Mom's Post-Apocalyptic Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes," she moaned, "Oh, how I want that!"

Billy swirled his tongue around her clit then taking his time, he worked his tongue down through her wet lips and pushed it inside her. Mom whimpered and encouraged by the sound, he sucked hard and moaned as his mouth filled with her sticky juices.

"Ohh, you like how I taste?" she asked, "Go ahead, move your tongue, eat my pussy, you filthy slave."

Billy swirled his tongue inside her enjoying the little whimpering sounds she was making and keeping this tongue rigid moved his head back and forth.

"That's it! Watch your mother getting tongue-fucked!" Then she turned towards Billy and said, "Take that pussy, it's your pussy tonight, baby!"

Mom's dirty talking made my dick even harder and the lack of stroking it was finally making my balls hurt a lot.

Billy worked his tongue back up through the folds of her sweet pussy and bringing his hand up slid two fingers inside her.

"Yes!" she cried, "Look at you not needing to be told! You know how to take care of your Mistress, don't you?"

"Anything you want, ma'am.; Billy whispered as he shoved his fingers deep inside her. I couldn't help but marvel at how tight and hot her pussy was.

"That's what I want to hear!" Mom moaned, "My slave doing anything I want! Move those fingers faster, Billy, I'm not a little virgin; I'm a mature cum-dumpster now!"

Billy moved his fingers faster and drove them in harder. Mom was so wet, his fingers were making sucking sounds as they withdrew and Billy's cheeks were already wet from her thighs. Billy's lips found her clit and as he gently sucked it into his mouth and she sighed,

I had another feeling of unreality flowing over me.

Was a thug like Billy really on his knees sucking my mother's pussy right after she had given their leader a porn star quality blow job? Were his fingers really buried in her pussy?

On that note, I imagined what my cock would feel like inside her and forced that away from me. What was I thinking? I don't know if it was the place or the taboo nature of what was going on in front of me, the debauchery had started to corrupt my mind as well.

Mom was making soft sounds of pleasure and I looked up to see her playing with her nipples. My cock was now as stiff as it had been before, watching her red nails tug on her pink flesh. Mom's eyes were partially closed and her red lips parted as she sighed and moaned.

Damn she was beautiful I thought, no, not just beautiful, but sexy as hell. She was right, she was a real woman. Even her body; with her large full chest and round ass and soft thighs. No one compared to her. No-one.

Billy sucked her clit harder and faster in time with his thrusting fingers and mom's moans became louder with a high-pitched yip at the end each time his fingers drove him. He switched from sucking to licking, swirling his tongue in hard circles around her swollen nub and mom said softly,

"Alex, look at my slave down there! Honey, he is making your mom feel so good! Oh, how I love this!" she sighed, "Just laying back and having my pussy eaten, hmmm Look at him down there. I know you think it's wrong, but God making you watch your mommy's pussy getting ravaged is making me so damn horny."

Billy smiled up at her and started sucking her clit again, Mom gasped and her hips started moving, pushing his fingers deeper into her.

"Yeah, baby!" she groaned, "Just like that! I'll let you enjoy me more later, right now make me cum!" Billy started sucking harder and she cried, "Fuck yeah! Harder you filthy slave, harder! Suck that clit!"

Mom swung her legs over the chair and draping her legs over his shoulders began sliding her soft feet up and down his back. That pressed her thighs tighter to his face and pushed her pussy hard against his face.

Not that Billy was complaining in the least. His mouth was full of her juice, while the room filled with her intoxicating scent. Mom slid her feet to his shoulders and as her toes curled hard into his skin her hips lifted off the bed.

"Harder!" She moaned, "Put another finger in! Stretch that whore pussy."

Surprised, I watched as Billy added a third finger and moaned at the feeling of mom's pussy spreading around it. She whimpered as his fingers began to thrust, but her hips rose to meet them more forcefully than before and her whimper ended in a long sexy moan. He sucked hard enough to make his lips smack and mom cried out, "Like that! Oh, just like that, baby!"

He started sucking as hard as he could, smacking his lips on her clit, when he released it then sucking it back in.

In front of me, mom was now twisting her pierced nipples and moaning louder and louder, Her hips were rocking and she lifted her back from the chair pushing her wet flesh into his face.

"Oh, oh...right there!" she moaned, "You...you're going to make me cum," Then she looked right at me and said. "My baby, watch carefully as he is going to get me off. I..." she whimpered and gasped, "Pull the buttplug from my ass, Billy."

