Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just to make sure this Dumb MILF remembers never to fuck with me again..... I want each of us to nut in her... one last time." My school bully continued to declare the rules of his sick and twisted game, to my teenage friends. "I'll go first" he proclaimed.

With that he stepped up between my mother's raised legs, and started jerking his meaty cock over her cum matted beaver.

After all the big cocks she had taken today, Mom's pussy was overextended. Her stretched out hole gaped, and I could see her pink tunnel led into what seemed like a dark carvern. "God" I thought to myself they really must have stretched her out.

Just as my bully was about to cum he dipped down and inserted the massive head of his cock into my mom's tender opening. I watched him groaning as his cock glugged out for what seemed like a minute. He popped his girthy penis head out of her muff, letting loose one last stream that arced out, landing on her pussy lips before slowly sliding into her open hole.

Most of my friends were already hard again. They started to gather closer as they stroked their teenage cocks.

In the peaceful forest clearing Mom was laying on her back, ass in the air, hips upturned in a piledriver position. Her cream splattered beaver was facing the sky, ready to catch the copious amounts of teenage cum that was on the way. My two bullies helped balance her weight, each of them holding one of her legs in support.

As Donny moved away, my friend Jeff shifted to take his place. He was stroking his seven inch hardon over mom's lovebox, From where I was sitting just a couple feet away, I could see my friend's foreskin advancing and retracting over the head of his cock steadily as he wrangled his veiny salami, with sturdy jerks.

"Here comes my nut Sharon, you ready for another one?" Jeff questioned my mom, as the pace of his jerking intensified.

"Yes that's it Jeff, do it!, cum in your friend's mother, give my mature cunt another dose!" Mom spurred him on, keeping eye contact with my friend as he masturbated over her sperm cup. I mean that was literally what it was like, her pussy up in the air, just a waiting receptacle for my school friends to jerk their virile loads into.

As he spilled his seed with a grunt I watched on forlornly, Jeff's manhood squirted streaks of jizm across Mom's vagina, the largest shot landing bullseye in my Mom's open pink hole, completely disappearing as it slid deep inside of her.

The second streamer landed on the already splattered lip of her gaping tunnel before gliding down the fleshy drain, like her open pussy was some sort of hungry cum funnel. The rest of my friend's splooge decorated her clit and bush in sticky streaks.

Jeff shook his penis out over my Mom's privates, letting the last few drops rain down into her tangled beaver. As he absconded, my friend Carl moved to take the coveted position between my mother's legs. His large eleven-inch cock was hard as a rock and looked out of proportion on his skinny frame as the massive pipe bobbed over her hungry vagina.

Carl rapidly pummeled away at his cock, twisting and rubbing his swollen member as he struggled to ejaculate in Mom's mature hole for a second time that day.

Of all my school friend's, Carl was probably my mother's the least favorite. When he wasn't around, she was always saying that Carl was a bad influence and how she thought he was a compulsive liar. Often when things went missing around the house, she would instantly assume Carl had stolen something, telling me that my friend couldn't be trusted and was a thief.

And yet here she was, on her back, legs raised in the air in a piledriver position, intently looking up at Carl above her, waiting patiently for him to drop his young load into her mature cunt.

"That's right Carl, give your cum to your friend's mother" Mom urged him on dirtily. Mom reached up with one hand and spread her creamy pussy lips apart, giving my friend an easier target for his jizz projectile. "That's it.... jerk that big dick of yours, I want to see it spray out" she continued to talk dirty to him.

Carl groaned, then slightly squatted bringing the tip of his massive firehose to my mother's spread vagina. His meaty cock jumped in his hand, as eight thick ropes of baby batter erupted from his peehole. He was close enough that most of his sizable load slid right into mom's upturned pussy hole, as she held it open for him.

"Oh my god, Carl, there's so much cum..." whispered Mom reverently, as my friend finished dribbling his nut into her yawning vagina. "I feel.... so wet...." She trailed off in a whimper as Carl continued to squeeze out the last few drops from his drained member.

I was still sitting on the forest floor in the same place, just a few feet away from the action. My school bully, Donny was standing next to me, probably to make sure I didn't try and make a run for it. All of my naked school friends were gathered around us, eyes glued to my whore mother, as they massaged their young cocks.

