Mom's Special Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom interrupted again, "We would not ask this of you if it wasn't very important to me. The only thing I ask is, even if you decide not to do this, you keep this completely confidential. This could ruin your father's ministry and I could lose my teaching position if this got out."

Both of my brothers were looking at me with a combination of shock and lust in their eyes. David asked me, "Ciara are you ok with this? You do understand what mom and dad are asking of you, don't you?"

I blushed even more but nodded. "I-I love both mom and dad and I-I want to help them make their dream come true."

Danny asked, "You do understand what they are asking us to do, don't you?"

I swallowed hard and whispered, "Yes, they want you to have sex with me till I get pregnant and then they would adopt the baby as their own."

Mom gave my shoulders a squeeze and then she looked at her sons, "Well now it is up to you. We are not expecting an answer right away. We want you to think long and hard about this. I know it is not a traditional request a parent would ask of their children but it is very important to me and I would be forever grateful if you do decide to do this."

Then dad dismissed our little family meeting by saying, "Well, you boys have a lot to think about so maybe we should let you go do that thinking."

My brothers left as in a fog and I understood how they felt because I was still a bit shell- shocked myself. As I stood to go help mom do the dishes I felt Daddy's hand on my arm. Mom looked back but daddy said, "She will be there to help you in a minute, Annie. I want to talk to her for a minute."

Daddy pulled me down onto his lap and put his arms around me. "Thank you so much for doing this sweetie. I know it means a lot to your mom and you know how I always want to make sure your mom is happy."

His hands were rubbing in circles on my tummy and his mouth was near my ear. I could feel his hot breath tickle my neck and it sent shivers through my entire body. I could feel my nipples get as hard as little pebbles and my breathing became labored as daddy pressed his lips to my neck.

He gently nibbled on my earlobe and then whispered in my ear. "I dreamed about you last night, sweetheart. The idea of making love to you is very exciting to me." He thrust his hips upward and I could feel the huge bulge in his jeans as it pressed against my bottom.

I groaned, "Oh daddy. This is so wrong but it excites me as well."

His hand came up and cupped my breast through my shirt and his thumb moved over the hardened nipple I sucked in my breath and a jolt went from my nipple straight to my moist pussy. He licked the skin of my neck below my ear and a quiver went all through my body. Then he whispered, "I think you are so sexy sweetheart and I can't wait to have you in my bed."

Then I heard mom call for me from the kitchen and I reluctantly got off of daddy's lap. "I need to go help mom clean the kitchen, daddy."

He released me with a sigh, "Go ahead, sweetheart. But next time I won't let you get away so easily." He gave me a wink and I blushed again.

I walked into the kitchen and helped mom clean up and then went to my room to try to concentrate on my Spanish for a while. It took some effort but I was finally able to finish the assignment that was due on Monday and then I turned off the light and tried to sleep.

Sleep was slow in coming though as I worried about my brothers and wondered if they would agree with mom's request. I really hoped they would because I had always thought that my brothers were gorgeous. Many of my girlfriends had swooned over their dark good looks and even though I was not the swooning type, I did agree with them.

I also thought about how daddy had touched me earlier. I ran my thumb over my nipple the way daddy had and it instantly got hard. I felt a shiver run through my body as I thought about my daddy and the sound of his deep voice as he whispered in my ear. My hand slid down my tummy and I gently caressed the outside of my pussy lips. I could feel the heat and moisture between my legs and as my fingers stroked my labia a groan was torn from my throat. I remembered the way his strong arms had held me and that thought caused my pussy to get even wetter. I gently parted my nether lips and slowly rubbed the little nub at the top of my slit. That caused my breathing to become heavier and soon I was rubbing faster and faster as I thought about my handsome daddy. Soon my body started to tense up as I felt an orgasm build in my tummy. I pushed a finger into my pussy and started to shallowly thrust in and out of my slick hole and then I felt a rush of hot fluid splash over my hand as my whole body tensed up and a huge orgasm washed in waves over my shuddering body. I turned my face into my pillow to muffle the sounds I knew I was making. My body relaxed after that incredible orgasm and then I felt as if I could finally sleep.

