Mom's Post-Apocalyptic Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to gather information about the land and the changing world around me.

I spent the next several months doing everything I can to collect as much information as possible. I remained glued to the radio. I would sometimes go up during the daytime, just venture till the mouth of the church door and take a quick peek outside.

Daytime was the safest as the raiders were the least active during the day. They hunted for their amusement mainly at night.

The radio turned out to be my chief source of information now. From what I gathered over the next few months, most of the zombies have been killed off and the Earth population has been reduced to a mere 15% of its original population. There was no active Government in any part of the world.

Various types of extremist factions and organizations have raised their heads in the aftermath of the apocalypse. If you were to survive in the outside world now, the only option you have is by joining them.

There is one called the "Saviours", who claim themselves to be ultra-religious and they forcefully try to convert their captives into their religion.

There is another group called "The Avengers" whose sole aim is to exterminate all zombies from the face of the Earth, irrespective of collateral damage. Meaning they would even kill innocent people if they were to come in their way.

But the most spine-chilling was "The Ravagers." And to make things worse, this group was active in our neighborhood only.

Led by their supreme leader Immortan Joe (yes, he had ripped off the name from Mad Max), they tried to rule the land Mad-Max style.

They had raided and piled up huge amounts of resources. So every survivor needed to visit them to survive.

Immortan Joe ruled with a kind of ruthlessness never seen or heard. His words were final and no one dared challenge him. He would choose whom he would welcome into his community and the rest he either refused entry and left outside to die, or worse.

By worse I mean, the absolute worst possible fate that can befall a human in the post-apocalyptic era.

The sadism of Immortan Joe knew no bounds. He would torture them for days on end at his whim and then he would just leave them to the ravagers to feast on.

Yes, they were the only known cult in this world to practice cannibalism. They did not routinely resort to it, but they did practice it from time to time if their leaders commanded so.

They would arrange extensive orgies and pleasure parties at the behest of their leader who approved all sorts of debauchery within the confines of his territory.

As words of their ruthlessness spread far and wide, fewer and fewer people arrived to seek help and shelter on their own.

This led the Ravagers to conduct routine raids and hunts where they would actively search for and capture people. Then they were presented at the feet of Immortan Joe where their fate was decided.

He had different roles for everybody. He surrounded himself with women he liked, not that they had any other choice. Those women who refused to serve him would be held captive and tortured till their minds were broken.

These women would be reduced to mere objects and their sole purpose was the entertainment of the members of the Ravagers.

Depending on the physical or mental acumen of the other captives and their previous job profile, he or she was given a specific role in the community. It ranged from being a part of their raider group, to repairmen, to agricultural specialists.

But these were too few in number. He liked to keep his community closely knit together and carried out his orders through his two faithful Generals.

The sight of their black-colored flag with a white skull painted on it instilled fear in the hearts of every survivor out there and they would try to hide frantically once the blaring death metal music announced their arrival.

I tried to dig up as much information on the Ravagers as possible from the survivors' testaments, as I guessed that mom and Father Jonathan were in all probabilities held captive by them.

A morbid fear of their fate crossed my mind but I quickly tried to swat it away as it would only create hindrance in my search for them.

It had been almost 10 months now since mom and Father Jonathan had left. I didn't even know if they were alive or dead. But I had to find them. They need me, they may be in trouble.

So, on the 16th month of my isolation ( 6 months since the day we took shelter in the basement to the day mom and Father Jonathan left plus 10 more months living all alone), I decided to finally face the outside world.

I had created a miniature blunt weapon of sorts fashioned out of the wooden handle of the pews of the Church. Well, it was certainly of no use against the marauders, but it would genuinely be very helpful against any zombies I encounter.

Wearing my mom's crucifix around my neck and saying my prayers, I ventured outside, deliberately during noon. I needed to somehow locate and enter the territory of the Ravagers at a time when they would be least attentive or active.

Empty streets welcomed me for the first time in 16 months. The entire neighborhood reeked of silence. Not even a bird could be heard. I mostly kept to the shadow using the buildings as my cover, to avoid direct sighting by any zombies or strangers.

