Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom frowned at this, his cockhead still resting on her lips. "That is a bit of an odd request Tony, I'm not sure how I feel about that"

"It's just that, before I knew you as Sharon, we just knew you as Steven's mom." Tony hurried to explain. "When I first started fantasizing about you, I didn't know your actual name yet. Please Sharon it really would make this perfect?" Tony begged.

"...Okay" my mom said hesitantly "I guess that makes sense, I can do that for you Tony."

With that Mom plunged her head down my best friend's length, giving three glugs on his shaft before rapidly releasing his cock. As she pulled her head back, Mom looked up at Tony and wrapped one hand around the base of his cock, to steady it in front of her face.

Staring intensely into his eyes, my mom started talking dirty to him.

"Do you like having your dick sucked by Steven's mom?" she said like a filthy slut. She wrapped her mouth around just the head of his small cock and suckled it, before pouting her lips in a motion that caused it to slide out.

"Does it turn you on seeing Steven's mom naked on her knees blowing you?" she breathed huskily onto his hovering manhood.

Toms head flung back as he gasped, almost unable to handle the incredible view of my naked mom, subserviently squatting on her knees, determined to fulfill his teenage fantasy.

Wet sucking sounds joined the forest ambiance, as Mom started to give him a proper blowjob. Her head bobbed up and down steadily as she serviced her son's best friend, occasionally withdrawing it from her mouth, to give him another dosage of slutty commentary.

"Do you want to drain your balls in my mouth Tony?" she teased hotly "That's it Tony.... cum in Steven's mother's wet hole"

Mom continued to beg my best friend for his cum, sometimes even while he still had his cock jammed down her throat.

"Cu...ah..ah..um, down Steven's Mo...uggk....ugggk..m's throat" Mom garbled, as his little willie continued to plug her face.

"Steven's mom!" groaned Tony, overwhelmed by the lavish treatment she was giving him. "Yes that's it, beg for my nut like a whore, oh god! your going to make me cum soon"

I could tell Tony was close. His expression was strained, but before he could find his release, they were interrupted.

On the opposite side of the clearing from my hiding place, there was a rustling from the bushes as Ben and Carl pushed their way through the foliage.

"Well what do we have here!" Exclaimed Ben in a piping high pitched voice.

Mom whipped her head to the left, at the sound of Ben's voice, releasing Tony's cock from her mouth. She had a look of panic on her face, caught in the act of giving her son's best friend a blowjob.

My anxiety spiked, I knew Tony wouldn't have said anything to the other guys, about his little episode in the woods, but there was no way Ben and Carl were going to keep their traps shut. As soon as they got back to the larger group, they would tell everybody how the school MILF, my mother, just sucked her son's best friend off in the forest.

My friends little bukkake sneak attack, earlier was one thing. I knew my mother was unknowing and unwilling in their shenanigans. But this was different.... this was her willing.... on her knees pleasuring her son's best friend. Now my friend group would have all the ammunition they needed to call my mom a whore and a slut to my face.

No longer would I be able to reply "fuck off man, that my mom your talking about... you know she's not like that" because here she was in a small clearing in the woods, caught red handed.

Ben was grinning wildly, and Carl had a look of astonishment his face, his mouth hanging open slightly, My two friends stood five feet from my mom, trading incredulous glances at each other. Still unable to believe they had stumbled across my sweet mother in her act of depravity.

"Holy shit I can't believe it!" said Carl.

There was a large pregnant silence, after his comment. My eyes flickered back to Mom as a range of emotions flitted across her visage, Horror that my other two friends had witnessed it, dread as she considered the ramifications of her actions, and shame that she had put herself in this embarrassing position.

"Nice work Tony!" Ben congratulated him, breaching the silence.

For his part Tony had his teeth clenched in a "Yikes!" like expression.

"uhhh...." Tony said, not knowing what to say.

Mom was naked on her knees in the forest clearing with the chitter of birds filtering through the trees, Her son's best friend stood directly in front of her, pants down, wet saliva soaked cock, hovering in front of her face. Two more of her son's good friends staring on from five feet away.

I watched as a look of calm acceptance settled on Mom's face, as she came to some sort of conclusion. She beckoned my two friends forward.

"Come here boys" she said with composure.

As the boys approached, she continued to direct them "Ben stand here. She pointed to Tony's left and Carl... you come stand here. My friends followed her instructions without pause, perhaps already sensing what was about to happen.

