Monsignor & Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared the table and the others went to the living room to chat. When I came into the room Monsignor said "I do need to go to the rectory and check to see if things are in order. Why don't you drive me over in my car, then people will see it is really me. I'll slip into my trousers and shoes but leave everything else on. That way if anyone sees me they will not know what I am wearing underneath my trousers and jacket. When we return here I can just undress and be ready to play again."

I drove Leo to the rectory although at eight o'clock there weren't many people who were out and about so I'm certain not many saw him. On the way home we stopped and he bought a bottle of Scotch so we would have something to drink, as if we needed more.

When we arrived back home, Monsignor immediately went inside and took off his trousers and shoes and slipped back into his one inch heels. His cock was flaccid with his foreskin hanging over the head of it. Mommy saw his nuts hanging down and immediately began to fondle them. Leo stopped where he was and mommy grabbed his cock and stuffed it in her lipstick covered mouth. Of course with Leo being flaccid, she got all of his prick in her mouth so she had a lot of cock to suck on.

I decided I had ignored grandma long enough so I went over and put my hand on her wet fucking cunt lips. Remember, she had just pissed before dinner and I think she must have pissed again while we were gone. I played with her long cunt lips and spread them open, then stuck a couple of fingers up inside. I decided to suck one of her long nipples while fingering her cunt and I knew that would set her off. She reached down and took hold of my nuts and said "Let's go upstairs. It looks like Leo is going to fuck around with your mother tonight. She has all of his fucking cock in her mouth and he is playing with her fucking cunt. I know he wants to stick his cock inside her."

We quietly went up the stairs and I played with her cunt all the way up. I was surprised to see that the seams on her stockings were still nice and straight and her stockings weren't sagging on her legs. She was a little wobbly and I suspected it was from too much of the Scotch bottle. I asked her if she needed to piss and she shook her head "No".

We went into her room and I sat her down on the edge of her bed, spread her legs apart and put my face right in her cunt. I quickly found her engorged clit and sucked vigorously on it till she shook in a massive orgasm. I moved my mouth down a bit and found her pee hole. I licked it and then began sucking on it. Although she claimed she didn't need to piss, I was quickly rewarded with a dribble of her hot piss.

She said to me "That is enough. I need your fucking prick up inside my fucking cunt and right now. I want a good fucking from you and a blast of semen to make me all slippery and wet. Leo fucked me good this afternoon, but I need your cock in me and shooting a blast inside my cunt. Now get up on the bed and ram that big grandmother fucker in me."

I climbed up on the bed and moved close to her mouth so she could either suck my cock or skin my foreskin back before I impaled myself inside her cunt. Agnes chose to pull my foreskin back then stick my engorged cock in her mouth. I let her suck it for a minute and then moved down between her legs. She spread wide open and pulled her cunt lips aside and I rammed my fucking prick clear up to the hilt in her cunt. I just left it deep inside her and she moaned that she loved my motherfucker.

"Keep that big fucking prick of yours way up in my fucking wet cunt you grandmother fucker. I need a good fucking from you. Oh baby it is so good. I want you sucking on my titties while you have that motherfucking cock of your stuck inside my cunt."

So I reached down with my mouth and found one of her long nipples and latched on to it like a baby would suckle. Agnes ooohed and aaahed while I nursed her. I sucked that nipple for a couple of minutes then switched to her other teat and began suckling on that one. All this time my cock is embedded inside her cunt and she is getting very wet.

"Fuck me good you motherfucker." she screamed. "I need your fucking cock breeding me. I want you to breed me and get me pregnant again so your mother has a little brother or sister to play with. Now shoot my fucking cunt full of your pollen and fill me up with it."

By this time I could feel my nuts begin to contract and I began pulling my cock out and shoving it back in her cunt as fast as I could.

"Breed me you motherfucker. I need that long horses cock of yours filling me up." she screamed.

She raised her legs and put them over my shoulder as I continued to ram my cock in and out of her cunt until I erupted in a massive orgasm filling her cunt with a huge load of semen. After about four thrusts of shooting into her soaking pussy I rammed it home and left it in her cervix.