My final thoughts before sleep overtook me were to wonder if my orgasms would be as strong with daddy as they were when I played with myself.

Chapter 2

I was awakened by the feel of hands on my body and I heard a deep voice whispering in my ear, "Wake up sweetheart. Daddy can't wait any longer."

I felt his hands on my breasts as his fingers lightly pinched my nipples through the thin t-shirt I wore. His lips captured my earlobe and he gently nibbled on it. I groaned as I felt my body respond to my father's touch and opened my eyes. It was still dark outside but daddy had turned on my bed-side lamp. The first thing I saw was my daddy's smiling face as he whispered, "Good morning sweetheart." I glanced at my bedside clock and saw that it was only 3am.

Then his mouth descended onto mine and he kissed me like he did yesterday. I sighed and relaxed in my daddy's arms as his tongue probed my mouth. I opened my mouth to give his tongue entrance and he immediately began to swirl his tongue inside my mouth, tasting me.

His hands moved to my back and he started to raise my t-shirt up so he could touch my skin. When his hands touched my bare skin, I gasped. The touch of his hands was like an electric shock that went from his hands straight to my pussy. He moved his hands under my t-shirt and then moved back just enough so he could take it off of me and then he tossed it aside.

Now the only thing I wore was a pair of white bikini panties. Daddy leaned back and looked at my body and whispered, "You are even prettier than your mother sweetheart."

His hand cupped my breast and he lowered his head and gently kissed my nipple. It hardened immediately as another groan was torn from my throat and then I felt daddy's lips close around that hardened nub. As he suckled my nipple I felt his hips push against my leg and that was when I realized that daddy was completely naked and his hard cock was pressed against my leg. As he started to gently rub his rigid cock against my leg I felt a wetness where his cock was rubbing and realized that daddy was so excited that he was leaking precum. That caused a shiver to run down the length of my body and I also felt a responding wetness between my legs.

My hand reached down and out of curiosity I gently wrapped my hand around his turgid staff. Daddy groaned and his hips jerked as he started to suck my nipple even harder. I ran my finger over the tip of his cock and smoothed the drop of precum that I found there all over the head of his rock solid pole. I had never felt anything like this before and I loved it. His cock felt very warm to the touch and the skin was smooth and hard at the same time. He was so wide that my hand couldn't even encircle all of his girth. I slowly moved my hand down the length of him and I felt it jerk as my hand moved over it. He was very long as well and he seemed to get wider as I got closer to the base. I wondered how that was going to fit inside me.

As he suckled at my breast his hands had moved to my panties and he was rubbing my wet pussy through my panties. I was so wet that it felt as if I had peed in my panties but that just seemed to make daddy even more excited. His hand moved beneath the fabric and he felt my pussy for the first time. Since I had never ever thought of being with someone like this before, I had never thought to wonder what someone would think of my bushy pubic hair. I felt daddy's fingers burrow through my thick pubic hair until he found my very wet slit. He slowly inserted a finger between the lips of my labia and gently rubbed up and down. His fingers found my clit and he flicked it back and forth. That caused me to jerk violently and a loud gasp came from my mouth. Then he very slowly pushed two fingers into my little hole and quickly found my G-spot. He started to rub back and forth over that sensitive area and soon I felt my whole body tighten up and I started to jerk as my first orgasm with my daddy washed over my body. I felt liquid gush out of my pussy to soak daddy's hand and my panties as I jerked and moaned through the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

As my body started to relax I thought, 'yes the orgasms were much better with daddy then they were by myself.'

Then I felt daddy leave my tit and move down my body. He gently lowered my soaked panties down my legs until they came off my feet and tossed them aside. Then he spread my legs and kissed his way up my legs. Then he kissed my tummy and my hard nipples again. Then he kissed my mouth again.

As he kissed me he used one hand to rub his very hard monster cock up and down my wet slit. His lips left mine and he pulled back a bit to look into my eyes. "Are you ready to become a woman sweetheart?" He whispered.

I nodded and then felt him start to push the head of his cock into my tiny hole. I gasped as it stretched me and daddy stopped. He caressed my cheek and asked, "Are you ok baby?"

I nodded again and he pushed in a bit further. I heard him groan, "Damn, you are so tight sweetheart and it feels so good!"