As Carl stood on Tony's right, I barely dared to breath. The clearing was small enough as it was, and with the boys standing side by side, Carl was now only three and a half feet from my place of concealment in the bush. I tried not to make a sound, not wanting to give away my presence.

Mom was looking up at my friends as they stood before her in semi-circle. Tony in the middle his small pecker still at attention.

"Look boys I really don't want word of this to get around. It could damage my son's social life with the other boys, and it would crush him if ever learned about this." Mom said calmly. "if I include you in....... this" She couldn't quite say it, instead softly gesturing towards Tony exposed penis.

"If I include you both, will you agree not to tell any of the other boys about this when we get back?"

Ben had a huge grin on his face as he responded "mum's the word Sharon" in fact he was already dropping his shorts to the ground, cock dangling in front of my mom.

She gave him a hard look at his innuendo "don' get smart with me mister! I want a sincere promise"

Ben adopted a more solemn expression. "Promise Sharon, I won't tell the other guys"

My Mom looked to Carl, intently staring him in the eyes "Carl we haven't always got along but I need your word, that if I do this for you...." She grimaced slightly as she paused "you will not tell a soul"

My friend's eyes shone with glee, a big smile plastered on his face. He put his lips together and made a zipping motion across them with his fingers. "Not a soul, Sharon. I promise the other guys will never hear about this from me"

Carl followed Ben's lead as he dropped his swim shorts down to his ankles. My mother was now surrounded by three teenage boys with their cocks out. Since Ben and Carl had just joined the party, their teen penises hung limply in front of her.

Mom gasped when she saw the size of Carl's dick, even soft it dangled a full six inches.

"Carl... It's so big..." Mom said, looking at him as if she as was reappraising. "I mean for your age... I just never would have thought." His big meatstick hung flaccid in front of my mother's face, as she watched it with a glazed look in her eyes.

"You like big cocks, Sharon?" Carl asked, smirking down at her as Mom intently studied his manly package. That snapped my mother out of her daze.

"Okay let's get this over with" Mom said determinedly. "Remember I'm only doing this so you two will keep your mouths shut."

"If I find out you've told my son, or the other boys about this....." she trailed off as she failed to sound acceptably threating "...You....you will be in big trouble boys" she finished weakly, mesmerized by Carl member.

My mom glanced to Tony with a sympathetic look. "I know this was supposed to be your biggest fantasy Tony, but you're going to have to share me"

With that apology, Mom dipped her head down low, to one side. Dipping under, she grabbed the tip of Carl's hanging schlong with her pursed lips. In a slow slurping motion, Mom inch by inch, gobbled up my friend's soft manmeat. Twisting her head upright as she inhaled my friends cock. Mom managing to fit almost five inches of his soft pipe down her gullet. She held it there, mouth stuffed, cheeks blown out, eyes wide.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My mom didn't even like Carl. Numerous of times around the house she had ranted at me, about how she thought he was a liar, and on occasion, had even described him as a sociopath. Yet here she was looking up at him, with his massive limp cock filling her oral cavity. Ready to go to work to drain the teenage cum from his gigantic salami. I was ashamed that my mother could behave like such a whore, offering to give BJ's to three of her son's friends in the woods. My reality was shattered as I watched mom choke on Carl's flesh.

Mom shook her head lightly back and forth, trying to shove Carl's dick deeper, softly grunting, offering him minuscule vibrations on his encroached member. occasionally trying to suck in a little more, but only succeeding in quietly gagging.

Then with a flourish, the school MILF whipped her head back, letting Carl's thick noodle slurp out of her orifice, until she held just his head in her mouth tenderly. I watched my friend's pale white snake stretch out to it's limit. The whole ten-inches of soft rubbery man-meat, pulled taunt like some sort of giant earthworm.

When Mom reached the apex of her motion, she reversed direction and plunged back down gobbling his cock right back up again.

"uhh" Carl grunted, as my mom methodically worked his cock in and out of her mouth in irregular jerking movements. My friend's schlong was starting to get hard now, swelling as Mom fought to hold his expanding firehose, in her wide-open piehole.

Bird song continued to filter through the trees, accompanied by wet gagging sounds as Mom banged her head down on my friend's joystick. Now fully erect Mom could barely fit any of his colossal cock in her mouth. I watched Mom gag like a slut only able to deepthroat an inch past his helmut. Her eyes slightly watered as she stared up at my friend.

