fingers wrap around his fairly thick and medium length cock. Amanda looks into his eyes as she pulls him forward slightly, nestling the head of his cock just above her pussy, feeling his balls against her opening. After smiling up at her brother, Amanda grasps his cock once again and guides the tip into her wet and waiting cunt.

Amanda gasps as Rob slowly sinks his cock into her. After getting about half of his length inside of her, he pulls out and slips slightly further into her waiting pussy. "Fuck... you're so big!" Amanda moans, hoping to get the attention of the waiting sorority member. Rob begins to thrust in and out of Amanda over and over again. Each thrust causes Amanda to moan with pleasure.

Feeling extra horny from being fucked by her own brother, Amanda feels herself being rapidly worked to orgasm. "Oh fuck... Rob I'm getting... close..." She moans between thrusts.

"Me too!" I'm going to cum soon!" Rob pants, grabbing onto Amanda's breasts as he thrusts in and out of her.

"Not in me!" Amanda groans, just as Rob pushes her over the edge. Her pussy begins to spasm around his cock. This combined with the fact that he is fucking his own sister, Rob quickly starts to cum almost immediately after. Amanda's eyes go wide as she feels her brother's cock twitch in her unprotected pussy. Rope after rope of his hot seed shoots deep into her, filling the young woman and his cum mixing with her own.

Rob slips out of Amanda, his cock now softening after his orgasm. Amanda looks at her brother with horror, "What the hell! I told you not to cum inside me!"

Rob frowns, "I'm sorry, but it felt so good..."

"What if I get pregnant?" Amanda yells, angrily.

Rob closes his eyes, realizing the true extent of the situation he is in. "Fuck... I have no idea..." He says.

Amanda sighs, "Look... I guess we'll just have to deal with that if we get there. I'm going to get cleaned up and we'll... we'll talk." She says, standing and leaving the room.

Just outside of the door is the Kappa Kappa member. "If there's anything good coming out of this, you passed and are now a member." She says, trying to sound sympathetic.

Amanda sighs, "If I'm pregnant, then I really don't care." She walks the bathroom, feeling a mixture of cum drool out of her pussy and onto her thighs.

It really was a miracle that he didn't get me pregnant... If I was on birth control I probably would have done that again. Rob was pretty fun! Amanda thinks, her thoughts returning to the present.

Amanda looks up at Liz, who has joined her on the bed, her phone placed on the nightstand. "How are you going to prove you did this?" Amanda asks.

"I'll send a video of it to the head of the sorority and she'll check it off as completed." Liz says, leaning against the headboard next to her mother.

"So, you ready to get started?"

Liz sighs, "As ready as I'll ever be." Before Liz can say anything else, Amanda leans over and kisses her on the lips. Liz is surprised by how sudden her mother's actions is, but recovers quickly. Liz returns the kiss, trying not to think about who she is kissing. Liz and Amanda part and look into each other's eyes. Liz slowly raises a tentative hand, cupping her mother's breast through her bra. Amanda's hard nipple can be felt through the sheer material of her bra.

Amanda reaches out to touch Liz, her daughter. The girl who she used to drive to doctor's appointments, school plays and friends' houses, now all grown up and almost completely naked. Amanda shudders as she cups both of Liz's breasts. With her left hand, Amanda reaches behind Liz's back and unclasps her bra.

Liz swallows nervously as Amanda tosses the bra off to the side. She can feel her mother staring at her bare breasts. As Amanda touches her bare tits, Liz feels a jolt go through her body. Her mother rubs her thumbs over Liz's hardening nipples, gently pinching them between her thumb and index fingers.

"Is it wrong that this is turning me on Mom?" Liz asks.

Amanda shakes her head, "No, because I'm really turned on too." Liz reaches behind her mother's back and unclasps her bra before pulling it away. Liz tries not to stare at her mother's full breasts, each topped with a large and pale nipple, both of which are already hard. Liz looks Amanda in the eyes as she moves in, tentatively taking one of her mother's rubbery nipples into her mouth.