He pulled out and then pushed in a bit deeper. I whimpered as it was starting to hurt a bit. Daddy was so big that it felt as if he was tearing me apart. Daddy caressed my cheek again and whispered, "It won't hurt for long sweetie."

Again he pulled almost all the way out and then looked at me again, "Are you sure you are ready honey?"

I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me. As he did he thrust hard into me and broke my hymen. A scream was torn from my throat because the pain was intense but daddy just continued to kiss my face and stroke my hair. He didn't move the lower part of his body at all as he soothed me and waited for my body to become accustomed to the invasion of his body.

Soon the pain started to diminish and I started to relax. When daddy felt me relax he started to move inside of me with just slow and shallow thrusts. At first it was still a bit painful but as he continued to move in and out of me he kept saying over and over, "Daddy loves you so much! You feel so good sweetheart!"

It wasn't long before the pain disappeared completely and it felt really good to have my daddy's cock pushing in and out of my pussy. As the pleasure increased I started to move my hips in time with his. I could hear myself moaning and my pussy became even wetter and hotter as daddy sawed in and out of it.

Daddy reached down and lifted my legs to his shoulders and then started to thrust very hard and fast in and out of me. It felt so good! It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm start to flood my body. I felt my muscles starting to tense up and I screamed again as my body twitched and jerked and I felt myself squirt all over daddy's cock and lower tummy. Daddy just held my legs tighter and kept pummeling in and out of me.

He rode out my orgasm and then just kept on fucking me hard. I felt another wave starting to build in my tummy as daddy groaned, "I am close baby! Daddy's going to come soon!"

Just as my third orgasm hit my ravaged body my daddy screamed and he rammed as hard into me as he could and I felt hot liquid hit my cervix as daddy came inside of me. His cock jerked inside of me each time he squirted and the feel of it made my orgasm even better. My whole body was twitching and jerking as rope after rope of hot sticky sperm coated my insides.

By the time our orgasms passed we were both hot and soaked in sweat. Daddy collapsed on the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms. He kissed my lips and stroked the sweat soaked hair away from my face. He whispered, "That was wonderful sweetheart. I love you so much baby."

I sleepily answered, "I love you too daddy." Daddy continued to hold me and stroke my hair until I fell asleep.

When I woke up again it was to feel another pair of hands on my legs. When I looked up, I saw my mother standing at the foot of my bed with her hands on my knees. She gently spread my legs and then when she saw I was awake she asked, "Are you ok, honey? I know the first time can hurt."

I smiled at mom, "I'm ok mom. It did hurt a lot at first but then it felt wonderful. Does it feel like that for you as well?"

Mom smiled at me and patted my knee, "It only hurts the first time and then if you have a lover as gifted as your father it feels incredible every time."

Mom continued, "It is 6am honey and we need to get you up and start getting ready for church."

I groaned, "Do I have to go today mom? I am a bit sore."

Mom scolded me, "Yes, you do and you know how your dad likes to be there before anyone else."

Then she added, "But before you get into the shower your daddy asked me to shave you."

I looked quizzically at her, "Shave me?"

She smiled, "Yes, daddy doesn't like any hair on the pussy of his lovers so he asked me to shave you this morning."

I blushed, "Um, ok mom." I spread my legs and scooted down to the edge of the bed where mom had spread a towel and had laid a basin of water on the floor with clippers, a can of shaving cream, a wash cloth and a razor beside it.

Mom knelt down at the end of the bed and picked up the clippers. Then she gently trimmed my thick bush of hair down as close as she could. Then she lathered my pussy up with shaving cream and slowly and skillfully shaved me smooth. I was a bit embarrassed at first but mom's hands were soothing and gentle as she shaved all the hair from my sore pussy.

She looked up at me from between my legs, "Are you sure you are ok sweetie? There is some blood down here. That is perfectly normal for your first time but I just want to be sure you are ok."

I smiled at her, "I'm ok mom. It is kind of sore down there but daddy is very big and he stretched me wide."

Mom giggled like a little girl, "Yes your father is well hung and as you get used to it you wouldn't want it any other way."

