Mom's Special Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swatted my ass as he finished and said, "There that should keep it in place while I have my fun."

My ass felt so full and it made me enjoy my first taste of pussy even more. Then I felt him press a button on the toy and it started to lightly vibrate in my ass. Oh fuck, that felt so good! He pressed the button again and the vibration became stronger. Oh shit, I felt like I was going to cum any second!

Then my uncle plunged his 10 inch cock deep into my soaked pussy and began to pound me hard. That instantly pushed me over the edge and I screamed into Ms. Bolman's soaked pussy as a super intense orgasm washed over my body. I felt my juices squirting all over my uncle's hard cock as he sawed in and out of my slick love hole.

Uncle Kyle rode me all the way through that intense orgasm and kept fucking me hard and fast. He pressed the button on the toy again and the intensity of the vibrations in my ass increased. As he ground his huge pole deep in my pussy I started to convulse yet again. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and my whole body jerked and spasmed as the next wave washed over me. My uncle pushed hard into my pussy and let go with his load and the feel of his hot jism hitting the wall of my womb set off another orgasm.

After it was over, my uncle unstrapped the belt and pulled the vibrator out of my ass. I groaned as it was pulled out and he laughed, "You enjoyed that didn't you? You are just like your mom; a natural born slut."

He swatted my ass and then said, "The two hours are up kiddo. It's time to get to your next class."

I groaned again and slowly lifted my face from Ms. Bolman's pussy. My whole body felt as if it weighed a ton and all I wanted to do was sleep after those massive multiple orgasms. Ms. Bolman smiled at me, "I know you are tired sweetie but I want to thank you. I have never had another woman eat me out as well as you just did."

I smiled weakly at her as I was getting dressed and said, "I have never tasted pussy before and I loved it. I hope we can do it again."

She winked at me, "I'm sure that could be arranged. Now you had better hurry or you will be late."

I quickly walked out of my uncle's office very tired but very satisfied. My uncle never failed to make me feel this way. I was usually tired and a bit sore but I always had a smile on my face when I left his office.

About two weeks later my mother told me she had made a doctor's appointment for me to have a pregnancy test. It was late April and the flowers were blooming. I was about a month away from graduation. I had been fucking all four men almost daily for about six weeks and had missed my last period. My mother was almost positive I was pregnant but wanted to make sure so she had scheduled this appointment with my Uncle Ben, her older brother, who was a doctor.

We arrived at the doctor's office at about 4:30pm. Mom had made sure to schedule a late afternoon appointment so that I would not miss any school. The nurse ushered us into an examination room and took my blood pressure and temperature. Then she gave me a paper gown and told me to get undressed and hop up on the table.

After the nurse left and we were waiting for Uncle Ben, my mother came and stood in front of me. She asked, "Did your Uncle Kyle fuck you as he normally does?"

I nodded and then she pushed my legs apart. "I want to taste it, sweetie." Then she knelt between my legs and proceeded to lick and nibble on every part of my wet pussy.

I was groaning and had my fingers entangled in her hair when my Uncle Ben walked into the room. He cleared his throat and my mother looked up at him from between my legs. I could see the moisture from my pussy covering her lips and nose. Uncle Ben laughed and then stepped close and kissed his sister deeply. When he pulled back he said, "Still the slut, huh sis?"

Mom smiled and laughed, "I guess I have become addicted to my own daughter's pussy. You should taste it, Ben. Pure heaven!"

Uncle Ben laughed and replied, "If it tastes anything like your pussy did at that age I would never be able to get enough of it."

Then he told my mom to sit in one of the chairs along the wall and he pulled out the stirrups for me to put my feet into. He said, "I will do a quick pap test and send it off to the lab. I knew you were coming and asked one of the technicians to stay a bit late so she could run the test. It should only take about an hour to get the test results back."

He gently swabbed my vagina and the stepped out of the room for a moment to give the swab to the technician. When he came back into the room I was still completely naked and had my feet still in the stirrups. My Uncle looked at my exposed pussy and licked his lips. He sat back down on his stool and gently ran a finger up and down my wet slit.

