Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam snapped out of his trance, and his eyebrows went high on his forehead. "Um... In what way?"

"However you guys want me. Which hole do you want? Frank was very insistent on sticking it in my ass."

"Well, I would like to fuck that nice cunt of yours," Adam flirted, "but that would be a bit difficult with Frank in your ass."

"Don't worry about the logistics. Just tell me what you want, and I can make it happen. Do you wanna cum in my pussy? Because it seems like you do."

Adam nodded, and Olivia left to go find Frank. Some people were beginning to leave the party, likely having had their fill for the night. Olivia came back with the boss, and he was happy that he and Adam could join forces. He had been taking a liking to him throughout the night, seeing him almost as a protégé.

Excitedly, Olivia stripped out of her clothes in the kitchen, and the older and younger men walked toward her and pulled down their pants and underwear to their ankles. As Adam pondered how to move forward, an experienced Frank and Olivia led the way. Frank rubbed lubricant on Olivia's asshole before lifting her up off the ground, her back held against his chest. He bent his knees slightly and worked his penis into her young tight butt.

Seeing how things were going to go down, Adam stepped in front of Olivia and sandwiched her in between his body and Frank's. He had a much easier time entering her moist pussy than Frank did pushing his knob into her booty.

Frank held Olivia under the armpits, and Adam held her at the waist. She wrapped her legs around Adam's body. The two men communicated on how to buck up and down in unison. A small audience of remaining guests stayed to watch the show of yellow, black, and naked.

The 19-year-old girl, suspended in air, moaned and groaned, her head tilted back. She kissed Frank's head over her shoulder while Adam bit into her neck. Her current and former fuck buddies were penetrating her two bottom holes with their erect cocks.

Adam noticed the audience oohing and ahhing. To his disbelief, his mom was watching too. However, once she saw that her son spotted her, she left.

After Olivia had orgasmed multiple times, and both men had finished in their respective holes, they set the tuckered-out young lady back on her feet. Olivia thanked Frank and told Adam that it was time to go home. Adam thanked Frank for the opportunity, and Frank said, "Adam, you are welcome back anytime! As long as you are discreet, follow the rules, and keep Olivia happy."

When the highschooler got home, his mom was already in bed. Adam couldn't sleep though. There was too much on his mind, and it was such an extraordinary day. He kept imagining his mom in her purple corset and panties. What is it going to be like seeing Mom around the house? What do I do about the dildo on Monday? Will she actually put it in? Well, she has to. Do I actually turn it on? How often do I turn it on?

*****

The entire weekend, Adam just hung out with Olivia. As much as he wanted to see more of his mom, he figured that they could use a break from the awkward unknown.

Over the course of the weekend, though, the lustful son had only become more obsessed with the idea of his mom having an electronic penis lodged in her vaginal canal that he controlled.

By Sunday night, he still wasn't sure if he could push the button, but he had to know if she would actually have it in her. Adam guessed that if his mom planned to actually bring it to work, she would either have left it in the car or put it in her purse. After thoroughly checking both places, Adam was stymied. The high-tech orange dildo was nowhere to be found. He had the brief idea of going onto the website on his phone, downloading the app, and enter the password to use it. But then he realized that it would only work if it was on.

He then remembered another place where it could be. Downstairs in the mudroom, Adam beamed as he felt the pockets of the fall coat that his mother always wore to work. He felt an unboxed, smooth rubber object in a front pocket. Just to make sure it worked, Adam slid a switch on the dildo and tapped a button on his new app. A low hum shook the inside of the jacket. It worked.

*****

Christie walked into her office the next day wearing her black power suit, ready to work. She had decided early that, as a manager, she needed to exude strength on Mondays to remind everyone that "work her" was not "party her." Christie asked AJ, the young salesman who she blew on Friday, to hand her the newest sales reports. Fortunately, at this point, everyone in the office was able to separate their work and sexual lives efficiently - or at least suppress their desires and feelings at work.

Everything was going normally for Christie as she sat in her office chair, preparing for an important pitch to a potentially big client at the end of the week. Well, everything was normal except for the 5-inch-long silicone dildo wedged in between her pussy lips that could be activated by her son at any moment.

