Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on in humiliation as a thin trail of my bully's nut oozed out of Mom.

"Allright you asshole" Mom said as she glared up at my bully "Are you done now? Me and my son are leaving!" she spat out angrily.

"Ohhh no! First, I want your Son to thank me for cumming in his mother" Donny commanded smirking at me confidently. When I didn't respond his expression hardened. "You heard me Bitch boy, thank me for nutting in your mom!"

"Just do it Honey and we can leave" My mom said looking at me with pleading eyes.

Just wanting this to be over I croaked out a thanks "Thank you Donny for cumming in my mom"

"Not good enough bitch boy, thank me like you mean it!" He shouted at me threatingly.

Voice steadier this time, I managed to sound almost polite. "Thank you, Donny, for cumming in my mother"

"Allright you've had your sick twisted fun me and my Son are leaving" Mom said abruptly, as she started to get up. Donny put his hand on her shoulder preventing her from rising.

"You really think that's It's, Bitch!" He bellowed "After all the times you called into the school and got me in trouble." He continued ranting as he leered down at her. "You know all your pathetic attempts only made me go after your Son more, right?, part of why your such a dumb MILF. If you didn't want me to bully your son, you shouldn't fucking antagonize me" He said in a voice like he was explaining something to someone mentally disabled.

My bully motioned over to my right, at Damen, "Come on bro it's your turn." Damen released my arm unbuckling his shorts, with a look of excited glee on his face. His trousers dropped to the ground, exposing his four inch soft manhood. He was of Indian descent, so his skin had a dark tan hue.

Mom looked on the verge of tears, as Damen disrobed. "You can't.... please" she begged.

"Shut up slut! Unless you want that video getting out, you are going to do exactly what I tell you" Donny screamed at her.

My Bully moved out from between my mother's legs as Damen shifted to take his place. I was still kneeling next to my naked mother, with Brad holding my head by my hair. I watched as Damen brought his limp brown cock to the entrance of Mom's leaking pussy.

I remembered back to just last week when I had been at Raj's house playing video games with him and his older brother. Damen had seemed so chill and laid back then, when he wasn't hanging around my school bully. Now he was getting ready to partake in the feast, lining his flaccid wiener up with mom's used dripping slit.

Brad forced me to watch as Damen worked his soft brown meat into Mom's cum lubed vagina. After the stretching my bully had given her, his manhood slithered in easily with a wet squelching noise.

"Fuck yea,..... this is one... hot, wet hole" Damen exclaimed "I never imaged, I'd get to screw the school MILF" He started working his hips pushing his gliding member in and out of her.

"Yea well I guess dreams really do come true" Donny answered, still standing next to us looking down.

Mom, had her head hung in shame as another boy from her son's school entered her womb. Damen's cock was starting to get harder now, stiffening to six inches of pulsing shaft, that repeatedly disappeared into Mom's beaver. I guess mom was now committed, to milking him to end the ordeal as quickly as possible, because she banged her hips down to meet his eager thrusts.

With a grunt, Damen pushed hard into my mother's love-box, his brown dick lodging there as he began emptying his balls. With an awe filled expression, he held himself there relishing the feeling of filling up her mature pussy. I saw a fat glob of jizz leak out, along the edge of where his twitching shaft plugged my mother's hole. The escaping residue slowly trickled into her bush.

Mom let out an a coarse "Uggghh" as he erupted. Her body shook as another one of her son's tormentors emptied his nutsack in her wet hole. My mother's melons rippled in small quakes, her fit frame twitching erratically as she felt the powerful blasts of teenage cum, ejecting into her womb.

"Fuck yea that's some good Pussy" Damen said, as he gradually pulled out. Brad released his grip on my hair and moved to take his place between my mother's legs. She didn't protest this time as the next boy moved in.

As Brad released his hold on me and knelt between my mothers legs, I stood up and stumbled back a few feet finally free of my captors.

I stood there frozen, knowing that if I did leave, I couldn't go home without a catching a ride with either Mom, or my so-called friends. I didn't however, have to watch and be a target for their ridicule. I started to slowly back away from the clearing, trying to stealthily escape so I could go back to the beach blanket and wait for it to be over.

Unfortunately, Donny saw I was trying to get away, and rapidly moved to my side to grab my arm again.

