Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Tony it's your turn now, are you ready? Mom breathed steamily on his small white cock. Three inches of raging boner levitated over Mother's cum splattered face. Tony's petite missile eagerly awaiting entry before her jizz glazed lips. As Mom tenderly wrapped his cock in a kiss, my best friend groaned noisily.

My other two friends couldn't take their eyes off Mom. Shorts forgotten, still around their ankles. They stood to either side of Tony, their gradually deflating ponies, wilting, defeated from the draining she just gave them.

At a snail's pace, Carl's residual cream drops continued to track down Mom's forehead and cheeks. Her face was filthy, as she sucked Tony's cock. A small, but growing, cum moustache started to form on my mother's upper lip as she drove down on him.

Tony was moaning steadily "Sharon, could you talk dirty like before" he begged between gasps.

Mom withdrew his pecker from her messy maw, glancing uncertainly between my other two friends watching on either side.

"In front of them? Tony I don't know" Mom her eyes downcast. "Please this is my biggest fantasy, Sharon" Tony pleaded. As she peeked back up at him nervously, my best friend flashed her his puppy dog eyes.

Mom's expression melted "of course Tony" she smiled reassuringly "I know you are a genuinely good guy, I want to make your fantasy come true" she whispered"

Ben and Carl looked on in awe, at how Tony had my mother wrapped around his finger, the school MILF willing perform for him. My mother glanced at the other boys.

"Remember not a word of this to my son" she reminded them.

Naked on her knees in a peaceful forest clearing, my previously sweet innocent mom, proceeded to dirty-talk my best friend into an orgasm.

"Did you like seeing your friends use my mouth like a whore, Tony?" Said mom wetly. "Do you want to feed Steven's Mom your cum as well" she breathed, as she drew in closer to his cock

"Feed your friend's mom your cum, I need It please" My ordinarily innocent mom begged like a complete trashbag.

I was ashamed to see my mother debasing herself for Tony. Forever the image of her looking up, begging my best friend for his load, would be ingrained in my memory. A frosty sperm goatee rimming Mom's mouth as she pleaded, a single hanging filament of cum trailing down, from her chin onto her naked breasts.

Mom spat some saliva mixed with leftover cum onto his dick. Slow and sultry, she slurped it back up, her suctioning hoover pulling him in deeper. Mom's tongue lapped the bottom my best friend's cock in as she engulfed him, like a red carpet laid down for royalty. And Tony was loving the treatment he was getting. Groaning and squirming, I could tell my best friend was getting dangerously close to releasing.

"That right Tony! give your load to Steven's Mother" she shouted loudly, apparently not caring about the volume. Rapidly plunging back down on his tiny pecker, Mom's soft lubed lips, slathered him lavishly. Tony groaned in rising volume as he started to offload his cargo.

Take.......That........Fucking.........Nut .....Sharon" Tony punctuated, in perfect time with the convulsions of his little cock. His seed spilled into her hungry mouth giving my mom her third load of the day. Mom held Tony in her mouth until he stopped shuddering, then pushed deeper so her face was pressed into his pubes, holding eye contact with him until his willie grew soft.

Mom released him, then took a moment to patiently smooch, Ben's dangling man meat. Then she pivoted to Carl for a quick slurp. Cleaning them with a final pop, Mom sucked out any last drops remaining in their wilting teenage cocks.

She looked up at all three of them solemnly, "Remember you boys can never tell anyone about this" Mom eyed each one. "Now trousers up" she instructed. My friends hastened to pullup their swim shorts in an almost comical display,

Tony tripped over himself, nearly bowling Carl over into my hiding place. Luckily, Carl caught his balance before he fell. After much grinning and elbows the boys had their shorts tied back on.

Mom looked at them "We are going to go back to the beach blanket, and pretend like nothing happened, I obviously have to go clean off first" She looked down at her cum speckled breasts as she wiped a hand across her face, wiping away the ring of cum surrounding her lips.

"I want you boys to promise that you won't let this change your relationship with my son. I don't want you to treat him any differently than you do now, Okay?" She entreated.

My friends agreed, and they proceeded to slowly filtered out of the clearing together. I let out a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding in, allowing myself to relax a fraction now that they were gone. I waited there in the bushes for the next ten minutes trying to cope with what I had just witnessed. Eventually I rose, leg muscles cramping from holding myself in a crouching position for so long. I made my way back to the waterline feeling hurt.

