Mom's Post-Apocalyptic Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the chair opposite to me, completely naked, only red stockings and garter belt in place, white cum plastered over her face and tits. She lit a cigar and took two deep puffs.

She then stared at my erect member and smiled wickedly. It was hurting so badly now, mom could see it on my face.

"Guards, untie him." As the guard opened my hands, mom told me, "Come on now, take it out. Show mommy what's in there."

I looked down shamefully.

Mom replied, "Come on now, don't be such a wuss. It's not like anything I have never seen before. Just take it out, honey."

Slowly, I took out my hard dick. Even though it was maxed out from all the teasing, it was still a dwarf compared to what Joe had.

Mom laughed out loudly, "Pathetic. You know honey, normally, a guy of your caliber, will be tortured here mercilessly and subjected to extreme brutality. But I can't let that happen to you. You are my son after all, no matter how useless you are."

She again took two long puffs from her cigar and blew the smoke onto my face.

"So, I kind of struck a deal with Joe. I take you under my wing and use you for my dirty taboo fantasies, considering you are my son, and well, he agreed as long as you do not cause any trouble and stay faithful to your mommy."

"I know you enjoyed the show today. You have always fantasized about me, haven't you? You did not really think you would go about exploring my dirty linen and I wouldn't know? I am your mom Alex, your mom! I know your dirty little secret."

I could not believe what I just heard. Did she know all along?

She continued, "Well obviously back then I was very afraid to confront you. I did not have the guts to ask you about it. But as you can see now honey, things have changed. And may I say, for the better", she smiled and blew another long trail of smoke on my face.

"I know what a dirty little voyeuristic pervert you are. That's why I was pretty sure you will enjoy today's session. You see Alex, with that tiny dick of yours, you are of no use to anyone over here. You can hardly satisfy any girl over here, so I feel the best way you can enjoy yourself here is watching everyone fuck each other's brains out, especially your mom's. And you wouldn't even believe how good I felt giving you a good show of my newly acquired... skills." she broke out laughing.

Finally, she said, "Now, son, I give you five minutes to take your pathetic little cock and jerk it off. And while you do that, I shall be addressing the elephant in the room. You must be wondering as to why your God-fearing and homely mother is now the biggest slut amongst this group of vandals and thugs. So I will tell you the whole story. But remember, you have 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes to relieve yourself of your pent-up load. Do you understand Alex?"

"Yes Mommy," I said submissively.

"Couldn't hear ya. Say it louder, will you honey?" mom commanded

"Yes, Mommy" I shouted, louder than before.

"That's better." Mom sank back in her chair and continued to take long puffs from the cigar.

I slowly put my hands on my dick and started to jerk off slowly.

Mom purred softly, "Yes, that's it, my boy. Relieve yourself in front of your mom."

She continued, "I was in a very dark place when I came here, son. Losing your father and days of isolation inside that shanty basement had driven me almost over the edge. I was on the verge of losing my mind. The first time The Ravagers took me and Father Jonathan, honestly, I was terrified. Scared beyond words. But their leader, my Joe, took interest in me. He took me in and introduced me to things I had never dreamt of."

Now I was jerking a bit faster than before.

"He made me feel like a true woman, introduced me to pleasures I never knew, and helped me find pleasure points in my body I never knew existed before. Well, to be honest, initially I did resist. But gradually I gave myself into the pleasure and honestly, it had been a roller coaster ride after that. I discovered and re-discovered fetish I never knew existed before. What you saw today was just a small trailer of what I do here every day."

Now I was jerking off really fast.

"I happened to discover the sadistic side of mine. I realized I harbored a pretty violent streak. I enjoy torturing people so much myself, I loved watching them suffer. Oh, honey, I loved the way everyone here used me. Especially Joe. They used my body for their pleasure, and it turned me on so much. As days went by, my sexual appetite grew by leaps and bounds. Soon enough, I became his favorite and most prized concubine. Even though Joe fucks me exclusively, yet he gives me some outlets to vent my slutiness. Like the striptease today, or the orgy tomorrow. Nothing gives your mom more pleasure than having her holes fucked sore by dozens of cocks, or, being a willing cum-dumpster for the Ravagers out there."

I closed my eyes and was almost on the verge of orgasm now,

"I also discovered the lesbian side of myself. You should see mommy next in action with a girl. You will love it, baby. Now open your eyes and look at me."

As I opened my eyes, I saw my naked mom relaxing on her chair, her tits hanging proudly over her chest, the piercings on her erect nipples, navel, and clit shining brightly against the light. Her pussy was still wet and glistening, while the red butt plug was once again back in its place, stretching mom's tight asshole, making it worthy for the hundreds of dicks out there, waiting for her.

Cum still shimmered on her face. Goops of cum was hanging down her chin, while her tits were also covered in the same.

She looked at me with an all-knowing smile on her face, her deep eyes boring into mine like before, except now it was not as innocent as before.

"From today you are mine and only mine. My little cuck of a son. You will go with Mommy everywhere she goes. You will do exactly what I say and you will clean up after me. And every now and then mommy will reward you."

I moaned loudly and let out a small stream of cum on the floor.

"Pathetic, but well what to do, you are my son after all, and well, mommy promises to take care of you. No more prison for you"

"Now you better clean up this mess, I will see you early tomorrow morning."

"Guards," she called out. "Take this puny boy to his room and make sure he is ready for tomorrow."

Saying this she turned around and walked away slowly out of the room. Her ass-cheeks jiggling with every stride, the smiling human skull tattoo laughing back at me from below her waist.

---------------------------------------

Hopefully, you all enjoyed reading my story.

I have several such ideas of Mom-Son cuckoldry in a variety of scenarios ranging from Gotham to the Medieval Ages, which I plan to pick up gradually.

Regards and cheers.