I had a good idea about where the camp of the Ravagers might be. It was almost 40 Kilometres beyond the edge of our town, in the great wasteland, surrounded by hills.

I don't know how long I walked. The afternoon sun beat down heavily on me. All the houses and stores I passed by were either empty or in ruins, probably the aftermath of raids.

This had turned into a ghost town. Not a single living soul in sight. I estimated that I had covered almost half the distance that day. As the sun set and darkness descended, I decided to take shelter for the night in an old abandoned house.

I deliberately decided to stay on the second floor of the house, in case someone broke into the house at night. A window on the 2nd floor directly overlooked the street below. In that way, I was able to keep a lookout as well.

I settled on the empty floor and soon passed out. The entire day's walking and work had rendered me very weak.

My sleep abruptly ended at the sound of distant loud music. It was death metal, no doubt about it. The sound gradually grew closer and I peeped out of the window to see what was going on.

I saw a black open jeep and 2 motorcycles coming down the street at full speed.

They were chasing down a helpless couple. The boy and the girl looked terrified, running for their lives.

Finally, they gave up running and collapsed right in front of my house. The jeep and the bike stopped behind them.

All 3 vehicles hoisted the black flag with a human skull painted on it. The sound-speaker at the back of the jeep blared music at the highest possible volume.

At the wheels of the jeep was an ugly bald bearded guy. He was smiling wickedly at the couple.

The couple helplessly were shouting to have mercy on them but their voices were drowned out by the loud music.

It was then that one of the bikers dismounted the vehicle. It was a woman.

The tall lady strutted confidently towards the couple in her black high heels, carrying a baton.

She wore tight leather pants which highlighted her luscious ass. The way she walked on her heels rocked her hips to and fro.

She wore a matching black leather jacket that clung to her body, accentuating her curvaceous figure. From my position above I could get a clear view of her deep cleavage, her boobs threatening to pop out of her tight leather dress.

She was wearing a helmet so I was unable to see her face.

But I could make out the flowing blonde hair, which came down from underneath her helmet.

She approached the couple confidently. Before they could say anything, she smacked both of them out cold with her baton. Both their bodies lay still, unconscious.

On her signal, the guy in the other bike and the burly driver dragged their bodies into the back of their jeep.

Then the woman once again got up on the bike and on her command, all of them rode away into the darkness.

All the time I was staring transfixed at the bodacious lady. I mean even the Catwoman's suit does not even scream sexy as much as this did.

And I soon realized that I had a raging boner. And it was justified. I mean you can't jerk off properly or watch porn when you are hiding in the basement in an apocalypse, except for the occasional quickies to relieve yourself while showering. They don't count.

There was so much going on down there in the basement that erotic thoughts never really crossed my mind. And now seeing this femme fatale dressed up in this tight leather suit got me really horny.

I jerked myself off to sleep that night. My first satisfying jerk in the last 16 months.

I woke up late the next morning. Repacking my stuff, I made my way towards the direction where the vehicles disappeared yesterday night.

After another gruesome 3 hours, I reached the top of the hill. From here you can see the camp below.

My heart sank.

To call it a camp would be an understatement. The sprawling community stretched in front of me for miles. It was surrounded by high walls whose tops were laced with barbed wires. Two huge metal gates guarded its entrance, which was always being watched by armed Ravagers. There were tents scattered all over, inside the compound.

From my point, I could make out a stage of sorts, kind of like an open-air amphitheater.

There were several makeshift buildings too, their purpose unknown to me.

There was a central mansion, which gleamed against the sunlight. I could see it was surrounded by some extra security, and I deduced that might be the house of Immortan Joe.

There were several rows of solar panels to tap into the unlimited energy of the sun. So that was their source of electricity!

I tried to figure out a plan to infiltrate the building when suddenly a tap on my shoulder startled me.

I looked back and then felt as if a ton of bricks smacked me right into my face. Then everything went black.