"Show's not over yet, Bitch boy, I don't want you to miss a second" He told me sneeringly, as he tightly gripped my bicep. I tried to pull away, but the older boy just laughed and yanked me back around to face the scene in the clearing.

I was standing about 6 feet away from them now. Brad was already going at my mom, rapidly banging her. Her large pears bounced on her chest as he endeavored to fuck her as hard as he could. Mom's expression was one of mixed pleasure and shame. Punctuated gasps and moans emitted from her mouth, as the boy penetrated her.

Brad the bully, gave off hearty grunts as he exerted himself, his eyes glued to my Mom's big natural double D's.

"Hold those tit's together, Bitch" He demanded of my Mom. She reclined further, fully flat on her back, and used both hands to push together her jolting pale globes. Both of Mom's large dark areolas now stared up at Brad, like a wildly bouncing pair of googly eyes, affixed to two domes of Jello.

"Yea, I love those big MILF tits" He groaned, increasing the pace of his thrusts. "Shake those saggers for me Bitch" He demanded. Mom started to move her hands up and down, still holding her tits centered on her chest. This caused them to jiggle even more fiercely, Her wild melons were rebounding and swaying with the movement of their bodies, now accelerated by Mom's jerking hand motions.

Brad suddenly stiffened with a loud groan. "Take that nut, you dumb MILF!" He told her derisively, as he ejaculated in her mature pussy.

I watched humiliated, as another one of my bullies unloaded his sperm inside my mother. The only thing I could be thankful for was, that it was finally over. All three of my bullies had taken a turn inside of Mom, and now they would surely let us leave, I thought to myself with relief.

"My friends were still gathered around the forest clearing, jerking their manhood's to the sight of my mother on her back, being treated like a whore. Some look disappointed, sensing that the show was about to end. While the others still looked on, with an eager hunger reflected in their gaze.

"All-right you have had your twisted fun, all three of you are bullies, and should be ashamed of yourself" My mother reprimanded them, still looking up as she lay flat on her back. "Didn't any of your mothers ever teach you manners, that is no way to treat a woman." She had a look of sharp resentment in her eyes.

"You really are such a DUMB BITCH!" Donny yelled at her "Do you see your son's friends?" he said gesturing around the clearing. "Look at how hard you made them, as a dumb slut it is your responsibility, to take care of them" He said. My Bully laughed at the look of horror settling across Mom's face as she realized what he wanted from her.

"You can't make me do that" She pleaded. "I can't just let all my Son's friends, fuck me" She stared up beseechingly, begging him with her eyes.

"Yes you can.... and you will unless you want me to send that video to their parents." Donny said as he looked around the clearing at the guys. He pointed to Tony. "Hey you" My Bully singled him out "You are Bitch Boy's best friend right, Do you want to go first?"

Tony a little uncomfortable with being singled out, nodded uncertainly, as Donny motioned him over. I watched my best friend settle between my mother's parted legs, lining his small three-inch penis up with her sticky opening.

Mom was looking at him disappointedly. "Tony, how could you...?" She said as he positioned himself to penetrate her used vagina. "You're my Son's best friend.... you can't just have sex with his mother in front of him."

"One thing you might not know Sharon" Tony started to explain "Is your Son, is always making fun of me, for my height." He glanced at me frowning. "Always making small dick jokes about me, that kind of thing" A slow smile crept across my best friend's face as he stared at me. "and I think it's time for a little payback"

With that my best friend sank his tiny cock into Mom's stretched out, cum lubed pussy. An elated expression was plastered on his face as he penetrated her with small static humps.

"See that Steven, I'm fucking your Mom!" Tony ridiculed me "all those times you made fun of me for being short... Well look now, I'm balls deep in your mother" He laughed as he shagged my mom in front of me.

"Tony! Don't be so mean to my Son" Mom said in a whiney voice. "Your....supposed... to be.... his...best friend! Her pitch escalated to a uncontrollable cry of pleasure.

"See that Steven...your mother loves my dick" Tony gloated as he banged away at her muff. His Tiny white prick disappeared into Mom's beaver, the sight of his short shaft quickly lost in her motherly bush.

I cringed inwardly as my best friend took his revenge. He wasn't wrong, I would usually be the ringleader when it came to making jokes about his height. Standing at just 5 feet tall, none of the girls in our grade wanted to date him. I often had some wisecrack loaded about "coming up short" or "you know what they say about small hands" and now he was making me pay for it, by thoroughly humiliating me as he fucked my blackmailed mother before my very eyes.