As I stumbled back into the secluded area where our beach blanket was set up, I was in a daze, I couldn't believe I had just witnessed my mom blow three of my teenage friends in the woods.

My only small consolation prize was she had made them swear not to treat me any differently. Maybe I could still have friends if I just pretended this never happened. I told myself.

When I got back and sat down the other guys, they saw the stunned look on my face, and took it as a sign I was perilously drunk. Ricky walked over, and grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey buddy, you're looking a little pale, maybe you should lay down for a bit" he recommended like a concerned friend. I lay down and closed my eyes, not want to be there anymore, not being able to process what had just happened.

Visions of the scene in the woods kept flashing through my minds eye.

Mom fully nude on her knees cramming Carl's log down her throat.

*flash*

Tony twitching in her mouth, face convulsing, as he erupted.

*flash*

My loving mother's loving face bejeweled with pearly globs of cum.

I twitched slightly on the beach towel, recoiling internally as the mental horror show continued. Ricky reached over and shook my shoulder trying to wake me, "Hey bud, you passed out... or what?"

I kept my eyes closed and pretended be unconscious, not wanting to talk with anyone, I hoped to shield myself from the outside by willfully ignoring it.

I heard some of the guys announce they were walking to the liquor store, more than an hour away for a second beer run. As my other friends departed, Ricky and myself were left, absorbing the rays on the blanket.

The cool ocean breeze swept across my body, helping me relax. The peaceful sound of crashing waves and seagulls cawing

That's when my two lucky friends, followed after a short interval by Mom and Tony, arrived back at the blanket, undoubtedly timed to seem inconspicuous.

She must have cleaned up because Ricky didn't gasp in shock, when he saw her.

"Hey Sharon" Ricky greeted her "where did you go, that was a long time?"

I squinted through my lashes to see mom trounce up, boobs gently swaying with each step. but quickly shut my blinkers as Tony took a seat across from me, looking towards my face.

"Well....I saw Tony up by the washrooms and we decided to go for a nice walk, along the shoreline" Mom lied. "This really is my favorite beach around here, the views are just so stunning"

"Agreed, fantastic views" Carl said sarcastically as he side-glance at Mom's naked breasts.

Mom shot him a reprimanding glance, his double meaning not escaping her this time.

As Tony took plopped down on the beach blanket directly across from me, he looked over.

"Hey buddy, how's it going.... enjoying the rays" he said to me cheerily, as if he hadn't just betrayed me by ejaculating in my mother's mouth.

I ignored him feigning, my usuall, over-drunkness. The thing about me is, when I drink too much I will pass right out. I cannot be woken for the life of me, or for at least a couple hours, as some of the alcohol wears off. Just last week Tony and Ricky and carried me out of a high-school house party where I had gotten too smashed, I didn't remember a thing just waking up in my own bed the next morning.

All my friends knew my tendency to drink too much, and as a result, I become unawake-able. Since we often drank at our house under the supervision of the "cool mom" my mother had seen this happen more than a few times as well.

"Steven drank too much again" Ricky informed Tony and my mom. "He's out like a light"

"He didn't drink that much, did He?" Tony inquired frowning.

"I guess so" answered Ricky "Steven was looking awfully pale, "before he passed out"

My mom gave a little gasp of worry and leaned over to touch my forehead. I lay on my back with my face spilled to one side as I tried to imitate drunk deadweight, my mother cooing over me and gently stroking my head.

"Awe my little baby drank too much" she fussed maternally. "We'll let him sleep it off" Mom said glancing up at my friends. With that confirmation, the group settled in to enjoy the day.

My best friend Tony lay back, hands laced behind his head as he looked up at the blue cloud specked sky. Mom sat next to him, and after a short while, she also lay down to enjoy the peace. Mom kept shifting uncomfortably, trying to rest her head on her bony arm as she lay flat on her stomach.

Finally giving a sigh of frustration, my mom eyed Tony, as he lay comfortably on his back. Tony do you mind if I rest my head on your stomach I just can't seem to get comfortable? My mom asked.

Tony lifted his head to glance over "Sure Sharon no problem" said my best friend patting his teenage abs in invitation.

With that Mom reclined resting her head on my friend's midsection, both of them facing up towards the sky eyes closed. They were across from me, in my direct line of sight, that is, if I had bothered to crack my eyes open.