Border patrol, I later realized, was one thing I had completely not thought of. They wander around the perimeters of the compound routinely and I had walked right into them.

I woke up groggily in a kind of holding cell. I could still taste the stale blood inside my mouth. My head was still ringing from the blow, but otherwise, I was fine.

Slowly, I took in my surroundings. It was dark outside, which meant I had been out till evening. The walls were made of solid bricks with a single-window through which moonlight streamed in. There were several such cells beside me in rows, as well as opposite to me, kind of like a prison. I crept up to the metal bars of my cell and realized it was made from solid steel and secured with a heavy lock. No chance of sneaking out.

I looked in the cell beside me, and to my surprise, I found the boy from yesterday night sitting in the cell beside me. I recognized him from the faded Linkin Park t-shirt he was wearing.

He just sat there, shell shocked. I tried making conversation with him but he sat still, unperturbed.

I shouted for help. My voice echoed against the dark cold walls of the cell, but there was no response from anyone.

I sank into despair when suddenly I heard a familiar voice in the cell directly in front of me. My heart leaped in joy as I realized that the voice belonged to Father Jonathan.

He is alive.

All my hardships, all my waiting seemed to be over!

"Alex," Father Jonathan's voice was frail. In the dimly lit cell, I could barely make out his face. He looked withered and old.

"Alex, I knew you would come." he started sobbing uncontrollably.

I was almost jumping with joy, "Father Jonathan, how are you? Where is mom? Where is she?"

Even before I had finished the question, the doors at the far end of the corridor burst open, and 2 armed Ravagers marched in. One of them carried a machete while the other one was holding an AK-47. They were dressed in dusty leather jackets and had short metal spikes on their collars and shoulders. The guy with the gun had long spiked hair standing in the middle of his head.

They walked towards my cell and stopped in front of it. They opened my cell door and forced me on my feet.

The spiked guy looked at me and cocked his head and asked his colleague, "Really? This scrawny punk? He gets to have a front seat for today's show while we jerk off in the back?"

The guy with the machete sighed, "Well, an order is an order, I guess."

Saying so, they started to drag me out of my cell. "Hey, where are you taking me?", I demanded.

The machete guy smiled menacingly, showing his golden tooth, "Well if it were up to us, we will kick your puny butt right here and dump you off. But you are in luck today. You have a reservation for today's show." And then winking at me, both of them dragged me out of the building.

Father Jonathan came in front of his cell and started pleading, "No! You monsters! Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea what you guys are going to do? He will be ruined for life. Sto-"

He was cut short by a swift strike on his nose by the butt of the rifle.

As we were exiting the building, I heard the wails of Father Jonathan, "Alex. Don't go. RUN ALEX. JUST RUN. You are too late. You are too late." his voice echoed as we left the building.

Outside the building, I was ushered into a whole new world. There was chaos everywhere.

The smell of burnt meat and alcohol filled the air. Various loud music clamored relentlessly in the background. Burly and muscular men of all ages sat around fires, either drinking away or dancing and prancing around. Some of them groped and fondled scantily clad girls and women.

All the members wore the most bizarre of clothes. Most of them were shaped like leather armors, with varying degrees of spikes on them.

Another thing that stood out was their haircut. Think of the weirdest of haircuts, you will find every type over here. Tattoos were mandatory. I felt as if almost all of them had tattoos throughout their bodies. The most consistent one which I noticed was the human skull.

So they are the infamous Ravagers. Finally, I met them but unfortunately under the worst of circumstances.

They partied around and did not even pay me second attention.

There were a few other people also, dressed in tattered old clothes. I guess they were the captives and not Ravagers. They mainly worked as slaves, tending to the meat, filling up the glasses of the hooligans, cleaning up after they have left the place in a mess.

Few of the images that I saw burned into my subconscious.

I saw an almost naked slim young girl vigorously stuffing her mouth with the cock of one of the Ravagers and choking on it, while he lay back in a relaxed manner, eyes closed.

Two Ravagers were whipping a bikini-clad girl whose mouth was gagged which prevented her from screaming.

