Mom's Post-Apocalyptic Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd waited with bated breath. She slowly and seductively opened her sunglasses, and the deep blue eyes looked directly at me, an unholy smile creeping on her face. Her face was heavily laden with make-up and she wore dark eye shadows around her eyes.

But behind all that, without a single shred of doubt, I knew who she was. This was my MOM!

She discarded the black body-covering fur in a flash and threw it towards the crowd. At the same moment the floodlights flashed to their fullest brightness, and there, at the center of the stage stood my mother in all her glory.

The crowd went crazy. I saw a few of the Ravagers fight over her discarded fur out of the corner of my eyes.

The woman, over whom they were all going crazy about was not the same scared, broken woman whom I had bid farewell to all those months ago.

There was an air of dominance and confidence about her, they radiated as bright as the surrounding spotlights.

This was the first time I was seeing mom like this. It was as if I was hit by a train.

She was standing there in a sheer bikini and high heels, hands on her hips, basking in the attention that she was receiving from all her admirers.

She wore a black leather thong, which pulled itself tightly over her pubic mound. Her waist was sensuously curved right above her butt. There was minimal fat around her belly, and to my surprise, I noticed a piercing on her navel. The deep navel perfectly complimented her tight belly.

The most striking feature was, of course, her bra. It was made of black leather and had tiny metal spikes implanted on them. They stretched very tightly across her boobs, causing her huge 36D tits to almost ooze out of the leather bra.

She twirled around and gave everyone a nice view of her perfectly rounded ass. The black leather thong dug deep into her ass-crack, giving an unobstructed view of her juicy butt.

Her long delicate legs shone against the bright light, the thighs below her butt were succulent, while her calves looked strong and toned, resting atop her delectable feet, her toenails painted jet black.

I noticed she had the tattoo of a human skull just below the small of her waist, between two dimples on her lower back.

This was her 36D-24-37 figure in its full regalia. Curved at just the perfect places and dressed in the sinister black thong, she looked nothing less than a voluptuous evil goddess.

She slowly raised her hands above her head and started undulating her waist to the tunes of the song. More cheering and whistles from the crowd continued.

Then there started calls of "TAKE OFF YOUR BRA!" from the lewd crowd and then it became a chant.

Smiling maliciously, mom lowered her left bra strap off of her left shoulder. There were more cheers for that, as well as when she lowered the right strap. Then she reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. She held it up over her chest to prolong its fate, teasing the crowd. Her back was completely bare now, as she continued to hold on to the bra, enticing everyone.

Then in a jiffy, she took it off and threw it again in the crowd. This time, I don't know whether it was deliberate or not, mom's heavy spike-studded bra landed right onto my lap. Within moments it was snatched away by the machete guy sitting beside me who wasted no time in wrapping it around his dick and jerking his brains out to it.

But I had no time to think about it as this was for the very first time I was witnessing mom's naked tits.

To call them perfection would be an understatement. They sagged ever so slightly, but mostly they remained fixed in their position. Her dark pink areola stood out in stark contrast to the surrounding white skin. In the middle stood her brown nipples, which were now erect and hard like two bullets. And to top it off, both of them were pierced.

She cupped her breasts and jiggled them with both her hands, tugging on her nipples, showing them off to the rowdy hooligans. Then she started feeling up her body with her hands, exploring every inch of it from waist till her hair, all to the rhythm of the music.

Then once again, it was the turn of the crowds to chant, "Panties, panties, panties."

Mom obliged almost immediately. She slowly rolled down her thong below her hip, while slowly rotating on the stage, giving everyone a 360 degrees view of her assets.

Finally, with one swift motion, her thongs were removed, and guess what? This time again her leather thongs landed on my lap. I realized mom had been intentionally doing this to me. I looked down and noticed the inside of her leather thong was already sticky and wet. It was immediately snatched away by the gun-holding guy sitting next to me who aggressively started sniffing on it and jerking off.

As she was slowly bending down, removing her thong, the crowd gasped at the shiny metal that glistened inside her butthole. Everyone realized she was wearing a small butt-plug right up her asshole, which further added to the aura of her sluttiness.

Now, mom stood on the stage completely naked, only in her high heels. The crowd erupted with euphoria. Almost everyone was jerking off, paying their tribute to this bodacious goddess, who happened to be my mother.