The office professional was wearing tight panties that helped keep the dildo wedged inside of her during the day. She needed to complete the orders on her dare card, or else she would no longer be invited to the sex parties at Frank's and risk falling out of favor. At any time, Frank could find a way to contact Adam and ask him to turn it on, and if he didn't hear faint buzzing, then she'd be in trouble.

It was past lunchtime, and her vibrator had still not been activated. He had doubts that her son would be bold enough to do it. She doubted he even wanted to put both of them in that position.

At school, Adam sat with his phone, glaring at the app that could send shockwaves through his mom's pleasure center with just the tap of a button. And yet, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He imagined pressing the button and making things even stranger with his mom, who he wanted to be closer to.

Thus, the blonde sales manager felt nothing all day.

On Tuesday, when Christie was working in her office, she heard a knock on her door. It was Frank. He had his hair slicked back, as usual, and he walked in with casually. He whispered, "So, how's the dare card coming along?"

Not surprised that he'd check-up at some point, the subordinate responded, "Pretty good, I guess. I have the object inside me."

"Good to hear. Is it going off a lot?"

Christie didn't want to rat her son out - it felt unmotherly - but Frank was excellent at telling when people were lying. "It actually hasn't gone off yet." But she quickly added, "Though, I'm sure he's just playing a game and waiting for a fun time."

"Hmm... Well, that's disappointing. I liked that guy. I know he's close with a friend of mine. I'll ask her to remind him that he needs to press the button every day in order to complete the requirement. He's new. He might have been overwhelmed and not understood the rules."

Later in the school day, when Adam and Olivia had their planned bathroom break for kinky sex in a bathroom stall, Olivia relayed a message to Adam that she had gotten earlier from Frank. It was about him having to press the button in order to keep going to the parties.

"Did you just forget yesterday?"

Adam didn't know how to explain his reluctance to press the button without revealing his relationship with the person on the other end of it. "I just want to make sure that I can do it at the best time for her - like the most erotic time. I don't want her to think I'm boring." That was the best he could come up with under pressure, and it wasn't too bad.

"I get that. That doesn't surprise me that you'd think that way," Olivia slyly winked.

Thrilled that his explanation had been bought, Adam continued, "Yeah, like you pointed out, she was hot. She would never do anything with me in free play if I were boring."

"I have an idea. Right now, just turn the dildo on and then back off when we're done in here. And later, I'll text Frank to give me Christie's schedule. That way you can know all of the times when she'll be meeting with other people. Nothing is more erotic than the risk of others finding out," Olivia schemed.

Even though he was frightened that turning on the dildo would land him in hot water with his mom, the teenager decided that as long as he kept going to the sex parties, he would keep seeing his mom in attractive situations, no matter how awkward things got between them. Adam breathed and tapped the button. He and Olivia then quietly fucked in the bathroom stall, an art which they had mastered.

Sitting at her desk, wearing a tailored suit and wearing her hair in a bun, Christie carefully reviewed client data. "Uhhh-uhhh!" All of a sudden, she jolted in her chair. Her pussy lips were tingling, and there was a low hum coming from her seat. The dildo, which was inserted far inside of her, was vibrating, and there was nothing that Christie could do other than sit there and let it happen. She didn't know when it would stop.

The first thought in her mind was the image of her son using his phone in class and tapping the button. He was probably imagining what her reaction was. Christie could do no work. She simply closed her brown eyes and controlled her breathing. The dildo stimulated her clitoris, and moisture flooded her mound.

The manager kept her moaning low and got used to the sensation. The pleasure had surpassed ten minutes and was still going strong. Christie felt moisture leak all the way through her panties and dress pants, leaving a wet spot on her leather office chair.

Just as she was about to complete the fantasy in her head, she heard a knock on her door. She regrettably told the person to come in. It was Frank again. He paused and held up a finger. He listened closely and smelled the air. "Well, I see you're finally having some fun with your dare. It's nice to see the young gentleman in charge of your pleasure finally came around."