Tony paused his endeavors, to wave at the rest of my friends gathered around. "What are you guys waiting for join in" He invited them.

My friends looked at my bully as if seeking his permission, to fuck his slut. A circling pack of hungry wolves, looking to the alpha dog before taking their share of the kill.

"Yea dig in boys, the more the merrier" Donny confirmed with a smirk. That was all it took my horny teenage friends swarmed my naked mother's prone form. Raj groped one of Mom's wobbling tits as he shoved his small brown cock into her mouth. Carl moved in like a shark grabbing her hand and wrapping it around his massive hard on. He guided her showing her that he wanted her to stroke his engorged member. Ricky knelt down, claiming Mom's other hand for himself.

I watched in abject horror as Mom struggled to accommodate all their cocks. Mouth stuffed, both hands filled, jerking steadily, my best friend pounding her pussy for all he was worth.

her massive bouncing breasts being groped by eager teenage hands. It was a scene straight out of a gangbang porno.

My Bully must have had the same idea.

"Tell your son that you love getting gangbanged by all his friend's" Donny commanded while grinning evilly at me.

Mom pulled her head away, letting Raj's Indian cock fall out of her mouth. She let out a stifled sob as she looked up at me through the press of bodies.

"I'm so sorry, Honey" She lamented with a pained expression. "But....but.... Mommy loves getting gangbanged by all your friends."

Raj wedged his cock back into Mom's chatterbox as she finished speaking, roughly fucking her mouth with his brown wiener as she looked up at me apologetically.

"Better than that, you Dumb MILF!" Shouted my bully, still tightly restrained my arm "I need to believe it, whore!"

Mom struggled to speak with my friend's tan meatstick jabbing her throat. "Uhghh.... Mommy... loves,,, getting....ughhh....ughhh...gangbanged..... by your... ughh.. ugh friends" she glugged out, managing to sound more convincing this time.

The ocean breeze rustled the canopy overhead, in a soft shushing sound. Birds sang to each other in the trees, but the calming noises of nature were drowned out by the groans and exclamations of teenagers as they gang fucked their friend's mother. Their cacophony of rude comments were accompanied by a underlying symphony of wet sucking sounds, and off kilter rhythms of skin slapping on skin.

Mom looked like a complete slut. Lying naked on her back, in the middle of a peaceful forest clearing, as a gang of horny teenage boys used her holes.

Ben got on top of my mother and straddled her chest, pushing her bouncing melons together. He firmly held her saggy fun bags pressed together and then, with gusto, he slid his proud seven-inch cock between her sandwiched breasts. A look of elation settled on his face as he started energetically titty-fucking Mom.

Her large pale globes were wrapped tightly around my friend's hard penis, the soft flesh of Mom's natural tits caressing his shaft as he juddered in and out of her ample cleavage.

My Mother was now taking five cocks simultaneously. One boy plugged her sweet mouth, while another alleviated himself between her melons. Both of her hands were filled with meat and my best friend plowed her love canal vigorously.

Mom's expression, was one of pure pleasure. Her eyes were closed, eyebrows raised, choking moans escaped from around the cock plugging her mouth. Despite her earlier protests, I could tell Mom was enjoying being the centre of attention. She was jerking two big cocks in her hands for all she was worth, while raising her hips to meet the short thrusts from the boy between her legs.

Mom's melons jounced wildly from the action. The movement of the writhing bodies further spurring her compressed boobs into a wobbling ricochet up and down the teenage cock wedged between them.

"I don't think Bitch boy has a good enough view" announced my bully, still gripping my arm. With that he shoved me down on the ground forcefully. I fell back on my ass with a surprised yelp.

"Lie down on your fucking back, Bitch Boy!" Donny shouted at me. I glared up at him with an equal mix of resentment and anxious terror.

"Why are you doing this" I whined out with a sob.

"Because you are a fucking looser" My school bully responded arrogantly "and it's my job to put you in your place. Maybe if you weren't such a little bitch you could do something about it"

He stood over me expectantly, as if he were graciously giving me a chance to fight back. When I didn't move to stand up, his smirk got wider "That's just what I thought... nothing but a little wimpy bitch" he ridiculed me. "Now lie on your back looser" he commanded again, sneering.