In all the bright light and from this distance, the details of her pussy could not be made out properly. But I could very much appreciate her well-curated pubic hair which was trimmed in the shape of a small triangle, directly above her pussy. A small metal glistened over her pussy which I suspected to be a clitoris piercing.

I could barely speak now, being completely at a loss of words. I could only watch as my mother, a God-fearing simple housewife, had completely degraded and objectified herself into a whore in front of a crowd of cannibalistic thugs and vandals.

Then the real show began. She turned and walked slowly towards the pole on the stage. Her stride made a soft jiggling motion on her ass cheeks. Her boobs slightly swayed with each step.

Her thighs then wrapped around the pole, crossed at the ankle, right leg higher than the left. As the music built up slowly, her shoulders came alive. She swayed up to the pole, then dipped away, caressing the pole with her hand as if it were a gigantic dick.

Her eyes were closed, her tongue smacked her lips, and the vibe of the music was matched by the rise and fall of her breasts, her shoulders, her hips, and her belly as they teased the pole and dipped away.

The music picked up, her right leg was on the floor, and her left remained wrapped on the pole. She bent backward and her left knee rose on the pole, showing everyone her wet pussy, which glistened against the light.

She returned to standing, the music was up, and the dancing began. Both legs on the floor, spread wide, she bent her hips, ass against the pole, and started gyrating her body sensuously, which demanded everyone to continue jerking off to her.

She rose again, turned into the pole, wrapped like a snake from ankles to shoulders. She wet her lips with her tongue, touched a finger to her wet pussy, and used her dark black lips to clean every drop of the wetness. Her pussy was dripping down the pole, clearly marking where she had been and showing everyone how wet she was, marking for all to see.

Her ass popped from side to side, showing the curves everyone enjoyed so much. She shimmied for the audience. The music overcame her, and she grabbed the pole with both hands, swinging around it twice and coming to a restful pause with both ankles locked around it, bracing her body as it gently swayed to the pole and dipped away, her back bent over, arms outstretched over her head to the ground. She pulled her body back up, remaining connected to the pole.

Her hands caressed the pole, gently gliding up and down, making her pussy wetter and wetter. She then unwrapped her ankles and stood in front of the pole, her ass-kissing the pole, and her eyes fixated towards me. An all-knowing malicious smile crept over her face. I could feel my heartbeat inside my mouth literally.

After all that teasing, she suddenly turned back and the lights suddenly dimmed. And then she was gone, A disappointing roar went up into the crowd, but almost all of them continued to jerk off with full fervor.

I also noticed that my dick was erect and stiff, thanks to all that teasing from mom.

I turned aside to see that mom's discarded black leather thong and bra were being passed around, they were being felt, smelled, chewed upon, and torn into pieces.

The two guys beside me had finished jerking off much before all this.

They pushed me to stand up and said, 'show's over bro. It's time to go back to your cell."

I stood up in a dazed manner. The whole amphitheater around me was going crazy. People were jerking off like animals. While on my walk back to the holding cell, the debauchery and depravity around me had gotten worse, thanks to Mom's ruthless teasing. It had left everyone high and dry, and extremely horny.

The Ravagers were copulating with women and men like rabbits. Guided by my two captors, I stumbled slowly towards my cell. The cold and silent prison was like a fresh welcome from all, the chaos and madness outside.

They opened my cell and pushed me inside. They secured the lock and then went away chuckling, 'so, long kid. I hope you have a good night's sleep. You got to see "The Diane" in person after all!"

Long after they were gone, I stayed inside my prison, huddled up in a corner. Hundreds, thousands, millions of questions were driving me crazy. Am I dreaming? Could this be real?

What have they done to my Mom? What has my Mom become? Is she even my mother anymore?

How can 10 months change someone so drastically?

My trance was broken by Father Jonathan's feeble voice. "Alex, are you there son?"

As if almost waking up into the real world, I jumped in front of my cell which faced directly opposite Father Jonathan's. I realized he was the only person here and now who could provide me with some answers.

Father Jonathan cleared his throat. "Alex, I am so sorry for what you had to see today. It's all my fault. If we hadn't left our basement that day, today we would have still been safe."