A group of Ravagers was busy dousing a busty naked woman, probably the same age as my mom, with bottles of alcohol, while she sat down on her knees and stuck her tongue out, eyes closed.

One Ravager was incessantly and mercilessly banging away a girl from behind while she clasped the ground sitting on her all fours.

I found two girls hugging each other while 7-8 Ravagers surrounded them and peed inside their mouths. They gargled the warm pee and then kissed each other passionately, exchanging the fluids, giggling in gratitude.

All of these images were fleeting as I was hustled towards the main stadium.

The amount of degeneracy around me turned me on to be honest.

But I wasn't even half as well-built as these Ravagers. So the only question that constantly nagged my mind was what exactly did they plan to do with me? Where were they taking me and why were they taking me?

I remember them mentioning orders from above, so who exactly wanted to see me?

I entered the amphitheater and was pushed to the front row. Then the two guys accompanying me forced me to sit in one of the chairs directly in front of the stage.

The spiky-haired dude said, "Today is your lucky day kid. Enjoy the show."

Securing my hands tightly, they sat in the seats beside me.

All the seats of the amphitheater were filled till the edges. All members of the Ravagers thronged the event. Those who could not find a seat were sitting on the floors. They seemed beyond excited.

The arena in the center was all well lit up with floodlights from four ends of the amphitheater. All the light was focused at the center of the stage. Long torches of fire burnt circumferentially around the amphitheater, creating a brilliant mixture of white and golden-yellow lights.

There was a single pole in the middle of the stage.

Still confused, I asked the guys, "Hey, do you mind telling me what this is all about?"

The machete guy looked at me incredulously, "Listen you little worm, this is our strip club. All the exotic girls perform here every day. Those girls whom we are forbidden to touch. So the boss sometimes lets us see them dancing naked, and trust me, it is more than enough." he winked.

I gulped. So basically I will be surrounded by people jerking off to naked girls now. But I still could not wrap my head around the fact as to what I was doing over here. Certainly their "lead command" did not want a captive to enjoy this exclusive show.

I replied, "But.. but I don't understand. What am I doing here? I mean this show is exclusively for you guys, right?"

The guy with the spikes replied, "Trust us, even we do not know what a filthy punk like you is doing here in our midst, that too in the first row. But the order came from above."

The machete guy added, "Today is special as our boss's favorite bitch will be performing now. She is a real treat to watch. But she belongs to the boss only and he uses her as he pleases. To be honest, she is one of the most sadistic bitches I have ever seen. Now shh.. the show is about to start. Don't ruin the mood."

Lights blared and the audience went into an uproar as another Ravager came onto the stage with a mic.

He was half-naked, wearing only tattered jeans. His face was half-covered with white paint. Dragon tattoo-covered more than half of his torso.

He started in a baritone voice, "So, RAVAGERS! Are you ready?"

The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Tonight is going to be one of those nights of your pathetic lives that you are going to remember forever. Praise to our Supreme Leader, Immortan Joe for allowing us this rare opportunity to witness this historic event." he continued.

The crowd clapped and whistled like a bunch of crazies.

When the cries died down, the announcer concluded, "To my fellow brothers, hold your breath and take your dicks out to welcome on stage, the one and the only: DIANE"

The crowd suddenly erupted in a wild and primal shriek. Their excitement was palpable.

But my mind had gone numb. What did the announcer just say?

Did I hear it correctly? DIANE? But.. but that is the name of my mom.

Before I could think further, the floodlights dimmed in brightness and the cracking fire torches sent long shaws across the stage.

The cheer faded out as an erotic beat started to play in the background.

And then, I received the shock of my life.

The woman who came forward after the announcement was someone right out of a BDSM fantasy movie.

She wore dark sunglasses. Her succulent lips were painted pitch black, matching with the color of her long well-maintained nails. Her long blonde hair came down right up to her shoulders. The sharp features of her face accentuated against the crackling fire.

She marched confidently towards the center of the stage in her 3" long high heels, her whole body covered with posh black fur.