Amanda inhales sharply. "Something wrong?" Liz asks, pulling away.

"No... you just surprised me by doing that suddenly." Amanda says, leaning in and beginning to feel Liz's breasts once again. Liz lowers her lips to her mother's nipple once again, taking it into her mouth. She gently bites down, causing Amanda to let out a sigh of pleasure. Amanda's hands slowly work their way down her daughter's body, slipping over her panties and down Liz's toned thighs before they make their way back up. Amanda's hands finally come to a rest on her daughter's hips.

"Lay back Liz." Amanda says, gently placing a hand on Liz's chest and pushing her back against the headboard. Amanda positions herself between her daughter's thighs and looks up at her face. Liz gives her mom a small smile and Amanda puts her fingers in the waist of Liz's panties before she slips them off. Liz lifts her body so her panties can be completely removed.

Liz lays on the bed, completely naked before her mother. Amanda rubs her fingers over Liz's waxed body then down over her entrance. Liz blushes slightly, just from the situation. Amanda smiles, "You are so sexy Liz. A beautiful young woman."

Liz smiles, "Thank you! Maybe when I'm your age I'll look as good as you."

"Kiss ass." Amanda says, leaning in. The two women once again begin to passionately kiss. Amanda's hand holds Liz's head close, and scrunches up the hair on the back of her head.

"So where do we go from here mom?"

Amanda thinks, "There's a toy I've wanted to use for a while now..." She says, standing up and walking over to one of the drawers on her dresser. She rummages through it for a second before pulling out a long, double headed dildo. It is made from a transparent blue silicon and is 12 inches long and about an inch across.

"We can use this!" She says, tossing it on the bed.

"At the same time?" Liz asks, feeling the toy.

Amanda nods, "Two heads, one for each of us." She says, dropping her panties. Amanda's labia protrudes slightly past her outer lips. Above her clit is a trimmed patch of hair in the shape of an arrow pointing down. Amanda climbs back up on the bed and smiles at Liz. "You ready to have some fun?"

Liz nods, "Yes." Immediately, Amanda and Liz begin to kiss, tongues exploring the insides of each other's mouths. Amanda rubs her daughter's breasts before feeling her way down Liz's body. Liz groans slightly as Amanda begins to finger her. Amanda's fingers slide in and out of Liz, quickly becoming covered in her juices.

The two women part and Liz rests her palm just above her mother's pussy. Liz slips three fingers in, causing Amanda to moan. The women continue to finger each other, both growing wetter and wetter. "Grab the toy Liz."

Liz leans to her side and grabs the double headed dildo and hands it to Amanda. Amanda grips it in the middle and on one of the heads, which she points at Liz. "You take this in you first." Liz nods as her mother rubs the head of the toy over her entrance several times. "Ready Liz?"

"Yes." Amanda slips the head of the toy inside her daughter, making Liz groan. Amanda sinks about three inches into her daughter before she slips the other head of the dildo into her own pussy. After the first thrust, Amanda takes about 4 inches inside of herself.

"Alright Mom, I'm going to get this as proof we did this." Liz says, leaning over to grab her phone off of the nightstand. Liz starts filming as she and her mother once again begin to kiss. Liz makes sure to get both of their faces in the shot before panning the camera down. With her free hand, Liz is fondling her mother's breasts, while Amanda is using one of her hands to squeeze Liz's tits. Finally, Liz pans down further, to the dildo buried in both of their vaginas. Amanda's free hand is rubbing Liz's clit. Liz moans softly several times as she humps at the dildo. She pans back up to their faces and then turns the camera off and sets her phone down.

"So does this mean you're done here?" Amanda asks.

Liz is silent for a second thinking. Finally, she says, "I can't believe I'm saying this but... I'm not. I'll stay and have some fun..."

Amanda does not say anything in response. Instead, she kisses Liz's neck, slowly working her way down to her breasts. Amanda takes one in her mouth and begins to suck on Liz's tits once again. Amanda pulls away and uses her hands to hold the middle of the dildo. "Let's try to cum at the same time."