I replied shakily, "Father, tell me. What happened here? I just... I just don't understand."

Father Jonathan recounted the whole story in a low voice.

"That day, we went to the Medicine shop alright. But on our way back we were snagged by a group of Ravagers patrolling the town. Both of us were initially put right here, in these holding cells. Then we were sent to meet Immortan Joe.

That bastard Joe took an immediate liking to your mom. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. It was as if he wanted her all for himself.

After that, I was thrown into this dungeon and have been staying here since then. They feed me from time to time but I am barely alive.

But son, I am so, so sorry about your mother. From the stories I hear, I really could not believe my ears. People say that she has been thoroughly brainwashed and is now Joe's favorite concubine. She is also one of the chief enforcers around here.

Joe uses her to break in all the pretty new girls whom they catch on their raids.

Your mom's word is kind of the law here, and no one dares to double-cross her. She rules this Ravager community with iron-fists and even deals out tremendously sadistic punishments to those who cross the line."

I sat on the cold floor, numb with pain and grief. I wanted to curl up into a ball and start crying.

But then, once again the door burst open, and in walked the spiky hair dude from before.

He opened the gates of my cell and said, "Well well, it's time to meet the real boss. He demands your presence NOW!"

I did not even resist as he led me away. Father Jonathan kept shouting like a maniac, "Save your mother, Alex. You are the only one who can save her now."

It was almost midnight by now. The frenzy around the camp had dampened a little, as most of the Ravagers had gone on their raids.

Few stray Ravagers partied here and there, scattered all over the compound.

I was led straight to the mansion right at the center of this place. It was a huge black and ugly mansion, made of bricks and steel put hastily together. I was led into a hall. There were sofas and seats on either side of the hall. Ravagers belonging to the topmost hierarchy were sitting there, sipping on their wine. They were surrounded by bikini-clad tattooed babes, who were feeling them up.

All of them stared at me with a menacing look as I passed by them. Soon, I entered a huge room at the end of the hall. It was a simple room with a throne-like chair in the middle which was turned away from me and a table in front.

There was a small stool at the other end of the room.

The spiky dude signaled me to sit over there.

As soon as I was seated, the chair turned towards me, and finally, I realized I was face to face with Immortan Joe.

He was the bulkiest guy I had ever seen. He could be well over 6 feet tall, he wore a sleeveless black leather jacket with the human skull painted on it. His arms were shredded with muscles almost thrice the size of my arms. The veins on his arms were so prominent I could see them from the other end of the room.

He was fully bald, his face clean-shaven, a single scar mark ran across his right cheek, and had small black piercing eyes. He weighed almost 100 Kgs. To put things into perspective, even the meanest bully in your school would likely wet his pants in front of him.

My legs felt weak and my stomach lurched. This guy had an aura of authority buzzing around him just like electricity. It was as if you could never say no to this guy.

I still mustered up the courage and shouted, "You bastard, what did you do to my mom? Where is she?"

Suddenly I collapsed on the floor as the spiky dude next to me shoved the butt of his rifle against my stomach. "Show some respect, you punk-ass kid. This is the boss you are talking to."

Immortan Joe spoke for the first time, in his deep commanding voice. Something was soothing in his voice, that made you listen intently, no matter how much you disliked what he said.

"It is quite okay Ed, you can leave us now."

Ed, the spiky-haired dude, looked dumbfounded. He tried to speak but Joe just stared at him with his ice-cold eyes. Ed scurried away.

I was still recovering from the blow to my stomach.

"Alex, Alex, my dear Alex. Finally we met."

I gritted my teeth and told him, "Where is she? Where is my mom?"

Joe laughed, "Oh she will be with us shortly. Anytime now."

He leaned forward on his table and continued, "But before that Alex, do you have any idea about who a one master dog is?"

I nodded in ignorance at this seemingly irrelevant question.

Joe continued lecturing me, "Well you see, a one-master dog is so much attached to its master, that it will only listen to him and him only. It will assert its dominance over others, but it will always remain loyal to its master. It will even ignore its children if the master orders it to do so. Interesting, right?"

"Being so faithful to someone that you give up motherhood, the child whom you have brought up. It's wonderful really, and yet so sadistic." Joe licked his lips with anticipation.