Agnes squealed and hollered and carried on, wiggling her ass trying to screw my prick inside her even further than it was. "You are just a big fucking cunt fucker and I love having your fucking prick inside my fucking cunt. I do hope you bred me with all that love juice you shot inside me just now." she exclaimed. "Now get that massive cock of yours up here so I can lick it clean."

I extracted my cock from her cunt, but wiped it on her stocking welt as I did so. She got pissed at me for doing that exclaiming that they were brand new stockings and she had put them on for the first time this afternoon. Now she would have to take them off and launder them because I got them all fucked up.I looked at the welt and could see they still had the name "Van Raalte" on the welt, so I knew they were new.

"You don't have to take them off. No one will see that I wiped my cock on the top of them. In fact, no one will even care if I did. Now stick my fucking cock in your mouth and clean it it off for me." I said.

Agnes grabbed my still semi erect cock and proceeded to put it in her mouth sucking our combined juices off of it. When she finished I told her I was going to put a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers on her and we were going to quietly go downstairs and see what mommy and Monsignor were doing.

"Well, I suspect she is being fucked good by that horny motherfucker or else she is busy sucking on his meat. Your mother is such a fucking cock hound. She can't get enough cock in her. All she talks about with me is how Frank and Lee come here and drink with her and fuck her." Agnes said.

I got off the bed and went to her dresser and found the sheer DK's I was looking for. I told her to raise her ass off the bed so I could slip them on her legs. She did and then she finished pulling them up to her crotch. They came down her thighs to just below her stocking tops. She got out of bed, grabbed my dangling cock and we quietly headed down the stairs to see what might be going on with mommy and Monsignor.

Mommy's bedroom was to the right at the bottom of the stairs. we could hear talk going on, mostly from Leo.

"You know Margaret that people in our little community talk about you as to what a fucking drunk you are as well as being a cock hound. They are not able to understand how Mac can tolerate your everyday shenanigans and alcoholism. Everyone knows you are fucking Lee and Frank and are wondering how Marie and Juanita manage to put up with their indiscretions. Now look at you with your fucking ass up in the air, legs over my shoulders, and my fucking cock buried deep inside your fucking cunt. How is a man of the cloth who is supposed to be celibate going to explain this to the Bishop"?

"Don't tell the fucking Bishop. That little weasel of a motherfucker has probably had his share of pussy during his priesthood. I can't believe he hasn't fucked one of the darlings of the Diocese or one of the fucking nuns. Nuns aren't as celibate as a lot of people think they are either. Now keep your long motherfucking prick deep inside my fucking cunt so when you shoot your sperm filled semen in me you can breed me. Now give me all of that cock you have and fill me up. Then I need to piss again or I'll piss all over you." she said.

I could see the packet doors were open slightly so I took grandma by the hand and we went into the living room to take a look at them. What a sight. Mommy was flat on her back, her stocking covered legs up over Monsignor's shoulder and he had has prick completely embedded in her cunt. She was wiggling around on the bed and telling him to keep his motherfucking cock deep in her cunt.

"Leo, you know I need that fucker to explode in me. I'm so fucking horny I don't know why." she said. "You have a magnificent cock that has me all filled up. What you need to do is just shoot your load of semen into my cunt and leave your cock at the tip of my cervix."

Agnes and I watched as Leo reared up straight, forced his cock as far as he could into Margaret's cunt and shot his load into her cunt.

"You motherfucking motherfucker. That was just what I needed. Now keep that big motherfucking cock of yours in my fucking cunt and ream me with it my dear man. I don't give a fuck if the Bishop finds out you fucked me or not. Your fucking cock is inside me a foot and it feels marvelous. I hope you had so much sperm in your semen you can't help but breed me." she said.

Leo suddenly looked over and saw Agnes and myself and seemed a bit embarrassed. He nudged Margaret and said "We have an audience my dear. What shall we do?"

Margaret saw her mother and me and said "Agnes, come here and clean Leo's cock off with your fucking mouth. John, you get a pair of bikini panties out of my lingerie drawer so I can stuff them in my cunt and keep all of his lovely hot semen inside me. Then I have to piss badly, so you're going to help me get to the potty."