After she had shaved me nice and smooth she took a warm wash cloth and gently washed all the shaving cream and dried cum from my pussy. Then she looked at me and asked, "Can I taste you sweetheart?"

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock, "Mom! That is so wrong! Isn't that what lesbians do?"

Mom smiled at me, "I will tell you a secret, sweetie. Your Aunt Allie and I used to lick each other all the time when I was your age. I haven't tasted a sweet pussy since she died and I would love to taste yours."

I was shocked but nodded. My mother was full of surprises! She gently spread my nether lips and slowly and carefully ran her tongue from the bottom of my slit to the top. Then she flicked my little clit with her tongue and that caused me to squirm and groan. I could feel myself getting wet as my mother expertly used her tongue to excite me. She pushed her tongue into my tight hole and licked up my juices as they formed. Then she used that tongue to make my clit very wet.

My mind was reeling but my body was responding to the ravaging of my mother's tongue. She seemed to be really enjoying herself as she started to breathe harder. I could feel the puffs of her hot breath on my bare pussy and it made me moan. I couldn't help myself as my hands lifted to my tits and I started pulling and twisting my own nipples. Soon I was moaning almost constantly as my mother continued her tongue lashing on my sensitive clit.

Then she pushed two fingers inside my little hole and found my G-spot. Just as my father had done earlier that night, my mother stimulated that sensitive area and my world flew apart. I came all over my mother's face and I felt myself squirt stream after stream of hot juice directly into her mouth as she held it open to catch each jet of juice.

After my orgasm passed she helped me off the bed and kissed me deeply and I could taste myself on her lips. She gently smiled at me and whispered, "Thank you sweetheart. That was wonderful."

Then she bent and picked up the shaving supplies and left me to my own devises as I got ready to go take a shower and get ready for church.

I started the shower and just stood under the spray for a bit. It felt so good as it beat on my shoulders and trickled down my body. Soon I picked up the shampoo and washed my hair. Next came a generous amount of conditioner so that I could actually get a comb through my wild mop of hair. Then I lathered up a washcloth with my favorite soap and washed my body. When I got to my pussy I was careful because it was still a bit sensitive. I gently washed between my legs and it felt very strange to not have any hair down there now. But if that is how daddy liked me to be then I would stay shaved for him. I wanted to please him in any way I could. I got out of the shower and dried off and then put on my robe to go back to my room.

I dressed for church in a long flowing pink skirt and a white blouse that had pink flowers on it. I usually wore pantyhose but for some reason I didn't want to today. The skirt was long enough that no one could tell I wasn't wearing pantyhose anyway. So under the skirt I just had on a fresh pair of panties and I put on my fat dress shoes. I combed out my long dark red hair and pinned it back on each side with some white barrettes. I put a bit of lip gloss on my lips and I was ready to go. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:30. Dad would want to leave by 8am so I had plenty of time to eat a quick breakfast.

As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen I realized I was starving. I guess all the orgasms I had experienced last night had made me ravenous. I walked into the kitchen and saw that the rest of the family was already there.

Mom looked up at me and gave me a wide smile even as she brushed a tear from her eye. I looked at her quizzically and asked, "What's wrong mom?"

She gave a small laugh and answered, "Nothing sweetie. Your brothers have agreed to help me have a baby that's all and I am a bit emotional right now is all. I have such wonderful children that would do this for me!" Then she came over to me and gave me a hug.

I looked at my brothers and my heart was beating a mile a minute. They had agreed to mom's special request and now I would get to have sex with each of them as well. They both smiled at me and then they both came over to me and they each gave me a toe curling kiss. Danny whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to make you scream like I heard dad did last night!"

I could feel my panties getting wet just thinking about it and then David pinched my hardened nipples that he could see poking through my bra and blouse. That made me moan but before things could go any further, daddy interrupted, "We need to let her eat something so we can get to the church early boys."

My brothers let me go and I walked into the kitchen on wobbly legs. Mom handed me a plate with eggs and bacon and a couple of pieces of toast on it and I ate without really tasting it. My mind was whirling. Not only was my daddy going to continue having sex with me but now my brothers would have sex with me whenever they wanted to. I also could not help but wonder if the episode with mom that morning was going to something that would be repeated.