As horrifying as the situation was, at this point I was numb inside, the emotional rollercoaster had left me feeling resigned and exhausted. I was glad to be out from underneath my mother's legs, as I was no longer getting splattered with the backwashed jizz they left in her womb. I hoped that my school bully would let us go soon, this had by far been the worst day of my life and I just wanted to go home and cry.

"Hold on.... I want bitch boy to thank his friend for cumming in his mother" Donny commanded from where he stood next to me. He had an ugly smirk plastered across his face as he looked down at me.

"Thank you for coming in my mother" I muttered, in a monotone voice, as I looked down at the ground in shame.

Donny forcibly grabbed my hair as he stood above me, forcing my face back towards Carl and my used mother.

"Tell your Son, to thank his friend properly!" The bully ordered my mother as he held my head stationary.

"Haven't you done enough" my mother hissed up at him sounding pissed, as she glared at him from her upside-down position. "Isn't it enough that you all get to cum in me, why can't you just leave my son alone" she said protectively.

My Bully laughed "It's because he's a wimp and looser, I need to make sure he knows his place" He answered as if it were obvious. "Now unless you want that video to get sent out to all the parents, you better do what I say slut!" He threatened again loudly.

"And tell him like he's in trouble, it's about time you disciplined your Son" after stating his requirement, he adjusted his grip on my hair forcing me to look directly at my mother's face.

I watched conflicting emotions play across her visage, before her expression hardened. When Mom eventually spoke she addressed me in the same angry voice she would use when she was telling me I was grounded or I forgot to do my chores.

"Young man, you will this instant, thank your friend for cumming in your mother's pussy!" She commanded forcefully. "Son, be polite and thank your friend!" she said staring at me with an expression of stern disappointment.

Even though I knew she was acting, I still felt myself inwardly cower at the evident displeasure reflected in her tone. I legitimately felt like I had done something wrong or broken some rule as my mother reprimanded me angrily.

As Mom finished her scolding, My bully, still holding me by the hair, jerked my head back to look up at my friend Carl as he stood above the entrance to my mother's womb.

"Thank you Carl, for cumming in my mother" I managed to spit out resentfully.

Perhaps sensing, that my bully wouldn't be satisfied with my passive aggressive tone, Mom continued to discipline me further.

"Steven, you will sincerely thank your friend, none of that moping, mister!" Mom said sternly, with an even harder edge to her voice.

Just wanting the ordeal to be over already, I schooled my expression and forced myself to adopt an appreciative smile.

"Thank you Carl for cumming in my Mom!" I repeated this time in a more upbeat and positive tone. My friend looked down at me with an expression of awkward chagrin, as he squeezed the last few drops of sperm out of his teenage anaconda.

My bully laughed upon hearing my almost genuine sounding thanks. As he released his grip on my hair, I immediately turned my gaze away from my friend and looked back towards the ground in humiliation.

"You are going to thank each one of your little friends when they cum!" My school bully ordered me. "You are going to thank them for cumming in Mommy's pussy, You got that bitch boy!" He towered over me looking down derisively, awaiting my confirmation.

I nodded weakly, my gaze still glued to the ground in embarrassment.

"And don't look away, I expect you to keep your eyes glued to your Mom's pussy, while your friend's drop their loads." Donny elaborated as his meaty hand smacked me across the back of the head.

Still feeling the sting from the blow, I forced my head back up to look at Mom's creamy slit. Carl had filtered back into the crowd and the space above my mother's waiting pussy was vacant.

A cool ocean breeze swept through the clearing, gently rustling the canopy overhead. Soft golden streaks of sunlight shone through the breaks in the treetops. All my school friend's were gathered around my mother, as she lay crunched up in a piledriver position with two of my bullies lifting and supporting her legs. Her cum splattered privates glistened in the wavering rays of sunlight as her wet hole stared directly up at the sky.

Next up to the plate was my best friend, Tony. Standing at just under five feet tall he advanced, stroking his small 3 inch pecker. I watched resignedly, as my best friend jacked off over Mom's communal honeypot, with a look of concentration on his face.

My mom remembered from their earlier tryst in the woods, that Tony liked it when she referred to herself as my mom, and started talking dirty to him in an attempt to help him orgasm.