Leo extracted his still engorged prick from Margaret's cunt and crawled over to the edge of the bed where Agnes greedily got on her knees and stuffed his very wet prick in her mouth, sucking it noisily as she did so. His foreskin had retracted but he had strings of semen dripping out the end of his cock. Agnes saw them and quickly sucked them into her waiting mouth.

I found a very skimpy pair of sheer black bikini panties and took them over to mommy. She spread her cunt lips wide open, although they were pretty much already that way, and told me to stuff the panties inside her cunt. I shoved them all the way inside her gaping cunt then pulled her lips back closer together. As I did so she scooted over to the edge of the bed and told me to nurse her swollen nipples. She indicated they were needing to be suckled and Leo hadn't been able to touch them because he was so busy fucking her cunt. They were still encased in her sheer cut out bra so they weren't flopping all over the place. I reached down and latched onto one with my mouth and began to gently nurse on it. She whispered in my ear that she needed it suckled harder so I really put some force behind it. I even ran my tongue over and up and down her nipple.

She purred contentedly like a cat getting its back petted. As I was suckling her mommy reached down and began fondling my nuts, which were hanging very loosely in my nut sack. She played with them gently and told me she would need my cock fucking her when we retired for the night. In other words, I was sleeping with her and Monsignor was sleeping with grandma. Mommy moved a little and told me to nurse her other nipple so I latched onto that one and began sucking it. She ooohed and aaahed as I suckled her and as I did so I reached down and began playing with her hairy belly and cunt lips.

Suddenly mommy said "Darling, I need to piss and right now. My fucking bladder is overflowing and I can't wait."

I quit suckling her teat and helped her off the bed. Agnes and Leo wanted to watch so I guided her to the chamber pot and helped her sit down on it. The hissing sound started before she even had her ass on the potty and it was clear she really had to go as it sounded as loud as Niagara Falls once she began pissing. With me standing in front of her, she simply took my nut sack and began playing with them, then took my hanging cock and stuffed it in her mouth and began sucking on it. As I looked up I saw Agnes take hold of Leo's cock and begin playing with him again. As quickly as she had begun pissing mommy's flow stopped. I knew she had probably half filled the potty.

Momsignor looked at his watch and said "It is half past ten and I think we need one last round of drinks, then to bed. It has been a truly remarkable and long day for me. Let me make the final round and we can have a final cigarette then retire for the day."

Suddenly Margaret got up and went over to where Leo was sitting in the easy chair and sat down on his lap saying "After we have one final round of drinks, you and I are going to have a final round in my bed tonight. I want some more of that holy cock of yours fucking me and I know I want to suck it some more. So Monsignor, you are mine for all night tonight. Now get the fucking drinks made while I get my high heels on."

She sprang up off of his lap with her teats sticking out of her bra cups, went into her bedroom, and came back in a minute wearing not only her high heeled shoes, but also a pair of very sheer black bikini panties.

Leo had gone to the dining room and was making a pitcher of gin martinis, then called us in to sit and have a drink. Leo sat down and once again Margaret just sat on his lap with her arm around his neck and gave him a huge kiss on his lips. I could see her wiggling her ass as she was probably trying to make his cock rise into erection. She took her martini glass and held it up to his lips saying "Here Leo, you drink my martini. Before we finish I'm going to dip my drink in your lovely cock and suck it again, You'd like that wouldn't you darling?"

With that Margaret took hold of her left teat and moved so it was directly in front of Monsignors mouth and told him to open his fucking mouth so he could suckle her. He opened his mouth and took the nipple clearly down toward his throat as if latching onto it. Margaret gasped as he did so, but clearly showed she loved it as she took the back of his head and pulled him closer to her.

Agnes and I sat in our chairs, drinking our martinis, smoking a cigarette, and looking somewhat dumbfounded as Leo nursed Margaret. Margaret, in turn, had her eyes closed and had a dreamy, far away look on her face as he suckled her. She was clearly enjoying him as he suckled her teat. Suddenly she told him to turn loose and turned slightly in his lap and fed him the other nipple. He swallowed that one in his mouth and proceeded to make Margaret continue her dreamy look.