I really could not understand where he was going with this.

Joe bellowed, "Am I right, Diane?"

It was then, mom stepped out from the shadows, and stood beside Joe.

Her outfit had completely changed now. She was wearing a blue eyeshadow which highlighted her deep blue eyes. Her lips were painted deep red, the color of blood. So were the long manicured nails of her slender fingers.

She was wearing a see-through lacy red bra, which had designs over it. Even from here, I could see her pierced nipples standing up directly underneath her bra. Her deep cleavage was enough to mesmerize anyone with even the strongest of wills.

She had long red stockings which ended around her mid-thigh, then it was attached to a red garter belt on her waist with some red straps.

This time she had 2 metals pierced through her belly button and they looked beautiful as they caught the light of the room.

She wore a tiny red thong, which did very little to cover her pussy and I was able to see wisps of her well-trimmed pubic hair peeking over the top. It was so tight that it almost went inside her pussy, giving the perfect "camel toe" appearance.

Behind, the thong rode up very high into her butt crack, and a metal butt plug with a ruby handle gleamed red inside her ass. Her fleshy butt cheeks stirred every time she moved.

Joe spanked one of mom's buttcheeks, making them jiggle. Mom let out a soft moan in pleasure.

"Oh, she loves it when I do it, you know. Honestly, Alex, this wasn't my idea. But your mom has turned out to be quite the sadistic bitch. She wants you to watch. Ain't that right, Diane?"

Mom looked at me with an evil grin and then turned towards Joe, "Yes, master." This was the first time in months I heard mom's voice. It sent a chill down my spine honestly. Her voice was ice calm and unwavering. As if she wanted to do it deliberately.

Joe laughed, "Well she wasn't like this when she got here. Over the past months, her fetish has started to evolve actually. She needs newer things to get herself off every other day. But if you ask me, nothing beats this. Fucking in front of your own captive son with the leader of his captors! That's plain evil."

Joe continued, "So let's not waste any time and get to the best part, shall we? Never before have I done it with a mother in front of her son."

I was stunned. Exactly what was gonna happen? As the reality dawned upon me, I shouted, "Mom, stop. No. What are you doing?"

Mom looked at me with a disgusting face and whispered something in Joe's ears.

Joe said, "Well young fellow, your mom is right. She thinks you are going to ruin our whole mood. We just want you to watch, not create a ruckus. Guards, tie him to the chair and gag him NOW."

Before I could protest, I was swarmed by 2 filthy Ravagers who tied my hands behind my back, secured me to the chair, and tied my mouth with a piece of cloth. Now I could only let out muffled screams.

While all this happened, I tearfully looked at mom and saw her looking at me with a satisfactory smile, while constantly caressing Joe's muscular arms, as if she was eager to start whatever they had planned.

As soon as the guards left, the horror began.

Mom seductively touched Joe's cheek and turned his head to face her. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips at first. She kissed him a second time and this time lingered, keeping her hand pressed to his cheek. Her full soft lips caressed Joe's and he kissed her back. Mom pressed her lips harder to Joe's and in no time they were smooching each other aggressively like two wild animals in heat.

She made Joe rise and they started moving towards the center of the room. Then they stood directly in front of me as if they wanted me to get the bit-to-bit details of their dirty sex.

Joe gasped when her other hand grabbed his wrist and quickly moving his hand, grabbed his cock through the jeans he was wearing. She squeezed it and removed her lips from his mouth, winked towards me, and whispered "Oh, honey he is so hard for me."

She unbuttoned Joe's biker jeans, dropped his chain, and yanked it away. All of us stared down at the bulge in his boxers. They were light gray and there was a wet spot where his dripping cock head was. Reaching down mom rubbed her fingers into the spot causing Joe to whimper. Mom brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"Oh." Joe moaned watching her pink tongue tease her fingertips. She then sucked them into her mouth between her red lips and rolled her eyes back.

Removing her fingers with a wet sucking sound, she slipped both of her hands under her red thong and then placed one of them under my nose. I emitted a groan at the scent of my mother's pussy, while she pressed her other fingers to Joe's lips, who opened his mouth allowing her to put her fingers inside. At the first taste of her, he gave in and sucked on her fingers.