I hadn't thought she could surprise me anymore, but Billy did as she asked, taking the buttplug and pulling it, as it popped right out of her ass. Her pink asshole looked well stretched from the prolonged insertion of the butt plug.

"Now, shove it in!" Mom commanded.

Billy jammed it hard into her ass at the same time he sucked her clit and mom screamed, "Oh fuck yeah, baby!"

Mom clamped her legs around his head and let loose with a scream that echoed through the halls. Mom followed that up with a long loud squeal as her pussy and ass convulsed around his thrusting fingers and the red butt plug.

Billy somehow managed to keep sucking her clit as her hips pressed her hot quivering flesh into his face and her thighs tightened around his head. Mom's feet were pushing against his shoulders, but he held himself.

I was amazed by the power of her orgasm.

Mom's holes were tightening around his fingers and she squealed each time they did. He continued to suck and she wailed, "Oh fuck son, I'm cumming so fucking hard for Billy!"

Mom lifted her hips and released a scream that sent a shiver through me and a warm sticky mess exploded in Billy's face. He swallowed a mouthful of it and moaned as more of her juices flowed around his fingers and down her thighs and his chest.

"Oh my god," Mom gasped as she let her legs fall from Billy's shoulders, "I...I haven't cum that hard in days." Mom happily looked at Joe.

Joe came forward and stubbed his cigar, "Well, I guess credit goes to your son."

Mom looked at me maliciously, "Oh yes honey, this had been on the top of my to-do list recently after all."

Billy sat back on his knees wiping at his sticky face and feeling pleased with himself.

Mom was laying back in the chair, breathing hard, her gorgeous tits rising and falling with each breath. Her blonde hair was darkened and stuck to her sweaty skin and her makeup was now smeared all over her face, her legs were open as I stared at her oozing pussy and sticky thighs. I thought she looked incredible.

"You...wow, you made me feel good, Billy." She said, then she looked at me again and said "So tell me, Alex, you want to see mommy go again?"

With a smile, Joe stepped forward to show her his once again hard cock. Mom quickly sat up and caused Joe to cry out when she grabbed his cock and began sucking it fast and hard.

She was slurping noisily on it and reaching down Joe grabbed her tits and played with her hard pierced nipples. Mom sat back and stood and said, "Get back in the chair, daddy."

Joe sat down and put her hands on his thighs, mom bent over and started sucking him.

I sighed and looked down at her back at her perfect ass pointing in the air. Mom was groaning around Joe's cock and as fast as she was sucking, he was nowhere near cumming and he smiled at the thought of how long she would work his cock before I came again.

Mom stopped sucking and looking up at him, shook her head.

"What's the matter," Joe asked.

"I...you're so hard for me!" she moaned then with a grin, and then looked at me and said, "Oh, who am I kidding?"

Putting her hand on his chest, mom pushed him back into the chair. Keeping her hand there, she climbed onto him, her knees resting on his thighs and her legs spread directly over my cock.

"Mom, what are you...doing?" I moaned when her free hand reached back and grabbed Joe's cock.

"I'm giving you the show of your life honey. Now just sit back, shut up and watch." Mom said and with no hesitation plunged herself down onto Joe's cock.

They both cried out as she impaled herself on Joe's thick monster cock.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried, putting her hands on his shoulders, "Oh, fuck, baby!"

"I...Oh, mom!" I moaned as I watched her moving her hips, working herself up and down.

Joe placed his hands on mom's soft hips and remained still as she rode him in the chair. He moaned softly each time she drove down on me. I couldn't believe I was watching this sleazebag inside my mother, nor could I believe how much she was enjoying the monster cock inside her pussy. She was sopping wet from her orgasm, but hot and warm and each time she took him deep, she contracted her muscles around him causing him to moan.

"I...I just can't help it," she looked behind me, "I need this cock baby; I need it in every way! You don't seem to mind." She winked and smiled at me, "You like watching mommy get fucked baby?"

I nodded. Shame and guilt made my face red, but I had to admit the truth, All this has got me horny beyond hell.

"Then just watch and enjoy and remember, no touching yourself until mommy tells you to..." while she pushed her tit in Joe's face, "Suck on that."

Joe opened wide and eagerly took her nipple into his mouth as she slowly rode him. He began to push and pull on her hips, guiding her on his cock. Mom leaned back and putting her arms over her head moved more slowly, sensually riding him.