Quickly Agnes moved toward me, reached for my ball sac, and whispered in my ear "We need to go upstairs for the night. She wants to fuck him all night long tonight and is just getting started. The poor man will be completely worn out by morning because your fucking mother has an unstable appetite for cock and will fuck him or suck him off at least three or fours times tonight."

So Agnes and I took the remains of our drinks and headed up the stairs with me playing with her bare cunt lips as we did so. When we got to the top I asked her if she needed to piss and she indicated she did so we went into the bathroom and I told her to sit on the toilet and spread her legs wide open. I had her take my cock and aim it at the opening between her legs and told her she could aim my stream of piss.

She aimed my cock between her legs, retracted my foreskin a little bit, and I let it flow. It started out going between her leg, but she soon aimed it higher and it was hitting her grey belly fur.

"Fuck it." she said and pulled it up higher so it was hitting her garter girdle then aimed it up for her teats. I wasn't quite finished when Agnes just opened her mouth and guided my stream there so I was pissing in her mouth.

"You know your fucking piss is hot and tastes alright even though it is a little salty." she said. "After this I will need another fucking drink of gin and some of your long cock fucking me. Then we can get some sleep before we peek in on your mother again and see how she and Leo are doing. I'm sure she is going to fuck and suck him as much as she can tonite." With that Agnes proceeded to begin sucking my cock, first retracting my foreskin, then taking it full length in her mouth. As she was sucking it, I heard the familiar hissing sound and then the flood of pee hitting the water in the toilet.

She sucked my cock until I got an erection then the flow of pee stopped.

Agnes said "Unhook my stockings darling and peel them off my legs carefully. I don't want you to cause them to get a run in them. Then you can take off my garter girdle and we'll wash up a bit before going to bed."

We turned on the water and got into the shower together. I soaped her pussy and teats and she washed my nuts and cock. We kissed as we washed and Agnes gave me her tongue. After a few minutes we shut the water off, got two fluffy towels, and dried each other off. I paid special attention to her hairy belly and nipples, even suckling one nipple as I dried the other one. Agnes, of course, focused on my cock and balls, drying them carefully. She peeled my foreskin back and dried the head of my cock, then pulled the foreskin back over the head.

We went into her bedroom where I found a very sheer black knee length gown for her and I just slipped into a pair of sheer blue panties. We had one more drink of gin then retired for the night with my arm around her caressing her nipple.

I fell asleep at once and I think she did too. I woke up and looked at the clock. It showed three thirty, so I shook Agnes and suggested we go downstairs and see, if anything, was going on between Monsignor and Margaret. Agnes said she needed to piss, but I told her to just wait till later.

I guided her down the stairs by hanging onto her dangling cunt lips and being as quiet as possible. The door at the bottom of the stairs was closed but there was a beam of light shining under it, so we decided to go into the living room and see if the packet doors were still open.

Ah, such good Irish luck. Margaret was sitting astride Leo and was totally impaled on his cock, just sitting still, not moving. She had put a pillow under his butt so his hips were up even higher giving her a better position to get all of his cock in her cunt. A couple of things were immediately noticeable and one was that Margaret was no longer wearing her bra or garter girdle but had her stockings on and held up by roll garters. Leo was now wearing a black garter girdle rather than the white one he had on earlier and the stockings he was now wearing were a much darker brown than the ones he had been wearing at dinner. So something else must have gone on earlier in the night that caused them to discard some clothing and change. Then I saw the pile of lingerie lying on the floor at the foot of the bed. They probably had pissed all over each other and got so wet they had to change clothes.

"Listen you old motherfucker, keep that fucking prick of yours stuffed all the way up my cunt. Let me ride you. I'll do it the way I want. Now sit up and get a teat in your mouth and suckle me good like a baby nursing. It feels good when you nurse my titties. Aaah, that's it. Just like that you cunt fucker." Margaret said to him. "I'll bet you never in your wildest dreams ever thought when Agnes invited you for dinner today that you'd end up not only fucking both of us, but spending the night and fucking and sucking me did you?"

"I had no idea I would be doing what I'm doing now. I simply cannot believe how good it feels to be committing a sin against God, but my cock tells me differently. I've never enjoyed such carnal pleasure as I have today. I shall certainly need a day of rest after I go back to the rectory today. I won't be worth a fuck for anything." Leo told her.