Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
390 Followers

"Do you like that, Son?" She asked in a quavering tone "Do you like fucking Mommy after all your school friends?" She continued timidly.

"Better than that slut!" screeched my bully, like some sort of evil villain as he hovered over my shoulder.

I watched an expression of reluctant acceptance dart across her face, as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she open them again there was a passionate fire burning in her stare "Do you like fucking Mommy after all your friends have had a turn!" she cried out much more intensely this time. "Do you feel that Son? That's all their cum in Mommy's pussy, add your load to theirs" she urged me on whorishly. My eyes were glued to Mom's, as I plunged in and out of her cum-bucket in repetitive slick slaps.

"Much better, I think the Dumb MILF's finally starting to learn" My bully said chuckling.

My cock pistoned in and out of the hole that birthed me, my dick had never felt so good. The walls of Mom's love canal clenched and slid around my shaft, in what felt like exquisite streaks of pleasure, as I stroked myself with her pussy.

The wet folds of her nether region enveloped me as I sank as deep as I could into my mother's womb. Pausing for a moment to relish the feeling of being back inside of her soft warm tunnel, I tried to ignore the feeling of all the slimy leftover jizz coating our conjoined groins.

My friends had certainly did a number on her, I thought to myself. I glanced down at my cock as I juddered in and out of her, and a foamy mass had collected around her pussy lips. Multiple loads from a crowd of horny teenage boys had been injected into her uterus, and now it had been worked into a lather from our thrusting. The sticky cream clung to my shaft every time I pulled out in thick streaks.

I ripped my eyes away from the grotesque sight between our legs, trying instead to just focus on the intense pleasure I felt every time my dick slapped into Mom's frothing slit.

"That's It Honey, fuck Mommy's cummy pussy!" she begged me as our gazes locked again. "Cream in your mother's cunt!" she shouted in extasy writhing beneath me "do it add your sperm to theirs"

Mom was now pushing her hips up to meet mine, increasing our tempo. I could feel tension building in my balls, as her slick pussy walls gripped and massaged my hard cock.

I felt whack across the back of my head. "Thank her, Bitch Boy! Thank her for letting you go last!" My bully ordered brutishly.

To far gone to even think of protesting, I immediately complied. "Thank you Mommy for letting me fuck you after my friends" I whispered. "Thank you for letting me go last" I uttered piteously, as I kept banging into her.

The noise of the forest and the crowd of watching teens faded as my world narrowed down until it felt like it was just me and my Mom in a bubble. The feeling of our conjoined hips meeting, and my penis gliding into her slick lovebox. The only sounds I registered were her voice, as she begged for my cum like a slut, and the faint sound of my own voice as I continued to thank her. Our eyes were locked as we committed the ultimate taboo together.

I banged in and out of her sloppy lovebox, loving the feeling of my mother's vagina contracting around my shaft. I was lost in pleasure and Mom was moaning between her gasping pleas for more cum. Our bodies rocked in sync as we fucked eachother.

Our bubble of peace was suddenly broken, as my friend Ricky dropped to his knees angling his cock over the right side of my mother's face. Sounds wooshed back into my reality as my friend cried out.

"Ahh I'm going to cum" He grunted rapidly jerking his cock over Mom's cheek. My eyes were still locked onto Mom's, as a fat streak of Ricky's jizz painted her face. The oozing white worm draped itself across her nose and cheek, before the next blast caught her on the forehead.

Apparently some of my friends were getting off, as they watched the school MILF get fucked by her son, because as Ricky moved to stand, another guy dropped to his knees on the opposite side of her face and squeezed out a dribbling nut that landed directly below her eye. I continued hammering into Mom's pussy as I watched the sperm glob track down her cheek.

Troy was the next to move in, bringing his hooded cobra to Mom's tender mouth. He pushed his hard cock past her parted lips and started thrusting himself down her throat.

"Keep begging your son for that cum, you dumb Slut!" My asshole friend Troy shouted down at my mother as he plugged her voicebox with his teenage memeber.

"Please.... Aghhg.... Cum... in my sloppy.....aghh..... pussy!" She begged me, struggling to speak with her mouth full.

I was balls deep in my mother. My teenage cock repeatedly speared into the womb that birthed me. All the while, I stared deep into her passionate eyes. Troy was jamming his cock in and out of her mouth. Mom's soft lips clutched at his dick when he pulled out, then she opened wide so he could slam deep down into her gullet with every thrust. I tried to ignore the streamers of cum dripping down her face, as I stared through the windows to her soul.