The bottom's of Toms feet were facing me about 5 feet away, toes pointing upward as he lay on his back. My mom eventually shifted, rolling over, so she was lying face down, head still resting on Tony's abdomen, serene expression angled in my direction.

She had a peaceful look as she rested there, dozing off, no doubt tired from her exertions in the woods. Mom started snoring gently.

"Hey any of you guys want to take a walk down to the other end of the beach" Ricky invited as he stood. Carl and Ben glanced at each other and shrugged. Now that they had explored my Mom, they likely wanted to see some of the other naked women, here at the beach.

"I could stretch my legs" replied Ben, rising. Mom was gently snoring with her head resting on my best friend's stomach. Tony waived them away with a raised hand.

"Nah, I'm good" he answered lazily, dropping his hand back down.

Ricky came over and tried to shake me awake again "Hey Steven you want to come for a walk bro" he tried to rouse me, but I continued to be unresponsive, just wanting to be left alone.

"Man he really overdid it this time!" Ricky exclaimed "I hope we won't have to carry him out of here.... it's a long way back to the parking lot."

Carl and Ben grunted in agreement. I listened to their voices fade away as they left.

Now It was just the three of us. Mom was resting her face on my best friend's abs, mouth parted, in a light snore. Tony was cushioning his head with his laced hands, contemplating at the sky.

I peaked through my lashes, watching my mom's face still unable to believe what I had witnessed. Tony lifted his head marginally down looking at me, while I was pretending to sleep.

After frowning for moment, my best friend looked to his left. He reached over grabbing a water bottle, then hucked it at me, the plastic bottle thumping off of my back with a whump. "Pssst Steven" he whispered, trying not to wake my mom.

I continued to ignore him, He obviously couldn't tell, my eyes were open just a peak. I watched accusingly through my shuttered lashes, as he tried to gain my attention.

My best friend nodded to himself as if confirming something, before glancing down at the back of Moms head in his lap. I watched a slow mischievous smile spread. Tony reached down with his left hand, to slowly shift the waste-band of his trousers down, exposing his soft two-inch penis to the afternoon sunlight.

Tony glanced back at me, his manhood resting limply on his blonde pubes in front of Mom's sleeping face. Her mouth parted in a small O, as she snored gently. I watched through squinted eyes in disbelief as he imperceptibly shifted, positioning his teenage shrimp before her opening.

Since Mom was facing me and Tony couldn't see exactly where he was aiming, he fumbled a bit firstly gently rubbing his flaccid penis, on her cheek before managing to pilot his dongle to her unsuspecting lips.

As my best friend's cockhead hovered in front of Mom's gently snoring mouth, he gave me one last glance. with a faint smirk that quirked only one corner of his mouth up, He raised his hips ever so gently and penetrated my mom's wet orifice. His teenage cock stealthily plugging her open mouth in barely perceptible rocking motions.

I couldn't believe Tony was face-fucking my sleeping mother right in front of me. What a perv I thought to my-self. I knew when she woke up, she was going to be incensed at how he had taken advantage of her. Especially doing it right in front of me? What an asshole move!

Through my heavily batted lashes I watched an expression of confusion flicker across Mom's face as she started to wake. Unable to stay asleep while my friend badgered her she slowly came too, eyes flickering open in a daze.

Mom's brow furrowed as she realized there was a cock in her mouth, as she tried to jerk back, my best friend Tony grabbed the back of her head, holding it there. The school MILF's eyes widened in surprise as, Tony began to plug her mouth more forcefully with his boner.

"ah...ughh... Tony!" My mom protested from around his cock, now gazing towards me with an appearance of panic on her face. She had just realized, Tony was face-fucking her directly in front her son.

After a moment of watching me and seeing that I was unresponsive, my mom relaxed a fraction, remembering I had passed out from drink earlier, and was sleeping it off. Realizing that all the other boys were gone as well, Mom relaxed a little further.

Through squinted eyes, I watched Mom's expression transform from initially irritated to patiently exasperated. I guess she decided to comply, because she quit trying to pull away, and let my best friend continue his violation. Tony's three inch, now hard pecker prodded in and out of my mother's wet mouth.

Thrusting methodically Tony had the biggest smirk on his face as he banged Mom's mouth in front of me. Occasionally his self-satisfied expression would turn towards my sleeping form, as If to say "Ha ha, Now your mother is my slut!"