I looked at her amazing tits and the look of desire on her face and couldn't help myself, but whisper, "Mom, you're...you're so beautiful" She looked like a true sex goddess, riding Joe like a seasoned whore.

Mom leaned over and taking Joe's face in her hands kissed him. They both moaned as they shared a long deep tongue filled passionate kiss. Mom continued to move her hips slowly, barely moving as they kissed, but still sliding her hot flesh along Joe's throbbing cock. Mom rested her head on his shoulder and while looking at me, she smiled and whispered, "Watch him fuck me hard, NOW."

Joe squeezed her hips and began driving himself up as hard as he could with mom on him. Mom squealed in his ear as his cock drove repeatedly into her and he gasped at the feeling of her pussy sucking him in as he tried to slide out. Mom yelped with every hard thrust and the sound made him try to fuck her even harder. Mom sat back up and said, "Hold on."

She swung her legs down and Joe moaned when she eased him from her pussy. Mom turned around and laid back and put her back against my chest. Now she was directly facing me. Drawing her legs up she placed her feet on his knees and guiding his cock back inside her began bouncing up and down.

"Holy shit!" Joe groaned as she rode him backward.

"Just giving my son a better view of his slut mother" she breathed as she drove herself hard down onto his cock.

Joe wrapped his arms around her and she squealed in delight when he grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. tugging on her piercings.

"The best part is..." Mom moaned, "Look at me son. Look at your mother."

I could see all of my mom, her body leaning against Joe, and could see his cock sliding in and out of her pink slit. Mom pushed harder on his legs, lifting herself further before dropping back down on him. I watched his hands on her huge tits and reaching down between her legs, he found her pierced clit and began rubbing it in hard circles.

"Yes, baby! Look at you Alex, my son! Oh, you won't imagine how much this whole thing turns me on."

Mom put her hand over Joe and squeezing it started moving it back and forth on her clit. That move caused him to moan and slipping his other arm around her waist pulled her against him and started fucking her as hard as he could. Mom squealed and let her head fall back against his shoulder.

I watched as his cock plunged into her and her tits bounced wildly as she squirmed and wiggled on his driving cock. Mom had his hand moving fast on her clit and she was whimpering, "Yes, oh...oh, honey... Mommy is going to cum on this cock, oh please...please..."

Her begging put more vigor into Joe's thrusts and mom's moans turned into high-pitched yelps. She released his hand and grabbing her nipples twisted them hard enough to cause me to wince. She yelped then twisted them again. Mom threw her head back and howled in pleasure as she went off on my cock.

Joe cried out as her hot pussy contracted around his cock and her hips slammed down into his. Mom cried out over and over again as Joe fucked her quivering pussy and as her body tightened against him and her pussy convulsed I saw a stream of fluid exploding around his cock. Mom lifted herself and pulled his cock out allowing a stream of fluid to squirt onto the floor.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as she shoved Joe's dripping cock back inside her. Mom squealed once more and began writhing on his cock as her orgasm continued to crash through her. Joe's legs were shaking again and I knew it wouldn't be long for Joe either as he started trying to fuck her harder.

"Stop!" she gasped in his ear as her body relaxed against him. "Not yet."

"Oh...okay." Joe gasped.

"Fuck, you're incredible Master." Mom moaned as she pushed herself off Joe and to her feet. 'stand up."

Joe gave his shaky legs a minute and with a laugh, mom took his hand and pulled him to his feet. As she laughed, she looked at me, gave me a huge smile and her blue eyes were sparkling.

Mom put her back to Joe and climbed onto the chair so her knees were on the arms and she had her arms folded over the back of it.

"Oh, fuck look at this son," Mom whispered as Joe took in her pussy and ass spread wide open for him. Mom's legs were open and over the chair and dropping to his knees, he put his back to the chair, leaned back, and buried his face in her pussy.

"Fuck!" Mom yelled, "Oh, Alex! Do you see that? Damn that's fucking hot!" She squealed when Joe turned back over and spreading her ass cheeks plunged his tongue into her asshole.

"Ohhh, bad boy!" she moaned as Joe eagerly shoved his tongue into her rosebud.

"Yes, watch him lick mommy's ass, ohh...nothing like a rim job for my son to enjoy," she giggled. "But Master, right now just fuck me, just grab your whore's hips and fuck me the way you have never fucked all those small ass sluts of yours."

