Mom's Special Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Kyle placed me in front of the bench and then kneeled down behind me. He quickly stripped off my skirt and then started to rub my ass through the thin material of my little pink panties. Daddy also knelt in front of me and he was rubbing my tummy and slowly sliding his hands down the front of my panties. I groaned as daddy's hand reached my soaked slit and he rubbed his fingers over the outside of my pussy lips, slowly spreading the moisture.

Daddy slowly lowered my panties and kissed each bit of flesh he exposed. Soon my smooth and slick pussy was fully exposed to my daddy's questing mouth and I felt his tongue dart into my slit tasting my nectar. I groaned again.

Daddy had stopped pushing my panties down my leg and had buried his face in my drenched pussy. Uncle Kyle took my shoes and stockings off my legs and then finished taking my pink panties off. Then he knelt behind me and started licking my asshole just like daddy was licking my pussy. Both men had very talented tongues and I could feel my knees get weak as they lavished my slit from both ends.

Daddy lifted one of my legs to his shoulder and then plunged two fingers in and out of my dripping love hole. He curled his finger up and very quickly found my G-spot. Uncle Kyle started to push two fingers into my ass and soon they were both finger fucking me.

I could feel an orgasm starting to build in my tummy and I bit my lip trying not to scream from the intense pleasure they were giving me. Uncle Kyle saw me biting my lip and whispered, "Go ahead and scream, sweetheart, I spent my own money to soundproof this room."

As he said that he pushed his fingers deeper into my ass and I screamed from the intensity of the orgasm that washed over me. I felt my pussy convulse and a rush of liquid gushed out and soaked daddy's face. My knees buckled and both men held me tight as my body jerked and twitched.

After my orgasm passed, daddy stood up and moved off to the side and then I felt my Uncle Kyle force me to bend over the bench on my tummy. The bench was narrow enough that only my flat tummy was on it and my tits hung down in front of me. My Uncle forced my legs apart and placed my feet on the outside of each leg and then placed the handcuffs securely around each ankle. This effectively bared my ass and pussy for my uncle's punishment.

I tried to stand up but daddy pushed me back down and quickly took the ropes and tied them over my back just below my bound arms and then told me to open my mouth. I did and he rammed his huge hard cock down my throat. His hands became buried in my hair as he started to fuck my mouth. He pushed his cock so deep down my throat that I started to gag. He let me up for a bit so I could catch my breath and then rammed his nine inch cock into my throat again. While I was sucking on daddy's cock I heard my uncle taking off his clothes.

Soon I was taken completely by surprise when I felt a leather strap strike my ass hard. I gasped and jerked forward which effectively pushed daddy's cock deeper into my throat and I started to gag.

Daddy pulled out to let me catch my breath and a string of saliva hung between my lips and the tip his engorged cock. All of a sudden I heard the whoosh of the strap and a harsh pain as the leather again connected with my ass. I gasped again as the pain was intense.

My Uncle rubbed my burning ass and said, "You ass bounces so nice when I hit it, sweetheart. It is also starting to turn nice and pink. It is so fucking hot!"

Daddy pushed his cock back into my mouth just as my uncle's strap connected again. This time it struck a bit lower and I felt the pain on my exposed pussy lips. I groaned again and I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. But even though the pain was intense, my pussy was responding by dripping more and I could feel the blood thickening my nether lips and making my clit very hard.

The strap stung my ass and pussy yet again and I felt myself push my hips up, begging for more. Uncle Kyle laughed, "Kev, your daughter is a natural slut. She is begging to get spanked some more!"

Daddy pulled out of my mouth and bent down and looked into my red face. "Do you like your uncle spanking you and do you want him to do it more?"

Through the tears streaming down my cheeks I nodded. Uncle Kyle grabbed my hair and yanked my head up to look at him. "Beg for it, whore! You love this punishment, don't you?"

He roughly pushed three fingers deep into my sodden hole and I screamed again as another orgasm hit me hard. Kyle added a fourth finger and was fucking my convulsing pussy hard as I squirted all over his hand. I heard the splattering of my juices as they hit the hard wood floor and I groaned again.

Uncle Kyle pulled my head back again and looked into my watering eyes. "Beg for your punishment to continue, sweetheart!"

I pushed my hips up by arching my back and begged, "Please spank me more Uncle."

He pushed my head back down to daddy's hard and saliva slicked cock and gave another evil laugh. "I'm going to make sure your ass is bright red and stinging. Finish your dad off, you cunt!"

He let go of my head after pushing it toward my daddy's engorged cock and took up his strap again. Daddy pushed his cock into my throat again and I felt the hard lash of the belt hit low on my ass. It struck low enough that it hit my exposed pussy and a pain shot through my lower extremities. I groaned around daddy's cock and pushed my ass out for more.

I had gotten used to daddy's cock pushing deep into my throat so I was no longer gagging as he grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his pubic hair. His cock was all the way in my throat. Daddy groaned and then started fucking my mouth hard and fast.

Uncle Kyle laughed again and started spanking me hard. Swat after swat landed on my ass and exposed pussy and I heard myself moaning almost constantly. After about another ten hard strokes my uncle dropped the lash and positioned himself behind me. Then I felt his huge ten inch cock plunge deep inside my pussy.

Just as my uncle plunged his huge cock into my soaked love hole daddy groaned again and said, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

Then I felt daddy's cock expand and jerk in my throat as he let go and squirted his jism deep into my esophagus. With each spurt of sperm his cock twitched in my throat and I moaned. I loved the feel of daddy ejaculating down my throat.

Daddy finished feeding me his love potion and pulled out of my mouth. He collapsed onto the leather couch behind him and watched as his brother pounded my little pussy. My eyes were still watering and some of daddy's cum was dripping off my chin as my uncle grabbed my sore ass and sawed in and out of pussy hard and fast. My titties were bouncing up and down in time with my uncle's thrusts. My ass and pussy felt as if they were on fire but I loved every minute of my punishment.

My uncle slapped my sore and red ass hard and a scream erupted out of my throat as the pain caused another huge orgasm to wash over my body. I looked at daddy while Uncle Kyle fucked me and saw that daddy's cock was fully hard again and he was slowly stroking it as he watched his brother thrust in and out of his little girl's pussy. Uncle Kyle grunted as he ground his huge erection deep into me and erupted with his own orgasm. I felt rope after rope of his hot jism flooding my fertile womb and another scream was torn from my throat.

My uncle collapsed on top of me as our orgasms passed and then slid down to a kneeling position behind me. His head was resting on my lower back as he tried to catch his breath. I understood how he felt because I could hardly breathe either.

After a few minutes he untied the rope holding me to the bench and unlocked the handcuffs that bound my ankles but he did not untie my arms. He pulled me up to a standing position and gently tilted my chin up. He looked me in the eye and said, "I loved that! You have a very hot, tight pussy. I will have to make use of it more often!" Then he kissed me and thrust his tongue into my mouth while his fingers pinched my nipples.

Then he guided me over to the couch where daddy was sitting and told me to straddle daddy's lap. I obeyed and soon I was face to face with daddy. He tilted my chin up and gently kissed me and then whispered, "I love you sweetheart and I love fucking you. You know how to swallow cock very well."

I smiled as my heart melted, "I love you too, daddy and I love the taste of your cock!"

Uncle Kyle knelt behind me and told me to rise up. Then he took a hold of daddy's big cock and gently guided it into my sloppy love canal. As I sat on daddy's pole I could feel my uncle's jism drip down my inner thighs. My uncle scooped some of it up and used it to lube my little brown asshole. Then he squatted behind me and pushed his renewed sex toy into my tiny shit hole.

I groaned as I felt both cocks invading my body. I was being stretched tight and I felt so full. They both started to move in and out slowly. Soon they started to speed up and developed a rhythm. When daddy pushed into my dripping pussy my uncle pulled out of my ass and then when my uncle pushed in daddy pulled out.

My uncle had his hands on my sore ass cheeks and was spreading them wide as he sawed in and out of my tiny back door and daddy held me around my waist as he pushed in and out of my sloppy cunt. I could hear the sloshy sounds of my wet cunt being fucked and it made me want more. I groaned as they both fucked me hard. This was my first DP and I loved it!

I started to feel my orgasm build in my tummy and I begged, "Fuck me faster and harder, please!"

The two men obliged and soon they plummeted my depths with their huge cocks. I groaned and started to convulse as my orgasm washed over me. Sweat coated my body as I screamed and squirmed on top of daddy.

I could feel my pussy convulsing as it started to milk daddy's cock and then he groaned loudly, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!"

I felt his cock become just a bit larger as he pushed as deep into me as he could. He ground his pelvis bone against my mound as I felt hot jets of sticky cum coat my insides. Within seconds of daddy's orgasm, my uncle started to pump his seed into my tight little ass. Their orgasms made mine even stronger and my eyes rolled back into my head as my body convulsed and shook in my daddy's arms. It felt as if it went on forever but I'm sure it was only a minute or two and then I felt myself relaxing.

My whole body went limp as I came down from the strongest orgasm I have had yet and I sagged against daddy's hard and sweaty chest. I think I may have lost consciousness for a few moments because the next thing I knew my arms were untied and daddy was stroking and kissing my face. "Are you ok sweetheart?"

I smiled at daddy, "I feel wonderful daddy. Thank you. That was the best orgasm I ever had."

I saw daddy's eyes light up and a huge smile lit his face. "Well thank you sweetie. I loved it too."

My uncle came up behind us and knelt at daddy's feet and slowly and gently spread my ass cheeks. Then I felt a warm wet cloth slide through my tender slit as he gently washed me. "You took your punishment very well, Ciara, and I am proud of you."

I smiled back at my uncle, "I enjoyed it Uncle Kyle. I would love to do it again."

He groaned as he looked at my father, "She takes after her mother doesn't she; a natural born slut?"

Daddy nodded and smiled, "But that's what makes both my women so great."

Then Uncle Kyle stood up and strode to his desk completely naked. He sat in his desk chair and pulled up something on his computer.

Then he looked over at me, "Well, my dear, I have your schedule for the semester right here and it looks as if you have lunch at 11:30 and then study hall at 12:30. Is that right?"

I gingerly got off daddy's lap and walked to the desk. "Yes, uncle, it is."

Uncle Kyle made a few clicks with his mouse and then said, "From now on you will report to my office at 11:30 and be prepared to fuck for the next two hours. I'm sure Mr. Langdon won't mind if you spend your study hall with me now will he?"

I gulped and shook my head. My uncle was going to fuck me for two hours straight Monday through Friday. I looked at daddy and he just grinned and shrugged. "You know your mother has said the more often you have sex the more likely you are to get pregnant and you know she wants a baby very badly, Ciara."

I nodded and then looked back at my uncle, "Ok, I will be here every day from 11:30 till 1:30."

My uncle flashed me a dazzling smile and said, "Excellent! I will have a chat with Mr. Langdon today. I don't see having a problem. So you can dress and I will see you tomorrow sweetheart. Your daddy can take you home and you are excused from any other classes today."

Daddy and I both dressed and he drove me home. My body was tired but my mind was racing. I now would be getting fucked on a regular basis by my daddy, my two twin brothers and my uncle. Could I handle all of them? As I thought about it my pussy began to tingle and I knew that yes I could handle all four of them!

Chapter 5

Very quickly a schedule developed that had me getting fucked multiple times a day. I never slept in my own bed anymore. I was always sleeping with mommy and daddy and at about 5 am my daddy would wake me up by pushing his morning wood deep into my pussy. He would fuck me hard and empty himself into my fertile womb and then tell me to go wake my brothers up.

My twin brothers shared a room and by 6 am I was entering their bedroom with a pussy that was dripping with daddy's cum and waking them up so they could enjoy sloppy seconds and thirds. Only after I was filled with all three of my lover's loads could I then shower and get ready for school.

The rest of the morning was just the normal school stuff of going to class and listening to boring lectures until 11:30. At 11:30 I would knock on my Uncle Kyle's office door and for the next 2 hours he would give me multiple orgasms with his huge cock, talented tongue and tireless fingers. I'm sure his secretary, Ms. Bolman, knew what was going on because every once in a while she would give me a knowing smile and a mischievous wink.

Then I would finish the rest of the school day and go home and work on homework for a couple of hours till my brothers came home from school. They immediately would come to my room and I would get DPed by them. I learned to love DPs. They made me feel so full and my orgasms were always stronger when I was DPed then when I only had one cock.

My mother would then call us down for dinner and we would eat together as a family. My mother asked how our days had gone and I was obliged to tell every detail of my fuck session with Uncle Kyle. This invariably turned the whole family on and as soon as dinner was over my daddy would lead me into the living room and all three of the men would fill all my holes as my mother watched and played with herself. After the men filled me up, mommy would clean me up using her tongue and would give me another very nice orgasm.

By 8pm the boys would be heading out to a party and mommy and daddy and I would watch a movie or something. By 10pm we were in bed and daddy fucked me one more time and then rolled over and went to sleep. The next day it would start all over again.

Daddy took Fridays and Saturdays off from work so Friday was a bit different in that daddy would come to school and meet me at Uncle Kyle's office and they would both DP me. I loved Fridays! Then Daddy would be home when I got home from school and he would immediately fuck me again. Then when my brothers got home from school all three of them would fuck me at the same time; one in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass. Like I said, I fucking loved Fridays!

Then it was more of the same on Saturday. I never went more than a half hour on Saturdays without a cock poking into one of my holes. If my dad had worn himself out then one of my brothers was always happy to take his place.

On Sundays I didn't get much cock because our day was spent mostly at the church but once in a while one or more of my brothers would sneak me off to dad's office or the bathroom for a quickie.

So by Monday I was super horny and so was my Uncle Kyle. He had not got a chance to fuck me all weekend and so on Monday he basically attacked me like a half starved man. His wife, my Aunt Ellen, was a cold fish and she thought sex was dirty so she never gave him any. In fact if she ever found out that I was fucking not only her husband but my own father and my twin brothers, she would be at the head of the mob to burn me at the stake and she would make sure my dad not only lost his ministry but that he was tied to the stake with me as she lit the fire.

One Monday as I was approaching Uncle Kyle's office I noticed that his secretary was not at her desk. I knocked on the door and then opened it and walked in. I gasped as I saw Ms. Bolman flat on her back on the floor and my uncle pounding into her missionary style. She was completely naked and her big titties were bouncing hard with each thrust of my uncle. She had her shapely legs around his waist and was grunting like an animal as he fucked her hard.

I was very turned on by just watching and hearing the meaty sounds of his balls hitting her ass and the squishy sounds her pussy made as he plunged in and out. I quickly stripped out of my uniform and stood next to my uncle as he pounded his secretary. He looked up at me and then attached his mouth to my nipple as he continued the abuse of Ms. Bolman's pussy. I groaned as his teeth bit down on my stiff nipple and I could feel my pussy starting to drip.

He let go of my nipple and then repositioned himself so he was on his knees and her legs were on one shoulder. Then he continued to pound in and out of her reddened hole. I could see everything clearly now and her lips were red and puffy and very wet. I wondered what her juices tasted like just as my uncle grabbed my tit and twisted my nipple hard. I groaned again and could start to feel my own juices dripping down my inner thigh.

Uncle Kyle ground his big dick into her reddened pussy and groaned loudly. I watched as white cream leaked out around his engorged dick. Just the sight of my uncle filling up his secretary made me so fucking hot.

After he pulled out of her he forced me to kneel between her legs and then he pushed my face right into her abused cunt and growled, "Lick it all up, slut. I could see you licking your lips as you watched. Now you are going to swallow every drop!"

I had never licked another pussy before. My mom had always licked me but she never made me lick her and I had never thought about doing it. But as soon as my tongue touched the slippery lips of Ms. Bolman's pussy I knew I was hooked. I could taste the musky flavor of my uncle's cum and the sweeter nectar of his secretary's juices. It was an addicting combination and I couldn't help myself but plunged my whole face into her gorgeous sloppy slit.

Ms. Bolman's hands came to my head as her fingers tangled themselves in my auburn hair and her legs wrapped around my shoulders and she pushed her sloppy slit into my face with a groan. I groaned as well and started licking all the sweet fluids up as fast as I could.

Soon I felt my uncle lift my hips up and I willingly obliged, thinking he was going to fuck me while I ate out Ms. Bolman. I was very surprised when I felt him start to lube up my ass.

As he was smearing lube all through my crack he said, "I know how much you love being DPed, Ciara. Your dad couldn't be here today so I thought this would be the next best thing."

Then he quickly thrust a huge fake cock up my ass. I moaned loudly as I felt that plastic cock invade my tight back door. Then he wrapped a leather belt around my hips and fastened it so it was nice and snug.