"That right Tony, dump your load in Steven's Mom!" She urged him on in a sultry tone. "Yes that right cum in your best friend's mother" She kept eye contact with Tony, begging the whole time, as he jerked furiously over her hungry vagina,

It didn't take long for Tony to stroke himself to climax. Not wanting to receive another smack on the head from my bully, I kept my eyes fixed on her open hole, as my best friend's cum dribbled into it.

Tony had already cum a few times today, so this time his stream didn't have much force as it sputtered out of the tip of his penis. Despite the lack of projectile force, my friend's aim was immaculate, and he managed to land almost every drop in Mom's slightly gaping slit. I watched feeling sickened, as his trickling sperm disappeared into my mother's womb.

As my best friend finished, I felt another wack across the back of my head from my bully.

"You know what to do, Bitch boy" He reminded me forcefully.

I looked up at my best friend inwardly flinching as our gaze locked. "Thank you, Tony, for cumming in my mother" I said feeling utterly humiliated.

"Ya.... your welcome buddy" Tony replied sarcastically, with a shit eating grin on his face. Despite the fact he was my best friend it seemed like he was seriously enjoying watching me be me humiliated. He undoubtedly still felt resentment, for all the times I joked about his short stature.

As Tony vacated his place, another one of my friends positioned themselves over my mother's upturned pussy. It continued on like this for the next 30 minutes. Every one of my friends taking their turn, dumping load after load into my mother's gaping lovebox. The whole time Mom urged them on, whorishly begging for their teenage cum. After each one finished, I would look up at them and thank them for cumming in my mother, like a grovelling wimp. Utter and complete shame saturated my entire being, as I was forced to thank each guy in turn.

My bully hovered next to me, making sure I didn't slack off. I received the occasional smack when he felt my grovelling wasn't adequate. The seconds ticked on, excruciatingly long, as I wallowed in misery.

In the calm forest clearing I was forced to bear witness as each one of my school friends gave Mom's vertical slit a fat creampie. As the last of my friends finished squeezing out the remaining drops out of his prick, I felt a faint glimmer of relief, hoping that this nightmare was finally coming to an end.

Raj's tiny brown dick, dribbled one final streamer of cum that landed on Mom's already jizz splattered beaver. I thanked him graciously, my own voice sounding like a strangers to my ears. A thin nasally, whine emanated from my throat.

"Thank you Raj for cumming in my Mom" the submissive tone of my voice, made me cringe physically, shoulders hunched in shame. My friends were all still gathered around watching the finale. Their now drained, teenage manhoods hung limply between their legs, as they milled about the clearing.

Raj moved away and my mother looked up at my Bully scornfully. She was still in a piledriver position with the two goons supporting her legs. Mom's creamy vagina stared at the sky, a cum lathered mess coating her nether lips.

"There you sick bastard!" My Mom said spitefully "I've done what you asked, now it's time to let my Son and me go." She commanded from her upside-down position on the forest floor.

My Bully laughed as if she had made some hilarious joke. "I call the shots around here bitch" he corrected her "But don't worry, you are almost done..." He said menacingly. "Come here Bitch Boy" My bully said, addressing me disdainfully as he pointed to the position between my mothers legs. I reluctantly stood up as a feeling of dread wash over me. when I hesitated to move my bully grabbed me by the arm and forced me into position, so I was standing over my mother's upturned pussy, looking down at the mess my friend's had left behind.

"Now that we've gotten your mother all ready....." Donny trailed off ominously, punctuating the silence to build tension. "Now it's your turn wimp.... now you are going to fuck your mother, right here in front of all your friends" He grinned evilly as he unveiled the next step in his masterplan.

"What is wrong with you!" Mom screeched "that is just so sick and perverted. That's my little boy, why would you do this to us?" she cried out in anguish looking like she was about to break out into tears.

"No not that" I protested weakly as I looked down at Mom's used privates. My bully grabbed my swim-shorts from behind me and pulled them down in a swift motion, exposing my flaccid two inch penis to the forest air. I heard a round of snickering emerge from the group of gathered teenage boys. I was definitely a grower, and not a shower. My staff normally stood at 6 inches when hard, but with the shame and humiliation I was feeling, my cock just hung there as unaroused as it had ever been.

"Look at that" Donny laughed "Bitch Boy's got a tiny dick!" This elicited another round of chuckles from my surrounding friends. "No wonder you're such a wimp, you should be grateful I'm letting you fuck your Mom, I can't image you ever getting laid with that thing." He let out another heartly laugh.