"Ohhh yea Sharon" Carl groaned as she worked him heartily. My mom's saggy pears bounced lightly on her chest, as she ricocheted on his massive hammer. On her knees surrounded by three of her son's teenage friends, an innocent beach day turned into a BJ fest in the woods.

I never could have imaged that my 45-year-old mother would perform like such a slut for my high-school friends.

Carl, perhaps thinking the same thing, looked over to Tony and Ben "I can't believe Steven's mom is actually sucking our dicks!" he said grinning ear to ear. Carl and Ben high fived over my mother's head congratulating each-other on their luck.

My mom had an exasperated look on her face, at their male showboating. Finally releasing Carl's massive member from her mouth, she frowned.

"That's not very respectful Carl" my mother chided him. "Just because a woman offers to perform oral sex, that doesn't mean you have permission to treat her like your conquest." She said frankly, before turning to Tony and wrapping her lips gently around his cock.

Mom gazed at Tony with much kinder eyes than she had used on Carl. She held my best friend's stare compassionately as she worked his tiny pecker with her kisser. She made Tony moan and groan as her wet tongue swirled around him. In glaring contrast to Carl's jungle snake, Mom could easily fit Tony's entire penis in her mouth.

"Keep going Sharon I'm going to cum!" Tony groaned, staring intently at Mom as she pleasured him.

He was already well worked-up from my mother's previous attentions, so I wasn't surprised he was already going to explode. Mom had other ideas, as she withdrew my best friend's cock from her mouth.

"Not yet Tony" my mother said smiling gently at him. "I want to save the best for last" she said in a sultry tone, likely an attempt to reinforce his sensitive teen ego. My mom wanted him to know that she preferred his cock, over that of his two, much bigger friend's.

"Ugg Sharon I need to cum so bad" Tony grunted, no doubt frustrated to have been brought to the edge twice now and denied.

"Trust me It will be better this way" my mom reassured him before turning to Ben's hovering cock.

Ben was already hard from watching Mom blow his two friends. His proud pecker stood at seven inches tall. Mom ran one hand down his chiselled abbs, while she grabbed his man-meat by the shaft with the other. Feeling my muscular friend's body, she started stroking his pipe. I could tell from the look on her face, Mom was appreciating how fit Ben was.

Ben lifted weights regularly. He had strong arms, ripped pectorals, and shredded abbs. Looking like a Greek god he never seemed to have any issues getting laid.

Mom placed his fat cockhead in her mouth, and bobbed up and down, sucking the top while jerking the shaft in rotating motions. She withdrew for a second and pursed her lips, spitting saliva on his head, then letting it drip down the shaft.

"Sharon you are such a MILF!" Ben complimented her.

Mom rolled her eyes at him, as she engulfed the top two inches, bobbing rapidly, while at the same time, placing both hands around his shaft to resume her pistoning handjob.

Mom's jerking hand motions caused her big breasts to bounce jarringly on her chest. My mom's saggy rack reminded me of two water-filled bags shaking, wildly sensitive to the slightest tremor. Soft Sunlight filtered through the trees, falling on her pale, areola capped cans as they danced.

She alternated between the teenage boys in front of her, teasing Tony by pulling away every time he was about to explode. Between the other two guys, Ben was the first to reach his climax.

"That's right Sharon, take my Nut!" Shouted Ben as he erupted in her piehole. I watched my friend's girthy member pulse steadily. Mom gazed him in the eyes, head held tilted upwards, his long pole twitching between her compressed lips. After the fourth spurt Mom had trouble keeping it all in her mouth, and Ben's cum leaked out from between the corners of her lips.

Thinking he was done, Mom slipped his cock out of her spermy orifice, but one more splatter escaped Ben's contracting member.

His jettison draped itself in a long semi-translucent stripe over my mom's upper lip and nose, for the most part sticking there stubbornly, like some sort of whorish badge of honor.

"Let me see Sharon!" commanded Ben, as he shook his cock out over her face, splattering her with the last few drops of cum. My mom must have known what he wanted because with another exasperated roll of her eyes, she opened her mouth as if to say "ahh", to show my friend his fat load swirling around in her oral cavity.

"Now swallow it like a slut, Sharon" Ben ordered demandingly. My mom just kind of snorted at this.

"Such a rude boy" she said with his cum still on her tongue "I don't swallow young man, that is one of my boundaries" she denied him.

Ben looked a little surprised and flushed that she had taken back some control in their exchange.