Christie then recognized that her son was truly in control of her sexual pleasure.

"How does it feel in you? I'm always looking for feedback on the dares. If they aren't good, I'll change them," Frank questioned.

Just as the married mother was about to answer, she adjusted lightly in her seat, which caused a new sense of pleasure. "Ugh!" She groaned. She panted as she spoke, "It...uh...it feels pretty good."

Frank cracked up. "Well, I can certainly see that. I just wanted to see if you've combed through that customer data. Don't let your fun distract you from work."

Easy for you to say. "It won't."

Olivia forwarded Adam a text message from Frank informing him that his dare partner was incredibly turned on by the dildo, and she was leaking pussy juice in the office. The excited son was more encouraged to tap the button.

That night, Adam hid away in his room. He didn't want any contact with his mother because he knew they'd end up talking about what had happened at work.

The next morning at school, Olivia texted her favorite classmate a PDF of his mom's work schedule for the rest of the week. Adam wanted to start small at first. He saw that his mom was eating lunch at 12:30. He knew from conversations at the dinner table that his mom ate lunch with a friend of hers in HR. That would be a good first test.

During Calculus, the devious son played with his phone under his desk. He waited until 12:40 to be sure that his mom was in the dining area and eating lunch with her friend. He tapped the button.

As Christie ate lunch with Sheila, she once again jolted in her chair.

"What the hell was that?!" exclaimed her curvy friend.

"Do you remember the dare I have for the week?" she whispered.

"No fucking way. Ohhh. That's hilarious. So you just have to sit there, completely at the whim of some random guy?" Sheila shrieked.

Her friend nodded.

"So, who's the master of your pussy between the hours of 9 to 5?"

Christie really wished that people would stop phrasing things like that. "Uh, do you remember the young guy, the one who won your services in Tube Pong?" She labored through the question, as her attention was focused on her hardened clit.

"Oh, I definitely remember him. He was a cute little stud, wasn't he? A really nice-lookin' cock on that one. Ridiculous body," Sheila reminisced fondly. "Wait, he's in control? Chris, you are lucky as hell. Instead of thinking about that dildo in you, you should be thinkin' about that sexy, young stud fucking your brains out with all that stamina he has," the friend ribbed.

To Christie's fear, she couldn't help but imagine the scenario where the sensual pleasure coursing through her body was the result of her son's smooth, strong cock thrusting into her. She couldn't un-see the image, no matter how hard she tried, as she became more and more aroused by the continuous vibration. Finally, as the mother-at-work was close to a climax in the middle of the break room, the buzzing stopped.

The buzzing was far from over. The next day, the buzzing came at an even worse time. Christie was delivering the morning announcements to her subordinates, and all of a sudden, she jumped. She lied poorly and said she had hiccups.

Later in the day, the vibration startled her again by its poor timing. Right as she was on an important Skype call with a financial advisor for the insurance company, her pussy lips began to twitch. The professional did everything in her power to keep it together. The vibrating stopped right at the end of the hour - the exact schedule for the call. She knew what was going on. That little smartass.

Christie marched into Frank's office and pleaded with him to allow her to take it out. She said that she had a presentation with smaller corporate clients later in the day that would be important to sales. She explained that the person who controlled her stimulation was purposely doing it at awkward times.

"I knew I liked that kid," was all Frank had to say. Frank then proceeded to tell Olivia to tell Adam to keep up the good work.

Upset with her boss and the lack of control she had, Christie had to continue to perform her job despite the obstacles. At 4:15, Christie was queueing a PowerPoint and shaking the hands of her potential repeat clients. At 4:21, her vibrator went off. She was prepared for this moment, so she was able to limit her jumpy reaction to the sensation. Even though she lost her train of thought a few times, Christie gave an average pitch. The clients were interested, but not as sold as she wanted them to be.

She had to do something. The most important pitch of her short tenure at the company was tomorrow, and her boss was more than happy to allow her to be dildoed while she spoke to the potential clients. She knew that she had to do something that she had been avoiding - she had to talk to Adam.