I couldn't believe my Mom was letting Tony do this to her, right in front of me. Never mind that I was supposed to be passed out. Tony reached over with his left hand to caress my mother's naked ass, leaning over slightly for better access, I watched him slip his hand, between her legs forcing them open slightly so he could rub her sex.

Mom moaned on his dick, my best friend running his fingers up and down her mossy cleft. She arced her back slightly, lifting her butt to give Tony's probing fingers a better approach. Mom was now making soft submissive whining noises, as his manhood jerked in and out of her mouth.

She finally succeeded in pulling her head back enough to let his prawn fall out of her whimpering cove.

"No Tony, we shouldn't......my son is right there" My Mom said cautiously whispering.

"Don't worry Sharon.... you know how Steven gets when he drinks, nothing can wake him. We'll be fine." My best friend assured her, still rubbing her pussy, with his hand reaching over her lifted butt.

"I want to have sex with you so bad Sharon" begged Tony, "this is our chance, the other guys won't be back for over an hour."

My mom watched me closely, as I clenched my eyes shut, wishing I was anywhere but here.

My act of being blacked out, must have been convincing, because Mom didn't stop Tony's hand from massaging her. Instead she arced her back more, rotating against his fingers, gasping as he slid his index digit, into her wet box.

"I just don't want my Son to wake up and see us" My mom protested, as my best friend fingered her.

"Hold on I have a blanket, we can get underneath" said Tony reached over to his right and grabbed a folded beach blanket that had been lying next to him, with a flourish he flung out the thin sheet, the silk light material catching and billowing as it caught in the wind.

Mom pushed herself upright leaning over my friend's stomach. She reached out and helped Tony grab the billowing blanket. It settled over them, in a flapping wave.

I watched appalled, as my mom's silhouetted form, pivoted up to straddle my teenage friend. She was facing him as he lay on his back, thin blanket over her shoulders. Mom had her back to me and my best friend's small feet, poked out from the bottom of the linen.

Mom lifted her left leg a bit getting into position to accept his pecker into her hairy love tunnel. With one last testing glance over her shoulder at me, My mother slowly descended, sliding my best friend's teenage cock into her hungry snatch.

"Sharon, you feel amazing!" Tony gasped. My mom emitted a throaty husk, as she fully sank onto her son's friend. Settling there just savoring the taboo feeling of having this teenage boy's three-inch pecker wedged up her mature beaver.

Mom started working her hips in a rotating motion, milking him with subtle shifting, as she kept him fully inside of her. My best friend breathed heavily, relishing the slick hold of her mature kitty clamped around his willie.

"Fuck Sharon your pussy feels so good!" Tony moaned loudly. "I've always wanted to fuck you"

"Shhh Tony!" my mom hushed him "You might wake up my son"

Through my barely cracked right eye, I watched my mom look over her shoulder at me lying there pretending to sleep. Mom had an anxious yet fevered look in her eyes as she briefly paused riding my friend, to monitor my condition.

Seeing that I still hadn't moved, my mom relaxed and started grinding her hips against Tony intensly. Resting assured, I was still out cold they began to increase their pace. Loud.. skin on skin slapping sounds, filled our little beach alcove. Mom steadily accelerated, bouncing wildly on my best friend's cock.

A gust of wind came and caught the thin blanket they were using for cover. It slipped down past my mom's shoulders and briefly caught on her rapidly bounding ass. She came down hard on Tony's cock causing the last scrap of blanket to become dislodged fully exposing the sight of my best friend's cock going into my mother's pussy.

Her hairy nether regions welcomed his small white flagpole. He slid into her experienced snatch with ease and her mature lips hugged his pecker every time it tried to escape. Mom rode Tony cowgirl as I lay directly behind them, pretending to sleep. Unfortunately, my face was hanging to the side that presented an unremitting view of my mom as naked ass, twerking on my best friend's cock.

I could see Tony's elbows crooked to the sides, as his hands fondled my mother's pear-shaped hangers. His arms came together in a clapping motion, cuffing her natural rack together, as he gripped her tits tightly, like a squishy boob sandwich between his hands.

"Ohh fuck I love your breasts, Sharon, they are so dam soft and big!" He said sounding mesmerized.

"That's it... you can be rough!" My normally sweet mom hissed at him. "manhandle them Tony"

My best friend shook Mom's aged tits tightly in his grip, grunting, as she galloped her booty up and down on his pecker. Lost in the throes of passion, Mom only just realized the blanket had come loose.

1...45678...13