Monsignor & Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to Sister Cecelia and stood directly in front of her. "You may play with my cock." I told her. "Just pull the foreskin back slowly and the red head of my cock will suddenly appear. Then you may decide if you want to play with it or suck it. If you suck it, I may explode in your mouth and you will have a chance to swallow all my warm creamy semen."

Sister Cecelia gently touched my cock, then began to pull my foreskin back over the head. Suddenly, the red head appeared and my cock began to get an erection.

"Oh my. What have I done?" she asked. "It's getting so long and so big. I never thought I would make that happen to it just by touching it. What shall I do Sister Angelica? Stroke it or suck on it?"

"If it were me I would stick it in my mouth and suck him off." Sister Angelica said. "His semen tastes pretty good and you won't have a mess in your hand. When you are sucking his cock, gently, and I mean gently, fondle his nut sack. His nuts are what produce all the pollen that cause women to get pregnant and we don't to cause John to not be able to father children."

Leo said. "I think I need to call Mother Superior and tell her that I need Sister Cecelia assigned to me as your assistant. I'll tell her the parish is getting so large we need someone to assist you with your work. There is another bedroom that adjoins yours so she would have access to your room and the common bathroom. I think that would work nicely, don't you?"

"It would work for me." Jane said. "If you can only convince Mother Superior to let her stay here."

"The way she is sucking John's cock, I think it is a given that she would be fine right here. I wonder if she has ever been fucked." Leo said. "I guess we will have to ask her to find out. Let me give Mother superior a call and let know what I want to do. Perhaps while I'm doing that, you can inquire as to her virginity once she finishes sucking John's prick."

Leo went to his office, presumably to call Mother Superior. Sister Cecelia was vigorously sucking my prick and I was about to give her tonsils a bath. Suddenly she began fondling my nuts a little more intensely and I could hold back no longer. I erupted in her mouth with four or five strong spurts, then the rest of my semen dribbled out the tip of my prick. Sister sucked me harder until she had me ready to collapse.

"Oh John. That was so good and hardly had any taste at all. "she said.

Jane asked. "Is that the first time you have sucked a man's cock Sister?"

"Oh no. I used to suck my daddy's cock all the time. His wasn't quite as big as John's cock, but it was long enough and had a large head on it. He really liked it when I sucked him to a climax." Sister Cecelia replied. "He also took my cherry too. I got very horny one day and told him I needed him to fuck me. His cock felt so good inside my vagina and he erupted with a huge load of semen inside me. I just love getting fucked with a man's cock."

Just then Leo came back into the room and said, "It's all set up. Mother Superior will take care of any paperwork and Sister can move her personal things to the rectory tomorrow. You may help her get adjusted to your position here and set about some duties for her to perform. Sister Cecelia, we do not wear our habits or uniforms here. We are rather casual and sometimes wear hardly anything at all, as you can see now. Welcome to your new home."

"Oh Monsignor, I am so pleased. I will do whatever is needed to make life easier for everyone." she said.

"Well first, we need to know your given name, because we don't talk to each other with our religious titles. I'm Leo and this is Jane. So what is your given name?" Leo asked.

It's Marie." she replied. "I also just had a nice present from John and I think I would like to suck your cock to please." Jane asked me if I was a virgin and I informed her I was not. I fucked my father a number of times as well as sucking his cock. Then I decided I should change my ways and become a servant of the Lord. But I enjoy the feel of a nice fat prick in my vagina, so I am happy to make a small switch as a nun."

"I think Marie will fit in very nicely Leo." Jane said. "So now I need to help her dress so we can get back to Agnes's home and finish partying for the day. By the way Marie, if you have pantyhose, you may discard those. I only wear full fashioned stockings and a garter belt or garter girdle to hold them up. I seldom wear panties, but have been known to wear Directoire Knicker once in awhile. Do you have stockings or will we need to get some for you? "

"I have stockings . The kind with a seam and heel pattern. I guess they call those full fashioned stockings. A have a white garter belt and this cut out bra, but no high heeled shoes of sexy looking panties. Most of my everyday clothing was left at my home when I entered the convent." she replied.

"I'll take care of some of those tomorrow when Mother Superior and I get you all relocated to the rectory. Meanwhile, hop up on my bed so Leo, John, and I can inspect your pussy and pee hole. Spread your legs wide apart when you get on the bed." Jane told her.

Marie got on the bed and opened her legs wide. She pulled her labial lips back and we all got a good look at her clit, pee hole, and vagina. She had a very prominent pee hole that was very visible.

"Do you need to pee before I help you dress?" Jane asked her.

"Well, I haven't peed in over an hour, so I suppose I should go now." she replied.

Jane helped her off the bed and told her we would all watch her pee and that she shouldn't be embarrassed by it. A lot of people would watch her pee today and tonight before she went to bed Jane told her.

Marie sat on the toilet, spread her legs apart and began dribbling into the toilet. Suddenly a flood began and her piss was flowing like water over a dam. She pissed for about thirty seconds than told Jane she was finished.

"Would it bother you if Leo or John ran their hand through your cunt and helped wipe your cunt off?" Jane asked.

"No. I think I might like that." she replied.

Leo ran his hand through her wet hair first then I followed suit. Jane then told Marie to follow her and she would help her dress.

Leo said. "John, call Agnes and tell her we are on our way with an additional person coming along and for Margaret to not get to intoxicated. I want her to know who is fucking her tonight when I screw her."

I called home and told Agnes we would be coming home in a little bit, but that we also had a new young lady with us who would be joining us for the evening. Perhaps should call Jim and see if he wanted join in the festivities. She said she would call him and ask.

Jane told Leo Marie was all ready to go and that she had packed a few extra things in a carryall bag for her.

"Then let's get going so we can have some food and drinks tonight as well as some playtime." Leo said. "John, take Marie's bag and get the car ready to go."

to be continued: