Mom's Special Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have much time to ponder this though as my dad hustled us all into the mini-van and we headed off to church.

Chapter 3

We piled into the mini-van with dad driving and mom in the passenger seat. I was sandwiched between Danny and David in the first seat in the back. There was plenty of room behind us but the boys were too busy kissing me and pinching my nipples to think about how crowded it was. I loved the attention and I could feel my panties getting very wet.

It wasn't a long drive to the church so dad scolded the boys, "Cut it out, guys. People can't know what's going on, remember? It's a good thing we are the first ones here or anyone who looked at you would know what was going on."

I giggled as my hands brushed the very large bulges in each of my brother's pants. "You both will have to calm down before anyone else gets here."

Danny growled, "To hell with that. Dad can we use your office? It is separated from the sanctuary in the basement and we can be quiet."

Dad gave us an evil grin as he said, "Of course but you have to lock the door and be as quiet as you can. If anyone even suspects what is going on, there could be hell to pay. That means that your sister must have something in her mouth at all times. You heard how loud she was last night."

David pushed his hard bulge into my hand and gave a naughty laugh, "I think we can handle that, Dad."

Mom looked back at us and said, "You will have until we are ready to leave at about 2 o'clock. You can't finish and then come into the service. People would wonder where you were. This way they can just assume that the three of you were sick or something. But this is the only time this can happen boys. We need to be in attendance at church to show our support for your father." Daddy's church was large enough that he had to have two services every Sunday to accommodate everyone. The first service started at 9am and ran until 10:30 and then the next service started at 11am and went until 12:30. It usually took over an hour to clear everyone out because many people wanted to have a word with the Pastor.

It was 8am when we pulled into the church parking lot. We jumped out of the van and daddy gave the keys to David and I was very quickly whisked off to daddy's private office. I understood that my brothers were going to fuck me while the service was going on but I really had no idea what I was in for.

After my brothers ushered me into daddy's office David stood in front of me and lifted my chin so he could look into my eyes. "Hearing you scream as daddy fucked you was such a turn on sis! I blew my load into mom twice just listening to you."

I was shocked, "Into mom?"

Danny laughed, "Yeah sis. You didn't think we gave up living in the dorms just to save money did you? We have both been fucking mom for a couple of years now. She is a nympho and a great fuck. While dad was fucking you last night, mom was taking both of us on. It was so fucking hot to listen to your screams while we were pounding mom's hot pussy."

David started to unbutton my blouse as Danny was saying that. His fingers brushing my skin as he undid each button felt like soft electrical pulses against my skin. Soon he pushed my blouse off my shoulders and it fell to my feet. David's fingers caressed my collar bone as Danny moved my hair aside and unhooked my bra. David pushed one strap off my shoulder and bent to kiss the indention between my neck and shoulder. The touch of his lips forced a quiet groan from my lips. I knew we had to be quiet but my brothers were so fucking sexy and their touches made my knees turn to jelly and it was very hard to hold back the moans that wanted to burst from my lips.

Danny unzipped my skirt and it floated to the floor beneath my feet. Then he moved my hair to my shoulder and started to kiss and lick his way down my spine. Each time his lips touched my skin I felt a shiver run through my body and soon my stomach was quivering in anticipation.

Meanwhile, David had moved to my other shoulder and had slipped the other bra strap down that arm until my bra was added to the pile of clothing at my feet. Then David cupped both my breasts in his hands and slowly rubbed his thumbs over the hardened tips. Another gasp was forced past my lips as his thumb nails scratched the hardened pebbles. He whispered, "We have to be quiet sis." And then his mouth descended on mine. He forced my mouth open and his tongue swirled within my mouth tasting me while his fingers started to pinch and twist my aching nipples. I groaned again into his ravaging mouth.

Danny had reached my panties and I felt his fingers push between my legs as he rubbed the moist fabric into my slit. He looped his fingers into the waistband and slowly pulled my little panties down over my ass. He slowly lowered them down my legs and then lifted one foot and then the other out of them. Then he pushed the whole pile of clothing off to the side. Slowly his hands moved back up my shapely legs until he reached my ass cheeks. He gently squeezed my cheeks and then spread them apart. The he licked from the bottom of my ass crack to the top. Then he licked his way back down and stopped at my brown little asshole. His tongue swirled around it and then I felt his tongue push into it. I gasped into David's mouth and jerked my hips in surprise. I had never even thought about someone licking my asshole and now my brother was doing it. The quivers in my stomach got stronger and I could feel pussy juice start to drip down my inner thigh.

I could feel the bulge in David's pants pressing against my belly as he ravaged my mouth so I lowered my hands and massaged his cock through the fabric. I found the button on his dress slacks and I quickly undid it and then unzipped him. I pushed his slacks and boxers off his hips and they fell to his feet. Now I had free access to David's cock and I slowly wrapped my hand around his girth. I gasped when I felt the size of his cock. He was even bigger then Daddy! I felt his cock jerk as my hand wrapped around it.

David's mouth left mine and he started trailing hot kisses over my cheek till he reached my ear. He whispered hotly in my ear, "Did you suck daddy's cock last night?"

I shook my head, no, and then David whispered, "Want to learn how to swallow my cock, sis?"

I nodded and then he pushed me down to my knees in front of him. Danny moved back and quickly undressed as I knelt in front of his twin. My hands wrapped around David's stiff pole and he whispered, "Lick the head like you would an ice cream cone, sis."

I obeyed his command and my tongue licked up the drops of precum that glistened on the tip of his enormous cock. It tasted a bit salty but also very sweet. I found that I like the taste so my tongue continued its exploration as I heard David groan.

Danny came back behind me and took a hold of my hips. He raised my hips so I was on my knees in a doggy position. Then he again spread my ass cheeks and started to lick my sloppy slit. I was so wet that I actually felt droplets of my goo dribbling down my legs. I groaned as Danny pushed his face deep into my pussy and started lapping my juices up like a kitten going after cream.

David then whispered, "Open your mouth, sis."

I did as he wanted and he pushed his monster cock deep into my mouth. He was so large that I had a hard time getting my mouth around his member but I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly closed my lips around his shaft. I felt him push his cock deeper into my mouth and I started to gag.

David pulled out of my mouth and let me catch my breath and then he whispered, "Relax your throat, baby. I want to see how much you can take."

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and then his fingers entwined in my auburn hair as his hands pushed my head closer to his groin. I took a bit more of his monster into my mouth before I started to gag again. This process was repeated a number of times and the last time he pushed his huge cock into my mouth, I took it into my throat all the way to the balls. David groaned again and whispered, "You learn quickly, sis. That is a wonderful trait in a slut like you." Then he started to pump in and out of my throat.

While David was teaching me how to take his face-fucking, Danny was eating my pussy and shoving two fingers in and out of my cunt. I could feel my orgasm starting to build in my belly as Danny found my G-spot. He rubbed that sensitive area over and over again and soon my body started to convulse as my orgasm overcame me. I felt my juices start to gush all over Danny's face and I groaned around David's shaft.

Danny pulled back as he quietly exclaimed, "Damn, Dave, she's a squirter!"

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt my pussy convulse and squirt after squirt of pussy cream erupted from my pulsating hole. Danny swallowed as much of it as he could but it still drenched his face. As soon as my body finished squirting Danny knelt behind me and pushed his monster cock deep into my sloppy hole. I groaned again as I felt the invasion of his rod into my sensitive cunt.

Soon my brothers started a rhythm that had me bobbing between them as David fucked my face and Danny fucked my cunt. I couldn't stop the groans from coming out of my throat as I felt another orgasm start to build. I didn't take long for another orgasm to take my body to the heights of ecstasy. As I plunged over the edge of the abyss into paradise, I heard my brothers groan at the same time and I felt David erupt in my throat. I swallowed every drop as he shot it directly down my convulsing esophagus and I could feel his cock jerk each time he unloaded.

At the same time, Danny buried his cock deep into my pulsating cunt and shot rope after rope of hot sperm deep into my fertile womb. I had never felt anything as good as my two brothers cumming inside me. In the silence that followed our orgasms I could hear the low drone of my father's voice as he preached his first sermon of the day.

Danny collapsed off to the side but David was still hard as a rock and wanted more. He turned me around and rubbed his giant cock up and down my sloppy slit. I thought he was going to enter my pussy and take advantage of sloppy seconds but he had other things in mind. I moaned loudly as David pressed his steel rod to my slick asshole.

David hissed at Danny, "Shut her up before someone hears!"

Danny reached down and grabbed my discarded panties and balled them up and forced them in my mouth. I could smell and taste my own pussy juice on them and it caused another quiver to vibrate through my soaked cunt. He whispered into my ear, "You have to be quiet, sis. Maybe these will help muffle your screams."

David pushed harder into my puckered back door and I moaned again as I felt my shithole open to accept his monster cock. He pushed harder and I felt tears form in my eyes because the pain was so intense. I tried to pull away from his invading cock but David grabbed my hips and hissed, "Be still and relax, sis. The pain will disappear in a bit."

He pulled out and then rammed his thick tool even deeper into my ass. I tried to scream as an intense pain ripped through my ass but it only came out as a gurgle because of the panties stuffed in my mouth. David moaned quietly, "Damn, her ass is tight!"

He again pulled out and then shoved back into my ass hard. This time I almost passed out because of the pain but my pussy was also starting to gush. Even though the pain was intense, my body loved the abuse and I started to orgasm despite the pain. I felt myself squirt all over David's legs and I moaned again; this time in both pain and pleasure.

David groaned, "Damn, Danny, she's squirting again. She's so fucking good!"

David started fucking my ass in and out hard and fast and the pain started to decrease. In its place was the most intense pleasure I ever experienced and I stated to meet each of his thrusts with my own. I could feel his cock swell as he got closer to his own orgasm and I pushed back against him harder. I glanced over at Danny and saw his cock had swelled back to its full strength as he watched his twin plunder my ass. He was stroking it up and down and just the look of that huge piece was enough to start my orgasm again.

David hissed, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Just before I felt his hot jism fill my tight ass.

I moaned again as I watched Danny jacking off and felt David cumming deep in my ass. My pussy was on fire and I could feel it convulsing again as David pushed as deep as he could in my ass. I again felt some fluid squirt onto David's legs as my orgasm washed over me.

David's orgasm was so strong that when it was finished all he could do was pull out and collapse beside me on the floor. Danny quickly took his place and plunged his rock hard cock in my abused asshole. His thrust was so strong that I felt some of David's spunk squish out and roll down my thighs. Danny roughly thrust deep in my ass, pounding in and out like a madman.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I groaned through the gag in my mouth as I felt him plunge in and out. Another orgasm rolled over me in waves as my brother fucked me hard and fast. The squishy sounds his cock made as it sawed in and out of my sloppy ass made my orgasm even stronger and I squirted once again. Danny groaned and spewed his load deep in my shithole.

After he was finished we were both wore out. I pulled my wadded panties out of my mouth and David brought me a drink of water. I glanced at the clock on the wall as I drank my water and saw that it was 1pm. My brothers and I had been fucking for 5 hours! I needed to rest for a while so Danny spooned up behind me on the floor and wrapped his arms around me. David sat with his back against dad's desk and I laid my head in his lap. David stroked my hair and whispered, "You are so fucking sexy, sis. I will love fucking you every day."

Danny sleepily nodded and whispered, "You are a much better fuck then mom."

The three of us dozed off for a bit until we heard a knock on the office door and dad said, "It's time to go home guys. Get your clothes on and let's go."

We slowly picked ourselves up off the floor and put our clothes back on. I'm glad no one but our parents was still in the church because all three of us looked like a mess and the smell of sex permeated every pore of our being. I was so exhausted though that I wouldn't have cared if we were on national TV. All I wanted was my bed and a deep sleep. Every muscle in my body ached and my ass burned from its first fuck session.

Mom saw how exhausted I was and said sternly to all three of the men, "She needs some rest guys, so hands off of her for the rest of the day. You can fuck her again tomorrow. If she didn't get pregnant today with all the fucking she endured then today is just not the day. We can try again tomorrow."

I gave mom a very grateful look and when we got home I pulled myself up the stairs and collapsed on my bed. I slept deeply all the rest of the day and all night long.