"Don't leave Ben. I need to have a word with all of you together... before we head back to the beach blanket" My mom told him, but she needn't have worried, even though his balls were now emptied, my friend wasn't about to miss the rest of the demonstration.

I watched my mother in disbelief, the long line of cum streaked across her face starting to drip, as she turned to take my friend Carl's, porn-star sized penis into her sloppy mouth.

Mom was still holding the majority of Ben's ejaculate, in her piehole as she tried to fit Carl's massive member down her maw. My friend started thrusting his hips. I watched the remnant of Ben's load rapidly stream out, where his cock met Mom's lips. Carl's cock pushed the cum out and down my mother's chin in a small river, causing liquid splatters to fall onto her slightly jolting melons.

My mom's tits bumped softly, timed with the thrusts of Carl's hips as he bottomed out in her wet convulsing throat. My friend stared down at her as he pummeled away, eyes shining with delight, ephoric that he was face fucking the school MILF, his friend's hot mom.

"Uhhh yea that's it you fucking MILF whore" Carl grunted at her as he grabbed the back of my Mom's head so he could repeatedly jam his pike deeper down her throat "Do you have any Idea how many times I told your son you were going to suck my fat cock" Carl taunted as he forcibly fucked my mom's face.

Mom garbled trying to protest his rude commentary but couldn't get out a reprimand, with my friend firmly holding the back of her head.

"Yea that's It Sharon, keep complaining, feels good on my dick" Carl laughed like an asshole as he massaged his giant cock with her vocal chords. Mom looked irritated now as Carl abused her face, as if it were nothing but a sloppy hole, existing solely for his pleasure.

When Carl finally erupted there was no way my Mom could contain the flood that gushed from his firehose. The first gust filled her mouth completely, cheeks blown wide, look of surprise on her face as she struggled to hold it in the confines of her mouth.

The second burst was too much for Mom to handle and cum literally exploded out of her mouth splashing down in gooey streamers onto her soft pillows. Carl forcibly gripped my mom's hair, grinning as he forced her to look at him.

He pulled his convulsing cock out of her overflowing oral cavity, to spray the last five streamers of spunk in arcing fountains onto her mature face. My friend's cum splashed onto Mom's skin glazing her like a donut.

Mom slightly grimaced at the sheer amount Carl was unloading on her. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut, as it dripped down from her forehead. Once she was sure, my friend was fully finished, Mom squinted one eye open. Cum was stuck in her lashes and after a moment of using her fingers to clean the corners of her eyes, Mom was able fully open them.

"My God, Carl!" exclaimed my mother "Firstly, you should never talk to a woman that way!" she said finally able to chastise him.

"Secondly that was an abnormal amount of cum, you could have at least warned me" Mom admonished, scowling up at him, as slow trailing lumps of white semen trickled down her spattered visage.

Carl just laughed. Using his finger, he wiped one last dollop of cum from the tip of his cock and leaned down to disrespectfully wipe it on my mother's naked tit.

I was still frozen unable to move, so close that even the slightest shift would alert them. Treated to an unwanted first row seat. Forced to watch as three of my oldest friend's despoiled my mom like a back-ally whore. Her mature face was a glazed canvas, iced with teenage frosting.

More dollops of cum dripped from her chin onto her jutting breasts leaving clear wet trails behind on Mom's wrinkled bags as they continued to descend. She glared at Carl sullenly.

"Don't sulk Sharon, you look so pretty, plastered in my jizz!" Carl said obscenely.

My mom turned to Tony "I'm sorry, I was saving you for last so I could take my time, but now I'm a complete mess" she sighed regretfully. I hope this doesn't ruin your fantasy"

"Ahh no Sharon not at all.... I actually kind of like it" Tony assured her "I liked seeing them, use you and.... I need to cum so bad Sharon, please finish me off" he hurried in anticipation.

"You liked it seeing that.... did you?" A warm glimmer entered her eyes, as Mom saw her chance to still give my best friend, the blowjob of his dreams.

Tony was the boy Mom liked the best out of all my friend's, he was the one who had been around our house the most growing up. Mom had always been impressed by his work ethic, despite his short stature he was a goal setter. She would say, "Son, you should be more like your friend Tony, if any of the guys you hang out with are going places it's him" Always praising him for his achievements, Mom would often compare my grades against Tony's, asking me why I couldn't just work hard like him.

1...34567...13