Mom was lost in passion, some part of her loving being the slut, the whore, the communal cum dump for a group of horny teenage boys. Her eyes looked back at me with a burning desire, as she begged me for my load, with a overflowing mouthful of teenage dick.

Troy suddenly stiffened as he erupted in Mom's mouth. Gradually, he stilled as Mom continued suckling on his cock, pursing her lips to draw out every drop. Troy stood up and she moaned wildly as I fucked away at her cunt. Through her parted lips I could see my friend's sticky cum still in her mouth rolling around in a large glob. Another friend dropped down and decorated her grill in his baby batter.

For the next few minutes, a rapid stream of my friends took their chance to drop one last load onto my mother's face. She was wearing a mask of their virile teenage sperm, as I slammed into sopping vagina from above.

"Ohh Mommy.... I'm Cumming!" I shouted as I felt my dick contract with what must have been the most intense orgasm of my life. A number of my friends laughed as I cried out, but the spike of shame I felt couldn't stop the tidal wave of sperm ejecting from my pulsing member, as I held it sandwiched in the wet folds of Mom's sensuous canal.

"That's It, give Mommy your cum!" My mother screeched back "add it in there with all the other cum, Do IT!, DO IT NOW! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER!" She screamed in escalating passion as she orgasmed on my jumping shaft.

I could feel Mom's pussy muscles contracting around my cock in slick squeezes, milking out every drop. As I finished, we just sat still, locked together, looking into each other's eyes. Mom gave me a nod, the motion causing some residual cum to slid down her splattered visage. I pulled out of her warm welcoming hole, completely drained.

That was finally the end of the sick show, My bully at last let us leave. My friends all parted together laughing, while Mom and me took an Uber home in sitting in awkward silence.

She was in such a rush to leave that Mom hadn't bothered to wash off the jizz coating her face. While she had thrown on her clothes, there was a slowly drying mask of teenage baby batter coating her features.

The Uber driver didn't say a word about the sticky mess plastered on her mature face. So we just sat next to each other in the backseat, an awkward silence pervading the car, as we both looked out our respective windows.

When we arrived home mom called me into her bedroom, she was sitting there looking dejectedly at her phone.

"Honey, we have to talk about what happened today" she said to me gently with concern in her eyes.

"Uhh, I'd rather not. Lets just try and forget this ever happened Mom" I replied squirming, not wanting to mentally revisit the days events.

"Unfortunately, it's not that simple Son" She told me " Your bully just texted me, I don't know how he got my phone number, but he said, he wants to have a house party here, next weekend."

I didn't know what to say to this, and a pregnant silence filled the space between us.

"Well fuck that!" I said finally managing to reply. "That asshole is not welcome in our house"

"Son" My mom whispered, ashamed. "He still has the video, I have to do whatever he says" Her eyes cast downward towards the ground. Unable to bring herself to look at me, as she basically informed me, that my bully would be coming over next weekend.

"Mom, you don't have to do whatever he says!" I protested.

"Yes Honey, I do" She cut me off, before I could continue arguing. "I know today must have been hard for you, but this is our reality from now on"

She paused, looking uncertain as to if she should say what she was about to say next.

"I don't want you to be concerned about me Son. I know today you must have felt worried, seeing the way those boys abused your mother, but...." She took a deep breath before she continued. "There is a part of me that liked, what happened today, I haven't ever felt so sexually fulfilled before." She confessed to me.

Mom looked up with imploring eyes, as if begging me to understand.

"I never have had sex, with more than one person at a time before... I feel like maybe there's a void inside of me that can only be filled by multiple partners." She continued.

I couldn't believe my ears. My mother was professing that she enjoyed getting gangbanged by my horny teenage friends. Not only that, but she was implying, she actually wanted to do it again. My mouth was hanging open in shock.

"Anyways, your bully wants you to make sure all your friends come over for the party as well" She informed me. "Make sure to invite them when you see them at school tomorrow."

"But Mom..." I protested again.

She cut me off harshly "It's not like we have a choice, you will just have to learn to deal with the fact that your bully and your friends are going to be fucking me on a regular basis." She practically snarled at me.

I hung my head in exhausted defeat as she used her "no arguments" tone with me.

"Why don't you order a pizza or something I'm too tired, to cook dinner tonight." She told me as she flopped back onto the bed with a look of satisfied contemplation settling on her face.

The End...

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
390 Followers