"Your pussy looks just like your mother's did when she was your age." He whispered. Then he looked up at me. "You know I was the first one to ever fuck your mom."

My eyes widened and I could feel my pussy contract at that knowledge. The idea of being fucked by the man that took my mom's virginity was a huge turn-on for me and I could feel my pussy getting lubricated at the thought. "Will you show me how you took mom's virginity, Uncle Ben?"

He smiled and pushed his finger into my wet hole and looked at my mom. "Sis, why don't you get naked so I can compare your pussy to your daughter's?"

Mom smiled and quickly stripped out of her jeans and blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties so as soon as she took off her jeans and blouse she was completely naked. She stood next to my uncle and spread her legs and he started to rub her pussy with his other hand.

My uncle smiled, "Mm, they feel very much the same. I wonder if they taste the same." Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and slowly licked each finger. "Yes they taste very similar. Sis, hop up on top of Ciara. I want to taste you both at the same time."

Mom climbed on top of me on the examination table and started kissing me. She ground her wet pussy against mine and I groaned from the sensation that the friction caused deep inside my womb. My uncle positioned his head between our spread legs and I felt his tongue slowly lick from the bottom of my slit all the way to my clit. Then he did the same with my mother's pussy.

I heard him groan as he said, "You do taste alike." Then he thrust his face into my sloppy slit and started to eat me out like it was to be his last meal. I pushed my hips into his face and groaned into my mother's mouth.

My uncle fumbled with his pants and brought out his huge rigid cock. Then he switched to licking my mother's pussy. He lifted mom's hips up until she was standing on the examining table. She was still bent down at her hips kissing me but now she was standing with her legs on either side of my hips. Uncle Ben's face was buried in her pussy and his hips were now pressed close to mine. I grabbed his huge 11 inch cock and positioned it against my tight love hole. He pushed with his hips and I gasped as all 11 inches plunged deep into me.

My uncle started to fuck me hard while he continued to eat out his younger sister. I could feel his cock thrusting in and out of my tight fuck canal and it made me squirm in pleasure. Damn, I loved being fucked by a huge cock! Uncle Ben's cock was even longer and thicker than any of the other cocks that I had been fucking for the last six weeks and he was stretching me wide. I could feel the pressure between my legs as each thrust forced my hole to widen even more. Each thrust filled me completely and soon I was writhing in pleasure. My mother started to nibble on my very sensitive nipples and I screamed as an orgasm flooded my body.

Uncle Ben rode me right through that first orgasm and just kept on pumping. He lifted his face out of mom's pussy and inserted two fingers inside her. He started to pump his fingers hard and my mom was soon groaning and pushing her hips to meet his fingers. All of a sudden she screamed and I felt a gush of warm fluid raining down on my hips and legs as my mother squirted all over us both.

After her orgasm had subsided, Uncle Ben gave her ass a light swat and said, "Let your daughter clean up that sticky mess, sis."

Mom looked at me and I said, "I love the taste of pussy, mom. Please let me taste you."

Mom asked, "When have you tasted another woman's pussy?"

I smiled, "I have been eating out Uncle Kyle's secretary, Ms. Bolman, for a couple of weeks now. I love the taste of her pussy and I'm sure I will love yours as well. Can I please taste it, mom?"

Uncle Ben groaned as mom positioned herself over my face and I started to eat her out. She was facing my uncle and she bent down and started rubbing my clit as my uncle continued the abuse of my aching cunt. I was in heaven! I had a huge cock fucking my well used cunt and my mother's soaked slit was in my face and I was enjoying a lovely meal of her cunt fluids. It didn't take long before I could feel another orgasm building in my belly. Uncle Ben could feel the contractions of my cunt and he started to increase the speed of his thrusts.

I heard him grunt, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Then I felt jets of hot cum fill my pussy and I screamed into my mother's cunt as my orgasm overtook me at the same time. My mother also came and soon collapsed on top of me.