"Yes, bitch!" Joe laughed and stood, dug his fingers into her soft hips and after one more admiring look at her open pussy, he drove his cock balls deep into it.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mom cried out as Joe immediately tore into her, fucking her as fast and hard as he could.

Nothing seemed to hurt my mother. The rougher the sex was, the more she seemed to enjoy it. Mom was squealing and yelling and slamming her ass back into Joe helping to bury his cock as deep inside her as possible.

"That's it fuck me" She cried, looking at me over her shoulder, "At least there's one man in this place who can fuck and satisfy your whore mother! That's it, baby, give it to your slut! Give it to me as nobody can! Fuck this pussy like it's yours because it is, it's your pussy, my Master, claim it!"

Her talking was firing me up as well.

Shaking the sweat from his eyes, Joe put one leg up on the chair changing the angle of his cock and he proceeded to my mother as hard as I'd seen the guys do it in the movies.

"Go ahead!" she yelled, "Make me your personal slut."

I wasn't sure what he meant until she reached back and slapped her ass. "Go ahead! Give me a couple of good ones!"

Not needing to be told twice, Joe raised his right hand and gave mom's ass a smack that sounded like a gunshot in the room and caused me to squirm.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom yelped, "The other side!"

Joe gave her another good one and as she cried out and slammed her ass back into him. He dealt her several short sharp slaps going from cheek to cheek. Mom moaned and squealed as he spanked her and I strained my neck to see her ass was red and swollen with Joe's fingerprints on it.

Goddamn, mom was into everything.

I winced when I saw mom's hand was between her legs playing with her clit. Joe had slowed up fucking her while he was spanking her but now went back to tearing into her as hard and fast as he could.

"Yeah, oh...oh fuck! Baby, I want to cum again! Please keep fucking me, just a little more...Ohh...I want it so bad!"

Joe was moaning and gasping and shaking as he was getting close. Mom could sense it too and moaned, "Baby, please...a little more...Ohhh."

Looking down Joe's eyes fell on her asshole and with no warning, he drove his finger hard into it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mom screamed as she exploded into orgasm.

Joe cried out as her pussy tightened and as he stopped thrusting she drove herself back into him, rocking back and forth and fucking my dripping cock. Mom lifted her head and howled and bucked wildly against Joe, and feeling her ass tighten around his finger as well as his cock sliding against it through the thin skin between her ass and pussy,

Joe cried out and started fucking her as hard as I could, the cum racing through his cock.

"Pull it out!" she yelled.

Joe did as she asked, whipping it out and grabbing the base to hold back. Mom spun on the chair and sliding to her knees grabbed his cock and pointed it at her face, her mouth wide open, tongue waiting.

He released his cock with a long loud moan and watched as a long stream of cum erupted from it and splattered on mom's chin and tongue. A second spurt landed directly in her mouth and taking his cock, mom pumped it furiously.

Joe stood there groaning as mom mercilessly stroked his cock. Despite cumming before, an impressive amount of thick white fluid was spraying across mom's cheeks and dripping down her chin.

Mom lowered his cock, letting the last of his load paint her tits and drip down to her stomach. When there was no more, Joe started to move but yelped when she took his sensitive cock into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks, sucked hard enough to milk a couple of drops from it.

"Oh, Diane." Joe gasped and withdrew his cock from her mouth, turned, and fell into the chair.

"Awww, Master." Mom giggled at him.

I sat there, frozen in my chair, staring at the unreal sight of my mother naked on her knees with Joe's cum splattered all over her face and tits.

Seeing me watching, Mom smiled and ran her tongue along her lips, then scooping cum from her tit with her fingers sucked them into her mouth.

Following this, Joe stood up with a satisfied smile on his face. Though he had been drained of the last drop of his cum, yet, his limp dick looked bigger than my dick when fully erect.

He announced, "Well, I guess I will now leave you two mom and son to catch up on. Have with him as you wish Diane, but don't be late tomorrow, we have our orgy night."

Mom smiled at him lovingly and said, "Yes Master, how can I miss that?"

"Oh you wouldn't miss it for your life, ain't it, you filthy slut? You just won't be able to resist the urge of surrounding and stuffing yourself with countless dicks?" Joe retorted.

"And pussies." Mom added, "How can you miss the pussies?"

Both of them shared a laugh and Joe walked out.

Now there was only me and mom left in the hall.

Slowly mom got up and I once again took in her voluptuous figure. It gleamed with sweat and cum from the intensive sexual session she just got off from.