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and stretched long and hard. My pussy and ass were still a bit sore but overall I felt much better. Then I glanced at the clock. Oh shit! It was 9am! I was late for school!

As I jumped out of bed the stickiness between my legs reminded me that I had to take a shower. Well, there was no help for it so I jumped in the shower. I was already late so the extra few minutes it would take to shower wouldn't make that much of a difference. I knew being late was a major issue and that our principle, Mr. Johnson, punished kids severely for being late but I figured since he was my uncle and that I had never been late before that it would not be a big deal. Uncle Kyle Johnson was my daddy's older brother and he and daddy could pass for twins.

I quickly showered and then dressed as fast as I could in my uniform. It was a typical school uniform with a red and black checkered skirt, white blouse and a man's tie that matched the skirt, a black blazer and black stockings with penny loafers.

I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I jumped in my car and sped all the way to school. The school was right across the street from my daddy's church so I didn't have that far to go. But I was breathless as I ran through the school doors and through the metal detector.

The security guard saw me and stopped me. "Um, Miss Ciara, the principal asked me to bring you to his office when you got here."

'Oh shit! I am in trouble now!' I thought as I followed the security guard into my uncle's office.

Uncle Kyle looked up as I walked through the door and smiled, "Ah good, Ciara. We were just talking about you. You can shut and lock the door sweetheart."

I gulped as I did as he asked and then walked further into the room. As I got closer to the desk my father stood up out of one of the wing backed chairs. I gasped, "Daddy, what are you doing here?"

Daddy looked at me and smiled, "Your Uncle Kyle was worried about you when you didn't show up for your first class so he called me to find out if you were sick. I told him what had happened this weekend and I assured him that you would be here and here you are."

My uncle walked over to me and lifted my chin. "I think it is very admirable that you are willing to do something like this for your mother but we can't have it interfering with your education, my dear. You know I don't tolerate tardiness, young lady, you will have to be punished."

I swallowed hard and nodded, "I-I know uncle and it won't happen again."

He gave me a small evil smile as his hands traced my tits through my blouse, "I'm sure it won't but you still have to be punished for this offense."

I could feel my nipples hardening under the caress of my uncles thumbs when all of a sudden he pinched my nipple hard. I groaned as a jolt of electricity went from my aching nipples straight to my quickly moistening pussy.

My uncle smiled again and started to untie my neck tie. He slipped the tie off my neck and placed it on his shoulder. Then he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I think a slut like you will enjoy the punishment I have in mind."

He pushed my blazer off my shoulders and I let it fall to the floor. Then he kissed me hard and thrust his tongue into my mouth as his hands started to unbutton my blouse. He pulled my blouse out of my skirt and my blouse quickly followed my blazer to the floor. I then felt my daddy's mouth kissing my neck from behind. Uncle Kyle turned me around and undid the clasp of my bra and daddy slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms. Daddy was now in front of me and I saw that he was completely naked and his huge cock jutted out in front of him, hard and throbbing. The sight of daddy's cock made my pussy tingle.

Uncle Kyle brushed my hair off to one side and whispered in my ear, "Put your arms behind you and grab your elbows."

I obeyed and my arms went behind me and I grasped my right elbow with my left hand and my left elbow with my right hand. This pushed my tits out and daddy bent down and took one of my nipples into his hot mouth. I groaned as I felt him bite my nipple.

Meanwhile Uncle Kyle took my tie and tied my arms together tightly so that I could not use my hands at all. When I felt him starting to tie my arms I struggled a bit. I didn't like the idea of being tied up.

Uncle Kyle smacked my ass hard and growled, "Stop struggling, slut, this is part of your punishment for being late."

I gasped as his hand connected with my ass and even through my skirt and panties it stung. Daddy bit down on my nipple harder and even though it hurt I could feel my panties getting even more wet.

Uncle Kyle then pulled me over to a cushioned bench that I had only briefly noticed when I entered his office. It was cushioned and was long and narrow like a piano bench. The only difference was that it was taller; it reached almost to my pelvic area; and there were two sets of hand cuffs attached to the bottom of the legs of the bench, one on each side and two ropes were attached to the narrow ends of the bench just below the cushion.