Uncle Ben pulled out of me just as his phone beeped that he had an incoming text. He collapsed into one of the chairs as he checked his phone. Mom slowly climbed off the table and slumped into the chair next to her brother. I just laid there on the table with my feet still in the stirrups and my uncle's cum dripping out of my very well-fucked cunt and smiled an exhausted but very satisfied smile.

Uncle Ben looked up from his phone and glanced from me to my mother and said, "That was a text from the technician I asked to process your pap test. Congratulations Ciara, you are pregnant! The tech said it looked like you are about three weeks along."

Mom squealed and hugged her brother then came and gave me a deep kiss. "Oh thank you sweetheart! This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me!"

Uncle Ben smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad you are happy about this Annie but what about you Ciara?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah I'm happy about it too, Uncle Ben. I wanted to make mom happy."

Mom was already getting dressed and was dancing around the examination room as Uncle Ben helped me off the table and I started to get dressed. I looked at me uncle and asked, "Does this mean I have to give up sex until after the baby is born?"

My uncle smiled and said, "Not right away. How many times do you have sex a day?"

I frowned, "I'm not sure. I have been fucking dad, my twin brothers and Uncle Kyle at least once a day if not more. I don't have to give that up, do I? I love all those cocks too much to give them up."

Uncle Ben said, "No, not for right now, you don't have to give up any of them. Just be careful and if you feel any discomfort while having sex tell them to stop immediately. I will monitor you and the baby and when I think you need to decrease the sex for the baby's sake I will tell you."

Mom hugged my arm and said, "Don't worry, Benny. I will take good care of her."

Uncle Ben handed me a bottle of prenatal vitamins and mom and I both gave him a long deep kiss. I looked at him and smiled, "Thank you for everything, Uncle Ben. And if you ever want a repeat of today's performance, I would gladly oblige you." I winked as my hand brushed his large love tool.

Uncle Ben blushed and said, "I think that would be wonderful, Ciara. You have such a wet and tight cunt that I would love to try it again."

I smiled and kissed him one last time and then hurried to catch up with my mother, who was already on her way out of the office building. When I caught up with her she was at the car and seemed to be bursting with excitement.

All the way home she was bubbling with plans for the new baby and I let her babble as I only half listened. I was going to have a baby and I was a little bit shell-shocked. I had gone into this planning on getting pregnant to give my mother her heart's desire but now that it had happened I wasn't sure how I felt. My hand went to my flat tummy and I tried to imagine what the baby would look like.

We soon arrived home and mom was a flurry of activity, getting dinner on the table. At dinner she told dad and the twins that I was pregnant and everyone was overjoyed. I figured I was the only one that was a bit scared about this whole prospect but then again I was the one that was carrying the baby so I figured I had a right to be a bit scared. I helped mom clean the kitchen and then went to my room to do some homework and sleep. I was exhausted but sleep was slow in coming that night. Finally, at about midnight, I fell into an exhausted sleep.

I graduated from high school a month later and moved away to live with my grandparents in Westville. I was miserable there. I missed my daddy and my brothers and I hated being pregnant. The months dragged by and I got bigger and moodier. Finally about seven months later, I gave birth to twin girls and my mother was overjoyed. I requested that Uncle Ben tie my tubes because I never wanted to have another baby. My parents were quite happy and the paperwork was done quickly to make my daughters my sisters legally.

Blood work was done and I found out that daddy was the biological father of the twins and that made me happy. I was also happy because I moved back home and daddy and I slept in his bed while mom took the guest room to be closer to the twins. It was not long before I was daddy's wife in practice if not legally and mom was more like the nanny. I was perfectly happy with this set-up and I think my parents were as well.

Uncle Kyle became a regular overnight guest and I was in a sexual heaven whenever he came over and he and daddy pleasured me. My brothers would also pleasure me whenever they were home but they had both moved away and David had become an architect while Danny was a gynecologist. They both got married and seemed quite happy. My mom was happy to have more children in the house and I was glad that she was happy. I went on to community college and got my nursing degree. It seemed everyone was happy and it had all started when my mother had made a very special request of me.