Mom's creamy pussy hovered just below my dangling member. Her big mature breasts hung upside-down both nipples pointing towards her chin. I looked at Mom's face as she lay directly below me. Our gazes locked as I stared down though the framing V of her upheld legs.

"It's okay Steven, It's the only way" She tried to reassure me in a soft tone. "Just do what he says.... it will be over soon" Mom tried to convey with her sympathetic expression that everything was going to be all right.

I felt another stinging smack across the back of my head. "Well, what are you waiting for Bitch Boy, you heard Mommy" My bully ridiculed me. "Put that tiny thing in her" I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

One of my school friends called out "Fuck your Mom, dude!" followed by another encouraging shout. This was picked up by the rest of the teenage boys and quickly turned into a chant.

"Fuck your... Mom!, Fuck your.... Mom!, Fuck Your.... Mom!" their repetitive cheering filled the serene forest clearing, echoing loudly through the trees.

I felt lightheaded and panicky as their voices surrounded around me. My vision narrowed into pinpricks focused on Mom's cum splattered vagina. Her pubic hair was matted in a thick layer of manjuice, interspersed with the occasional thick rope of jizz draped artistically across the top. Mom's pussy lips were coated in what seemed like a centimetre thick layer of transparent ooze. Her pink hole gaped open slightly, in a small dark tunnel that gave me a glimpse of what was floating inside her womb.

The dark tunnel opened up, into a larger hollow inside of her love canal. I almost gagged as I saw the deep lake of cum sloshing around in her cavern. It would rise and fall with each breath as Mom's frame gently contracted. I couldn't believe this was happening.

When she breathed in, the white lake rose up to the edge of her hole, almost spilling over the edges of her nether lips. I stared down at my mother's cum stuffed pussy as I vaguely thought to my self that it looked like some sort of, oozing boston crème.

In what felt like a trance, I slightly bent my knees lowering my completely flaccid penis to the entrance of her waiting hole. I grimaced as the tip of my dangling bit brushed against the sopping wet lips of her pussy.

Using my hand, I jammed my limp two inch cock into Mom's creamy honeypot. There was a sickening squelch as my member forced out a fat gush of teenage jizz from her overflowing slit.

The feeling was inexplicable, as I slid into Mom's stretched out tunnel. The combined cum from all my friends, lubed the slick walls of her vagina making Mom by far the wettest girl I had ever entered. As I got myself all the way in, my balls and pubes made contact with her cum splattered crotch, immediately making entire groin area slick with their residual juices.

As I penetrated my mother's used hole the crowd of teenage boys let out a varied mix of cheers and ewes.

"Ohh my God, He actually did it" I heard one of my friends exclaim.

"Gross, I can't believe he's actually fucking his Mom" another said.

I felt another wave of humiliation as I stood over my mother's upturned pussy, essentially dipping my dick into the lake of cum collected in her.

I tore my gaze away, from where I was pressed into her entrance, to look at Mom's face. She stared up at me her brow furrowed in a perturbed expression as her sloppy pussy embraced my cock.

"It's okay Son..... I know it's messy... just try and finish soon" she said as she noticed me watching her. Mom continued to look at me lovingly as I started to move inside of her in small, short humps.

I could feel the splooge oozing up around my dick, as I worked myself in and out of Mom's cum lathered slip and slide. Despite my humiliation, Mom's pussy felt too good to resist, and my tiny half chub started to grow bigger inside of her sloppy tunnel. Her slick insides grasped at my stiffening member every time I rotated my hips back. Then as I pivoted forward my pecker rapidly glided in almost without resistance. My thrusts were accompanied by wet squishing sounds as I bottomed out.

My small humps caused Mom's big natural breasts to judder slightly, two wobbling globes angled towards her face. She held my gaze as I fucked her, eyes crinkled in motherly concern interspersed with conflicting flashes of pleasure and remorse.

"Hey Dumb MILF!" Donny shouted at her "ask your son if he likes fucking you after all his friends." Apparently he wasn't satisfied yet, with my level of torment.

I saw Mom flash a look of pure hatred towards my school bully as he stood behind me, before turning her head to address me. She had a miserable expression on her face as she steeled herself to perform for my bully.