After classes that day, Adam was planning on doing what he had been doing over the last few days - walking through the front door, going straight into his room to chill and do homework, and only coming out around dinnertime to inform his dad that he would be eating at his friend's house again.

This day, however, was different. As he sat in his room, listening to music and doing homework, he heard three light knocks on his wooden door. His adrenaline spiked, feeling like he was being called down to the principal's office for some unknown reason.

He hesitantly cracked open his door and saw his mom standing on the other side of the threshold. He sighed and opened the door all the way.

"Adam, can we talk?"

"I have a feeling what this is about," he hung his head down.

"Don't worry, you aren't in trouble." Christie walked into the room, closing the door gently behind her. "We just need to talk, and I'm sure everything will be fine."

The 18-year-old was almost shaking on his bed.

"Adam, I'm not here to get mad about what you've been doing with the button. I know you had to do it, and I'm okay with it."

The son relaxed at his mother's promise. "Then what's the issue?"

"The issue is I know you've purposely been turning the dil- the toy- on at certain times when I'm busy. I can see how that was fun and entertaining for you, and at times it even made me laugh, but it can't be like that tomorrow." The caring mother tried to speak softly while making her point clear.

"I thought you weren't upset?"

"I'm not, Adam. I have a really important presentation tomorrow, and it's important for my career that I nail it. It starts at 3; though, I'm sure you know that already."

The mom and son looked at each other and snickered, with a touch of awkwardness.

"So, can you please not tap the button anywhere near that time tomorrow?"

Adam sighed, "I understand, but Frank apparently wants me to keep doing things like that. If I don't stay on his good side, he could stop inviting me to the parties."

Christie tried to rationalize, "As long as you turn it on at some points during the day, things should be fine. Just please do this for me. It's very important."

As Adam weighed his options, there just didn't seem to be an easy solution. Frank clearly was expecting him to keep up his inappropriate behavior. The son then took a good look at his mother. She was still in her work clothes, which was a white blouse with a black skirt that went down to her knees. Her breasts formed to the thin cotton shirt, and her toned legs were stressed by her heels. Christie could see that her son was checking out her attire. Adam then discovered a new option.

The son inquired, "You saw the sales numbers today, right? Which gender is likely going to win the sales competition this week?"

"What? What does that have to do with anything?" Christie looked at her son like he was losing his mind.

"Just please answer the question," pleaded Adam.

"Well, unless the women can pull out a miracle, it looks like the men will win again. Why?"

Adam blushed. He couldn't believe he was about to say it. "I'll tell you what, Mom. If you can find a way to make sure that your water tube is in the front row for Tube Pong this Friday and that my ball is chosen first, I will not turn on your 'toy' during the presentation."

The concerned mother immediately knew her son's intentions. "Oh my god, are you serious?! Adam, that's so wrong. No, I won't do that! I'm your mother."

Quick to defend his morality, Adam boldly pointed out, "Don't act like we didn't have a moment when we were watching each other give and receive head on that couch. And don't act like you weren't watching and enjoying Frank and I fuck Olivia in the kitchen. And I know that you've been getting turned on by me turning on the dildo."

"OH MY GOD! I don't even know how to respond to this." Christie was disturbed, but she was not leaving the room. She breathed and placed her fingers over her eyes, trying to calm down and focus.

Seeing that his mother was blinded, Adam got another idea. He had a feeling that his mom came straight home from work and straight into his room to talk to him. She hasn't changed yet. He took out his smartphone and adjusted the necessary settings.

The distraught and confused mother suddenly jerked as a vibration sent shockwaves through her entire body. She shifted her eyes down and gaped at her son's finger on his phone. She couldn't believe he was doing it right in front of her. Christie realized that she was stuck. The only ways to stop it were if she ran out of the room and into the hallway where her husband could walk by at any moment, or she had to pull down her panties and removed the dildo in front of her son. Though, that wouldn't be the worst thing that she had ever done in front of him.

"Mom, think about. Most of the time, guys don't get it into the water tube they want, especially if it's in the first row. They either shoot too short and go to the back of the line, or they shoot too far and it bounces into another tube. It's just a little risk on your part in exchange for a major win at work."