As much as I wanted to try and fight back, images played in my head of all the times he had beaten me up at school. I knew I didn't stand a chance.

In a terrified daze I leaned backwards, to lay flat on the forest floor. I could feel the matted twigs and leaves poking uncomfortably into my back, as I stared up at the blue sky peaking through the thick green canopy overhead.

"Hey guys bring his mother over here" Donny ordered motioning to them.

I heard shuffling as the gangbang squad repositioned themselves. Lying on my back I saw my mother come into my field of vision, standing over me, with my naked friends shuffling in to stand beside her.

She looked dishevelled with her hair a mess. Her skin glistened from a faint sheen of sweat, worked up from their exertions. Mom looked down at me pityingly, with a sad look on her face.

"Okay, Dumb MILF" Donny said pointing at my mother "Lie on top of your Son in a sixty-nine position, I want to make sure he gets a front row seat."

"I am not going to fuck on top of my Son, you sick bastard!" Mom said in revulsion. She was looking at my school bully with disgust, arms crossed across her large naked breasts. "you really are messed up, young man, picking on my poor boy!" Mom chastised him. "There is no way I am going to lie on top of my son" She told him, as she set a boundary as to how far she was actually willing to go.

She put both hands on her hips squaring off against my bully, letting her naked melons fall free in a jiggling wobble.

I inwardly cheered, Mom on, as she made a valiant attempt to regain some authority over the situation. She glared at him rebelliously.

"You know what's on the line here, Slut" Donny pulled out his phone. "Or should I send that video to their parents right now?" He played with the screen as if he were getting ready to send it. My bully looked up at Mom, with his thumb hovering over the screen. "Just one more click and it's sent" He waited expectantly, an arrogant smirk plastered on his face.

I watched Mom's shoulders sag as her newfound resolve crumbled. "Okay just don't send that video I will do whatever you want" She replied in a small timid voice.

I inwardly cried, as Mom moved to stand over me. She proceeded to kneel down placing her knees on either side of my head. My view of the forest canopy and blue sky were eclipsed as Mom's used pussy slid across my field of vision like some sort of independence day mothership.

Mom's hairy bush perfectly bordered, her wet and slightly stretched hole, her pussy lips framed her glistening pink taco. As it stared down at me. I could see traces of cum from my bullies, matted into her hairy beaver. As Mom continued to kneel over me, I felt her heavy natural breasts dangle and slide across my abdomen.

She settled on all fours, my head staring directly up between her legs. My mothers vagina, the hole that birthed me was now less than a foot away from my very eyes, and with both of her knees pinned down on either side of my head, I didn't even have room to turn my face away from my mother's pussy as it hovered over me.

"I'm Sorry Honey" I heard my mom whispered to me regretfully as she settled on top of me "It will be over soon, just hang in there" She tried to encourage me, but all I felt was abject misery as I stared up at her wet slit, dreading what was coming next.

I watched as my friend Ben came forward out of the crowd of naked teenagers. His hard cock bounced with every step as he came to stand behind my mothers raised ass. All I could see was Mom's vagina and my naked friend looing down at me. He looked down at me with something akin to disappointment.

"I know I said we could still be friends after today dude, but this is just a little much, I don't think were going to be able to hang out after this" Ben said gazing down at me with a faint revulsion.

I sobbed as he lowered himself to his knees to line his cock up, with my mother's waiting pussy. My sight of his face was obscured as he moved in. Now I could only see Ben's hand gripping his long white shaft, his pink cockhead rubbing up and down my mother's wet slit. My friend's hairy balls dangled inches over my forehead.

After a few seconds of fumbling Ben hit the bullseye and slowly slid his teenage meat into mom's wet snatch. I watched in horror as my friend plowed my mom with his seven inch manhood less than a foot from my face.

Ben's virile member sawed in and out of Mom's love canal. Think veins pulsed around the base of his shaft but became less visible as they climbed the pale tower. He had a decent sized penis and never seemed to have any trouble getting the girls. With his muscular athletic frame and his easy charm he was a definitely a ladies man.

I inwardly cringed as my friend's ballsack swayed overhead, slapping against Mom's engorged clit with each thrust of his hips. I was absolutely humiliated as my friend banged my mother's pussy right over my face. He even said he wasn't going to hang out with me anymore, I thought to myself, outwardly sobbing. I didn't know if I would have any friends left after today.